Na'amah - The Second Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

10. The Deluge

"In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, on the seventeenth day of the second month—on that day all the springs of the great deep burst forth, and the floodgates of the heavens were opened. And rain fell on the earth forty days and forty nights."

-Genesis 7:11

"It is fitting that I retire from this sphere of reality." I said to mother the third morning since the wedding, she had sank back into the pool that night and now regarded me from the mirror once again. I still glowed from the nights of passion with Ashmedai. "My womb has known the seed of the mightiest Grigori, kings, nephilim, even my own relatives, not mention the various beasts you lured unto me. None can resist me, it is time I plied myself to new worlds. My only question is, 'When?'"

Mother was about to answer when a fast rapping came at the door. I barely finished calling for her to enter when Chedipe threw the door open. "They are here," she panted, "More Grigori. Your father requests your presence at court." Seeing mother in the mirror, her presence no longer secret, Chedipe threw herself to the floor, "Goddess, command me."

"Stop calling me that." she sighed.

"I haven't been summoned to court for centuries, must be serious indeed." I noted offhandedly.

"Heralds of the end times dear. Go and bear witness to this, then we shall begin seeing to your relocation, my children hunger for you and your followers."

"You hear that Chedipe?" I said, knowing full well she could not, "We're going to wait out the apocalypse being gang-raped by monsters. I wonder who the lucky ones are, the poor fools here or us deranged sluts."

"You want it and you know it daughter." mother chided. She was not wrong, my loins quivered wonderfully in frightful anticipation of entering her realm and giving myself to those eldritch things.

Chedipe simply gave me a confused look, I waved her away, "Get the litter ready."

******

The courtroom looked the same as I remembered it, having spent much of his time on campaign my father had rarely been present there, leaving the everyday tasks to Adah or her sons. With their exile that position was filled by Zillah and, grudgingly, my brother. But he was there this day, the visitors there demanded no one less. He was upon his raised throne of ebony, the Banner of Nod raised above him. On a lower throne to his left was Zillah. I joined my brother to one side, basking in the eyes upon me. "Took your time sister," he whispered, "Father was growing impatient."

I shrugged, "I had to ensure I was presentable."

Lamech called out, "Bring in the delegation."

The far doors opened, and many gasped as new Grigori entered, only this time they were bedecked in ethereal armour wore strange looking instruments that could be construed as weapons. They were every bit as beautiful as their already present brethren, but their countenance grim. One snow-haired Grigori stepped forward, "I am Raphael of the Third Sphere, where is Azazel and his troupe?"

"We are here, brother." Azazel announced, his fellow Grigori behind him, dressed in stately robes, "What brings you here?"

Raphael glowered at him, "You are found guilty of corrupting the project of this sphere. I bear written authority from the Dominion to bring the full might of this principality against you and your brothers to mete out your punishment. Do you plead innocence?"

Azazel boomed with laughter, "Innocence? No, but I shan't plead forgiveness like Senyaza either." He then pointed at me, "Look at her, naked and shameless! Do not tell me she does not stir you brother, I know the truth. We watched them, how could we be expected to resist? The authority of the Second Sphere is flawed, and I spit upon their laws." His fellow brethren roared their support.

"Calm yourselves," Lamech began, uncertainly, "I am sure we can-"

"Silence mortal, this does not concern you, you all know too much too early." Raphael glared at me, for a titillating moment I thought I did sense desire there, but if so it was gone as fast as it came. He rounded on Azazel, "Look about you brother, this is what your lack of restraint has wrought. The people here starve, your children rule with cruelty and greed, they have used your knowledge purely for lust and violence. It has been decided that this sphere is irrevocably tainted, and must begin anew."

Azazel bit his lip, "And of us?"

"To be bound to the rocks found in the depths of Dudael, until the day you fall into the pit."

Shamdon, beside Azazel hissed and drew his blade, "I will kill you all first before suffering such indignity!"

Raphael nodded to the men behind him, one raised his hand, presented a metallic object. With a click it filled the room with a blinding light, startling us all. When it dimmed, they were gone, Raphael, Azazel, Shamdon, all of the Grigori. I looked over to Ashmedai with consternation, knowing they had seized Azazel and his followers in that fraction of a second. I turned to Chedipe, gather my handmaidens and make your way to my private quarters. Now!"

"What does this mean?" Tubal-Cain breathed.

I knew what it meant. I kissed him, "It means this is farewell brother. I shall miss you." I heard him exclaim aloud as I became shadow and flitted away.

I reappeared just outside the temple, just in time to see an enormous, fiery object plummet on the horizon. Moments later, earth trembled from the impact, something dark rose impossibly high. I knew it to be the ocean, come to cleanse the land that it may begin anew, just as Raphael had declared.

I could hear the screams of the populace as the world shook. Were it not for my newfound abilities I would have struggled to keep my feet as I made my way to the mirror. She was waiting for me there, "I'm guessing now would be a good time to take us?"

Mother nodded, "Gather those you consider worthy. Where is my grandson?"

"On his way." I called two panicking servants, calmed them and had them carefully carry the mirror to the gardens. The trembling died somewhat, but a distant roaring sound could be heard, a sound that would become deafening all too soon.

Ashmedai and his closest companions arrived in their armour, close behind them was Chedipe and my most loyal maidens. "This is the end." Ashmedai said with such calm I felt myself swell with pride.

"The beginning," I took his hand, then called to the few of us gathered there, "We are going to go through the mirror, it is a doorway. Do not rush it! One at a time. If it breaks we are doomed. Chedipe, you first."

As my maidens got in line, the reflection darkened, mother was there, "My revered harlots, from this day forth you shall be my Lilitu, from you shall spring forth such wonders! Behold, your new home." She stepped aside and revealed the city I had seen so many times before, and its denizens awaiting us with a variety of awaiting limbs.

Chedipe's eyes widened, "Gods, we have to give ourselves to those things?"

I sensed the fear and hesitation creeping into them, normally I would have been more understanding, but there was no time for such things now. I grabbed Chedipe by the arm and yanked her close, "This is what we are now." I hissed, "Constant agonising sensation or no sensation. Make your choice sister."

Cautiously, she pushed a hand and watched with amazement as it passed through the pain, then she slowly went through. No sooner had she done so than she was taken away by mother's children. Exhilaration gripped me in the knowledge that it would soon be my turn. "Next!" One by one my maidens went through, accepting their new world. They were followed by my son's guard, here were more respectfully led to their quarters by an emaciated looking thing. Eventually it was just me and Ashmedai left. The roaring grew louder.

My hand still in his, he looked up at the starry sky, "So, this is the last time I shall see this world."

"We will return, one day we shall claim it as our own."

"But it will be different, Enoch will be gone, Atlantis, Lemuria, it might as well be a completely different world." He sighed.

"But I shall still be here." I squeezed his hand.

He smiled at me, "Shall we?"

As I had to my bed, I led him into the mirror. To my surprise, the creatures there did not seize me at once. Mother embraced and kissed me passionately, "Welcome home daughter, grandson! I cannot tell you how it pleases me to bring you here. Before I show you to your palace, Ashmedai your highness, and you begin your duties as Lilitu daughter, shall we bid farewell to the old world?"

Together we stared into the mirror, watching the perfectly maintained gardens. It trembled, the surrounding architecture began to crack and topple, then there was a brief rush of water before the pane shattered before us. So ended the antediluvian world.

"Well." mother clapped her hands, "That was that." She then brought forth twisted looking dignitaries with a guttural language. "They shall take you to the palace your highness, feel free to request us whenever you wish. Indeed, there is the coronation to look forward to."

Ashmedai looked over to me uncertainly, I smiled at him, "Go ahead my love, we shall be together later." Nodding, the new king followed his new subjects to a distant towering building. When out of sight I faced the hissing, gibbering crowd around me. That mix of terror and yearning I had grown so addicted to filled me, I wanted to flee and I wanted to run my tongue across their members. I wanted to beg mercy and I wanted to feel their phallus' between my breasts. I wanted to scream and I wanted to feel stuffing each of my holes. I could see a few of my sisters amongst them, already well at work, I wondered if they cursed me or praised me for their fate. Probably both.

Mother laced her fingers with mine, "Shall we dear?"

"Yes," I breathed.

Hand in hand, we gave ourselves to the throng.

Epilogue: Whispers in the Dark

"And as to Naamah, she is alive to this day, and her dwelling is amongst the waves of the Great Sea."

-Zohar

Although I end it here that is not the end of my story, of course. The world was flooded, the nephilim wiped out and the Grigori imprisoned, the land of Nod and the Altantean empire pushed from history to mythology by that great cataclysm.

Some of the nephilim would survive, as would humanity. Unbeknownst to me until much later, I would learn of a single, magnificent vessel that bore the vestiges of humanity and samples of its flora and fauna throughout the deluge, until the waters finally receded. Brought about by the vision of a simple wine maker, it is from these people the world began anew and would populate the earth with a more controllable and much diminished people. Some of the nephilim would survive the flood too, King Og earned passage on this vessel and would rule a kingdom until his death, others would dwell as a roving band of barbarians until they were finally put down.

My sisters would change to become like me, the first of the Lilitu, or succubi as you term us now. Chedipe sometimes roams the wilds of India to this day. Mine is an existence of endless fornication now, when not dallying with my subjects and children or enjoying the passionate embrace of my husband, mother sends me forth through the spheres, to attain seed and see what manner of beings my womb brings forth. Sometimes I am sent hunting in your world, where you ape-like males are given the honour of witnessing my beauty and feeling my caresses. For those who agitate me I gift them nightmare also, and those who show promise I gift with whispers.

I have spawned many horrors that lurk in the shadows, preying upon you lesser creatures to spite the higher plains, but none are as yet what my mother has seen in her vision. But seen it she has and, be it in a short few years or a millenia, the time will come when we shall march upon your world to raise up our kingdom of nightmare, and just as the celestial ones wiped out my family and people, so shall we do to you.

Or perhaps you can throw your lot in with us, as I and my son had done. We can never have enough wombs or seed for us to experiment with. Who knows, if you intrigue me enough I might just gift you with whispers this night...

*****

Author's note:

Purely for those who are interested, much like Lilith, Na'amah's mythos has to be pieced together, particularly with regards to her antediluvian heritage. I drew upon Magicians of the Gods; Tree of Souls; The Zohar; Hebrew Goddess; Liber Lilith; The Book of Enoch and various other sources I encountered over the years.