Na'amah - The Second Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, when we were far enough away from potential eavesdroppers, he turned and took my shoulders, "Mother, I coming bearing a message from grandmother."

I listened intently. Zillah had become my eyes at court, sleeping around to dredge what secrets she could. Ever supportive, it was she who informed me that the Sethians had rallied a large army made for the purpose of wiping the Grigori and the nephilim from this world. Worse, they were winning and were slowly making their way to the city. Apparently it was clear there were traitors amongst us, feeding them intel that gave them the edge they desperately needed. "What is it?"

"There is a plot to make a martyr of you." Before I could laugh and mention the countless assassination attempts he spoke again, "This one must be more serious, or she would not have had me relay this to you. That she could attain no names suggests someone higher up than usual."

Nodding, I took this in, "I will increase my guard. Thank you Ashmedai." I found myself leaning in to kiss him.

My heart leapt with joy when he leaned forwards, then quickly moved back. I could tell he wanted me, every bit as I did him. He gave me an apologetic smile, "Don't want you staining my armour, my poor servants already spent hours polishing."

I looked down at my coated breasts and giggled, quoting from my texts I spoke, "'And no holier attire is there than the seed of man.'".

Ashmedai rolled his eyes, and finished, "'Give of yourselves, my sisters, until you are drowning in it. Give of yourselves until your very souls are stained white.'"

Laughing, I took his arm once again as we headed back, "You've read it!"

"Yes, a most...interesting book." One back inside he gave me concerned look, "Be careful mother." He kissed my cheek and donned his helm before taking his leave.

I stood there, watching his retreating form, "I want him mother, more than anyone I want him." I felt her chuckle knowingly in my mind.

******

Enoch was under siege.

The army dedicated to exterminating the nephilim menace had proven successful, having already raided several settlements on the way, slaughtering every Grigori and nephilim dwelling within. The nephilim were regarded as locusts now, devoruing everything within sight and to be rid of like pests. Father had tired to push them back, but a series of defeats that could only have been attained through treachery had his forces retreat into the city. There were were encircled, and with our ever hungering nephilim the rations would not last long. Under increasing pressure, I sought visions, but they were all the same. The army storms in, despatching the nephilim and Grigori. After the army have their way with me I am put on a one-sided trial and eventually executed.

"There must be a way, there just has to be." I said despairingly to the mirror where mother looked down at me.

"I have seen it also." Mother answered, "It ends with the city sacked, and you experiencing some final delicious attentions before being despatched for being a mother to the nephilim."

To my surprise, my thoughts were not of myself but of my son, Ashmedai, "Is there anything you can do?"

"Yes," Mother drew the word out, arousing my suspicion, "There is a way. You must relinquish your body to me for a time."

My jaw dropped, "Absolutely not, bad enough I feel you in my head constantly, pressing me into fucking everything that breathes. I dare not think what you would do if you took over fully."

"I would save you, I have always had your interests at heart daughter."

"Second to your vision that is." I corrected.

"Well, yes." Despite being taught that the Lesser Palace's were creatures of lies and deception, mother had never once lied to me, openly stating her intentions for me. I was not sure if that made my sins worse, that I walked the path of ruin knowingly.

I shook my head, "No thank you, I shall find another way."

"There is none." I heard her call out to me in a worried tone as I stormed away. "Daughter, wait, hear me out!"

I would not. With things as dire as they were I was busier than ever, terrified citizens flocked to the temple, and I had to keep their ecstatic faith alive if the city were to stand any chance. I sent Chedipe with a number of my sisters to attend to the fatigued army, trying to get their spirits up and faith in 'The Charmer'alive. Already whispers that Cain's curse had reached us began to permeate the lesser folk, talk that the Grigori are not holy at all and that we are being punished reached my ears. I had to stem the dissent before it spilled over into something devastating.

As soon as I left my bedchambers my handmaidens fell in line behind me, and began seeing to my body in the dressing room. With Chedipe away, Siris took the lead, her heavy breasts swaying in mesmerising fashion. "What are your plans this evening, Your Reverence?"

"We must retain the faith of the people, they must not turn back to the annunaki, the power of the divine ecstatic must thrive." I spoke as she douse me in scented aromas, "We must give of ourselves more fiercely sisters, give the people the solace of our bodies in this time of tribulation." It was then I noted the lack of Besotted standing guard, "Wait, where are-?"

"Adah sends her regards." I turned in time to see the dagger arc its way down to me, Siris' lovely face contorted in a snarl. Time slowed for me then, it seemed to take an age for the dagger to reach me. As the poisoned tip began to touch upon the surface of my skin a thought bourne out of instinct resounded through my mind.

I never was!

Siris' expression changed to one of shock as the dagger passed through me like fog. Casually, without thinking, I languidly reached out and grabbed her throat, every bit as surprised as her at my actions. As easily as a twig I snapped her life away. Blinking, I scanned the room to see more priestesses, daggers drawn, standing over the bodies of my loyalists. "The dumb whore missed, get her quick!" One snapped, they advanced upon me as one. I had not been taught the ways of combat, I knew not how to wield a weapon, but I did know how to dance.

So I danced, leaping, pirouetting and swaying about their strikes, occasionally reaching out to end the threat. I danced and danced until I had no dancing partners left, it was me alone amidst a room filled with corpses. Sickened at the betrayal, I fled out the room, pressed my back against the door. In the distance, I could hear the sound of trebuchets pounding the city. Panicked thoughts raced through my mind, were others being assassinated right now? Was Lamech slain, Azazel dead, my son...

It might not be too late, I knew what I had to do.

Flinging out my arms, I felt the ensorcelled names she had taught me erupt from my throat, "Abitar! Abiko! Amorpho!Hakaš! Odam! Kephido! Ailo! Matrota! Abnukta! Šatriha! Kali! Batzeh! Talui! Kitša! Lilith!" I felt her presence grow in my mind, dominating me, overpowering me, I welcomed it, "Kill them all, Lillake!"

I shuddered and fell to the floor, writhing in rapturous seizure, until I still, and watched as my body rose without my permission. My mouth spilled forth words that I had not thought to utter, "You see sense at last, daughter."

******

I watched through eyes I had no control over as my body moved without my will. I watched myself walk through the rubble strewn streets towards the city wall, where I saw it now sported a large opening that Lamech frantically formed his men around. Azazel, bedecked in armour, saw me and shouted what I was doing there, but I could not answer.

The enemy army came pouring in, Lamech's dwindling forces were pushed back quickly, and they began to head my way. Through my vocals, mother screamed an impossible scream, the sound sent the force staggering and clutching at their ears. Then, with a laughing, mocking voice, she spoke in a language this world was not physically able to bear. The world dimmed and minds shattered upon hearing it. Shadows grew and moved as if living, terrorising the men even if they could touch them. In moments their morale had been broken as they realised they had entered a city of nightmare, they began fleeing.

Not one to miss an opportunity in battle, father gave a warcry and had his remaining men chase and cut them down, keen not to let them rally. Cavalry ran them down, sending them all running for the hills.

From the corner of consciousness I spoke up, "You did it! You actually did it!"

"Of course, in time you will gain such powers my dear."

"It is done, give me back control."

Fright gripped me as she laughed aloud and spoke openly, "Not just yet. You have become too enamoured of your beauty daughter, and are in need of a doe of humility. A few days in the wilds should do it. You can watch as I spread your legs and rut with every beast that roams the-"

Suddenly, Azazel was before us, he place a finger to my forehead and utter a chiming syllable that sent mother shrieking back to the corner of my consciousness, giving dominance back to me. I fell back, felt arms catch me. I looked up to see the grime covered face of my son, his eyes wide with awe, "Mother, that was incredible."

My body was spent from the ordeal, I could not rise. With a trembling limb I managed to raise a hand to brush his jaw line, "For you, anything." I croaked.

A shadow was cast over us, Azazel glowered down at me, "Stupid woman." He spat, "Nay, stupid me, I should have seen before."

7. House Arrest

"And Zillah, she also bore Tubal-Cain, an instructor of every artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tubal-Cain was Naamah. And Lamech said unto his wives, Adah and Zillah, Hear my voice; ye wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech: for I have slain a man to my wounding, and a young man to my hurt. If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold."

-Genesis 22-24

I had saved the city and provided the footstep for the nephilim to gain dominance over the world. But the price was revealing the influence the Lesser Palaces had on me. Instead of being treated as a hero I was instead loathed, my promiscuity now making sense. I was put under guard and kept within one of my ornate homes, forbidden to leave. Azazel had revealed to the city that it was falling under the influence of the Lesser Palaces, and without me to walk amongst and inspire them with my beauty, people were beginning to take heed. All I had built was falling apart.

Fortunately, they had not pieced together that the mirror was my main source of communication. As such I spent much of my seclusion studying with mother, without the distraction of city life I immersed myself in it fully and progressed much faster for it. I began to dance amid the aethers, with her guidance I saw worlds that would confound the mind, I could dim candlelight with a whim, conjure gibbering masses to plague my guards, and started to satiate my urges via shadow beings that she would send through the portal to my bedchamber.

Neither Zillah or Tubal-Cain were permitted to see me, Azazel warning they could be influenced by me. Not even Chedipe could gain an audience. My husband came several times, demanding I undergo a cleansing ritual, to which I just laughed. I spent what I believe must have been a decade sealed in that room, in that time I would gaze lovingly at my reflection and noted the changes mother's touch had began to have on me. My breasts had grown larger, my figure more curvaceous, my loins were constantly wet now, and I was constantly afflicted with maddening arousal that was never relieved, no matter how of her children mother sent through the mirror to me. Everything about me was designed towards instilling brutal lust in all who looked upon me, I had thought myself perfect before, now I was whoredom personified. Alas that I could not be loose upon the world!

Then late one night a knock came at my door. I was on my bed, spitted between two of the shadow creatures who were ravishing me with abandon. Quickly I dismissed them, they melting away like shadow to sunlight. Expecting my husband come to try and 'fix' me, I called glumly, "Enter."

The door opened and Ashmedai entered. Gasping in delight, a ran over and launched myself at him, wrapping arms and legs about his towering frame. It had been so long, I thought often of him and had been given no news. To see him appear then was like a dream brought to reality. "How did you get in?"

"I have my ways." He beamed at me, as I regained my feet. "How are you mother?"

I had toyed with various scenarios over and over in my mind, played out the many things I should have said to him, that I would say if I saw him again. But words were lost to me at that moment, unthinking, I launched myself up and locked lips with his. He froze at first, then I felt him relax into me, his hands began exploring. Overjoyed, I drew back and began relieving him of his expensive robes.

I pushed him onto the bed, and fell upon his member, taking it fully into my throat with a greedy desperation brought on by years of solitude. I felt his fingers twine into my hair, guiding my head back and forth as I worked. But I was not willing to stop there, I wanted him to feel the womb that had brought him into the world. I straddled him and guided him into me. I moved my hips back and forth, our eyes locked in passion. At long last I had won him, but it was something beyond lust that drove my body that night. "Marry me." I breathed.

"Yes." he gasped, and together we shared in orgasm.

Later, as I lay next to him, I breathed into his ear, "Can you get trusted servants into this complex? I will guide you from here, until the day I can emerge and we can become king and queen. We will be as Tiamat and Kingu, only there will be no annunaki to stop us."

Ashmedai sighed and sat up, "King you say. King of what? With the rebel army broken my nephilim brethren have started heading their own tribes, treating the mortals as slaves or cattle at worst. The Grigori are either too busy chasing skirts or are too stoic in their mannerisms, including father, the mortals are too feeble, the nephilim and their eliouds too lost in their own self-interests. You say I am to rule, but over what? Why would I want to rule such aimless peoples?"

I knew it was time. Rising with him, I stroked his member and admired myself with my son in the mirror, "It is not they whom you shall rule."

The mirror turned dark, she appeared, speaking huskily, "Indeed, my children languish in the desire to strive to my vision, but they lack the one to lead them."

Ashmedai leapt up, drawing his sword, "What in the-"

I hopped up also, placing myself between him and the mirror lest he smash it, "Calm yourself, she is an ally."

Eyeing the mirror suspiciously, he slowly lowered the sword, "I see, it is you who saved us during the Battle of Enoch, wasn't it?"

"Smart child, I expected nothing less of you mind."

He raised his free hand, palm upward, "And you are?"

"A queen, and your grandmother. And this is the kingdom you shall rule." She stepped aside, the dark shapes fled to reveal the city and its legions upon legions of horrors, "Some of them were once like your father, now they are lost souls, pleading for guidance. But I can only do so much alone. I need another ruler, one who can help guide us to a new age."

"Why would I lead such sickly creatures?"

"In time, you shan't" The vision left and mother reappeared, "You said it yourself, the mortals, the nephilim, Grigori, eliouds, my own children, all of them are failures. In the ages to come I shall use your mother and many more like her, all shameless and with fertile wombs. They shall seduce and bring forth a perfected race, and together we shall erect a superior kingdom, a kingdom we shall rule together."

Ashmedai seemed to absorb this, "A perfect kingdom..." His gaze went far away, perhaps seeing what mother had envisioned. Then he winced and took my hand, "And you mother? Are you aware what that means for you? The things you will have to breed with, the things you will bring forth?"

I rose and kissed him lovingly, "If it means seeing you rise, I will go to any length. Besides," I stood back and indicated myself, "The change has already begun, the choice already made. If I were stop my harlotry now I would go mad."

"What is it like?" Mother spoke through the mirror seductively to him, "To be a spark in a legion of empty vessels? I know, for it is the same for me. Join us, Ashmedai, become a king of the Lesser Palaces and lead us to greatness."

Ashmedai looked at her, then to me.

He gave his answer.

******

A few nights later a knock came at my door once again. I had been practising the meditations, I started out of my trance and opened it to find Chedipe. "Old friend." We embraced, she was as naked as I and I relished the press of her flesh against mine. I looked her up and down. She had changed over the years, her head was shaved, on her forehead was tattooed a phallic symbol surrounded by a halo. Indeed, such tattoos now covered much of her body, "Interesting work."

"I refused to let them change me, I had plenty of time to do them, locked away as we were."

Eyeing her I quirked my head, "'As we were'?"

She took my hand, "We must hurry. Someone made arrangements to allow for our escape, your litter waits outside."

"Who made the arrangements?" I said, trailing after her.

"He kept himself concealed. He said he was 'King of the Lesser Palaces'."

Gratitude for my son flooded me as I exited the house for the first time in years. There my gaolers were slumped, my Besotted bowed as I passed by, black armour clanging. More of them awaited at the litter, along with my most loyal of followers. They all kneeled or bowed as I approached. Elation filled me, I had forgotten how good it was to be admired so. At long last my beauty would be beheld by the masses again, no longer shut away by some jealous owner. "Where do we go?" I said as I entered the litter and lounged upon the cushions.

Chedipe joined me, "There are some caves we can take shelter at in the mountains for now. From there, I thought we should become travelling priestesses, a mobile temple if you will. Not staying at one location makes us hard to catch, plus we can spread the word once more beyond Enoch. If you have a presence beyond the city we can re-establish ourselves in no time."

Servants picked up the litter, "Wait!" They paused, looking at me expectantly, "There's a mirror and cosmetics in my bedchamber, fetch them."

8. A Messenger

"And they became pregnant, and they bore great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against them and devoured mankind."

- The Book of Enoch

Over the next century we did exactly that. We eluded Azazel's searching guards and travelled the world, spreading the ways of ecstasy and pleasure. I went from city to city, kingdom to kingdom and danced and entertainment the nobles there. At first it had taken some convincing, Not wishing to gain the ire of my father, but as our popularity grew once more we were welcomed with open arms. Every day I received invitations and gifts from those seeking my company. As our wealth increased so did my comforts. Travelling had been a dismal affair but now we became more akin to a travelling city, hundreds upon hundreds of followers travelled with me. When we stopped, expert craftsmen put up a mobile temple, that could be raised and taken apart as needed. It was huge building that housed as many as the temple in Enoch had. Nearly all the great kingdoms were ruled by nephilim these days, who clung to power via tyranny and cruelty. Eventually my popularity was such that Azazel ceased sending pursuers after me.