My Yakuza Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Takao, I should never have let you," he cries and wipes his eyes. "Why did I let you do go. Why did I let you meet your fate!" Then he feels some hands on his shoulder.

"Ken! Ken, my love! Wake up!" Takao is already hugging him.

"What! Are you? You can't be a ghost! But it's you, Takao!" They kiss. Ken looks around his quiet bedroom. "Where are the officers?" He feels Takao embracing and kissing him many times.

"I think you were having a nightmare, my love!" He smiles tenderly.

"A nightmare? It was a bad dream?" Ken looks around himself and realizes he's in his bed. He checks the time and it's still three A.M. He smiles and wipes his tears. Takao sits in a lotus position on Ken's cot and listens to the entire story. Ken notices his large feet in black socks, for he hasn't had time to remove them.

"Geez, Ken! Your yakuza boyfriend being butchered like that! Just like a meek animal!" He shudders.

"Please, my dear master, I beg you to abdicate from your duties as a yakuza! I don't want to lose you again, please? I implore you!" Ken kneels down. Takao stands up and takes him in his arms.

"I'm your Japanese yakuza boyfriend, aren't I?" He grins.

"Yes, dear." He kisses Takao on the mouth. Takao takes his hand and guides it to the large bulge in front of his black dress pants.

"To prove that I'm alive and well, I'm going to teach you your final lesson, my delicate geisha." He goes to his own bedroom and comes back with a bottle of lube and some condoms. They kiss again and Ken helps his lover to undress. He remains still, as Ken removes each article of clothing.

"I'm ready for you, my master. Your submissive geisha waits for your command." Ken strips and kneels down.

"I've got to get you lubed well." He uses a lot of lube on Ken's private hole. He also uses a lot of lube on his pulsing cock. "I'm not using a condom, my love. I'm clean and free of any STDs."

"I'm ready for you, master." Ken gets on his fours as instructed while Takao gets in position behind him.

"Oh, yes! Nothing like a virgin ass! It's been a long time since I've had a treat like this! Your yakuza boyfriend needs to celebrate tonight's event in style!" He rubs the large head of his cock against Ken's private hole. "Yeah, I can tell you're very tight, my love! But your master is an experienced man! I'll proceed to penetrate you with care, my geisha! Yeah, relax while I force the head in. Feel the head entering slowly. Breathe, my geisha! Feel how it is entering your tight hole!" He gasps and moans. "You're very tight, my geisha. But I'm a persistent master and will conquer your private hole. It's my prize. Oh, yesss! I've already fit the whole head of my cock in! Are you all right, my love? Yes? All right, now, feel my cock entering you slowly, gently. Yeah, you can stop me if you feel you can't take the pain anymore. Relax your sphincter muscles, my love!"

"Yeah, Takao! Oh, dear!"

"Relax and trust your master. Oh, yes, I'm getting in again. FUCK! FUCK! How great it feels to fuck a tight warm hole like yours, my love! I'm almost there! Yeah! Feel my balls banging against you. Do you feel them? Yes, my love? Your master is already all the way inside you! Now, I'm going to thrust my cock to and fro like a piston. FUCK! This feels amazing! Oh, yes! Yes! I think I'm going to. FUCK! FUUUCK!" He shouts as he shoots jets after jets of his hot semen inside his lover. "I'm done, my love!" Takao wipes his sweaty forehead, neck, shoulders, chest. He is perspiring and panting. "Let me pull off, my love. Slowly."

"My hot yakuza boyfriend, I love you!" They kiss. Takao cleans his cock and Ken's private hole with a white hand towel. Ken sees the blood and smiles.

"It's normal to bleed a little when doing anal, my love."

"Shall we take a bath, my dear master?"

"Sure, my love." He carries Ken to the bathroom and they get washed. Takao gently dries his lover and brings him to his bedroom.

"Before you go back to sleep, my love. I need to tell you something important."

"Yes, my master." He strokes Takao's face. He kisses his hand countless times.

"From now on, I'm no longer your yakuza boyfriend, Ken." He looks serious.

"Oh! And why not, dear?"

"I've met with some yakuza leaders tonight. I've abdicated my position and stepped down from the organization. They accepted my request and on my way back, they handed me this. I want you to have it, Ken." Takao hands him a silk paper envelope.

"What is it, Takao?" Ken opens the delicate envelope and looks at the check. "Holy fuck!"

"Yeah, my love. You'll never have to work again."

"But I can't accept it, master."

"But you must, my love. Otherwise, how are we to live in Brazil? I don't have a bank account in a Brazilian bank to cash it for us."

"Do you mean," Ken has a grin on his face. He has tears in his eyes.

"Yes, my love. I trust entirely on you and put my destiny and happiness in your hands. Now I know I have found someone who would take good care of me when I grow old. And besides, I'm tired of living in Japan. I feel I need a change of air." They kiss and lie down together to sleep.

"I love you too, my yakuza boyfriend!"

"You never tire of stroking my face and furry chest," Takao chuckles. "And I like that."

"I can't live without you, Takao."

"Good night, my gueisha."

"Good night, my yakuza boyfriend."