All Comments on 'My Wife's Girl Friend Ch. 10'

by laver1812

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle9 months ago

Good grief.

Thus was horrible.

I don’t know what planet you live on; but on Earth, Louise would be arrested and charged with a litany of misdemeanors. The subsequent Sex Offender label would mark it difficult for her to enjoy life.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Kind of sounds like you've made this the last chapter of this story line. It's to bad, I had kind of hoped Emma would Eventually Invite Pet to move in to. Then Louise and her husband could have been their slave together, to include using the cage in the garage. Both of them in the cage with him back in his chastity cage too..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

People should be entitled to live their lives however they want to provided that everything between them is fully and freely informed, consensual, and only includes those above the age of consent. Nobody in their right mind would ever want to live what you’ve detailed in your story.

I think it could have been a really great story but because for the majority of the story you didn’t include important information (- like the segment in this chapter where Emma explains that it wasn’t strangers using Louise), the whole thing came across as a horror story orchestrated by an absolute evil bitch (Emma obviously). Large segments were abusive. Given some of the comments you made about Louise’s training I’m fairly positive that reading it would probably kill my libido.

I think you do have plenty of potential for writing, maybe try bearing in mind that you’re creating people in your stories that readers are going to relate to.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous