Nailing the Tracks Pt. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMM... FUCK... You're... MMMMM! You're fucking good, kid!" Katy stated the obvious even though the same was accurate about herself. Letting out a groan when he eased his dick out of her ass and stepped back.

"Not to fuckin' brag girl, but I get that a lot..." Dylan smiled as he watched her stand up as she brushed her hair back.

"Oh, you should fucking brag alright! This is already the best dick I've had in a long while!" Perry grinned as she stepped towards him. "And since you're still fucking hard, and I'm so fucking horny? Let's get fucking back to it!"

"Shit, al'ight girl! Let's... Woah!" Jay was caught off guard as she jumped up onto him, wrapping her arms and legs around him so he had to think fast and grip onto her. Both hands clamping onto her ass cheeks as his cock rested against her rump as she ground herself into position to adjust onto him.

"Come on, get that fucking hole wrecker back into me!" The Teenage Dream and Witness singer demanded with a lusty grin as her big, rounded tits pressed into his nicely toned, dark skinned chest. It didn't take long for him to get with the new programme, lifting her up enough so that he could line his shaft up once again with her backdoor. And no complaints for a second round of butt stuffing either as she moaned out as her hands gripped his shoulder and legs snugly wrapped around his waist. Getting fucked completely off the ground now so that when he began to pump upward into her back passage, her long dark hair started to sway behind her in time with the jolts her curvy body was doing on his prick.

"MMMMM FUCK! YES! MMMMM! Like that! Just like fucking that! MMMMM YEAH... Fuck that ass! MMMMM FUCK!" Perry's encouragement was broken up with moans as she stared sinfully at her younger lover as she happily let him pound up into her backside. Not so much working her body down into him with this position but more just holding on and letting him do the work. Leaving her shifting up and down so her body could slap down into his when he drove up and filled her up as her hips returned down. "MMMMM! SHIT!! Did your dick get fucking bigger or something?? AHHHHHH FUCK! Fucking feels... MMMMM! Like you found another fucking inch to fit into me! MMMMM FUCK!!" Her purred her approval as that cock drove up like a piston in a well-oiled machine, drilling her already well fucked asshole but even with this being the second round in her rump, her back passage was still wonderfully tight to grip that thick shaft and keep him moaning out as well.

"AWWWWW SHIT! MMMMM! Was gonna fuckin' ask you... MMMMM! If yo' fine ass found a way to tighten back up! MMMMM!" He groaned out, only now starting to sweat as he found out what sort of pace it took to really satisfy one of the hottest sex symbols in all of pop music. Her moans loud and constant and without even having her pussy being rubbed once in this held up position. Her thick white ass getting stuffed from underneath again and again as she handled every inch of that big black cock like it was second nature to her. "MMMMM! Almost like yo' fine ass is tryin' to break my fuckin' dick off! God damn! MMMMM!" He said as his hands kept gripping those full cheeks of hers, and even with both hands deeply full it did nothing to stop the jiggling her generous flesh was doing down there. That slap of skin hitting skin ringing out sharply whenever gravity brought her curvaceous frame down into him before the next stiff pump sent her jolting back up but never completely off of his dick before the motion repeated all over again.

"MMMMM! No complaining now! MMMMM! I know you can... AHHHHH FUCK! Fucking handle it! MMMMM! Keep fucking that ass!" As she bounced on his dick, her big tits brushed up and down on his chest to drag her hard nipples along his muscles. Groaning out as she glanced over her shoulder, seeing her ass being gripped and shaking as she was driven up and down on that thrusting dick. Her ass taking the sort of pounding that would leave most normal women walking with a limp for over week from this kind of pace. She still looked like this was still in the early stages of the fun as only now the moisture was starting to form and roll down her gorgeous, moaning features. "AHHHHH FUCK! YES! MMMMMM FUCK! Fucking so good! MMMMM! Nothing like... UHHHHH!! Big, fat, fucking black cock! MMMMM! Filling me the fuck up!! OOOOOOOOOH FUCK!!" She continued to use the filthy talk as her means of encouragement. As if he wasn't fuelled enough by her anal passage snugly gripping his dick each time he pumped in or out of her. Looking far from the respected pop star and globally famous celebrity she's supposed to be as she went wild and jolted away on this thick length.

Having strength, youth and still tons of stamina left allowed this dark skinned hunk to keep this busty, horny MILF held completely off the ground as he drilled her backside from underneath. The odd grunt let out as her body was jolting stiffly in response to his motion so it wasn't just holding that stunning body up but handling the force of her bucks down as well. Groaning in delight as he slid his shaft up into her asshole before pulling a few inches back out just to repeat the motion. Keeping both their moans sounding out along with that wicked slap of her body crashing down into his the next time he pumped up. Getting more than a work out from this but still multi-tasking as he kept pumping away to keep her asshole filled up while ensuring she was held up and off the floor.

"MMMMMM... FUCKING YES! GOD DAMN! FUCK!! MMMMM!!" Not exactly as poetic but sounding even hotter than any of her chart topping hits or albums as she moaned out in delight. Her pussy leaving juices dripping down to the ground as she stayed held up. Her other tight lower hole taking the action here as her backside got hammered deep and hard. The pace a lot stiffer now that they were both used to the pressure of her still snug back passage gripping such a long, thick shaft like this. "AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK YESSSSSSS! MMMM! DEEPER! FUCKING HARDER! COME ON! FUCK!!" She groaned out, tossing her hair back but still leaving a couple of loose strands clinging to her face from the sweat now leaving a shine over her features and curves. Her big breasts still pressing against his toned upper body as she kept her limbs clinging onto him snugly. Allowing her body to bucked straight up and down to make the Santa Barbara, California-born beauty look like she was more destined for a career as an adult film star than pop music royalty.

"MMMMM... I'm startin' to see... UHHHH! FUCK! Why yo' fine, freaky ass needs to go out findin' dick!" Dylan said with a grin. Making them both groan as he lifted her up, easing his dick out of her asshole which has been left sinfully gaping wide from all this repeated ass fucking she's been taking.

"I'm just a woman with needs, that's all..." Katy licked her lips in unapologetic fashion as she was set back to stand on the floor. "And from your dick still being hard? I'd say we've both got needs to fulfil." She glanced down at his prick with another grin. "Lay down, babe... I'm gonna ride you dick fucking silly until I cream my brains out!"

"Shit... Like you weren't doing that before on me?" Jay chuckled before he quickly moved to lay down on his back on the dressing room floor.

"You think I've been holding back?" Perry teased as she got down and put herself into position above him. Lowering down with another expert squat as she reached down to line his cock up yet again with her already well fucked backside. "Oh, you're gonna really fucking get it now!" She added with a grin, as if she didn't even need that as an excuse to go all out on him.

The third course of anal action was perhaps even more delicious than the first two. As with this position not just the sight of her thick backside sinking down to take his cock up deep into herself was on display, but her dripping wet snatch as well as her legs were spread wide. Her whole body being shown off as she put a hand down to her crotch, making herself moan out as she started to rub away at herself as she started the motion. Raising her hips up before driving them down so that familiar clapping sound of two different skin-tone bodies connecting was ringing out once again. Joined by the moans from both of them as kicked off her ride of this familiar, thick cock. Already her big tits bouncing as her body shifted and her hair swaying behind her as she showed off she wasn't just built to take dick, but could dish out the sex and pleasure as good as she could handle it herself.

"MMMM! FUCK! FUCK YESSSSS... UHHHHH!! FUCK!!" Katy groaned, driving her body forcefully down to send her thick ass slapping hard into the darker toned body underneath her. The change of position not stopping the loud clap from ringing out sharply before she lifted up. Only a few inches escaping her before the next shove down to impale herself on that meaty rod. "FUCK YES! MMMMM!! FUCKING LOVE IT! UHHHHH!!! BIG, BLACK COCK... MMMMM!! FUCKING MY ASS! AHHHHH FUCK!!" Her smile stayed plastered across her gorgeous face. Keeping her big titties shaking as she worked up and down harder than during any on stage performance or concert in her life. The sweat rolling off her curves as she bucked away and stayed not just held in position but still self pleasuring. Rubbing away and not for making up for any lost time from all the prior positions when she was only taking it up the ass. Fuelling herself towards a well earned peak as she enjoys one of the few cocks that have not just been able to stimulate her, but last against a supreme sex bomb like her.

On his part, Dylan just laid back and took in the show as the Hot n Cold and Dark Horse singer went wild on his massive cock. His grin almost matching hers as he got all the pleasure with her juicy rump still nice and tight around his prick as she worked herself right up and down onto him. His eyes switching from watching his manhood vanish and then reappear as she moved on his length, to just above to see her fingers near furiously brushing over her dripping folds. And that was all before watching her breasts bounce away or that lusty expression on her face that would make most men cum in a second seeing her in such a lewd state. Groaning out as he laid on his back and in his own forming sweat, just adding to the mess along with the saliva, juices and spilled make-up from this lengthy post-show performance.

"UHHHH! FUCK! AHHHH FUCK YES! GOD I FUCKING LOVE IT!! MMMMM!! BIG FUCKING COCK... UHHHHH!! DEEP IN MY FUCKING ASS! AHHHHH FUCK!!" Katy moaned out as her free hand lifted up, gripping her shaking tit to give herself a squeeze and a fresh boost of pleasure in the process. Even as her soaked digits still worked back and forth over her slit while she bounced away on that big black cock. Working her body like she was more of a seasoned porn star rather than a global pop superstar. "MMMMM SHIT! YES! GOD I FUCKING LOVE IT! MMMMM! FUCKING NEED IT! AHHH FUCK! FUCK! OOOOOOOOOOOH FUUUUCKK!!" She gasped out as she continued to buck up and down. A little wonder how this beauty could be engaged to any man, let alone be formerly married, with this level of action needed to quench her fiery urges. But finally finding one in this hung young stud underneath her as he impressed in his own right to last not just in such a juicy, tight ass like this but against this wicked, rapid pace especially at this late stage of the action.

Even a sex symbol like this has her limits though. Her eyes staring up as the pleasure built and her free hand went from mere groping of her tit to firmly tugging on the hard nipple. Her tongue almost flicking out of her open, moaning mouth as she stared ahead in a daze. Like her body was just working on autopilot to drive herself to orgasm. Seeing this, Jay took his shot to not just lay back and take it -- even though there was no complaints from either of them for him letting her put the work in again with this position. Driving his cock up into her ass as she lowered down with a jolt of his hips. That clap of her ass hitting his crotch getting that extra hint harder from him thrusting up to stuff her booty full, as if she hadn't been doing a fine of job of just that herself.

"AAAAAAAAAAH FUUUUUUUUUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUCKK!!" Almost a howl of a moan as her furious rubbing along with the dick thrusting into her ass finally set her off. Dylan grinning and having to tilt his head a bit as Katy Perry didn't just cum on his cock, but hit a full on squirt as the liquid shot out from her snatch. Rubbing herself through the peak after the spray had shamefully left more stains on the dressing room floor as she bucked down on that huge cock still stuffed between her ass cheeks. Using that familiar prick to ride out the rest of her orgasm as her finger still rubbed away onto herself like her life depended on it. Eventually resting down to just grind her rump against his body as he stopped his own motion.

"M-Motherfucker!" Katy gasped out as she smiled. "You got me all fucking worked up!" Her chest heaved as she hauled in air. Groaning as she eased off his somehow still hard cock. "You and this big fucking dick!" She said, moving off of him but only to slide down and get between his legs.

"Damn girl! You near drowned me just then and you still want more?" Jay questioned but did so with a big smile. "Ya'll is one super freaky momma!"

"Never had any fucking complaints about it before!" Perry smirked as she got herself into almost a doggy style position, on her knees but leaning over. Brushing her hair back so she could let him see her sink her face back down and capture his length between her lips. A loud moan around him as her mouth slid down smoothly. Going instantly into some ass-to-mouth action to taste her own back passage from off his cock just moments after orgasm. And clearly this was a taste she was used to from how her tongue inside her oral hole flicked out at his size to make sure she cleaned off the flavour. Making him moan out as she didn't hold back with deep, quick slurps to give him a proper reward for finally making her cum nice and hard as a beauty like her deserves to get.

"Mmmmmphhh!! Mmmmm! Shhhrrlllppp..." That talented mouth was obviously built for a lot more than just singing award winning, chart topping hit songs. Her lips deeply moving down onto his length as she went face down, ass up with that freshly fucked rear lifted up high. Like this alone was a position she was all too familiar with. Her big tits brushing across the soaked floor as she serviced his fat cock one more time. Staring across as the sweat still rolled down her pale cheeks while her mouth pumped up and down along his long dark shaft. "Mmmmm... Shhhhlllppp... Mmmmmphhh... Shhhlllkkk..." Another dose of saliva left over him as she more than did the job of cleaning off the taste of her ass from those thick inches. Putting on a show as she lifted up, letting his cock fall from her soft lips before she spat down onto him and used her tongue to wickedly spread the saliva across his bell-end.

Spreading her legs out a bit more, she grinned again with a different lean in as she used her hands to cup her heavy tits from the sides. Making him moan again as she captured his dick between her big MILF breasts for a deep sandwich. Showing no mercy either and a slap soon rang out as she drove her rack right down onto his length before lifting back up. The unusual position not bothering her as she delivered the quick tit fuck to make herself groan but nowhere near the loud moans he was letting out. Those much lusted after mounds of her put to perfect use as she bounced them right up and down along his dick from base to tip. Showing quickly that this is far from the first time she's used her rack to pleasure a lucky man's dick.

"About fucking time I saw a dick actually pop out between the girls!" She said with another shameless smile, and didn't seem to care one bit that she insulted likely her past marriage and the man she's currently engaged to in the process. To much in the lusty zone to care about that as she drove her big jiggling titties up and down and didn't even feel a sting of pain when they slapped down hard into his dark skin. Her tanned jugs perfectly pressed and wrapped around his dick as she pumped sharply and smoothly. The sort of pace that would even drain a veteran male skin flick star in minutes. "Come on! Give me that hot fucking cum! I want it all over my fucking face! All over my big fucking tits! Come on, stud! Give me a performance to really fucking rave about!" She demanded as she slid her mounds along his cock. Finally feeling him start to throb thanks to her talented work. Knowing just how to service a man, especially one packing such a huge, hole-stretching dick like this.

While he would have loved to have lasted longer between such a fine pair of tits, even a hunk like him could only take so much. Grunting out as his cock began to fire out that long awaited spunk, and with the way she was deliberately leaning over her mounds Katy Perry got her wish. Groaning out as the first blasts splattered into her stunning face, hitting her cheeks, nose, lips and chin, Even leaning down as far as she could to take as many of the shots firing out as she could steal. The rest spurting out to land onto those big tits as she kept them working to milk him dry. Staining the tops of her jugs before dripping down the sides and back into the deep cleavage around that softening shaft. An approving stare down at him by the time she let go and sat up on her knees. Showing off the mess of jizz across her face and rack that he'd dumped onto her.

"Fuck. Yes!!!" Katy smiled broadly, and the look even hotter than usual thanks to all the jizz across her. "Have I got an eye for fucking talent or what? Best fucking dick I've had in months!"

"Shit, girl... Ya'll don't have to butter me up like that..." Dylan said, sitting up with a similar wide smile. "But don't stop on my account!"

"I think I'd rather have another round with you and that great fucking black dick of yours... But sadly, it's gonna have to be another time." Perry said as she moved to stand up. "Not just because I got to spend some time now cleaning myself up either!"

"It's all good, girl!" Jay followed her up to stand. "I can be ya'll dirty little secret."

"Good... Because that means we can do this all again sometime." Katy said with a smirk. "You're a music producer after all, right? I'll have my people call yours, work something out. Then we can bang out a good tune or two! Maybe do a different kind of banging in the studio as well..." She added with another glance at his cock.

"That would be a new one for me!" Jay claimed, not letting on that it wouldn't be the first time he's fucked someone in a recording studio. "But just to warn ya, girl... My agent? He's one real major fuckin' asshole."

"Welcome to show business then, kid!" Perry said with a laugh. "A whole lot of assholes everywhere... And only a select few are the good ones to use like mine..." She added with a wink.

"Damn... Feel free to fuckin' judge me any night of the fuckin' week!" Jay said with approval. Nothing like having a busty MILF say she's down to cheat on her man again to keep a smile on his face.

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas for either any future chapters to write, or for any specific characters etc to use in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story. Thanks for reading!

12