All Comments on 'My Wife's Montana Adventure Pt. 02'

by Calvin427

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It's a slow tease

but pretty good for that.

oldguyfloldguyflover 14 years ago
Great collection

Very good collection. One of the best I have ever enjoyed. Keep up the good work. You are now on my favorites. Disregard the critics, doing this scene is a real trip and if you haven't done it you really can't judge it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Nice Job!

Your stories are always well written and also I like your little bits of humor. Like one guy looking down at the wife's exposed pussy and saying now there's something you don't see everyday!

Your stories make sex out to be great fun it is really is.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
good story, she might get more than she wants

Sounds like Wayne isn't going to be put off and is going to fuck the little slut. I want to see how she works out of this trouble.Thanks......Rich

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
How

How can one author writing that many stories never change for the better. They all suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I Would Like To Be Nancy

My husband is a Danny. He seemed more like Nancy's brother than a sexual one night stand. I got so hot reading the gradual acceptance by Nancy. I thought for sure that Rich was going to succeed in getting into Nancy. I would love to be in the position to have my husband forced to photo/video three of his coworkers/friends/neighbors gangbang his willing wife...me! I am looking forward to Nancy understanding that she hasn't got her revenge on Call until she has had sex with Rich and Wayne...and Danny all day the second day...and maybe gangbanged at The Big Hole.

Brenda

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous