All Comments on 'Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 07'

by potatoHead42

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

These are too good! Enjoying the little set ups for the future.

Keen for more photo sessions. And the new uniform. The anal hints are exciting as well. Keep you the great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Still good slowly thing. Thanks the work.

Being sad about the delay but waiting for it.

Wondering at some point about a small shave for the photo for being ‘less sexual’ while she keep it hidden from Den. And full shave for à ‘better sight’ of human sex female parts during sex ed class for anatomy purpose quizz

potatoHead42potatoHead42about 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks anons!

Ooh, the shave is a great idea, will make a note and use that! Thanks ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story, I enjoyed it. It's tough to pull off present tense, but you did a good job. Likewise, look forward to more photo sessions with the boys, maybe with some other pop culture sex icons (never watched Pokemon).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dear potatoHead42,

As you seem to like my previous shaving idea some other ones which the naïve may have to make it rational:

New reading, that may help for uniform, Miss Nishida Motivates the Boys by Charles Petersunn. May be the last pages were lost to keep Lana unaware.

Medical checkup for new employees: discovering some small problem, fake one of course.

Plot 1: nipples that need to only use open-cup or peek-a-boo bra with an ointment on morning to make them itchy and erect all day

Plot 2: her vajayjay need to breath, no panties during the day (better access) but require at night (restrain Dennis)

Sex-ed support (needed for homework or else) are in very bad shape, female illustration is cut or drawings on it. She finds the idea of ask for some photo without her face. If Jack takes photos: he asks for some more personal modeling

Anyway, thanks again for the work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this chapter. Especially loved the posing for the camera, would love to see more explored along the lines of being intentionally exposed while she is unaware of the extent of her exposure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

one of the best stories on literotica! post more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Aw man just gets better and better!

Shame! Gonna suck not having new stories for a while

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A photoshoot with Jack's wife would be good. Chance to push the boat out further with the grey area of it being with a woman

potatoHead42potatoHead42about 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the suggestions everyone!

Submitted an edit to ch2 and ch6. Finishing ch3’s edit and will start on ch8 soon.

The next 2-3 chapters will use some ideas above! Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@potatoHead42

Thx for all the work, the wait will look long for us whatever the time you take to write ch8. Impatient to read which of all those idea you decide to use

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love the required medical exam idea but why confine it to just our heroine. How about required physical exams for the senior class and Lana volunteers to assist the doctor. It turns out that her assigned duty is to check out the proper scrotum growth, the size and shape of all of the testicles and, of course the measuring of girth and length. It might also require a sperm sample and you. know who might be asked to hurry up the process with a personal touch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a super story. It has a few grammatic problems but that is of no consequence. However I must complain that you had the girl with a large butt and you focused on it a lot. I think most men like a firm butt. Also, huge breasts do not fill the bill. Every guy I know prefers medium to small breast. "One hand full is enough"

Captain_StrangeCaptain_Strangeabout 2 years ago

"This character isn't perfectly proportioned in the way I want" is not a legitimate complaint

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Waiting for the next chapter. Hope it comes out soon. The slow burn and the wait for next chapter to now unbearable :P

tobagotobagotobagotobagoabout 2 years ago

I agree this waiting is unbearable. I usually check for new chapters once per week, here my F5 key is really in danger to get broken :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The slow burn is fantastic I can't wait for the next chapter.

Since our teacher is so well regarded by her students, I bet she could be asked to participate in the inner city teacher cultural swap program, including a special two day exchange program to teach her highly regarded sex ed course.

potatoHead42potatoHead42about 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone!

Fantastic suggestions and great comments.

Lol @ Captain_Strange, well put.

Chapter 8 is almost here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wait is unbearable! Shame on you for having such great stories 😪

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It looks like ch 8 ls submitted, how long does it take to get visible here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story really hits the HOT spot. Love it!!! A side story could involve Jack, Jack Sr and his old friends from the retirement home. He can convince Lana to visit and help some of his old friends with blowjobs. This would be beneficial to Lana since she's looking to practice on bigger cocks. Just a thought...

GSaintGSaintover 1 year ago

The slow progress is almost unbearable. I really like the slow motion. You are such a tease :-)

This is not only a hot story, but also a fun story with lots of likable characters. That is an important point for me and adds to the reading flow. Everyone is trying to corrupt Lana and she is becoming more open to everyone by the day. She is also hiding more and more adventures from Dennis. Please keep this aspect of your story.

One suggestion: You often describe her dress without mentioning her shoes. Maybe you could add that aspect to show her complete look.

My favorite part was the AV club. It's good to see the nerds get their share too. They seem harmless, but hopefully they are the kinkiest guys. Jim is probably my favorite student. I really like him.

Thanks again for this really great story!

Master_DoctorMaster_Doctorabout 1 month ago

Ive read every chapter so far. Good/bad/indifferent you are very consistent. 1) good story, good outline, and concept. 2) You seriously need to get an editor. While your writing is very good, you keep haven't misspellings and other minor mechanical errors. Get someone to proofread your work before you submit it. It will do you a world of good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpotatoHead42@potatoHead42
Update: 04/24/24 * Good progress on Ch 14b of Naive Teacher * Will break it down into b and c, so I can get them out in a timely manner :) ~~~ * General Notes: Planning to go back to Ch1 and rewrite some dialogs and things like that. My style of writing changed a bit and I ...