Nailing the Tracks Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't expect to be spending most of his flight across to the UK fucking one of the country's hottest and most famous pop stars, but he's making the most of this opportunity. Sending his cock sharply in and out of her still needy and very wet love tunnel like they've been lovers for years instead of the half hour that this sex has gone on for. Still holding her by the waist to keep her body in place even as she grinds that twat towards his thrusts. Both of them showing off sexual ability far more suited for the porn industry than the musical one they are both involved in. Neither of them are caring about that fact right now as they moan out with every balls deep pump she takes. If not for the lock on the bathroom door, any other passenger or crew member on the airplane could have walked in and seen this sinful act.

"MMMM... Yeah, you like 'dat 'D, don't you?" Dylan smirked as he knew the obvious answer. Stopping his thrusts as I pulled her legs away from around his midsection.

"Mmmmmm... Didn't tell you to stop though, stud..." Rita said with a lick of her lips, groaning as he pulled out of her.

"That's because I want to tap this fine fuckin' ass of yours..." Jay boldly said, bringing her off the edge of the 'sink' just so he could turn her around. Putting her in position with her shapely backside sticking out towards him.

"Fuck... Can't say no to that..." Ora grinned back over her shoulder at him. "Been a while since I've had a big fucking cock up my arse..."

"Lemmie change that for you..." He said, reaching over to help himself to a bottle of the first class toiletries of a bottle of lotion. Squirting out a few drops to first apply onto his own cock with a couple of pumps. Turning his attention to her next as she spread her cheeks with a hand before applying a slick finger onto her back entrance. Making her groan with a low tone as he started pushing the digit in and out of her ass. Using that lotion as a makeshift sex lube as he worked it into her back passage with a brisk round of pumps. Even applying another squirt onto the finger for good measure before pumping her rump some more. Her groans as she slightly swayed her hips as he finger banged her showing already that she wasn't a total stranger to this sort of action.

"OH FUCK... FUCK!!" Soon the stunner originally born in the country now known as Kosovo loudly moaned out when the fat head of the cock she was already very familiar with now penetrated her asshole. Her hands going to the sides, gripping the edges of the 'sink' she's bent over as she feels that big black cock entering her tightest of holes. "MMMM... Oh yeah... FUCK... Give it to me baby... MMMMM FUCK..." She gasped out in delight, showing without a doubt that she's been fucked up the ass before. Even so, her passage is super tight, even more than her snatch so he's having to ease himself in and out of her stunning rump as he also adjusts to the feeling that's leaving him moaning. Thankful for that lotion more meant for cleaning than as a proper lube, using it to take some of the friction off this anal action.

"MMMMM SHIT... Fine fucking... AHHHHH... Tight ass, right here..." The stud behind her groans as he starts to firmly thrust once he's sure they've both gotten used to the feeling. Staring down at that smooth, rounded and nicely thick butt as he watches his fat inches slide forward into her booty before reappearing. His hands gripping her hips just to hold her steady as he works his hips slowly but surely towards the last of her three sexual holes that he's been able to sample. "MMMMM... This is some first class... AHHHHH FUCK... Fuckin' ass right here!" He adds with a grin. Grunting himself from the tightness of her booty as he fucks her from behind. Now the sweat starting to form on his handsome face as he bangs this horny popstar from behind inside this aircraft toilet. Both of them naked apart from footwear as he thrusts his big cock into her juicy ass to make them both moan out in shameless delight.

"UHHHHH... MMMMMM YESSSSS... Fuck... Fuck that arse baby! MMMMM..." Her moans in her thick accent making those dirty words hotter as she tosses her blonde hair back, sending sweat flying as she looks over her shoulder at her Mile High Club partner for this flight. Further showing her desire as she pushes her sexy body back against his thrusts, helping to work his dick further into her asshole. "MMMMM... FUCK... FUCK!! AHHHHH..." The woman named an Honorary Ambassador of Kosovo moans out, taking this anal action like she's far more suited to be a porn starlet, rather than a pop singer let alone any sort of diplomatic role. Moving one of her hands down under her sexy body so she can run her fingers across her dripping pussy. Only increasing her moans as now she's feeling pleasure in both her lower holes. Taking that huge dick in her ass while starting to rub her snatch at the same time.

Perhaps just as well, since right now this young American stud was only thinking of his own pleasure as he fucked the British stunner inside this cramped, even at first class, airplane bathroom. The air now not from the action and their moans, so just making them sweat more as they use it as a private in-flight sex den. His cock smoothly pumping in and out of her shapely rear as he uses a firm pace. His thrusts and her backward pushing motion making her butt cheeks jiggle nicely as she takes this anal action better and deeper than many other woman could handle. Let alone while doing it just rocking back in a pair of high heels so that meaty pole gets stuffed nice and deep into her thick booty.

"MMMMM... M-MORE! AHHHHHH FUCK... C-Close baby... MMMMM!!" The English stunner of Kosovan and Albanian descent moaned out as she closed her eyes. The pleasure building as she now pushed a couple of fingers into her own snatch as she took this big, black, American cock deeply into her juicy backside. Her cheeks still sexily rippling away with every thrust she took. The jiggling more defined with how she's eagerly pushing her ass back in order to take every pump he's got for her. "UHHHHH... OH YEAH... FU-FUCK!! AHHHHH!! MMMMM..." She groaned out as the sweat dripped from her beautiful face. Strands of her blonde hair sticking to her face from the swaying her hair has done in time with the pushes back her hips have been doing. A dirty sloppy sound just being heard over both their moans as she drives her fingers into her own twat knuckles deep. Already leaving her digits soaked with her own juices as she gets off shamelessly on being fucked up the arse by a man she barely knows.

Soon enough a lot more than just her fingers are coated when Rita Ora makes herself cum from this anal sex. Groaning out deeply as she body shudders, and in turn makes the hunk stuffing her arse nearly balls deep gasp out as her back passage tightens around his fat pole. Biting down on her bottom lip as the juices flow out over her fingers. Dripping down onto her hand and wrist while her free hand gropes away at her swinging breast as it hangs down. Still managing to push her thick backside back into the hunk behind her as he still pumps in and out of the third and final of her holes she's willingly offered up for this Mile High Club initiation.

To his credit, especially since he's managed to last far long than even many red blooded males would have done against one of the UK's finest and hottest pop music exports, he keeps pumping into that fine and shapely backside. Surviving the increased tightness caused by her orgasm and in turn managing to help her ride it out until the end as he continues his own thrusts. Sweat pouring off him as well from the effort needed to give her arse the kind of fucking it, and she herself, really deserve. However he's beginning to reach his limit as he feels the telling pulsing of his manhood inside of her back passage. Able to give a last firm thrust before he pulls out of that more than just well banged booty, as shown by the way her asshole gapes for a long moment after he leaves her.

"Come here stud..." Rita says, impressively able to turn around in her well fucked, sweat-covered state as she drops down just like how this started with a sexy squat. "I'll fucking drain this big, fucking black dick of yours..." She states with a big grin, making it clear she's made a statement, not an offer to the man she's been letting fuck her ass.

Without hesitation she goes straight into ass-to-mouth action. Groaning as her lips wrap around the cock that's just been deep in her ass and she begins to slurp away on him. Not even gagging one bit at the taste of her own back passage as she stares up at the moaning stud. Sliding her mouth smoothly and with a hunger along his dark inches as she uses her oral hole for something far different than the singing talent she's known for. Even using her tongue to slide around on his underside as she makes his man-meat pass in and out of her full lips. Not even holding his dick this time as both her hands hold his thighs so she can really work her mouth along the cock she's now extremely familiar with.

"MMMMM... Awwwwww SHIT!! MMMM!!" He groaned out as he cock throbs inside of her warm and soothingly damp mouth. Her tits even jiggling from the effort she's using to bob her blonde haired head up and down on his dick as she sucks him off in this airplane toilet. Topping off a wild sexual encounter to make them both certified members of the Mile High Club and then some. His gaze locked down on her gorgeous, sweat-soaked face as she stares back up still with desire even after cumming herself a couple minutes before. Her lips gliding back and forth along his pole as she deeply takes his manhood into her experienced mouth to once again put on a performance more suited for a porn star than a pop star. Especially with how she's naked expect for a pair of heels, squatting in front of this man in order to blow him like it's second nature to her.

Soon enough, she gets that creamy treat to finish off this encounter properly. Groaning as her mouth gets filled up with thick, hot jizz that catches her by surprise as her eyes widen. Some spilling out of the sides of her mouth as she greedily keeps bobbing along that big black cock she's been fucked by. Her gulps loud and without any shame at all as she happily drinks down his seed as it fires into her mouth. Not stopping her slurps as she makes sure to drain his balls just as she vowed to while the stud stood in front of her groans deeply with a satisfied grin. Even as his cock finally goes soft she still gives another couple of slurps for good measure before finally pulling away. Opening her mouth wide and with pride to show that she swallowed him all down, before using a finger to wipe up the drops that leaked out so she can eat that down as well.

"Mmmmm... Beats the in-flight movies, right?" Ora grinned before she stood up. Turning as she slipped her thong back up her legs before scooping up her bra.

"No fucking shit..." Dylan replied with a chuckle, taking a seat as he watched her start to get dressed.

"You said you were gonna be in the UK a while, right?" Rita asked as she put her dress back on. Only the shine of sweat on her face the clue that she's been up to something. "I might have my people call yours... See if we can work on something..." She teased, giving him a wink to show she wasn't just thinking about anything to do with music before she unlocked the door and slipped out, leaving the naked aside from his footwear man behind in the toilet.

"Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit..." Jay just shook his head with a smile. Getting up to lock the door to give himself some time before he left, so not to let the rest of the flight know he'd just been fucking that gorgeous singer. "If all the chicks in the UK are half as crazy as her? 'Dis gonna be one damn fine trip..." He stated the obvious. Still grinning from the fuck that's left him well and truly a member of the Mile High Club.

* * *

Feel free to leave any feedback etc as a comment on this story, or via the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12