Nanny Sarah Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi."

"Hi, I'm glad you're home."

I pressed my forehead against hers. "Me, too." I pressed my lips to hers again, and I could feel the heat in body starting to rise as she sighed.

A giggle from the munchkin broke the spell.

"You're kissing Nanny Sarah again."

I looked at her without releasing Sarah from my embrace. "I'll be doing that a lot from now on." Just as I finished the timer on the stove began dinging.

"Oh, dinner!" Sarah stood up and ran into the kitchen, and Heidi scooted over toward me and I wrapped her in a hug. "What do you think about me kissing Nanny Sarah?"

"But she's a girl. Don't girls usually kiss boys?"

I shrugged. "Most of the time, but not always."

"Oh. She gets happy when you come home."

"What?"

"When Nanny Sarah knows you're coming home she always starts smiling more. And you smile more when she's around. I like it. I hope she never leaves."

"Me too, Heidi." My insides were melting.

"Con? Would you set the table?" Sara's voice sounded from the kitchen, and my daughter and I jumped to obey.

***

As I closed the door to Heidi's room. I could see light coming from the bedroom. Sarah wasn't there, but as soon as I entered I could smell lavender in the humid air.

I poked my head into the bathroom, where a very relaxed Sarah was luxuriating in my, I mean our, Jacuzzi. She smiled innocently up at me through her pretty lashes while her finger trailed lazily through the water. "You know, there's lots of room."

"Gimme just a sec." I stepped back into the bedroom with alacrity and had to force myself not to rip my clothes off. Once undressed, I sauntered back into the bathroom. Sarah pursed her lips in appreciation and held out a hand, but I let it slide past, instead going to the mirror and slowly taking off my makeup.

Facing away from the tub, I let my behind sway back and forth, earning a deep-throated growl from my love. "You are an evil woman, Constance Walker."

"Whatever do you mean?" I clasped my hands behind my back and stretched my shoulders, deliberately pushing my breasts towards the mirror. Sarah's emerald eyes went wide.

"Get in this tub now!"

I turned, leaning against the sink and trying to look coquettish, but Sarah was sticking her tongue out at me, and my giggling stripped away any pretenses of sexiness on my part. The pristine bell of her laughter sounded, a dazzling smile spreading across her face. She leaned forward, crossing her arms on the edge of the tub, shoulders glistening. God, how I wanted her.

A moment later I'd climbed into the water. Sarah turned, her back pressing against my chest, giving my hands the freedom to roam over her smooth, wet body, warm and soft to the touch. She rested her head against me, and our mouths found each other, melding into one as our tongues danced and caressed each other. Fire raced through my core as we kissed. Our legs moved against each other's, and I could feel the length of her body pressing against me. We fit together so perfectly.

My right hand was cupping her breast, absentmindedly rubbing her pert nipple between my thumb and forefinger. I let it go and drifted south, circling a digit around her belly button before sliding down past the flat of her tummy and through the small patch of curly hair on her mound.

Her legs shifted, spreading to welcome my advance. She broke our kiss, sighing as she nuzzled her face into the crook of my neck. She softly kissed my skin, as my middle finger glided through her pussy, coating itself with her own very different wetness.

She shuddered as I explored her, eyes shut tight against the pleasure. My fingers swirled around her core, then up to where her little nub still hid beneath its hood, then back down and up again slowly. I was in no rush, just basking in the joy of holding Sarah and giving her pleasure.

Sarah wrapped an arm up and around my neck, her hips starting to move against my hand. Her breath was hot on my neck, coming now in gasps. Her clit was fully aroused now, but I avoided it for the most part, giving only occasional, gentle touches. She moved to try for more contact, whimpering slightly into my neck.

I scissored two fingers around her hood and clit, massaging gently up and down. Sarah quietly matched my rhythm and I could feel her getting closer. More direct contact with her nub caused her to start to moan into my skin, her arm pulling me tighter, and I felt her stating to clench.

I moved my lips to her ear. "Come for me, sweetheart." Sarah began to shake in my arms, her lovely face twisted in ecstasy. As wave after wave pulsed through her, I whispered that I loved her over and over.

As her orgasm receded, she pulled my arms around her. "That was nice."

"I'm glad you liked it." I took a breath and kissed her on the temple. "I'm sorry about this morning."

"Hmm? Oh, it's okay. You did fine."

"I just, I don't want you to think I'm embarrassed about us."

"Darling, this is all very new to you, and to me too, being out to anyone. I mean, assuming that's what you want."

"It is, very much." I pulled her tight. "I, uh, even put your picture on my desk."

She looked back at me, her eyes dancing. "Really?" I nodded. "Did anyone say anything?"

"Oh, God, yes." I gave her a brief overview of my encounter with my uber boss. "That does remind me though. If you really want to be out, you should come to my office Christmas party Friday. You were invited specifically."

"Do you want me to come?"

"Yeah, I really do. Besides, there will be dancing." I caressed her side, leaning close. "And I so want to dance with you."

Sarah giggled and pressed herself against me. "Okay, now the question is, what shall I wear?"

We cuddled there, our bodies resting together. How could I feel this close to someone so soon? Whenever I was with her, my life just made sense. Preparing dinner, playing with Heidi, making love, it was right, in a way I'd never experienced before. I almost teared up at the intimacy and purity of the moment. (I'm a crier. You haven't figured this out yet?) We were together and that made it all perfect.

Eventually we had to climb out of the tub, drying each other with soft fresh towels. Sarah linked her arm in mine and walked me slowly to our bed. She pulled me up onto the mattress with her before putting a hand on my chest and pushing me back onto the pillows. Her gaze was soft and adoring, making my heart swell. I reached out to touch her, but she intercepted my hand and kissed the palm.

"Connie?" Her eyes flashed at me, and I somehow I husked out a response.

"Yes?"

"Do you know how much I love you?" She kissed my wrist, and continued softly up my forearm, her eyes never leaving mine. Lost in her, I couldn't say anything. I drew a shuddering breath and nodded.

She shifted, her hanging breasts trailing lazily over my tummy and then melding with their smaller counterparts, her face directly above mine. "Will you let me show you?"

I lifted my hand and touched the side of her face. "Oh, Sarah." She smiled and I had one brief moment to drink in her beauty before she lowered her mouth to my neck.

I tilted my head to the side, giving her better access as she suckled there. My fingernails traced gently down her back, causing her to hum in pleasure. I drew and let go a deep breath; the joy of Sarah's kisses radiating out to my fingers and toes as I did. And then, something magical happened. For the first time in my life, I gave myself to my lover.

There'd always been a sense of fear in sex, at least for me. Was I pretty enough? Skinny enough? Would I be any good? Especially the last one, as I didn't do it very often. Even last night, with Sarah, I'd heard those demons whispering to me. But this time, I don't know. Maybe because it was our second time, or maybe it was the way she'd looked at me, but tonight there was no fear. It was just intimacy, joy in Sarah's presence, and wonder in feeling my love for her flower.

I sighed in pleasure as her mouth found one of nipples, luxuriating in her attentions, my fingers running gently through her soft auburn hair as she loved me.

Every nip of her teeth and swipe of her tongue ignited me, heat rising in my core as my sex dampened in anticipation of its turn for Sarah's attention.

I was breathing heavily, soft moans escaping every other intake of air. Sarah worshipped my breasts, one then the other. My whole body trembled as she finally began to kiss over my stomach. My legs opened as my lover settled between them. Her fingers traced over my inner thighs, making me quiver in anticipation.

Her breath was hot on my pussy, driving me insane. "Please, Sarah, sweetie, please, please."

Her tongue finally dipped into my sensitive folds, and my head slammed back into the pillow, hips lifting toward that heavenly mouth. "Oh, God!"

She worked me slowly, and pleasure thrummed through every part of me. She was giving me a gift, one I'd be able to reciprocate. She gave it because she loved me, just as I loved her. She pulled my clit into her mouth, caressing it with her tongue. I let her set the pace. She was holding me off, and I wanted more, but I was in her hands. I was safe there.

My hips rolled with her rhythm. Her tongue continued, from my nub down to my core and back, swirling round and around. Softly, slowly, I was building; headed inexorably toward a place I'd never been before.

A finger slipped inside me, and my pleasure shifted a gear. Her tongue lashed at me, her fingers working in harmony from within. My orgasm teetered for a moment before crashing over me. I cried out over and over with each spasm of joy. The world started to fuzz out, but eventually I was able to breathe again.

Shaking, I looked down at my love, who was still teasing me from between my legs. She was smiling at me, and I reached down and caressed her hand. Her eyes closed and she leaned into my hand before bending back to my sex, where she began again.

"Oh, Sarah." My eyes closed as the pleasure began again. I don't know how many times she brought me to bliss that night. When she finally crawled back into my arms and we slid under the covers, I couldn't stop kissing and touching her.

She looked deep into my eyes. "That was fun. I love the way you taste."

"You are beyond wonderful. Thank you."

"Oh, darling, you never have to thank me for loving you. "

I grinned at her. "I like that, 'darling'. You always call me that."

Sarah smiled. "I know it's old fashioned. But it's what my dad's mom always called my grandpa." My lover blushed a little. "It was always so sweet, the way she said it. When I'd imagine having a family, I always imagined calling my partner darling."

"So it's what you call your girlfriends?"

"No, just you."

My heart swelled as I pulled her closer as she snuggled into me. I wondered how deeply I could fall in love with her.

***

Friday eventually came. I'd gotten a number of comments regarding Sarah's picture on my desk, with plenty of variations on 'Can't wait to meet her.' The surprise was evident on many faces, but there was no negativity, at least not to my face. People were in a pretty jovial mood, considering the week and a half off we were all about to receive.

I got home just before five, having snuck out of the office a little early (along with at least half of my colleagues.) An email had popped into my inbox around lunchtime from Mr. Auriemma. "Looking forward to seeing you at my little party, and meeting your Sarah." I sent back that we would be there, butterflies starting to tingle in my stomach.

When I came in through the garage Joan was already there, Heidi impressing her with her improving reading skills.

Heidi dropped her book and ran to give me my hug, which I returned with joy. "Where's Nanny Sarah, sweetie?"

"Upstairs. You're not 'posed to peek."

"She's in her old room, told us to tell you to not go snooping until she's ready." Joan's eyes twinkled with devilish light, and I knew better than to press.

"Fine. I have to get ready myself, anyway." I looked at Heidi. "Are you okay with Miss Joan?" Heidi nodded. "Okay, be good."

"Yes, mommy." As Heidi made her way to Joan's grandmotherly lap I set my bags down and headed upstairs. I could hear movement from the guest room, but I resisted and made my way into my en suite to shower.

That accomplished and my hair in rollers I went to my closet. A chill went up my spine as I thought about my dress. I'd bought it the year before Heidi was born, for this very party.

I pulled it out from the back and unzipped the garment bag, drawing out the royal blue fabric. I remembered trying it on, how elegant it had looked in the tri-fold mirror at the boutique. I'd felt beautiful, which was rare for me. The year after it didn't fit any more. I'd put it back in the bag, and there it had sat. But now I was near twelve pounds lighter than when I'd last tried it on.

I ran my fingers over the silver beadwork, which not only graced the waist, but also ran in a starburst over the dual neckline, a sweetheart base overlaid with a lace bateau.

I laid out the dress gently on the bed and pulled out a pair of matching thigh-highs with a panty-garter combo. I had to dig for the three-inch pumps I'd bought to go with the dress.

I spent extra time on my make-up, my mother's voice ringing through my mind. "You're already a pretty girl, Constance. Remember, less is more." Just some foundation, muted eye shadow, and coral lipstick. A touch of mascara, and I was done.

The moment of truth was upon me, and I lifted the gown and let it slide over me. My fingers found the little hidden zipper and pulled up, while I resisted the urge to suck in.

It fit like a glove. I stared at myself in the mirror, and for the first time in so long I felt beautiful. And I knew that feeling was in no small part due the woman who loved me. I grabbed my jewelry, diamond studs and a silver bracelet, along with a black clutch and I walked out the door.

There she was, hand on the banister next to the stairs. Her gown was emerald green, making her eyes shine and her hair burn copper. The halter-top accentuated her full breasts. Cinching in tight at the waist, chiffon folds flowing down to her ankles. A single, round cut red gem glittered on a gold chain around her neck, with two smaller ones on her ears.

She was a vision. She just ... glowed. I forced my mouth to move. "You are so gorgeous. I'm going to be the envy of every guy, and a lot of the gals tonight." Sarah blushed and walked towards me, looking deep in my eyes and taking my hand.

"But you get to take me home." She raised my hand and kissed it. "And take my dress off." Her tongue flicked out and licked my wrist. "And have your way with me."

I was shivering from head to toe, and the results of my arousal were threatening to make the rest of the night uncomfortable between my legs.

Sarah pulled away slightly. "But first, I want to dance with you, my beautiful Connie."

"You think I'm..."

"Darling you're stunning. I'm just glad everyone gets to see you like this. It's how I always do. There's never been one time I've looked at you when you haven't been the most beautiful thing in the world."

I felt tears burn in my eyes.

"No, no, don't mess up your make-up." Sarah rose up and pecked me on the lips. "Now let's go say goodbye to Heidi."

Sarah took my arm and we walked down the stairs. Heidi's eyes went wide at our entrance. "Mommy, you look so pretty. So does Nanny Sarah."

"Thank you, sweetie."

Joan had clapped both her hands over her mouth, her eyes shining. "I want a picture." She reached out and grabbed her phone. "Go stand by the tree."

We spent a few minutes letting Joan position us and take pictures. She promised to send us the best ones, and we were out the door.

As we entered one of the ritzier areas of Meridian Hills, I could feel Sarah's tension rising.

"Nervous?"

"A little. This is a first for me."

"Me too. But I'll be okay. You're here."

We pulled up to the massive house, queuing up behind three or four other cars. Sarah leaned forward in her seat. "Is there valet parking?"

"Yeah, has to be, and they spare no expense for this thing." A few minutes later it was our turn. A young man in a black vest opened Sarah's door, while one in red came to the driver's side. After handing over my keys and getting a ticket I headed around, where Sarah linked her arm in mine, still staring at the entryway, where Doric columns flanked the door, all glittering in blue and white lights.

We walked along a red carpet through the marble foyer, which was larger than my first apartment, to the back of the house. The glass doors were flung wide, giving access to Mr. Auriemma's 'party room'. At least that's what he called it. The rest of the world would call it a ballroom, which was far more accurate. The vaulted ceiling was at least thirty feet, with floor to ceiling windows throughout. A double string quartet with an accompanying piano was playing 'Let it Snow' on a stage at one end.

There were a number of people in a line just inside the door, and we joined up for the chance to greet out host and hostess. Eventually we made our way to the front where my boss was standing with his wife.

"Ms. Walker." He took my hand and held it warmly in both of his, leaning forward and giving me a little air kiss on the cheek. "You look beautiful this evening."

"Thank you." I looked around the room. "You've really outdone yourselves this year."

His eyes twinkled as he glanced at his wife. "It's all Maria's doing. I think she spends all year making sure it's perfect."

I gave the little Italian woman at his side a quick hug before stepping back. "And this is my girlfriend, Sarah Peters. Sarah, this is Ronaldo and Maria Auriemma, the owners of my agency."

Sarah was wearing her most charming smile. "Thank you for inviting me. Your home is beautiful."

Mr. Auriemma took her hand and lifted it to his mouth, giving the back a gentle kiss. "You are most welcome, my dear. I've heard from several people how much happier our Connie has seemed these last few months." Sarah's cheeks reddened slightly at the compliment. "I understand why now. Please enjoy the party."

Sarah shook Maria's hand as well and we moved away into the huge room. We found space at one of the large tables ringing the dance floor. I held Sarah's hand as she sat down.

"You want a glass of champagne? Or something else?" I nodded toward the far side of the room. "There's a full bar."

"Champagne sounds lovely."

"You'll be okay?"

She kissed the back of my hand and tilted her head, those big gorgeous green eyes lifted up at me. "Of course, but hurry back."

Suddenly I had an intense urge not to go anywhere, but my lady had asked for a drink, and I know I needed one myself if I was going to attempt to dance in front of anyone I was going to have to ever see again.

I got stopped multiple times for hellos on my way to the bar, so it was almost ten minutes before I made it back to the table with our drinks. As I approached I saw Sarah being chatted up by Evan and Carter, two of the ad men on a different team. Carter had his foot up on a chair, leaning over his knee while Sarah tried to lean away without being rude. Jealousy spiked in my brain for a second, before rationality tamped it down by realizing neither of those two self-declared mack daddies had any chance with my girl.

As I approached I picked up on the conversation from Carter. "Come on, it'd be criminal for us to let a beautiful girl sit here alone."

"She's not alone." I slid into the seat next to Sarah and set down out drinks. "Hi, sweetheart, sorry it took so long." Our hands interlocked, Sarah putting her other palm on my elbow for emphasis.

"That's okay. These two nice young men were keeping me company."