All Comments on 'Naked Gymnast Weekend - Pt. 02'

by posingstrap1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboy5 months ago

So so hot. My one time sex fest in a hot tub was with 2 guys whose house was in rural Somerset. We raced naked across their garden in the cold winter air to their hot tub. Didn't take them long to have me floating on my back with their support as they took turns gobbling my cock and balls. That was the fast and furious orgasm needed to help settle my excitement before we spent the rest of the evening servicing each other in every orifice with multiple climaxes when returned to their bedroom. It's an experience that has permanently lodged itself in my memory bank.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer5 months ago

There should be a better word than hot to describe this story, maybe sizzle, but even that seems lacking somehow. Visualizing these three sexy, tight muscled young men and their newly awakened sexuality, beautifully described in detail through your excellent writing, almost made me feel like I was there, secretly watching them. Hopefully their journey and this story still have more to explore.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So hot! More please

posingstrap1posingstrap15 months agoAuthor

OMG, British Cowboy, get busy!

WRITE THAT STORY UP!

posingstrap1posingstrap15 months agoAuthor

Marc, you devil, THANK YOU! ...you and Devon have made my day....and OF COURSE there's more cumming!

JRSONJRSON4 months ago

This second chapter was even hotter than my own fantasy envisioned things progressing! The picture the author paints is exquisite! I could feel the icy cold water of the lake, knowing things would be heating up very soon in the hot tub.

In some cases less is more! I enjoy a good sex scene when the descriptions fuel the imagination! This was just raw, vulnerable and very satisfying. Like MarcLuciFer, I was a voyeur participating from the sidelines, taking it all in. The sexual tension of these three sexy studs opening up, becoming more comfortable and daring, and exploring further was so exciting! Very stimulating writing skills...

BidickulousBidickulous4 months ago

Bravo! You, sir, have a way with words! Even though, unlike DevonCowboy, I don’t have an experience from my water polo days (when I was almost in the kind of shape your characters are) your story takes me to an amazing place where the visual images of this hot tub scene seem very real, indeed! And yes, DC needs to absolutely share his story!

In my current state of arousal I can’t hope to better MarcLuciFer’s eloquent praise, so ditto and doumo arigatou! (Sorry, this story reminded me of a not near as hot twosome in a Japanese ofuro.)

Dhfranklin94Dhfranklin944 months ago

Hot story! Can't wait to read the next chapter to see what happens next. Love a hot MMM.

posingstrap1posingstrap14 months agoAuthor

JRSON, this is such an encouraging comment, so generous in its praise and inspiring as well. Thank you. Writers never quite know if what springs from their imagination will resonate or satisfy, and receiving confirmation is heart-swelling.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Soooo horny for buddies like this! Would love to be a young twink again but now I'm a 62 yr old grandpa who loves other grandpa's, naturally smooth or shaved smooth (I'm the latter), there is nothing quite like 3 or 4 horny, mature guys who have been neglected, widowed or hit with the "lost my sex drive" by your life partner! I'm up for a hot tub 3 way, anyone in Athens Ga got one? horny4cum69@proton.me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Damn! What a hot story! Can't wait to read the rest of the chapters. So good! cp

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Oh My God!!! how i would love to be in that situation with cocks like you have described them.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous