Na'amah - The Second Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But still the lotus was open, pushing me further, I rose and went right back in there. Whilst Chedipe worked a man beside me a grimy man smelling of the docks thrust into my womb, filling it for the first time. If he could tell I had been a virgin he did not voice it, but did compliment my tightness. With a slap to my rump, he filled me with his seed before flipping another meagre piece of metal to me. Chedipe, also finished, giggled and winked at me. But still the lotus permitted me no rest, hand in hand with Chedipe I rose seeking more. By the end of the night I held ten such coins, coins I let fall into the gutter as we crept back to the temple.

"Your Reverence!"

Again I was started from my memories as Chedipe knocked at the door.

Groggily, I rose and opened up, "The hour is late Chedipe." Seeing her terrified expression, I put one of my delicate hands to her shoulder, "Are you all right."

She tried to speak but found she could not, I had her take calming breaths before she managed to say, "The skies!" Frowning, I returned to my bedchamber and opened up the way to the balcony. I stepped in the cool night and marvelled.

Stars were falling, streaks of bright light making a beeline for the distant peak of Mount Hermon. I gripped the balcony rail, watching in a daze as star after star plummeted to earth. Such spectacles as a meteor shower had been seen before, but this was distant, it was brighter, more numerous, and they all led to the same point.

Chedipe joined me at the balcony, "What does it mean Your Reverence? Is it an omen."

Thinking back to my vision I breathed, "Yes, the beginnings of a calamity."

1. Watchers

"Azazel desired Na'amah, the sister of Tubal-Cain, the most beautiful woman

on earth. But there was another beautiful maiden, Istahar, the last of the virgins, whom Shemhazai desired, and she refused him. This made him want her all the more."

-Tree of Souls: The Mythology of Judaism

"You request to take me as your bride, but I say to you, what do you offer in return?"

I played a dangerous game, these Grigori were revered as servants of the gods themselves, as high priestess it was expected that I defer to them and worship them as holy messengers. That I should be wed to one would only be regarded as a good omen, so for me to reject them would be regarded as heretical to many. Besides that, they were intensely beautiful, it took all my willpower not to throw myself at him. But I had promised my brother, and I would do this thing for him.

The peoples who termed themselves the Grigori presented themselves a few days after the stars fell. They claimed to be servants of a celestial power, whose duty it had been to watch over us. However, upon seeing the beauty of the mortal women they began to debate whether to descend to take us as wives. The deciding point had been my performance that night, seeing me dance they were finally swayed and came down to us. None claimed they were lying, it was clear upon looking at them that they were not of this world. They were too beautiful, too perfect, to be mortal. My fame only rose due to this, for it was now said that my beauty was such that the angels themselves descended for me.

They dwelled among us, seeing them as a direct link to the gods they were revered and gifted the finest houses, foods and whores. I danced for them, but I had yet to give myself to them, for it dawned on me that besides looking pretty they were closed lipped when it came to the secrets of the stars. I dared not speak against them, but neither did I lay with them, instead teasing and giving empty promises to their advances. They all wanted me, save for one, the one who caused the edge of anger and bitterness in my voice as I spoke to the delegation before me.

Pack of sycophants behind him, Azazel looked up at me with longing, his magnificent mane of black hair flowing behind him, his tunic bared enough of his chest to show it was as perfect as any chiselled statue. To look upon him was to lust for him, as it is to look upon me. "Is my sincere love not enough? I have longed for you from the heavens since you first reached womanhood."

That made me consider, did he think to see me only when hearing of my performances? Or had he seen my escapades, seen me give myself like a common whore to the peasantry? Was he even aware of the influence of the Lesser Palaces within me. Just how omnipotent are these Grigori? So many questions, so much mystery. But I was determined to get my answers.

Upon my throne of silver, fashioned in the likeness of lions and owls, I looked down at him. I had chosen a thin garment of royal purple twined about my limbs with links of silver, but hid nothing of my body, to better give the impression of authority over him. But elevated on my throne as I was, the Grigori gave off such a presence that I felt like a child before him. The lotus in my mind began to open, tempting me to spread my legs and display my sex to them. But I refused to succumb. I remembered the rejection weeks before and let it steel me to fulfil my brother's wish.

The Grigori had a chieftain, Semyaza, and he was the most achingly beautiful amongst them, with sapphire eyes and hair like spun gold. It was like the sun had descended to us. Heart fluttering, I made my advances on him, and for the first time in my life I was turned down. I, the most beautiful woman in the world. He pursued some slut of the Sethian line named Ishtar and cruelly said my wanton ways were distasteful to him. The high and mighty Semyaza left Enoch then in pursuit of his oh so perfect Ishtar with a contingent of his followers.

Soon after Semyaza's departure, Tubal-Cain requested I attend him at his workshop. I was grateful for the request, longing for something to help me forget the sting of rejection. I visited my private bath, easing myself into the steaming waters and leaning against the marble sides. When cleansed I had my handmaidens apply the scented oils and decorate my hair with pearls. Sensing my agitation, Chedipe brushed a lock of my hair back and smiled conspiratorially, "Why don't we sneak out of the temple tonight, like we did as adepts years ago? That will cheer you up."

I smiled wanly, "I fear I am too well known these days."

"Nonsense, apply a little dirt here and there, no one will be the wiser."

"I'll think on it."

It proceeded via open carriage from the temple to my brothers workshop, a vast academy dedicated to the study of metallurgy. As we made our way the crowd hailed and cheered me and I waved back, basking in their adoration. Thankfully Semyaza's rejection had not been public, that would have damaged my image and given Adah and her brood an advantage in securing influence against me.

My procession entered the large courtyard where scholars and artificers gawked. I made my way into the wide building where countless anvils rang with the work of master blacksmith's and their apprentices, all led by my brother. The noise was deafening and made me grate my teeth, but the scents of sweat and smoke was tantalising. Indeed, as we made our way I eyed the many students there, all grimy with biceps made wide from years at the forges. Indecent suggestions flowered in my mind, making me eager all the more for my brother.

I had my entourage wait outside the entrance of the tower where my brother tended to squirrel himself away when not forging and climbed the spiralling staircase to his study. As I did so I reflected again on my past. Chedipe and I began to frequently enjoy our night forays into the city, offering ourselves cheaply in the grimy streets sent an ecstatic thrill through me they I became hooked upon. Through my influence Chedipe grew just as addicted and eager as I. I recalled my first anal experience, I had been fucking a foreign sailor near his ship when another of the crew came up behind me and thrust himself into my rectum. My body went straight with shock, I gasped in agony and pleasure all at once. The black lotus in my mind flowered and I pushed myself to continue, delighting in having both my holes stuffed so. They gifted me a bottle of wine from their land after my efforts. I was in love with the phallus, in all its varying forms, and began to revere it more than any of the annunaki. Over time the influence of that lotus upon me grew and I began to sense it more an intellectual entity residing in the confines of my mind rather than a flower, guiding and teaching me. Sometimes I fancied I could hear its voice.

But the more we did this the greater the risk we would be caught, and certainly that was what happened. Eventually one of the high priestess' lackeys followed us and watched in disgust as we went about our harlotry. The next morning both Chedipe and I were summoned to her private quarters. The old crone had us on our knees, heads bowed as she ranted at us, "Never have I heard of such vulgarity. Have you any idea the stain you bring upon this temple? Chedipe, the greed to whore yourself so for coin, when we provide all you need. And you Na'amah, for one of royal blood to degrade herself so. What were you thinking?"

She continued on for some time, broken now and again with a "Yes Your Reverence." or "Sorry Your Reverence." After a lengthy scolding, she meted out the punishment. For Chedipe as one of common blood, she bore the lash. For me, two weeks confined in minimal chambers, that I may pray to the gods for forgiveness.

Back to the present, I stood outside Tubal-Cain's study and caught my breath before knocking and entering. I was not one to wait for an answer. Smiling coyly, I expected to find my brother waiting for my caress. He was certainly there, but at his desk fully dressed, my father seated opposite him. Both turned at my entrance, my brother smiling in welcome, my father scowling.

Lamech looked me over, as always I was naked save for the ruby encrusted bars piercing my nipples and the sealskin shoes adorning my feat. "By the gods girl, do you ever cover yourself?"

An anger that only my father could stir rose up in me, "Would you cover a detailed portrait, or a priceless sculpture? Beauty demands to be on display to the world father."

Before our age-old argument to continue my brother interjected, "We are not here to squabble, father." He unfolded his powerful arms, his biceps swollen from years at the anvil, then he went over to a suit of armour hanging at the wall. He tapped it, "Plate armour, they call it. Were it not for father's superior strategic mind a recent Sethite raid would have overwhelmed us. They are outpacing us in advancement with regards to weaponry. Why, this is the strongest metal I have ever seen."

"And?" I pouted, relaxed somewhat by my brother's calming presence, "What am I to do about it? Spread my legs to the Sethites?"

"Not to the Sethites." Lamech grunted.

Their plan began to dawn on me, "The Grigori, you want me to attain their knowledge."

Tubal spread his arms, "We know they could give us knowledge that would give us the upper hand. They could help us craft weapons far superior to our enemies. Their minds house unfathomable knowledge, it is just a matter of getting them to spill it."

"It is kill or be killed in this world daughter. Our founder Cain saw to that." I rolled my eyes, father believed in the myth that our line was cursed as a result of descending form the first murderer, a belief he reminded us of frequently. "They came here because of the beauty of our women, and they see you as the greatest prize of all."

"All save Semyaza." I muttered.

Tubal-Cain came to me and placed a calloused hand against my arm, his touch surprisingly gentle for one who spent years pounding metal. "What is it you once told be sister? I am the genius of metal, you are the genius of flesh. We need your genius now sister, Enoch needs you. Will you get these secrets for us?"

Looking into twin eyes, I sighed, and nodded.

"Ha!" father rose triumphantly, "It seems I will finally marry you off afterall daughter, to star people no less!"

So it was I played this delicate game with Azazel. With Semyaza off chasing another skirt Azazel had quietly assumed the role of chieftain of those Grigori still dwelling in Enoch. To him I had to give myself to, but not without the right price. I leaned forwards in my throne, "You proclaim love, but I know it for what it is, lust! Do not seek to toy with my sentiments, for you know as well as I love will not feed us, protect us, clothe us. If I betroth myself to you, what will you bring to my people?"

Azazel swallowed dryly, then eyed his fellow Grigori behind him, "What would you have of me?"

I indicated the royal delegation of Enoch standing to one side, with its many courtiers and nobles, Jabal and Jubal watching keenly, whilst Adah watched with envy. Zillah stayed close to father, ever ready to calm him. I mustered my most imperious voice, feeling my guide from the Lesser Palaces empowering them. "The secrets of metallurgy, gift this to my brother Tubal-Cain and I am yours to call wife."

The Grigori muttered amongst themselves for some time, Azazel growing heated at one point. He finally made a chopping motion with one hand, and rounded to face me, "Very well, it is true that if I am to join your family that I should also seek to protect it."

From the corner of my eye, I saw my brother's shoulders rise in hidden joy. I gave my best smile and rose, "Then we must begin the wedding plans!"

******

As befitting the world's greatest beauty who bore also royal blood, the marriage was a lavish, city-wide affair. Lamech drained the coffers to ensure all citizens wanted not for food, wine or entertainment during the seven day celebration. It spread like a fever throughout Enoch, the streets were full of visiting pilgrims wishing to partake in the festivities, vendors made a fortune, trade boomed, the palace was filled with tapestries and feasts, even the famous Bedchamber of Enoch, the room where our finder died when the roof collapsed upon him, was opened and the rubble sprinkled with flower petals. The temple was a bustle, although the celebration was for me and Azazel I had my hands full directing my priestesses to keep the rituals going throughout as the pilgrims packed our halls and filled it with songs of praise to the annunaki. The harbour struggled to find space for all the visiting ambassadors and nobles seeking to announce their congratulations and garner favour.

On the seventh day was the wedding itself, and extortionate amount of rose petals carpeted the path from the palace where the royal delegation escorted me to the temple, my father taking my arm as he escorted me to the carriage. He looked uncomfortable in his royal robes, ever used to the leather jerking and chain mail he had grown accustomed to in his years campaigning. Zillah was to the other side of me, resplendent in her silken robes that clung nicely to her buxom figure. But the many gaudy attires of the wealthy only served to emphasise my own beauty. White rabbit fur shoes, a moonstone girdle and pearl circlet was all I would deign to wear. I looked only the more beautiful for it, needing no brightly coloured fabric to stand above them all in perfection. Holding a bouquet of white lilies we made our way via the king's road, the cheering throng all about us, escorted by father's personal guard in polished armour.

Reaching the temple entrance, father took my arm, gave me a wry grin that I returned, and escorted me up the steps where Chedipe waited to give the holy words of binding. There Azazel awaitied me, in his tunic and hose of white and blue he looked magnificent, his unearthly beauty setting me on fire again. Semyaza's rejection was all but forgotten upon seeing him. There were few who grumbled that the high priestess is forbidden to marry, for the Grigori were above mortal laws and the masses saw it as their city gaining the favour of the gods.

With a silk ribbon binding our hands, we said our holy vows and after much ceremony we were wedded. I looked up to the idols surrounding us and gave thanks before being whisked to the enormous feast that awaited us in the palace. There were far too many speeches and more than a little drunken talk praising my beauty. Finally, the time of consummation had arrived and after my father's speech Azazel lifted me up in his powerful arms and took me to the quarters prepared for us. I was as eager as he, for my lust for him only grew the longer I was at his side, a strangely clean lust that I was unused to.

The room was perfumed with incense, the bed littered with petals. As he set me down, the servants closed the doors behind us. Smiling, I took his hand and began leading him to the bed, "Time to show you what true divinity is."

He did not follow, "First, I have a wedding gift for you."

Seeing my curious stare, he smiled and moved to a hanging cloth of black. He yanked it, and my breath stopped short as the cloth fell away to reveal what was beneath it.

I beheld a reflection of myself, not the smeared, blurry reflections of the copper or obsidian sheens but the perfect reverse-twin of myself in exact detail. I touched the glass, expecting it to ripple like water, but finding a cool, hard surface instead. "How?" My question was cut short as I admired myself, my moonlit skin, curved hips and breasts, long black hair, truly I was beautiful, and deserving only of an equally beautiful prince.

"Another secret I gift to you." Azazel whispered as he began removing my few garments carefully, kissing the pretty neck I now drank in with this magnificent device. "This and I shall show you how to make far better cosmetics rather than the droll you use now, you deserve only the best my love."

When the last jewelled garment fluttered away, I spun on Azazel and kissed him, "And you deserve only the best in turn." I swiftly undressed him and found he was every bit as perfect under his clothes as I imagined. I lowered myself and swallowed his cock, like a serpent returning to its den, and worked my tongue. Azazel was no Marakesh, he did not ejaculate prematurely and lasted long into the night. I eyed my reflection as I worked and fancied I looked beautiful even with a cock filling my mouth, perhaps more so. I sensed the agreement of my mentor who coiled happily in my head.

Raising me up in his strong arms, he took me to the bed and lowered me upon the soft sheets. Carefully at first he entered me, causing me to moan aloud, his hips thrusting slowly then picking up pace as I grew accustomed to his large manhood within me. His hands roamed me, crushing my breasts, caressing my figure as my nails dragged along his back. I kissed him and wrapped myself tight to him, but only so I could look over his shoulder.

I watched myself fornicating in the mirror, unable to tear my eyes from how perfect I looked in the act of coitus. Truly I was born to be a harlot, I was a masterpiece.

For the briefest moment, the reflection disappeared and I saw a figure standing there as if peering through a window. A naked woman of exquisite beauty to rival my own, giving me a warm look of pride, a woman I recognised from the Lesser Palaces. Before panic could engulf me I felt more than heard her utter, "Daughter." Then I was no longer there, caught in the throes of prophecy.

It was myself in the nightmare city, upon the altar, legs spread to a queue of waiting horrors wanting their turn with me, a familiar thrill of terror filled me as they entered. When not mating my womb spilled forth more of them, who joined the queue for their turn. Then I was up high, seeing the world from the stars as the Grigori must have, only the land seemed to be aflame, in the fire I could see writhing figures screaming for help, and it came in all its devastation as the oceans intruded upon the land to douse the fire.