My Wife's Girl Friend Ch. 09

Story Info
Louise endures a humiliating night out playing pool.
2k words
4.17
8.8k
4

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 06/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laver1812
laver1812
152 Followers

Edit: Thank you for all the comments on the previous chapters. I've done my best to spell check and proof read this one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma had decided to stay with us and take charge of Louise's training. Each morning before she went to work, Louise had to stand in front of us, and seek permission to wear the clothes she had chosen. Emma was making her wear her oldest saggy bras each day, and tiny thongs which pulled into her pussy, making her sore by the time she returned home. Her trainer had recommended that she wear a butt plug for 4 hours a day, so Emma was making her put it in as soon as she got home, and then spend the evening naked. She seemed to be taking a special pleasure in making Louise sit in hard chairs while she was wearing it, and watch her wince as it pushed inside her.

Louise was sent to bed early each evening to wait for me. I had left her alone the first night she came back from her training weekend, but at Emma's suggestion, as soon as I got into bed the following nights, I just flipped her on her front, and roughly fucked her as soon as I got into bed, rolling away as soon as I had shot my load inside her. Each morning I woke to find her mouth around my cock, sucking me hard and then swallowing my cum before she slipped out of bed.

Emma had been through all Louise's wardrobe on the first day and packed most of it away, following the instructions of what she was to wear. She had also bought some new clothes for her to wear, and I was looking forward to seeing them on her at the weekend. When Louise got home on Friday night, Emma took her upstairs to get ready to go out. I waited downstairs, until Emma called me, and then went up to our bedroom.

I hardly recognised Louise. She was wearing a tiny white skirt, so tight that she was unable to button the waist band. Tottering on spike heeled boots, which must have had at least a 6 inch heel, her top was nothing more than a narrow white band that encircled her full breasts, the nipples clearly visible through the thin materiel. Her hair was pulled into a tight pony tail, and her make up was thick and heavily applied. She looked like a cheap whore, which was of course exactly the look Emma was going for.

"She can't go out like this?" I asked.

"She can and she is," replied Emma. "We are going to play pool!"

We left the house dressed for a causal Friday night out, Emma and myself in jeans, with the street whore tottering between us. Emma had booked a taxi, and as we got in, the driver couldn't stop looking in the rear view mirror as Louise sat beside us, trying not to cry. She always looked perfect when we went out, with expensive clothes and makeup, and I had never seen her looking so slutty and cheap.

The bar that Emma had selected was of course in the seedy part of town, but predictably, she knew the door men, and although they looked at us, they didn't comment or try and stop us as we walked in. The bar was dingy, but had a good selection of beer and a couple of pool tables. Emma led Louise over to them to get set up while I got the drinks in.

The people in the bar were already nudging and pointing as we sat down, and then Emma pulled Louise up to the table to play. Her skirt barely covered her arse standing up, but as soon as she bent to take her first shot, it rode further up, exposing the string of the thong that bisected her smooth buttocks. By the time we had played our first shots, there were already people gathering around our table. I pretended not to notice when one of them deliberately stood where Louise needed to take her shot. As she squeezed in front of him, and bent over, he leaned forward so that his groin grazed her bottom. I could see her lip start to quiver as she tried to ignore him, rubbing against her while she bent over.

I wondered if this was going to get out of hand, but saw Emma shake her head, and point towards her bouncer friend who was watching from the side. The next time Louise tried to take a shot, the man moved again, and this time blatantly ran his hand across her bare buttock. Louise forgot herself for a moment, and stood up angrily, before a slap from Emma brought her to her senses. The watching men cheered as Emma pushed Louise down again to play her shot, and the man standing behind her openly grabbed her waist, pulling her back against him.

Louise was crying now, both from the slap across her face, but mostly from the embarrassment. Emma came round to move the men away, and they backed off, laughing at the almost naked woman lying against the table. I heard Emma whisper in Louise's ear, and she shook her head violently. The entire bar went silence when they heard the crack, as Emma smacked Louise hard across her bare bottom, her whole force behind the blow. She whispered in Louise's ear again, and the sobbing girl sadly nodded her head in agreement.

Emma walked across to the man at the bar, and after a few words brought him back to me.

"The little slut embarrassed us both just now, so as an apology, I've offered her to this gentleman, if he can beat you at pool."

I looked at the man. He was over weight and sweating, his eyes excited by the possibility of taking Louise if he could beat me. Unfortunately for him, I'm a pretty good pool player, so I though it was unlikely, so I agreed.

The bar gathered around as we started to play, Louise sitting quietly at a table alone, forgotten for now while the game started. As I had suspected, the man had already had a few drinks, and wasn't going to be capable of beating me. I let him win a few shots just to draw the game out, and as we neared the end, I only had the black ball to sink while he still had some colours left. I bent over the table, ready to take the winning shot, when I saw Emma smiling at me, and subtly shaking her head. I realised her plan, and made sure I missed. The man gradually started to pot his balls, with me just missing each time. Eventually we drew level, and I played, missing, but leaving the black just in front of a pocket. It was an easy win for the man, and I feigned disappointment as he celebrated, and Louise's face fell.

Emma held out Louise's hand to the man and he grabbed it, pulling her to him, and mashing his face against hers with a sloppy wet kiss, his hands already groping beneath Louise's tiny skirt. He pulled her with him and led her towards the back of the bar, the other men cheering and following. Opening a door at the back, he pulled her through, slamming the door in our faces. The other punters groaned in disappointment, but Emma beckoned me to the side, leading me through another door.

We could see through the window into the stock room where he had taken her. He already had her on her knees, his trousers dropped around his ankles, and her face thrust against his groin, as he rammed his cock in her mouth. Her head was almost hidden by his stomach which flopped over her. I could see her hand reaching up and her head bobbing as she sucked at his cock.

Suddenly he pushed her back and she fell on the ground. He pushed over onto her hands and knees and then knelt down behind her, pulling at the tiny thong until it snapped. I saw her jerk as he thrust inside, and then flop back and forward with her head hanging down as he pushed in and out., Grabbing her pony tail, he pulled her head back, and as her eyes lifted, she saw us watching through the window. We heard the man shout and smack her arse as he came, throwing her down on the ground as he stood up, zipping himself back into his trousers. There was laughter in the bar as he strutted out, leaving Louise lying in a heap.

I was about to go to her when Emma held my arm, and pointed at the door, to reveal an older man coming in. She whispered to me that he was the bar owner. Louise was still lying on the floor, her skirt up round her waist, and her tits flopped out of the tiny band that had tried to hold them. The bar owner was wearing a grubby vest, and as we watched he calmly dropped his trousers, revealing his stained white shorts. Calmly, he dragged these down his legs, exposing his cock, and then without a word lowered himself on top of her. Bare buttocks moved up and down, his trousers around his ankles as he fucked her on the dirty floor. With minutes he was finished, dripping cum onto her as he stood and walked away.

Other men followed, and we stayed watching as Louise was rolled around the floor, getting fucked on her back by some, on her hands and knees by others. Her top was discarded along with the thong, and by the time they had all finished, she was wearing nothing but the tiny skirt and her shoes. I felt Emma's hand slip inside my jeans to start stroking me as we watched Louise being used, and realised that she was as excited as me. She continued to stroke me, and I could hear her panting as we watched the bar owner return to stare at t Louise curled up on the floor. She was filthy, covered in dust and grime from the floor, cum dripping from between her legs and coating her face. I felt myself humming into Emma's hand as he unzipped his cock and started passing, running the stream along her body, over her face, and soaking her hair.

Louise wearily got to her feet She picked up her ruined thong, and top, and staggered wearily towards the door. As we came back into the bar, we saw her walk slowly past the line of cheering men, her dripping hair leaving drops of piss on the floor as she walked past. Emma met her at the door, and grabbing the discarded top from Louise's hand, mopped at her sodden hair, before slipping her jacket around her shoulders as we went out into the night. The taxi was waiting for us, and again, I realised how well Emma had planned all this.

Louise sat hunched in the back of the cab as we rode home, and I thought that she had probably had enough for the night, until Emma proved me wrong. When we got home, she, grabbed Louise's arm, pulling her out of the taxi, and then into the front seat beside the driver.

"I'm not paying good money for a taxi when you can take care of it."

She pushed Louise's head into the lap of the grinning driver, and then taking my handled me into the house I watched through the window as Louise stagger up the drive a few minutes later. I could see the cum in her hair and on her face as she came through the door. Emma looked at her.

"I think you have had enough training for today."

Emma led Louise upstairs, and I could hear the bath running as I got into bed. Later on, I felt Emma slide under the sheets and her small arm slip round me as we drifted off to sleep.

laver1812
laver1812
152 Followers