All Comments on 'Mystique Ch. 02'

by trog1960

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyover 14 years ago
Nice start up

I am very interested to see where you the take this story. Please continue to show John in real and human terms.

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Excellent start

Keep it up

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 14 years ago
Good beginning

Good beginning and I am looking forward to the next chapter. Please a realistic approach. There are a few small technical items that could stand fixing but nothing that detracts from the story. Hurry please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good So Far

Interesting story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Exciting developments

You have me hooked so far - please continue.

Thanks,

Norman

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
Very good story.

It has kept my interest and I look forward to the next chapter. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awww pete ya took all the fun outa mi live

gettin registered an all. Now ya can be all pedantic and racist and get away with it, ya fuckin creep-fudgepackinpete.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Fudgepacker....

...rascist I'm not so much(everyone on planet earth is to some degree)-Pedantic?Isn't that a big word for you?-but you must be the chickenshit Pos.think or freddie fag from the hub huh? You're certainly a fucking coward.Must suck to have to use mirrors,huh?What a loser,poser.TROG keep going for the kill.Why did HE move out?

fregenfregenover 14 years ago
Very Good

Keep it going please.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

BriteaseBriteaseover 14 years ago
Good one

Liked it! Bit quicker with the next episode please

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good story - keep it coming

Nice work on this. Can't wait for the next installment.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Very enjoyable story! So far...

Why she should think that there is some useful explanation is beyond me. I mean, setting him up as a patsy to be robbed of his story by Dave would be enough for a divorce in my book and they had a fine level of incompatibility for a couple of years that is a second ground for divorce. I mean even it is all camera magic and no real fucking around on her husband she should have had prior permission before starting to do this kind of work. There would be no logical reason to even try to straighten things out, but the phrase at the end of the chapter leaves me worried that the author may plan on reconciliation...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Is trog short for troglodyte?? Must be, same IQ !

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No

No cuck here. Can't wait to hear She's explanation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous