Nan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can feel a damp spot forming at the front. The more I touch myself the wetter they become. They are getting really soaked.

"How do you feel?"

"It feels so good. So hot and wet."

"Keep touching yourself you are doing great."

"I am trying to push my fingers deeper. My panties are in the way."

"Pull your panties aside and let your fingers run up and down your slit."

I shuffled my bum on the chair just enough to slip my fingers inside and was instantly rewarded by what they were doing. The direct touch was so much more intense. How wickedly naughty I was being. I was masturbating in front of a stranger and the thought aroused me further. My parents would have been totally mortified by what their little girl was doing right now. I felt so turned on and empowered. I was not going to stop.

My fingers were flashing in and out of my slit at a great rate of knots. I was loving the effect it was having on me. I could feel it building and building and just before I was going to tip myself over into my very first self-induced orgasm. Paul called out.

"Stop!"

I stopped immediately and felt a massive sense of loss and longing for the orgasm not yet achieved.

"You are an extremely fast learner and seem to understand the power of suggestion and the effect of a vivid imagination has in the right circumstances. Do you want to see how much you have affected me?"

I replied with a very uncertain nod of my head. It was all that he needed and promptly slid his chair back a little bit and without standing up grabbed the small table with both hands and moved it to the side out of the way.

There we were face to face completely exposed and there could be no misunderstanding to the nature of our arousal. I must have looked such a sight seated there in the chair with my dress bunched up in my lap, my panties pulled aside with my widely spread legs exposing my most intimate place and my fingers stuffed right up inside working their magic. That is not to say I was not unobservant to the significant bulge tenting in Paul's pants. I froze like a dear caught in the headlights. Paul calmly and reassuringly said.

"Don't stop. Keep doing what you are doing?"

I felt exposed and vulnerable but the urge that had been awoken in me needed release. It was something that I now craved. Something that I had never knew existed before. The instinct was just too strong. I started stroking myself again and it felt so good.

Paul's eyes were riveted on my crotch avidly watching everything my fingers were doing. That is not to say my eyes were not equally riveted on Paul's crotch and the large bulge that was sticking out. Paul's professional calm persona was somewhat dinted, although he kept his hands firmly planted on his thighs it was obvious, he wanted them doing something else. That gave me an enormous sense of power and confidence and my arousal continued to build. Paul started to talk to me again. I think it was as much to try and distract himself from his obvious discomfort than anything else.

"I like watching you touch yourself; visual stimulation is especially important. It is probably why there is so much pornography in the world. It is also the first thing that triggers sexual attraction. If you do not like the look of someone then nothing is ever likely to happen. Touch is even more important. When your get aroused every part of your body becomes more sensitive. Undo your top and play with your breasts."

By this stage I was operating on autopilot and automatically did as he requested. With one hand I skilfully unbuttoned the three buttons on the top of my dress letting the right sleeve slip off my shoulder to expose my bra covered breast. I gently cupped it in my free hand and gave a gentle squeeze. While my left hand remained firmly wedged between my legs. He was right, my breast was super sensitive and my nipple was like a hard pebble.

"Play with your nipple. Give it a gentle pinch an see how that feels."

While still cupping my breast in my hand I grabbed the nipple between my index finger and my thumb. I gave it a gentle rolling pinch while my other hand continued to stroke between my legs.

"That feels so good. It's so sensitive."

"Don't forget the other breast."

I somewhat reluctantly let go of my breast but moved my hand to the other one and touched and squeezed it in a similar way to the first. I swapped backwards and forwards while my arousal continued to build. I was right back at the same place as I was before. I could feel myself starting to lose the last shred of control and then, just like last time Paul called out again.

"Stop!"

I could not believe it. Twice now I had been teetering on the brink and twice I had been pulled back from the precipice.

"If you continue to do what you are presently doing you are going to leave a noticeably big messy wet spot all over the back of that dress. That will be highly embarrassing for you on your walk home. Take your dress off."

It was an order and not a request. I do not know why I obeyed him. It could have been I was so caught up in the moment. It might have been I need release after years of sexual repression or it could have been my rebellious streak. It was more likely a combination of all.

Standing up I pulled my panties fell all the way down my legs onto the floor and I stepped out of them leaving them where they fell. I slipped the dress up over my head and draped it over the table next to me. I stood completely naked except for my bra and shoes.

"Take off the bra."

Another demand to which I complied. Reaching behind my back I unclipped the clasp and one by one slipped the shoulder straps off my arms while still clutching the bra to my chest. It was a bit pointless to feel embarrassed about showing this man my breasts when he presently had a completely unobstructed view of my mound covered in its soft downy blond hair. His lust filled eyes were completely fixated on the last small scrap of material hiding the last vestige of my modesty. I once again felt the power I had over him and decided to tease him by very reluctantly letting the material slide off my body in exceedingly small increments before with a flourish letting it drop to the floor to join my panties.

"Magnificent." Was all he said.

His eyes were darted from nipple to nipple then then down to my mound in a triangular formation only to be repeated over and over again. It was not until I spoke again that his eyes were forced away from my bodily delights and he looked me in the face.

"You like what your see?"

"Oh yes. Very much. Just stand there and keep doing what you are doing. I want to see you get yourself off."

"You mean touch myself like this" as I languidly rubbed one hand across my breasts while the other traced a line up the inside of my thighs to reach my very ready sopping wet pussy.

"Spread your legs a little wider so I can see what your fingers are doing."

I spread my legs a little wider and thrust my hips a little forward to give him a better view of my slick wet fingers disappearing in and out of my body. I guess I had a bit of an exhibitionist streak that I had never known was there. The sexual power I felt at that moment was euphoric. I had Paul completely under my spell. The more aroused I became the more inflamed was Paul's desire. The prolonged erection I had given him was obviously becoming painful.

"I'm sorry I have to do something about this."

With that he undid his pants and his red angry penis popped free. It was the first penis I had ever seen let alone an erect one. I was both repulsed and fascinated at the same time. It looked huge to me although it was only average size but back then I had no other reference point to make any comparison. Paul's face showed an obvious sense of relief now his penis was free from the confines of his pants and was sticking straight up into the air. My eyes were glued to his appendage and my ministrations were again approaching orgasm level.

"You can touch it if you like but you have to be extremely gentle as it is extremely sensitive."

I moved forward a step and made a feeble attempt to reach out with a trembling hand.

"You need to be much closer".

With that he leaned forward in his chair and grabbed me firmly by the hips and pulled me closer. It was the very first time that we had made any physical contact and in my extremely sensitive and aroused condition that contact felt like I had been prodded with and electric jolt. He pulled me so close that I had to spread my legs on either side of his knees while he remained seated in his chair.

"As I said before touch is the second important aspect of any sexual encounter. You now know how good it feels to touch yourself then just imagine how much better it would feel when someone else touches you like that. Keep on touching yourself I want to see you cum."

I stretched out my hand and placed it gently on top of the angry mushroom head, while my other hand stroking up and down through my short blond curly hair in my well lubricated slit. I was now getting back to the same state of arousal as before but this time nothing was going to stop me from achieving release especially after such a long and interrupted build-up. I was so engrossed in what I was doing to myself and avidly watching Paul's exposed erection standing proudly upright that I hardly noticed that Paul's hands had slipped upwards on my body, and he was now holding me high on my narrow waist just below my bobbing breasts. With his thumbs he gently started to rub the underside of each of my breasts in a slow back and forward motion. Slowly but surely the touch crept higher and higher until they were rubbing against my ridiculously hard erect nipples. His thumbs were firmly rubbing my nipples in little circles while his hands cupped and squeezed my breasts.

It was the trigger I needed. A great flush of moisture gushed down my legs while my body trembled in wave after wave of orgasmic release. My knees felt week and I may have collapsed except for the fact that Paul was still partially supporting my body while playing with my nipples. I started to come down from my self-induced state of euphoria and regained better control over my balance when Paul removed my hands from my own slit and placed my wet slippery fingers around his penis. Reaching behind me with one hand he firmly massaged my bottom and pulled me even closer in the process and then without warning with the other hand trailed his fingers through my soaking wet slit.

"The amazing thing about women is they can have multiple orgasms in quick succession. Men usually can only have one, it takes them a long time to recover before they can have another. You have been such a good girl I think you deserve another."

I stood there in a trance like state with my eyes riveted on my hands touching his cock while his skilled fingers explored my intimate female folds. He really knew what he was doing. I could feel myself building to another orgasm when he told me to just gently stroke his cock up and down.

The movement of my hands changed the power dynamic back in my favour and it was me that was now controlling him. His breathing changed and was deeper and more rapid. I could see how hard it was for him to control himself. I was loving the sense of power it gave me. It did not last as Paul decided to play dirty and started to massage my clit and within about 15 seconds my body was being wracked by an even bigger and more intense orgasm than the first. My knees went weak again but this time instead of supporting me he gently guided me down to sit in his lap facing each other with my hands still on his penis. The tip of his penis nestled at the entrance of my slit. I could feel the intense heat radiating from where it contacted my body.

"Play with me. Just rub it backwards and forwards."

I tried to do as he had suggested but in my seated position it just didn't work so I raised myself up out of his lap a tiny amount, so his tip parted my lower lips as I rubbed it backwards and forwards several times while my body adjusted to its size feel and heat. It was an awkward position to maintain for any length of time and my legs were starting to give way. After several strokes, the tip of his cock seemed to find a spot in my body that it didn't want to move from. My eyes were captivated by the sight of Pauls cock disappearing partly into my body.

"Ok. The question is do you want to go any further and find out what it is like to be a woman, or do you want to stop and save your precious virginity for your husband on his wedding night?"

My legs were really starting to strain, and I dropped down a tiny bit and felt his cock starting to stretch me wide as it entered further. There was no discomfort until it hit the resistance of my intact hymen. I quickly bobbed back up again and then I am not quite sure what transpired whether it was my legs giving out or Paul's cock previous close encounter with my hymen had given him a green light to proceed. Either way, Paul pulled my body sharply downwards on top of his hard cock and my legs gave way entirely. I suddenly found myself fully impaled with my hymen torn through in one swift painful motion marking my transition from virgin to woman.

It took my breath away for a moment or two until the pain started to recede. Paul held me perfectly still in his lap while my body adjusted to the new sensation of being stretched and impaled on a large hot cock. I felt so full and complete that I knew I had done the right thing. I could really get used to this sensation and I was certainly going to try it again as soon as I got another chance.

"Are you Ok? Did I hurt you?"

Paul asked with genuine concern.

"No, it hurt at first, but it is starting to feel better now."

"That's good I really didn't want to hurt you but sometimes the first time can be very painful. We will take things nice and slow and tell me straight away if it starts to hurt and I will stop. You are in control, just rock your hips gently back and forth and see how that feels."

I followed Paul's instructions and tilted my pelvis backwards and then forward just a fraction of inch. The motion caused Paul's cock to slip out a tiny fraction and then plunge back in. The sensation was glorious and I tried it again. After a few more times I was getting more confident and larger with each thrust. I especially liked it when the base of his cock would grind against my over stimulated clit. In a matter of no time, I was riding his cock like a cowgirl. It was like I had been born to do this; it came so naturally. My pelvic thrusting was getting bigger and bigger and much more forceful with each thrust. I was loving it. The physical exertion was making me extremely hot and sweaty, and I was well on my way to reaching my third orgasm in such a short space of time.

The difference this time was I had a hot hard cock shoved right up inside of me giving me such wonderful stimulation in places that had never been touched. I could not hold on for long once I had started. The next thing I knew, my virginal muscles were spasming and clamping down hard on his cock causing and unexpected chain reaction. I felt him discharge his sticky seed deep inside my receptive body.

I was spent. As the last of those glorious spasms radiating from my tummy started to recede, I collapsed onto his chest. I must have looked quite a sight if anyone had happened to come through that unlocked door at that moment. Him fully clothed and me fully naked except for my shoes. My body impaled on his cock as he sat on a chair. We remained locked together like that for a couple of minutes as my breathing started to return to normal and speech became possible again.

"Wow! That was something else!"

"Wow indeed. I never thought that would happen when you walked through that door. You looked so innocent and did not seem the type. You are certainly a girl full of surprises. Now I have to update your sexual history with a bit more detail."

I pushed myself upright to look him directly in the eyes and as I did, I could feel his cock still inside me start to shrink and slip out a little. It was a strange but rather pleasant sensation.

"What are you doing?"

"When a man ejaculates it is usually impossible for him to maintain and erection and so it deflates and softens back to normal.

"So, we can't do it again?"

I naively asked with a hint of disappointment.

"Well not with me at least not for at least an hour and anyway I have to get home to my wife. I take it you really enjoyed the experience. A large percentage of women are not as lucky as you and have very disappointing and painful first times."

His penis continued to shrink further and was now just inside my opening. He took a clean handkerchief out of his shirt pocket and handed it to me.

"This bit can be a bit messy so use this to wipe yourself as soon as you hop up."

With handkerchief ready in hand, I hopped up and backwards and just managed to catch a large dollop before it had the chance to drop and stain his pants. I pressed the hanky between my legs and held it there to prevent any more leakage. His wet shrivelled blood-stained cock was briefly visible before he quickly tucked it back into his underwear and did up his pants. I cleaned up the sticky mess between my legs as best I could and put my panties back on. He took the blood and cum smeared hanky back and scrunched it up and shoved it back into his pants pocket. He handed me back my dress after I struggled back into my bra and re-did the clasp and adjusted the fit.

"I really shouldn't have allowed that to happen. It wasn't professional."

"Didn't you enjoy it."

"Quite the opposite I enjoyed your body immensely."

"Then what's wrong?"

"You need to protect yourself if you are going to have sex with other men. Not all men are free of disease like me and you don't want to end up pregnant either. I know there is an extremely low chance of you falling pregnant from this encounter given what you have told me, but it is still a risk that you shouldn't take. If you are going to have sex again you need to insist whoever it is with, wears a condom. There is a pharmacy on the far side of campus that is known to sell condoms without asking too many questions. If you do go wear something that looks like a wedding ring on your finger and you shouldn't have any hassles."

"Why do I need to get condoms shouldn't it be the man's responsibility to provide them?

"You are right, but men think with their dicks and are not always prepared. Take this situation with us. It was never planned, it just happened. Things can escalate very fast once the juices start flowing and all reason gets thrown out the window when the blood is running hot. You need to be prepared for all situations."

"I will think about it."

"Don't think about it. Just do it. From what I experienced with you this evening I can say that you have an extremely healthy sex drive and now that you have sampled the pleasures of sex you will be wanting to experiment more. That's good and I encourage you to do so but you need to be safe about how you go about that. Take every opportunity you can to explore and experiment as those opportunities are remarkably few and far between. Take them when they are offered."

"I better be going now. It's starting to get late."

Paul escorted me to the door and then gently grabbed my hand before I could open it.

"Just one last thing before you go. You should experience this."

With that he wrapped me tightly in his arms and gave me a hot sexy kiss on the lips that seemed to last forever. When we finally broke apart and came up for air my legs were wobbly all over again and that steamy moistness was returning between my legs. I exited the room as fast as I could before I could change my mind and stay longer.

12