All Comments on 'My Wolves Ch. 03'

by Vampireknighti415

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I'm curious as to how old you are. This seems as if it was written by someone in high school. Poor grammar and punctuation.

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickialmost 12 years ago
Flaw

Don't listen to the commenter below. This story is perfect as is, and the only I have is is being waaaaaayyyyy too short, but other than that it's freaking perfect. I am loving every word of this tale. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
i like it but....

I think your story would definitely be helped by an editor, off the top of my head there were mistakes like saying "wad" instead of "was". Or "trough" instead of "through" and sentences like: "Lucien managed to support us both and stopping from either of us from falling." A good editor would pick up mistakes like that and help you clean it up and make it a lot slicker. I'm not trying to castigate you because we all make these mistakes. However I think your story would be much improved with someone casting another eye over it. Saying that I'm still reading at chapter 3, so I obviously like it!

AkikoChanAkikoChanalmost 12 years ago
love it

To that hater comment: go stab yourself with a spoon.

nice work luv keep it going :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good but

First of all i liked it but an editor would be helpful but its still easy to read so no biggy. other then that too short take your time and flesh it out more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Its good ,just to short

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not a hater

...but I agree that the story appears to have been written by someone young. There is an obvious lack of character development & lack of grammar & spelling improvement. It is hard to get invested in the story when there isn't a reason to care. Good luck with the remainder of the story, but I won't be reading any more.

cait14cait14almost 12 years ago
love it

can't wait for more

FullboostFullboostover 11 years ago
Blade anyone?

It's starting to read just like the Blade movies just take out vampires and insert warewolves! Plus two swords rather than one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ignore the negative posts

Longer is better but you do end and great cliffhangers. Keep on writing. Looking forward to more chapters.

Katatude4LifeKatatude4Lifeabout 8 years ago
Would have been 5 stars if the story had ever been finished.

So many people put their half finished stories in Literotica and leave the readers hanging. Shameful really.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous