My Wife's Inspection

Story Info
Andy lets another man do a medical style inspection on Lindy.
1.8k words
3.62
7.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
badandy2
badandy2
76 Followers

Lindy and the Inspection

I was continual arranging different group sex scenes for my wife Lindy and always looking something different or something a little kinkier than anything we had done prior ... I wanted to always keep pushing Lindy's limits to see if she had any.

In the summer of 2014 I had something different and kinky offered to me, I was contacted by a guy from the nearby city London who I had met off a fetish site and he wondered if I would allow my sub/slut/wife (she was usually known to the contacts as one of the three possibilities or all three) be used for a fake medical examination. I guess the guy had the fetish of medical play, in particular inspecting a woman in rather humiliating manner. I thought about the scene and it was just too good a possibility not to try and arrange.

There were two situations that I had to solve #1 was convincing Lindy to be the guys patient to be inspected and #2 was to find a location to arrange the encounter, we never arranged such events at our home and I didn't want to attempt a pricey hotelroom then not have participants show to help pay for it.

It took a little sweet talking to convince my wife Lindy to let me arrange the strange encounter, but I was always almost always able to get her to agree to be the slut we both knew she was and finally got her okay to proceed with the meet.

The second hurdle of finding a location was solved when I was able to find a fellow in London lifestyle circles that rented out part of his house for these type of sexual encounters. He had two rooms upstairs in his small bungalow that he used for small swinger parties. One had a couple of couches in it and was usually a social area he said and the second room had two mattresses laid out on the floor to use for sexual fun. The room was rather run down with wall paper coming off in a few places and looked a little rough, but the late afternoon sun was coming in through the window which gave perfect light for taking photos of the encounter.

In addition to the fellow that wanted to do the medical inspection, I had arranged for a few other guys to meet at the house to insure that we had some guys to use my wife in case the main fellow didn't show. It was arranged to meet them all at the house at a certain time, but of course as with most events I had arranged some were early and some were late.

The first guy to show a little early was a young fellow in his late twenties -- early thirties, who had never been involved in a kink scene before and was a little nervous. We'll call him Tom in our story. We were sitting upstairs in the social room talking for a bit before we heard another knock at the door downstairs which I went down to answer.

It was the fellow who wanted to do the medical inspection that had arrived, he was dressed in jeans with a black hoodie over top of a t-shirt and a black ball cap. Although I'm not sure we ever exchanged names at all that day, I'll attach the name of Mark to him.

We talked downstairs briefly about how he wanted the scene to unfold, although I knew he wanted to do the medical exam we had never really talked about what else might happen. He knew that I wanted to take photos of his procedure so he had brought a black eye mask to wear when I was taking the photos. Mark was probably mid to late thirties, so both of the men we had attending so far were quite a bit younger than my wife Lindy.

After our brief discussion we went upstairs so he could meet his "patient" he was about to exam. He had a brief talk with my wife Lindy before all four of us headed into the adjourning room with the mattresses. I had given my secondary camera to the young fellow who had arrived early, figuring he might as well help me get a good array of photo angles. Mark had already placed the black eye mask on as he was introduced to his patient to be.

Once in the play room, Mark casually said to my wife "Please take off all your clothes now". Although my wife Lindy was obviously a little embarrassed with the idea of stripping naked in front of two men she had never met before, she began taking off her blouse. Next off was her skirt, then her bra and finally her panties all while I was taking photos of her undressing. When done she was now totally naked in front of the three of us except for the pair of heeled sandals she was wearing.

I'll mention at this point that in 2014 my wife was 55 years old, she had become quite curvy and was what some might of considered a smaller bbw type body. She was still quite attractive with a pretty face and a voluptuous pair of tits that most men loved to fuss over. I thought she looked quite appealing standing before us totally naked.

Some women might be been completely embarrassed being naked in front of other men, Lindy was actually quite comfortable with her nudity and I'm pretty sure it excited her at times when I exposed her for others enjoyment. But this scene was a little different, it was an ultimate CMNF (clothed male naked female) situation with three totally dressed males and my wife as the naked female and thus somewhat humiliating for her. But it was also about to get more humiliating for Lindy as the inspection was about to begin.

Mark then directs my wife to lie down on the mattress, "Lay down on the mattress please, face up!"

As Lindy laid down her naked body onto the mattress on the floor, I noticed Mark had pulled out a pair of latex gloves from his pocket and slid them on his hands just like a doctor would do if preparing to exam a patient.

Mark then knelt down beside my wife and began by running his fingers along her breasts, lightly touching them and slightly squeezing them as Tom and I took photos. At this point my wife closed her eyes for a moment, whether it was to ease the embarrassment of this stranger groping her or whether to take in the feeling of Marks hands running across her tits.

After several minutes of touching and probing my wife's large breasts, Mark slowly and methodically moved his hands down to Lindy's pussy. First lightly running his finger tips across her nicely shaved beaver before probing it slightly, then using his two hands he spread her vagina apart and opening it up.

Mark casually looked up at Tom as he said, "You should get a shot of this". So Tom positioned himself down on one knee as he zoomed in on Lindy's exposed pussy. I thought I could hear my wife moan slightly at this point, whether it was a moan of pleasure or the embarrassment of the explicit view Tom and the camera was getting of her. Mark pulled Lindy's vagina lips further apart for Tom and the camera before finally letting his hands pull back and her wide open pussy closed back up.

My wife might of thought that the inspection was finally over, but Mark decided it was time to do some fingering of Lindy's private area as he inserted two fingers into her pussy. This time I definitely heard my wife moan as he moved the two fingers within her pussy.

I only wished that there had been a couple more spectators there to watch the erotic scene, it was no doubt a somewhat humiliating situation for my wife ... but imagine if there had been more watching Mark do his inspection on Lindy. It would no doubt of intensified the scene for her.

Over the years I've found that my wife did enjoy being placed in moderate embarrassing situations. One night I completely undressed her for a guy in a strip bar parking lot who we had been talking with in the bar. There she was standing totally naked in front of a complete stranger, as she got in the car to head home I realized that there had been two guys sitting in a car a few spots back that saw the whole disrobing. Another time I took her out to a local 401 rest area for some dogging fun and had insured that there would be several guys there to see me taking nude photos of her. There was also the night where I made her take her top off in a crowded bar (of course she had no bra on) as I held her overcoat up to hide the disrobing from most.

So you can see where my wife could find the inspection arousing, in fact as Mark was moving his fingers in, out and around you could tell that Lindy was starting to get heated up. Then all of a sudden Mark stopped fingering Lindy, rose up and thanked me for getting to use my wife and headed on his way.

I thought for sure he would of expected a blowjob or such from my wife, but quite likely he was another married guy who was okay with doing the inspection on another woman other than his wife ... considering that not really cheating. Plus if he was married he was probably on a tight schedule expected home after work. Either way it left Lindy rather confused as to what just happened, still laying totally naked on the old mattress, I'm sure she also expected the guy was going to do more.

So there she was laying naked on the mattress completely naked, sexually aroused on top of being sexually frustrated.

But don't feel sorry for my wife not getting the sex she thought was coming, once I asked Tom if he wanted to join Lindy for some fun he was quickly naked and on the mattress with her. Lindy and Tom had about a 1/2 hour of interaction, him on top.. her on top.. and side by side until he too had to get ready to leave. I also got some great photos of the two of them in action with the great late afternoon sunlight illuminating the room.

Oh yes just as Tom was leaving two other gentlemen who I had been in contact arrived, so Lindy was quickly back on the playroom mattress getting double teamed. So in the end my wife did get a great deal of sex that day on top of the perversion. A great CMNF (clothed male naked female) story.

badandy2
badandy2
76 Followers