Na'amah - The Second Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2. The First Witch

"And Azazel taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all colouring tinctures."

- The Book of Enoch

"You look at that far too much." Azazel chided as he dressed himself.

I smiled over my shoulder at him, then continued to apply the kohl around my eyes, an excellent cosmetic he had shown to me and my fellow handmaidens. We all walked around with painted faces now, and brought in more worshippers than ever before. "I don't hear you complaining about the results."

I rose and looked at the result, pleased how my eyes were now even more enchanting for the crushed substances around it, my hair and body shone with the scented oils coating them, my lips gave a luscious red colour thanks to the ochre clay. Around my breasts and above my navel I had used paints to show markings associating me with the gods I revered. You could argue that it was I who bore the world's first tramp-stamp!

A peal of weeping erupted from the nearby cot. Azazel tutted and picked up our son, rocking him, "Must be hungry again." He looked concerned, I was not the first or the last to bear the Grigori children. Reports came in how they consumed more than most and grew at an accelerated rate. The people began to refer to these half-breeds as Nephilim, and Azazel constantly fretted over what that meant for the future of our son.

I shrugged, "I'll find the wet nurse." As always Azazel gave me a condemning look. Several times he insisted that it is better for the child to drink from their own mother's breasts. But I had already risked ruining my body giving him a son, I was not about to risk my tits as well, especially now that they had grown in size. So I had procured a slave girl with fat tits to feed him.

At my beckoning she entered, chest swinging, and carefully took the child from my husband, "Goodness, I fed him not an hour ago, your little son will grow to be a strong one. I just hope he does not drain me dry before!"

Azazel kissed my forehead, "I must go, your brother has made a lot of progress with my teaching but if I leave him alone too long he will try it himself and waste good metal."

"I must go also." I stood to follow him.

He bit his lip as he walked beside me, "You will seek prophecy again?"

I nodded, "Tensions are flaring up between tribes again, father needs guidance."

"Be careful, it is dangerous what you do. There are things out there that..." he shuddered, "Be careful." With that he took his leave.

His warning had come too little too late, not that I would have listened then anyway. Since that night I had been unable to achieve prophecy, be it via the divination bowl or coitus with my husband. Try as I might I simply could not get the visions that were so demanded of me. A sick feeling in my gut came whenever I considered why. I had been corrupted by the realm of the Lesser Palaces, I was unworthy in the eyes of the gods and they had abandoned me. Of course I dared not say as such to anyone, secretly performing rituals and sacrifices in the hope of earning their forgiveness. All to no avail. I wanted to avoid it, strove to be a more chaste woman for the sake of my son and love, but in desperation I sought the advice of the Lesser Palaces. They had become strangely silent also, the guide in my mind now dormant.

So I continued tutoring my disciples in the way of divination, and fed false visions to all vague enough to be interpreted in many ways. But I knew it would be a matter of time before I was revealed as a charlatan.

That day was no easier for it. I sat upon my silver throne and accepted audiences with various worshippers and nobles, giving advice that sounded lacking even to my own ears. I saw the doubtful looks in the crowd before me, and was relieved when the time came for me to dance and give sacrifice to the gods. My beauty had not left me at least, and I still mesmerised all of Enoch with my sinuous moves and splendid body, especially with the Grigori inspired cosmetics now at my disposal.

When the event was over and the crowds funnelled out, Chedipe approached the throne and whispered in my ear, "A messenger has come for you, he says he serves one of the Grigori."

I gave a wave and bid the well dressed messenger approach. He gawked at me first, clearly this was the first time he had beheld me in person, before falling to his knees and holding aloft a wax cylinder. "For your beautiful eyes alone, high priestess."

Intrigued, I opened the cylinder and found another inside with carved impressions. Knowing what it was, I bid Chedipe fetch me ink and parchment. Using one the of priestesses' backs as a table I dipped the cylinder in the ink and rolled it across the parchment to reveal the message. It was short and simple: I would meet with thee at the moon's zenith beside the silver waters. Seek the twisted tree.

I considered. As high priestess I knew the phases of the moon by heart, so knew this referred to tonight. Someone wanted to meet me by the city's source of freshwater and fish, the vexing part would be finding the tree. The most sensible thing to do was have the messenger send my refusal, it could be an assassination attempt, or a means for the Sethites to gain me as a hostage, or a lovelorn fool thinking to have his way with me. More than a few hearts and loins were left broken and frustrated upon my marriage. But then, if I were sensible I would have been a demure little wife to a noble, forgotten to time.

"Chedipe, send word to my husband that I will be performing a divination at the temple tonight, then round up the most trustworthy of my handmaidens and Besotted." The Besotted were the name of my armed guards, men who swore vows to protect me at all costs. I gave a silent nod to the messenger, who bowed, gawked at me a little more, then took his leave.

******

"Well, is this not quaint?" I said, stepping into the candlelight. With my retinue we circled the large lake that served as the city's water source, until we left the bustling urban settlement in the distance for the quiet solitude of the wilderness. An owl hooted in the distance, causing some of my Besotted to clasp their weapons. Eventually I found what had to be the tree, an enormous twisted willow that lacked the grace most of its kind possessed. To my guard's and priestesses dismay, I bid them wait where they were whilst I approached the area, disappearing from their sight over the rocky outcropping.

Under the tree, several red candles burned around carpets where food and a pitcher of wine waited. There on the carpets reclined a hooded figure who, even concealed, was clearly Grigori. I watched for hidden traps or men, but espied none.

Seating myself beside the figure, I spoke brazenly as I checked over my painted nails, "Enough secrecy, reveal yourself."

Nodding, the figure pulled back his hood, revealing gold hair and sapphire eyes. I felt my heart jump as I recognised Semyaza, and felt my desire for him rise. Hope beckoned, hope which I quickly snuffed out, reminding myself of his rejection and insults before. "Well, well," I said tersely, "You have some nerve returning to me."

He looked at me with sad eyes and I was in love all over again. Azazel had a dark, ethereal beauty to him, but Semyaza, well, Semyaza was like looking at the magnificence of the sun. It will burn your retinas away but you cannot help but look. He spoke with a voice both masculine and divine, "I wanted to apologize to you. My words were cruel and unnecessary at our parting."

I ground my teeth, "You rejected me. Me! Do you know why they call me 'The Charmer'? Because the gods themselves lust for me, indeed it was I who finally persuaded your indecisive brethren to fall with my beauty. Yet it was you I chose, and you turn me away?"

He looked away to the lake, then down at his hands, "I am sorry, this body was still new to me at the time. I, I did not know how difficult it is to be on this world, the frustrations a flesh body brings." He drifted into silence for a time, then spoke again, "I hear you are married to Brother Azazel now. Congratulations."

The envy in his voice was unmissable, "And what of this Ishtar you chased after? Is she your wife now?"

His hands clenched, "She alludes me, dismisses my advances. She...says we should not have come here, we are not meant to be here. She seeks to protect her virginity."

It was all I could do not to smirk, "Should have accepted my advances, Grigori. But I understand your frustration and sadness. I felt these emotions too when you turned me away." I took one of his hands, and pressed it to my breast, "I think you also came for more than just forgiveness."

He winced, but did not pull his hand away, hope fluttered in me again. "My brother..."

"Will never know." I ended, "Continue your chase for this Ishtar on the morrow. I am here, right now, with you. Let yourself go this one night." I brought his hand up, began sucking at his fingers.

Then he was on me, kissing me fiercely, with a desperate passion of one who had been frustrated for so long. I gleefully returned his embrace, joyously spread my legs and took his perfect member into me. Not even Semyaza could resist me! I felt the sting of the previous affront vanish as he slid in and out of me hard, I clang to him as though for dear life under the wondrous assault. His lips sucked at my breasts, making me delirious with pleasure. I pictured how beautiful I must look to him, raven hair strewn about me, breasts glinting in the candlelight as my dark eyes looked up to him. I must have looked magnificent pinned under this golden being as he pounded me mercilessly, letting out all his frustration, all his sorrow, all his regret.

It was spoiled somewhat, as he orgasmed, letting loose his warm seed into me, whispering "Ishtar." as he collapsed onto me in exhaustion. I did not let it irk me too much, let him long for this frigid Ishtar, it was I who had him, I who can win the lust and love of all.

******

Semyaza partook of me several more times that night before he gave his farewell, possessing the guilt angst expression of a man who had betrayed his brother, stealing away into the night. I remained on the carpets he left behind, enjoying the treats he had brought.

I sank back to the past again, recalled how I came to be high priestess. The ecstatic is a dangerous thing, destructive and desirable. With it I gained influence within the temple, winning more and more to my side, until the old crone realised my corruption and sought to do away with me. It failed remarkably, and led to a night of spectacular violence as priestess tore at priestess, ending with me fornicating with Chedipe next to a dying high priestess whose name would rightfully be lost to time, her spirit leaving her as Chedipe and I screamed in victorious orgasm.

Eventually, as the twilight of false dawn brightened the horizon, I rose, loins throbbing from the ordeal, and strode to the water's edge. I could just about make out my reflection upon the water's surface. I admired myself again, I did not know just how hard I had taken Semyaza's rejection until he had ploughed me. I felt renewed, I felt like the 'The Charmer' once more.

I spread my legs to gain a better view of my labia, chuckled at the seed leaking from there. A single drop of it fell to the water, spreading ripples and distorting my reflection. Within those ripples a familiar face appeared, and broke through to the surface.

Giving a yelp of fright I stumbled back and fell to the embankment, watching in amazement as a feminine form arose to stand upon the water as though it were solid. Her naked body shone ivory in the twilight, her red hair fell long and loose from her, with sensual yet predatory eyes she looked upon me. Smiling, she took a step forwards.

When I shuffled back, she paused. She reached out an elegant hand, "Why do you tremble so, do you not recognise me?"

My body was tense, ready to take flight, but I kept to where I was for the moment, curiosity getting the better of me, "You are from the Lesser Palaces."

She quirked her head, "Is that what you call my kingdom here? I suppose that makes me the Lesser Queen."

My heart raced and eyes widened with comprehension as I thought back to our teachings, I had thought her a fallen spirit, condemned to eternal rape by those beasts. But if what she claimed was true then... "You are-"

"The first woman, and first failure to narrow minds. Mother of harlots, consort of Tehom and successor of fallen Tiamat." She smiled and purred my name, "Na'amah. I have watched you with pride for some time now, you hold potential sweet one." She stepped onto the bank.

Although all my senses told me to run, she had the opposite effect upon my loins. Although I did not generally lean towards women save when entertaining men, she set my vulva aflame like not even Semyaza had. It was powerful, dangerously so, I could feel it trying to consume me. "What do you want?" I gasped.

"You sought to lean away from me." She leaned down and placed her fingers against my cheek, her touch setting my body off even more, "As consequence, you can no longer attain visions of the possible futures, I have seen your struggle, and foreseen your downfall as a result. I can help you, teach you things not even those hormone addled Grigori know. You will not only have visions again, you will have powers beyond those capable of most mortals." She smiled, it conjured the vision of a serpent about to strike, "And like me, your beauty will be eternal."

"I am a holy harlot." I struggled against my own flesh, "As such I know such things demand a price."

She shrugged, "I want you to join me. There is a vision I have attained, one that I will see come to pass, no matter how many aeons it takes. Join my family, for you will not merely be my disciple, I would accept you as my daughter. I will nurture you as Zillah never could."

She straddled me and pressed herself close, her sweet perfume intoxicating me, "Lesson number one, in the Lesser Palaces, incest is a habit we are expected to indulge in." She locked her lips with mine, and I was lost to my senses utterly. As we explored one another, I knew pleasure that night that no other had ever afforded me.

When I climaxed, I did so with such intensity that I lay there utterly spent. I looked for my mother to find she was gone, as though she had always been a spectre, a thing of my own imagination. But I knew that it was more than a mere vision, for I now held a craving that would remain with me from then on, never to be satiated. I felt her presence in my mind, understanding it had always been her, guiding me, aiding me.

From that moment on I was hers, forever.

3. Bloodlines

"She was the mother of demons; she bore them. For look, the mother of Ashmedai, king of the demons, is named Na'amah"

-Zohar Hadash

Something you need to understand reader, if you are one of those primitive, ape-like beings of today, I am an antediluvian. We mortals of then were different to you mortals of this age. We bore more refined forms than the crude forms you can take today, the gateways to the other realms bore less of a hurdle for us to reach as they do your sealed minds. On top of that we were far longer lived, I had already reached what you would consider a full lifetime without the signs of time marring my beauty when mother laid the task before me.

It was about a decade since my marriage to Azael, and Enoch prospered and was on the verge of subjugating the Sethians. They accepted no Grigori amongst their peoples and were at a huge disadvantage for it. Our people saw wealth like never before, it seemed a certain guilt laced Girgori had taken residence at the heart of the Atlantean empire and negotiated favourable trade for us, perhaps out of silent apology to Azazel or to hold my tongue. Either way the trade was welcome.

After our latest celebrations, I returned to my chambers, exerted from the dance and ritual I had performed. Father had returned after another successful campaign, brought about by the improved weaponry, the aid of our mighty nephilim warriors led by my son and my fresh visions to guide them. Yes, I received visions once more, it seemed my attempt at playing the doting wife had turned the Lesser Palaces from me. After my night with Semyaza, however, the wanton whore was awakened within me once more, and behind my husband's back I strolled the path of manic whoredom once again, offering my holes in exchange for influence and power, or sometimes for the sake of it. On the odd occasion I even sneaked out with Chedipe and played the common street prostitute as we had all those years ago. In return, besides the sheer pleasure it brought, I saw the worlds beyond and the threads of fate weaving before me, and saw the roads of time and space we had to take. Truly that was the Golden Age of the antediluvian period.

I had been enjoying the festivities with my family when a beckoning began to resound in my skull, ceaselessly calling to me with the unending patience of a parent to her child. Leaving my husband and family to their celebrations, I stole away into the temple to my bed chamber. There I took a moment before the mirror to touch up my cosmetics, admired myself awhile until I could stand the beckoning no longer, "Yes mother?"

My reflection vanished, replaced instead by swirling shadows, forming and breaking like smoke. Faces leered at me before fading, limbs reached before melting. Out of this miasma stepped mother, her beauty still transfixed me even years later. She paid no heed to the vaporous limbs caressing and fondling her even as they disappeared, her focus completely on me. "I see the city of Enoch prospers."

I nodded and sat on my bed, "Thanks to what you taught me amongst other things. So what lessons have you for me tonight?" Indeed, it was through her I had ascended the rungs of prophecy once more, it was she who revealed to me that by embracing the whims of the Lesser Palaces I could achieve much more in shorter a time, albeit with greater risk to my sanity. Still, she had saved me from being outed as a fraud, giving back to me the gift of vision, even if it was no longer through the gods but more repugnant beings that would eventually have their way with me.

She smiled, placing a hand upon the pane, "No lessons, a task. There is a Grigori amongst you known as Shamdon, you know him?"

I nodded, one of the lesser Grigori, still powerful but not the best known, "What of him?"

"The language of his flesh is promising." She leaned closed, her breasts pressing tantalizingly against the mirror, "You must seduce and bear his child, I would see the results."

I felt my eye twitch as outrage filled me, I stood up sharply, "Am I but a breeding mare to you, mother? Just because your womb no longer brings forth terrors you think to use mine as a replacement?" Over the course of her teachings, she had revealed to me how she had fled to the Lesser Palaces and fornicated with the eldritch creatures there, attempting to bring forth a superior race, until she became barren. But old habits die hard, and she continues to play the whore for them to this day. She had never let go of that ambition to be queen of a world dominating race of a higher species, but now she sought a new means of creating them, my suspicions had then been confirmed that I was one such avenue of achieving it.

"You are my beloved daughter." She sighed, then became stern, "And my breeding mare. In time your body will change to my design, the language of your flesh rewritten, and I expect you to bear forth many grandchildren to serve us, starting with that of Shamdon."