Nailing the Tracks Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Best review... MMMMM... I've gotten in a long while..." Dylan said, easing his dick out of her asshole with a groan.

"Bad boy with a reputation, huh?" JoJo licked her lips as she pushed herself off to stand. "Knew I saw a good fuck in you when I saw you."

"Damn girl..." Jay remarked, figuring out that the popstar didn't even really know who he was, and just wanted him and his fat cock. "Talkin' like that is makin' me think you got yo'self one Hell of a rep." He said, watching her shift up to sit on the edge of the make-up table.

"Like I said, I don't just fuck any dick that comes my way..." She smirked, spreading those legs invitingly as her hips were raised up a bit. "Only the biggest, fattest, longest, black fucking cocks will get my attention..." JoJo added as she already had a hand down over her pussy, starting to stroke over herself.

"Well shit, if nothin' else? I got you on that front, girl..." He said, stepping back in. Pushing his dick back into her asshole to get them both groaning before he took a hold of her toned, slim waist as he started to pump into that already familiar back passage. Her tunnel still nice and snug even with his sheer size and the repeated thrusts she's already handled. No need to hold back either as his motion was steady and stiff to make her body jolt back. Giving him a great view of her tits bouncing in time with his thrusts as the gorgeous popstar moaned out. Sliding her own hand over her folds for a boost of pleasure as she took that fat dick deep into her ass. In a short amount of time once again taking him in balls deep as his crotch smacked off of the bottom of her ass when he drove in.

"MMMMM... Oh yeah, babe... MMMMM... I know you got that big fucking dick for me... MMMMM!! So fucking give it to me, stud! MMMMM... Nice and fucking deep... AHHHHH... Deep in my dirty little ass! MMMMM..." She groaned out as she leaned back to take his cock. The back of her head resting against the mirror as her long hair slid up and down as her frame jolted from taking his firm thrusts. Gritting her teeth with the lust as she worked her digits back and forth over her twat, leaving juices coating her fingers and dripping down her inner thighs. The free hand sliding up his arm as he held her perched on the furniture. "MMMMM... FUCK!! Come here, stud! MMMMM... Give momma some fucking sugar..." She almost growled with her desire as she pulled him down with a hand on the back of his head. No objection there as he smiled and found her plump lips pressing into his. Moans exchanged as the two lustfully made out as she shamelessly shoved her tongue into his mouth.

"MMMMMMPHHH... MMMMMM..." Muffled groans now let out as she bucked a bit against the thrusts slamming in deep and hard into her ass from underneath as her legs were swaying as they dangled out to the side as she took this butt fucking. Still managing to self pleasure with quick strokes over her slick folds. The singer, actress and reality TV starlet sweating harder now than during her on stage concert earlier on as her breasts continued to jiggle and she swapped spit with a man she's only known properly for about an hour, and even then she hasn't even bothered to ask what his name is. Just wanting to scratch a major, taboo itch of getting a nice, big black cock shoved deep into her thick white ass.

Jay wasn't even offended in the slightest as he was more than happy to give the gorgeous woman all the big cock action she could clearly take with no strings attached. Plus, his own moans were showing he was loving burying his dick in a fine piece of ass. Helping himself to a grope of her bouncing breasts as he took care of the main event of this action -- sliding his lengthy rod in and out of her still tight asshole over and over. The smack of his crotch hitting off of her backside ringing out sharply in this dressing room so that if it wasn't for the club music playing out on the other side of the door anyone within earshot would clearly know they were getting down and dirty for a post-show after party.

Eventually, she broke the lusty smooch with a gasp. A little saliva still dripping from her lips as she gazed with desire and kept shifting her hips to match his stiff pace, ensuring he was staying stuffed up into her back passage. "MMMMM FUCK... YEAH... UHHHHH!! COME ON! MMMMM! FUCKING FUCK MY ASS, BABE! MMMM!!" She groaned out as her chest already heaved from quick intakes of air. Enduring and enjoying the kind of pounding that many a pornstar, even those experienced in interracial, would struggle to handle. Her groans of delight showing she could still take it even as the sweat was dripping off her stunning body. Tracing fingers around her sensitive clit, coating herself in her pussy juice in the process as he gazed with half closed eyes. Looking like a peak was approaching as she moaned each time that fat shaft slammed home into her still needy but snug asshole. "OH FUCK! OH FUCK!! AHHHHHH MMMMMMM!!"

Once again her head tilted back, making the mirror shake when she bumped into the glass with a low thud but that was barely heard over the long, loud moan that escaped her. Her hand furiously rubbing away at her snatch as she drove herself over the edge. Enjoying a nice, intense orgasm as her back passage clamped around the dick still driving away into her. Looking like she was the kind of self admitted kinky freak who got off harder on being fucked up the ass than any other type of sex. Sneaking in a pinch of her nipple too as she made more juices flow out of her twat as she continued stroking over her pussy, leaving a little puddle on the edge of the mirror stand she's been using to be fucked on. Not caring about the mess of fluids starting to drip off the furniture down to the floor.

"MMMMM... Damn, girl!" Jay chuckled, managing to hold off his own limit as he pulled out of that well fucked butt of hers. "Y'all actin' up like you ain't takin' a dick in a hot minute..." He remarked about her sweat soaked state as she enjoyed a moment of post-orgasmic bliss.

"Mmmmm... Yeah, it's been a real fucking long while since... Since I got fucked like that..." JoJo purred as she smiled sexily. Glancing down at his still rock hard shaft. "But looks like I ain't finished with you yet." She said, licking her lips as she playfully pushed him back so she could, a little shakily, move down in front of him.

"Yeah, yo' fine ass ain't done yet..." He smiled, watching her get back to the familiar position of being on her hands and knees.

"Been a while since I've done this too..." The Too Little Too Late and Leave singer admitted as she guided that fat shaft back between her lips, wrapping them around the member that had just come straight out of her back passage. Showing another shameless, naughty side of herself to engage so eagerly in ass-to-mouth action. Bobbing along that shaft and tasting her own backside off of him as she lashed her tongue up around those inches. "Mmmmmphhh! Mmmmm..." Her hands stroked his thighs as she put her mouth to work once more, sliding deeply up and down him as she once again was getting herself gagging along his length when she drove right towards his crotch. More than happy to take care of his manhood and give back the pleasure she'd just enjoyed, and already well on her way to do that as she got her saliva starting to coat him yet again.

"MMMMM... Awwwwww SHIT! FUCK!! MMMMM..." The hunky man, only just shy of being ten years younger than the beauty currently blowing him, moaned out as he watched her gorgeous face slide up and down along his fuck-stick. Easily replacing the flavour of her own back passage from off his cock with her spit from her repeated, soothing slurps. The feeling even better with the vibrations from her lustful choking on his prick when she pushes down a little too far than even a self admitted BBC lover like her can handle. Once again saliva drooling down her chin and neck, leaving a shine over her tits from the constant bobbing. "MMMMM... FUCK... MMMMM SHIT... Yeah! Gonna fucking bust... MMMMM... A real big nut, real fuckin' soon girl! MMMMM..."

"GAHHHHH! HHHHHLLLKK... GAHHHHH HHHHRRRKK!!" Hearing that just encouraged the gorgeous white woman to keep sucking away on that long black dick, as getting him off was exactly why she'd gone from going into ass-to-mouth right into deep throating. Making her nose bump into his crotch and his balls brush against her spit drooling chin. "MMMMPHHH... HHHHHRRRRLLL... GAHHHHH!!" She gagged away, not even minding that strands of her hair was over her face as she hungrily shoved her face up and down on his meaty rod. Making her new fuck buddy moan out almost as loudly as when he'd been stuffed to the hilt inside of her ass minutes ago. Now it was her talented for a lot more than just vocals throat that was taking care of his length. Her oral passage massaging his inches even as she choked when taking him down and deep.

"HHHHHRRRKK... MMMMMPHHH... GAHHHHHH!!" She groaned and gagged away at him, and still didn't even have watered eyes for a moment from this round two of deep throat fun. Feeling him start to pulse within her, she reached a hand up and gave his balls a soothing squeeze, making him moan as she smirked around his length. Showing her clear experience not just with interracial but with the art of sucking cock to have plenty of tricks up her sleeves. Even with her mouth alone being more than enough as she slurped away with a steady pace. "GAHHHHH... GAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHLLLKKK..." The saliva kept pouring out over from her lips as she choked away but still stared up with a burning lust for a man she's never met before. Going at his dick with the sort of motion that would leave most women with a headache, let alone an aching jaw from having such a thick size stretching their lips out.

"MMMMM!! FUCK!! Here it fuckin' cums!!" He managed to warn with a groan as she promptly lifted her head off. Grasping his rod and stroking off as she opened her mouth wide. Just in time as she'd barely pumped him when the first hot blasts of spunk fired out of his cock, catching up the side of her nose and her cheek to make her groan in delight at the feeling. Aiming his prick downward as she stroked, milking out the spunk into her talented oral hole and enjoying the taste of a black man's seed with some of it already staining her pretty white face. Not stopping jerking him off until the last drips were eased out and he went soft in her grasp. Leaving her to engage in a little cum play as she used her tongue to roll the collected amount around in her mouth, making a bit spill out over the top of her lower lip. Before she closed up and used a single, sinful gulp to swallow down his load. Gasping with a smile before she opened her mouth up and stuck her tongue out to proudly show she'd taken it all down.

"Damn... You is somethin' else, girl..." Dylan shook his head with a smile as he gave his obvious approval for this encounter.

"You ain't half bad yourself for a younger guy..." JoJo gave him a wink as she stood up. Taking a moment to use a finger to scoop up jizz from off her cheek and suck it off with a little groan. "I can see why that girlfriend of yours would be pissed that you're hitting the club instead of trying to get back with her... She's fucking missing out!" She added as she moved over to a chair where her clothes were resting on.

"Nah, girl... Me and Kesha ain't like 'dat..." Jay shrugged, pulling his pants up to get dressed as well. "More like, you know... A couple booty calls before things went south."

"Woah, wait..." JoJo paused just as she was about to pull her top down over her tits. "Kesha? Wait... You're that guy? What's your name again?" She sounded like she's heard of him after all, no doubt hearing the stories on gossip sites about his love life.

"Dylan Jay." He said, enjoying a look over her rack before he put his own top back on.

"Oh shit! That Dylan Jay? The producer!" Her eyes widened. "Shit! I didn't know I was fucking a celebrity tonight!" JoJo joked with a sexy laugh as she continued dressing. "If I'd known that? Then... Well..." She smirked, glancing at his crotch before she reached for her pants.

"What? You would have asked for me to work on a track for you before suckin' me off?" He responded with a snigger.

"Nah... I would have still just fucked you... But maybe back at my place instead..." She teased, licking her lips again. "But say... if you and her are on the ice? That position of booty calls sounds like it needs replacing..." She said with a far from subtle tone about it. "Think I can apply for the role?"

"Shit, girl! I'm fixin' to have plenty of positions open for your fine ass after this!" Jay eagerly, and wisely, agreed. "I'mma leave my DMs open for ya when I get back to my crib."

"You'd better... Because a girl like me needs a good, regular hard fix of big, black fucking cock... And I think I've just found my new dealer..." JoJo purred as made sure to give her ass a firm spank while sticking it out at him when she finished pulling her pants up.

"Shiiiiiiiiit... Oh I've got you, girl. I got you and then fuckin' some..." He nodded with a wide smile. Not considering for a moment that if he thought having the sorts of messages from his existing on-off fuck buddy now filling up his inbox was bad? It was going to get a lot worse when, not if, she found out he was already now just one of his hook-ups for booty calls.

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas for future stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

12