All Comments on 'Naked Coed Freshman Welcome Party'

by luv2custrip

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
djripdjrip4 months ago

A bittersweet Odyssey of naked ladies :)

namidaboshinamidaboshi4 months ago

Not your best work unfortunately. You have far better stuff in your own catalog.

tyedwards35tyedwards354 months ago

Loved the CMNF party scene. Also loved your conclusion that men may hold on to memories of past lovers as tightly as women (or likely even moreso). I know I'll cherish memories of escapades in my teens and twenties for many more decades... memories that I'm certain my partners will have long forgotten by now.

Campus77Campus774 months ago

I certainly found this story to be one of the sweetest of your tales. Youth has an innocence that is so provocative especially in young women. Beth is so happy to be in that situation because she is free to explore herself. James is just along for the ride. I kind of hoped that the relationship would turn out differently but understand that real life is seldom fair to love.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland4 months ago

The loosely-structured story starts out, pleasantly enough, as a fairly typical luv2custrip CMNF fantasy. This particular fantasy seems to be a typically rule-bound, slightly more-innocent, perhaps Midwestern version of Sex Week at Yale. When the action moves off-campus, the tone modulates a little, some surprises occur, and the lovely Beth manages to drift out of James's life and NOT reappear for his 33 1/3 birthday. Just like in real life. The elegiac tone in the end is very nice, and well earned.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Be sure to catch the 60's movie "The Harrad Experiment", about incoming freshmen paired two to a room, one male and one female. They're expected to immediately explore each other sexually, and can swap roommates once a month. Clothed for classes, but naked for yoga class and also naked in the swimming pool and when they have intercourse on the lawn. Stars James Whitmore and a young Don Johnson. Features total frontal nudity, both genders. Amazon Prime.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userluv2custrip@luv2custrip
Hello. I will be taking a break from writing due to some serious health issues. When I wrote my first story in December 2022, I decided to keep writing until I had at least one Hot story. Now I have 42 of 62… and 435 followers! Hoping to get back soon, thank you all.