Nanny Sarah Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at home, I started trimming while I waited for the wax to heat up. Dani had said they made trimmers for women, but they weren't much different and cost a lot more.

"Don't worry, I use my boyfriend's for this all the time."

And she was right. It even had a dial for length. I picked one in the middle and went for it, sitting on a beach towel on my bathroom floor, my little makeup mirror situated between my legs. That part went pretty smoothly. I checked the wax, which seemed to be ready. I rinsed myself with isopropyl alcohol, and wished I'd had the foresight to have a glass of the real stuff handy, too. I did my best to follow the instructions in the pamphlet, starting on my left thigh and labia. I spread on the wax, waited until it hardened, and then, oh my god, and then. Let's just say that, on a scale of one to ten, it was truly horrific.

I always thought of myself as having a high pain tolerance. I didn't cry much when I fell off my bike, or the time I got stung by a wasp at the park when I was ten. I'd had Heidi naturally. Eight hours of agony, but I got through it.

I can't truly say this was worse, but the big difference was that I had to actually do it myself, instead of it just happening, like with labor. But, once the wax was on, there was only one way to get it off. By the end I was biting on a hand towel like a civil war soldier having a leg amputated. At least he wouldn't have had to use the bone saw on himself.

I forced myself to tweeze away the strays, which also fell into the category of 'not fun'. I couldn't get the aloe balm on fast enough, and it did help a lot. I just laid there on the floor for probably half an hour, legs spread lewdly open to the cool air.

***

"Mommy, why are you walking funny?"

"Never mind, sweetie. Let's go."

Getting dressed and hobbling out to the car had been painful, but it was going away quickly, and by the time we got into the mall I felt I was starting to move normally again. I also felt amazing down there, and I totally got why women put up with that torture. I also completely understood why they wouldn't. I couldn't wait for Sarah to see. Oh, god, she was going to see. I couldn't decide if I were more excited or terrified.

This was also my last, best chance to Christmas shop for Sarah, and if you have to go to the mall in December, Monday afternoon is the time to do it.

We emerged from Bath and Body Works with bath goodies, which would ostensibly be from Heidi. As we drove away Heidi was happily chomping on part of an Auntie Anne's pretzel, one of the few high points about having to be at the mall.

"We have one more store to go to, honey."

"What store, mommy?"

"It's a jewelry store. It's very fancy, so you have to be really good. You can look at everything, but don't touch the glass. Okay?"

"Yes, mommy."

Now don't freak out all of you. I was not going to buy ring. Not that the thought didn't cross my mind. But I did want something special. We pulled into Barrington Jewelers. It's where my dad had bought me a beautiful diamond necklace with matching earrings when I'd graduated college. It was a local place, medium to high end in a lovely faux marble building with a green awning and an elegant but comfortable interior. I loved it, especially since I'd had to buy my own jewelry ever since.

Heidi had never been inside, and she gasped at the sparklies behind the glass. I hadn't been there in years myself, but the sights brought everything back. The store was empty, save for the saleswoman, a handsome middle-aged woman with lustrous black-brown hair and caramel colored skin.

"Good afternoon." She smiled warmly at me. "Can I help you find something?"

I couldn't place her accent, but her voice was warm and welcoming. Nonetheless, I felt the hair on my arms stiffening as I responded.

"I'm looking for something for Christmas for my partner." I couldn't keep a bit of challenge out of my voice as I said it. Her eyes widened slightly in surprise, but the warmth never left her face.

"Of course. What were you picturing?"

"Umm...." I realized I had no idea what she liked. She never wore jewelry during the day, par for the course for someone in childcare, I'd imagine. I remembered simple garnet studs and a matching necklace from Heidi's party. And what had she been wearing to her dad's funeral? Anything? Maybe a simple silver chain? I was so bad at this.

The saleswoman was obviously sensing my discomfort, and she gave me a knowing look. "This is a new relationship?"

"Am I that obvious?"

The woman smiled warmly. "I have been doing this a long time. Granted, it is usually on the face of young men." She shrugged, eyes twinkling. "But I recognize the look. Why don't you tell me a bit about her, and we'll see if we can't figure something out. Would you like some coffee? Tea?"

"Mmm, tea sounds lovely. Thank you."

Less than an hour later I walked out with a large, flat, blue velvet clamshell box, and I was very happy with what was inside. Heidi was happily sipping from a juice box the saleswoman had given her. She'd actually turned out to be the owner, along with her husband, and she kept some treats in the back for her grandkids when they came by.

It was just after three. I hadn't heard from Sarah, which I thought was odd, so I pulled up my text strings. Sure enough, I'd missed one while Heidi had been playing with it at Barrington's. It'd been sent just after two.

Sarah -- Headed home, everything went well. Be there around 6. I love you.

As I read those last three words, it felt like someone had poured hot, delicious tomato soup directly into my soul, and I felt the warmth spread through my whole body. I resisted texting her back. She was driving after all.

When I got home I started checking the clock religiously, as well as my Find a Friend app. I tried to distract myself by playing with my daughter, but she was every bit as anxious for Nanny Sarah to get home as I was, so it didn't help much.

By five fifteen she was just this side of Kokomo, so I set to dinner, BBQ grilled chicken on the Foreman with rice and mixed veggies. Unfortunately, in my nervous haste I overestimated the cooking time, and she was still twenty minutes away when I finished. A panicked phone call to Joan later, I had the chicken wrapped in foil and in the oven at 180 degrees, with the sides as well.

My heart leapt into my throat as I heard the garage door open, almost dropping the plate I was carrying to the table. I tried to take a deep breath and finish what I was doing.

Heidi went scampering into the mudroom as soon as the door opened.

"Nanny Sarah!"

"Hi munchkin!" Sarah's voice sent a tingle through me. I walked out of the dining room, where Sarah had Heidi lifted up on her hip, arms wrapped around her.

My love saw me finally, her cheeks spreading into a beautiful smile. My voice caught in my throat for a second before I managed to stammer something out.

"Hi. I, uh, I made dinner." God, I'm an idiot. I wanted to fly into her arms. I wanted to kiss her so badly my lips were literally tingling, but all I could do was stand there like a dope.

"Thank you, sweetie." Sarah set Heidi down and crossed the distance between us. I sighed as we hugged, all the tension draining away at her touch. I held her close, whispering in her ear.

"I'm so glad you're home, sweetheart." She purred into my shoulder at the endearment.

Heidi was tugging at Nanny Sarah's hand. "Okay, sweetie, let's go wash up while your mommy finishes dinner."

My chicken came out pretty well, if I do say so myself. Heidi dominated the conversation, regaling Sarah with her weekend adventures with Sylvia at the zoo. I went through two large glasses of water, as my mouth would go dry every time Sarah would glance at me.

After dinner I let Heidi have a couple of cookies and a glass of milk, supervised by Sarah, while I started the dishwasher. When I was finished they were both on the couch, and Sarah scooted over so I could sit next to her. My arm slid around her as I lowered myself down, and she adjusted herself deeper into my embrace.

Heidi nattered on adorably, and I looked at my family, whole at last. Not complete. There would be more. Sarah was born to be a mother, and with her beside me, more children sounded wonderful.

After a few games it was eight o'clock and time for bed. A bath was drawn with only minor complaining, and soon, when teeth and hair were brushed, we headed into the bedroom. Sarah had been there. Pink Aurora pajamas were laid out and the bed was turned down.

"What book do you want?"

"Umm...." She looked over her shelf and pulled out a Dr. Seuss, 'Oh, The Places You'll Go.' She climbed under her covers and I began to read.

She was out in less than ten minutes, and I slid the book back onto its shelf. Off went the bed lamp and on came her nightlight. I closed the door gently behind me, my heart hammering in my chest.

Maybe Sarah had changed her mind. Had she gone to her room? Should I go see? I stood there stupidly for a moment before noticing my bedroom door was slightly open. As I turned I could hear music, soft and beautiful, coming from inside. I took a great, shuddering breath and walked forward, almost in a trance.

There was definitely light coming through the crack in the door. I put my hand on the knob and pushed it open, stepping into a wonderland.

Candles burned on my dresser and nightstand, as well as a couple other places around the room. The smell of berries filled the air.

I closed the door behind me

"Do you like it?"

I nodded dumbly, finally taking in the vision before me. She stood next to the bed, eyes dancing in the candlelight. She wore a deep green negligee, laced with silver and white across the bust. The silky material flowed like water over her body, bringing to life the feminine curve of her stomach, the womanly fullness of her hips. It stopped at the top her thigh, and her long, perfect legs were bare. She was breathtaking, literally, and I tried to find my voice.

"Oh, Sarah."

"I wanted to wear something special. I hope you like it." Her head cocked shyly to the side, her auburn hair gleaming.

"You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." My voice cracked with emotion as I said it, a tear threatening to break free from my eye.

Sarah stepped towards me. "Don't cry, darling." She put her hands on my shoulders, slowly sliding them down the lengths of my arms until she was holding both of my hands. My whole body was tingling at her touch, my arousal already seeping into my panties. She swayed slowly from side to side.

"Are you nervous?"

I nodded, trying to breath. "Terrified. I just ... I want to make you happy." With that my tear finally broke free.

"Oh, Connie." She reached up and brushed it away with her thumb. "You will. You do." Her hand curled around to the back of my head, fingers running through my hair, and drew me down for a kiss. Our lips met, fire running through my body at the contact. The world began to fade away, taking my anxieties with it.

Our mouths melded together, made for each other, our tongues meeting as the kiss deepened. I'm not sure how long we stood there, but eventually the kiss broke and Sarah gazed up at me.

"I love your eyes."

I gave a nervous chuckle. "They're just a dirty brown. I never liked them."

"Brown, maybe, but they have these little flecks of gold. I know, because they sparkle when you look at me. Only at me."

Love and desire swelled up inside me, and I kissed her again.

She pulled away after a moment. "Darling?"

"Yes?"

"It's time for bed."

"Yes, my love." I'm not sure what got into me, but I scooped her up in my arms. I hadn't thought that through, but with the adrenaline of the moment I managed the three steps to the bed and laid her gently down.

She rose up onto her knees and kissed me, her hands untying the neck of my blouse. It fell open, and she grabbed the hem. Our mouths separated and I raised my arms as she lifted the garment over my head.

As soon as it was gone our mouths met again for a moment, before she began to kiss along my jaw line. Her hands moved to my sides, slowly caressing up my back as she began to nibble on my ear. I sighed heavily as her hand found the clasp of my nude colored bra, and it sprang free. My arms dropped to my sides as the straps fell away, exposing my breasts.

My small tan nipples were rock hard, almost aching. Sarah pulled away so she could see, one finger lazily running around my areola, making me shudder.

"You are so beautiful." Normally this is where I'd disparage myself a little, but I couldn't. The sincerity in Sarah's voice, the intensity in her green eyes, the deliciously soft touch of her hand. She meant it. She loved me, and I was beautiful to her, and for one perfect moment the world's opinion didn't matter.

She lay back, pulling me onto the bed. I crawled to her on my hands and knees, letting my breasts sway beneath me as I did. Sarah rolled me onto my back and took one of my nipples into her mouth.

"Oh, my god, Sarah, mmm." I moaned as her teeth nipped and tongue swirled around my teat. She switched sides, a free hand keeping stimulation on the other. Electric shocks were reverberating through my body, and I could feel every caress from head to toe to deep in my sex.

Sarah straddled me, pulling her negligee up over her hips. She reached to her sides and untied the two bows that had been cinching the waist. Slowly she pulled the material up over her body. Her thighs, tummy, breasts, she gradually revealed each delicious portion of her anatomy. My eyes were wide as saucers, almost aching in their desire to see more.

Sarah reached out and ran a slow finger from my neck down between my breasts and over my stomach, making me tremble from head to toe. "I finally have you right where I want you."

I sat up, sliding Sarah down into my lap, her legs wrapping around my waist. "You do, huh?"

"Yeah." She leaned forward, lips finding my neck, fingers scratching gently over my back as I held her to me. My head lolled to the side, giving her better access. She pulled my hair away from my ear and began to nibble.

Her lips on my ear, fingers tracing electric lines of pleasure on my back, her soft breasts pressed against mine, it was overwhelming. Reality started to fade and there was nothing in the world but her, precious, priceless her, and I was filled with a desperate need to show my love how much I cherished her.

I turned, rolling her gently onto her back. I kissed her shoulder and my lips traced a path over her collarbone and up her neck. A lovely sigh escaped her body, making me shiver in pleasure. My mouth found hers, and she pulled my hand to her as we kissed. But I had so much more of her to worship, so much more to explore that I only held the kiss for a moment.

I moved back down her neck, my hands coming around to cup her breasts. So soft and warm, just more than a handful. Sarah stretched and moaned as I gave them a gentle squeeze, her back arcing up for more contact. My mouth slid lower, running my tongue over the delicate spot where they began to rise, bringing another delicious soft sound from my lover. I pulled away to look at them, running a finger over her large areolas, so pale pink they almost disappeared into her skin. They crinkled at my touch, her nipples standing proudly, begging to be suckled.

I lowered my head and pulled one of the little nubs into my mouth, bathing it with my tongue, while I caressed and pinched the other.

"Oh, darling, that's so nice, mmm."

As soon as the soft sounds she was making slowed, I switched to the other side. But as much as I loved them, I wanted to continue my exploration. I moved down, running my tongue over the crease where her breasts rejoined the rest of her.

I could feel her abs tense and relax as I nibbled and kissed along her flat stomach, earning a shiver and an "Oh, god!" as I ran my tongue around her navel. I moved down, to where the slight swell of her belly gave way. I stopped at the top of her panties, green silk lace that matched her negligee. I slid my hands, hooking the waistband and hesitating a moment before I began to draw them off.

"Are you okay, darling?"

I kissed her tummy before looking into those beautiful green eyes, which were shinning with love and concern.

"Oh, yeah. I just ... I've never done this before."

"Darling, it's going to be wonderful. I trust you and I love you." Her eyes twinkled. "Now make me scream."

A deep growl rumbled up from my chest, and she closed her legs and lifted her hips as I tore off those panties. I pushed her knees apart, taking a good, long look at my prize. A trimmed patch of auburn hair sat above her slit. There were puffy, thick outer lips that hid the deeper portions of her, but as she spread her legs her sex seemed to blossom before me, glistening from her little pink pearl down to her core. Her smell filled me, musky and sweet, drawing me in as I leaned down.

I blew lightly over her flower, causing her to shudder and jerk. "Oh, god, Connie. Don't tease me." I didn't respond, instead turning my head to the left and kissing the impossibly soft flesh of her inner thigh. "Ungh!" she threw her head back and moaned. That was a good sound. I wanted to hear more of that. I turned toward her center, but skipped over it to do the same on the other side.

"Please, darling, please." Sarah's whimpers were growing more and more insistent, and I could feel her trying to shift her hips to bring my mouth in line with where she wanted it. I kept teasing her a moment longer before driving my tongue in as deeply as I could. She gasped and pushed her hips up off the bed. I gave one long, broad lick from her opening up to her clit, which was still hiding inside its hood.

I knew what I smelled like, but I'd been worried I wouldn't like the taste of someone else. I'd told myself I'd soldier on, no matter what. I shouldn't have worried. Sarah's flavor wasn't good. It was exquisite. Sweet and tangy, just a little earthy, it tasted like her. Excitedly, I dove back in running my tongue around her delicate folds, savoring as much of her nectar as I could find.

As I continued I realized it wasn't just the flavor. I loved the silkiness of her sex, the way my lips and tongue glided over it. I loved the way her body moved under me, undulating slower, then faster as her excitement built. But what I loved the most was the soft sound of pleasure emanating from the top of the bed. Little gasps and sighs and moans, signs the woman I loved was happy, and that I was doing well.

As I continued those sounds became louder. Her little nubbin had emerged from its hood, and I stopped my exploration to focus my attentions there. Given the increase in the volume of Sarah's moaning, she seemed okay with that course of action.

I was very gentle at first, every time I made contact Sarah would jerk and gasp. I pulled the whole hood into my mouth and gently caressed underneath with my tongue before softly licking up and over. Sarah cried out in pleasure, so I repeated the action to her delight a few times before starting to lash her clit with more intensity. I varied the speed and angle until she let me know exactly how to proceed.

"Right there, like that. Oh darling, please don't stop, please."

I had no intention of stopping. My arms were wrapped around her legs, palms resting on her stomach. Sarah reached down and grabbed one, pulling it up to her breast, which I began to squeeze and pinch.

This was the trigger, apparently, as seconds later all sound stopped coming from Sarah's mouth and her body tensed under me. For a delicious moment all was still except my flicking tongue, then she detonated against me. She cried out, moans matching the rhythm of her spasming muscles. Her thighs clamped around my head, holding me in place while I desperately tried to drink up the fresh flood of her nectar. I stayed on her, using my tongue to draw out the moment as long as possible.