Nadia's Man-Toys

Story Info
Nadia lives the perfect life on the beach with her toys.
772 words
3.27
9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nadia poured the days' first glass of rum and sipped as she looked through the open window of the villa to the sandy beach outside. The morning was hot and still, except for the waves slowly lapping at the shore like a lover's tongue on her pussy; and a slight ocean breeze blowing in from the sea like breath against her skin.

The sound of feet on the bamboo floor and the cheerful murmur of men's voices from the hallway.

This was the beginning of her day; a ritual to which she had carefully crafted the cadence and hand selected her consort. She sipped her drink again and felt down her flat stomach to between her thighs as she leaned against the counter and embraced the anticipation of what was to cum. Thanks to her inheritance, money wasn't a problem, and now she was living the dream. She wasn't sure of how many women got to live on a villa on the beach with four sexy men who were there only for her pleasure and fantasy fulfillment, but there couldn't be many.

The four men, with hard bodies and silk boxer shorts, talked with each other as they spilled through the kitchen, kissing and fondling her in each their own way as they passed. They smelled like body wash, beach oil and cologne. As they kissed her, she tasted each of their different toothpaste, only slightly concealing the hint of their morning drink, ranging from coffee to pre-workout, to tequila. They flowed over and around her like water around a rock, eventually lounging in the overstuffed and abundant pillows and couches of the living room. The walls of the living room were screen, and the decor made it look more like a harem tent that had screen walls which allowed the sea breeze to flow around them.

She called them her 'toys,' and they'd been very carefully picked for both looks and personality:

There was her oldest toy, with bright blonde hair and green eyes, that was thirty-five. He would probably move on from their arrangement soon, but his years with her had been some of the best of her life. Her second oldest toy was twenty-nine and an incredibly passionate lover. He always gave and gave and only took his pleasure at the end. Her third, and perhaps favorite toy at the moment, was twenty-five and had a body like a underwear model. He was quiet except for when it came to sharing Nadia with the other toys and his stamina knew no end. He'd come again and again inside of her and never go soft. Normally, she was the one who had to stop their sex just because she was too worn out to continue. Then, there was the newest and youngest toy in her home. He was 18 and shy and still exploring what it meant to be her toy. He loved it because he got to fuck her regularly, but he would get intimidated easily when the older men gave Nadia so much passion and pleasure. He was getting better and it was so fun to fuck someone so young, naïve and inexperienced; yet so beautifully hot.

The best time was hot and humid mornings like this. All four men would wake up half crazy from the heat and a night sleeping in hammocks and dripping sweat. They would smell the rum and the ocean, then walk out to the living room with their morning erections showing through their boxers, which was the normal uniform for laying around the villa. They would lounge, pour drinks and inhale the warm salt air from the ocean. Then, when Nadia was done with her morning ritual of rum and light masturbation, she would walk past the men and feel their lust and eyes over her as she lay on the couch or the floor. Her toys would give her all the pleasure they knew how, ravaging her until she was well fucked, numb from orgasm, and dripping the cum from all four.

She finished the glass of rum, embraced the sense of the world's euphoric rightness that the drink gave, and stayed in the moment as she walked into the living room, and fell into the strong arms of her lovers.

Hard bodies and warm flesh engulfed her. Her eyes closed as she looked up at the ceiling. She felt with her hands, her breasts, her tongue and all of her as her men writhed around her. Hard cock entered her mouth and vagina at the same time. She gripped hard ass that flexed with each slow, caring thrust into her.