Nanny Sarah Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carter was wearing a dumbfounded look on his face. I think he really believed he'd been making headway. Evan looked like he couldn't wait to take the mickey out of his friend.

I turned to them. "On the prowl again, I see? Finally give up on Taylor?" Our new receptionist was quite pretty, but also quite devoted to her boyfriend, much to the chagrin of the duo present.

I took a sip from my champagne flute. "I promised my girlfriend a dance. Shall we?"

I stood and held Sarah's hand as she rose to her feet. "Good night, boys. It was nice to meet you."

Fingers intertwined, we made our way to the dance floor. While I'd been on my way to the bar had several of my coworkers had made me promise I would introduce them to my new flame, but that could wait. First, I wanted to dance with Sarah.

As we approached the music stopped, causing the couples to break apart followed by a smattering of applause. The leader of the group leaned into the microphone.

"Thank you. And now, a lover's waltz."

I knew from past years there'd be a number of couples who actually knew how to waltz, but they would be moving around the outside of the sizeable dance floor.

As the music started I led Sarah to the center, where we wouldn't be in anyone's way.

She looked at me with those lovely green eyes, a mischievous grin playing across her features. "So, can you waltz?"

"Not a clue."

"Me neither." She wrapped her arms around my neck. "I guess we'll have to make it up as we go, huh?"

I nodded, sliding my hands around her waist. The music flowed around us, sealing away the outside world. She laid her head on my shoulder as we moved together. No spins or dips, just the good old high school two-step, where you swayed back and forth with your sweetheart.

For two numbers we stayed like that, arms around each other, alternating between cuddling together, gentle kisses, and just looking into each other's eyes. I could sense myself falling deeper in love every moment on that dance floor.

I remembered being on that couch, when I'd finally admitted to myself how I felt about Sarah. Those feelings had deepened so many times in just the four months since. And now it was happening again. As I held her I wondered how deeply it was possible to love someone. In a way it was like cresting the first hill of a roller coaster, terrifying and exhilarating. How far could I fall?

Eventually we made our way off the floor, and I began introducing her around. The hot button question was, of course, 'how did you meet'? I hadn't even considered that. I know Sarah's occupation was a sore spot with her family, or her mother at least, but strangers? I wasn't sure.

The first test came from my team manager, Dan Edwardson, who was sitting at a nearby table with his wife.

He stood as we approached and shook my hand. "Connie, you look wonderful. You know my wife Michelle?"

"Of course. You don't clean up so bad yourself, Dan. Guys, this is my girlfriend, Sarah." I introduced Dan, who gallantly kissed the back of her hand."

"So you are the reason we catch Connie staring off into space and smiling so often recently."

Sarah smiled and looked aside at me. "I better be."

Dan gestured to two open chairs. "Join us." I took a moment to snap up a couple pieces of bruschetta from a passing hors d'oeuvres tray, setting one in front of my love.

Dan took a piece of the tomato and onion covered bread as well. "These are better than last year's."

I'd just began to take a bite when Michelle asked 'The Question'. "So how did you two meet?" My mind raced as I chewed, thinking I'd royally screwed up when Sarah's voice answered.

"Actually, she's paying me to be here."

I almost spit the bread out of my mouth. I swallowed hastily. "I am not! You're off the clock and you know it."

Dan and Michelle's bemused expressions were priceless. When Sarah finished laughing she explained. "I'm her daughter's nanny. It only took me a few months to figure out I really liked taking care of both of them." She put her hand on mine and gave me a sweet look that made me melt inside.

"Ohhh!" Apparently Sarah's look melted more hearts than mine. Michelle was holding her hands over her mouth. "You guys are adorable. Dan, you remember when we looked at each other like that?"

"Well, why don't we go dance and you can remind me?" They bade us goodnight and moved to the dance floor.

We recounted the story several more times that night, with Sarah being unerringly charming with my coworkers. We danced more and had a few more hors d'oeuvres. Finally, while swaying to the music, the most beautiful face in the world looked up at me.

"Darling? Take me home."

I kissed her. "Yes, my love," and we walked out hand in hand.

It was a little past midnight when we got home. Joan was sleeping on the couch under my afghan, while Roger sat in a chair next to her watching Jimmy Kimmel.

"Joan was right, you both look beautiful."

I gave him a warm smile. "I'm sorry we're so late. We lost track of time."

"Bah, I've been young. Brought Joan home at two a.m. once, we'd fallen asleep in my parents' living room. That conversation with her father was not pretty."

Joan started to stir, and soon I'd seen them out with hugs and kisses, and a promise from Sarah for a thank you dinner on Sunday.

We walked up the stairs still holding hands. Matter of fact, except for getting in and out of the car, we'd been that way since that dance ended. We quietly opened Heidi's door.

"Mommy?"

"Why are you still up?" I eased into the room and bent over to kiss my daughter's cheek. "Good night, sweetheart. Love you."

"G'night, love you too. Is Nanny Sarah here?"

"Yes, Honey, I'm right here." Sarah stepped to my side as Heidi held out her arms. Another good night kiss and an exchange of 'I love you's' that made my heart melt. Heidi's head nestled back into her pillow as I ran my hand through her light brown curls before bending down and kissing her head.

We closed the door gently behind us, Heidi's breathing already slow and even. I wondered if she'd even remember this is in the morning. I took Sarah into my arms and kissed her.

"Can I put you to bed now, too?"

"You go on, I'll be in in a minute." She gave me another kiss and headed to her old room, while I stumbled dreamily to our shared bedroom. I quickly took off my make-up and gown, walking back in only my lingerie. I sat down on the edge of the bed and reached back to unfasten my backless bra, giving my boob a scratch where the underwire had been irritating my skin.

"That's so sexy."

I fully intended to give her a dirty look, but the sight of my beloved in a pink baby doll wiped all thoughts from my brain, changing my expression into the gap mouthed look of someone recently hit over the head with a mallet.

Sarah leaned against the doorjamb, one hand fiddling with the decorative bow between her breasts. She cocked her head to the side. "Do you like?"

I nodded, dumbly. Sarah closed the door behind her, reach each intentional step towards me making her hips sway. She sat on my lap, legs straddling my waist. I looked up into her eyes, a novel experience, but I liked it. Our lips found each other, and we kissed deeply, her left hand caressing my neck while the other ran through my hair. I broke from her mouth and moved down her throat reveling in her warmth and softness, when a huge yawn escaped my chest.

"Are you bored of me already?"

"No, honey, I'm just ..." Another yawn broke free. "I'm sorry."

Sarah giggled. "I think we need to put you to bed." She slid to her knees in front of me, running her hands down my sides to my garter belt.

"Leg up." I lifted my right so she could undo the clasps, then the other side. Next came my stockings, which she rolled down each leg, kissing the exposed skin as she went. Despite my exhaustion, I could feel that delicious tingle building under my panties. That'd happened a lot in the last few hours.

I heard Sarah inhale deeply before reaching out and a running a finger over my lacy thong, which made me shudder.

"Oh, you're all excited."

"Sarah, sweetie. I've been excited since I first saw you in that dress."

Sarah smiled, her voice becoming playfully stern. "Well, you can't go to bed like that. Lift up your butt."

I complied, and she peeled off my sodden undies. Rising up on her knees she pushed me back before spreading my thighs. "Now just relax; let me take care of you."

I did as instructed, my entire body humming in anticipation of what was coming. Her mouth enveloped my sex, and I floated along in the ecstasy she was creating in me. She was gentle but insistent, and soon the orgasm that had been building in me all evening shook my body.

When I regained my senses I looked down, where Sarah was beaming up at me from between my legs. I pulled her to me, tasting myself on her lips.

Sarah broke our kiss and touched my nose. "You need to put on a nightgown, just in case you know who decides to wake us up in the morning."

"Yeah." I stood up, one hand on my nightstand for balance, and made my way to my dresser. I could see Sarah turning down the bed in the mirror. I pulled on a nightgown, a long one. No panties tonight, the little lady needed to breath. I crawled between the sheets. The sheets were cool, my lover was warm, and it was heaven.

Sarah snuggled into my embrace, and we shared little kisses, reveling in the closeness. I stroked her hair and gazed into her eyes. "Did you have a good evening?"

"Mmm, yeah. Fanciest party I've ever been to. At least as a guest." A touch of pink colored her cheeks. "I just liked being with you. Hearing you call me your girlfriend."

"Me telling everyone how amazing you are."

Her blush deepened. "Yeah, that too."

"You are, you know."

"Hmm?"

"Amazing." I kissed her on the forehead, my nails running over the exposed skin on her shoulders, earning a sigh. "Beautiful." My hand ran down the lace of her teddy and over the swell of her hip, and pulling he leg over mine. "Perfect."

I pushed my thigh against her sex. Her sharp intake of breath told me she was as excited as I'd been earlier. I was going to take care of my girl.

"My girlfriend, partner, the woman I love, my precious girl." I continued a stream of sweet nothings. In the week we'd been together, I'd found this drove her crazy. Nothing obscene or suggestive, just gentle reminders that she was cared for, cherished, beloved.

As the words came I slipped my right hand under her baby doll top and onto her flat soft, stomach, rolling her gently onto her back, her head still cradled in my left arm. Her eyes gazed up at me wide and wanting, but with such love and joy it shattered me.

My fingers played over the silken fabric of her tiny panties, reveling in her heat before sliding beneath the waistband and burying themselves in her.

"Oh, God!"

My fingertips curled up, working against that special spot, my thumb gently caressing her rapidly swelling nub. Our gaze never left each other, the pure surrender in Sarah's green eyes taking my breath away. It was the look of a woman that needed to come, surely, but it went so much deeper than that. She had given herself to me, fully. Not just her body, her heart, mind, and spirit as well. They were mine to religiously cherish or soullessly crush.

And my Sarah was not one act in haste. She was an Elinor, not a Marianne. I couldn't imagine what it would be like for her. She'd risked everything for us, and I swore to myself, not for the first time, that I'd be worthy of that trust.

The immediate concern though, was bringing my beloved to bliss. I kissed her gently as my fingers continued to work inside her while my thumb teased out her clit. A few minutes later, she began to tremble in my arms, a sure sign she was getting close. Normally I'd try to draw things out, but it was really late, so I pushed forward.

"Come for me, baby. I love you so much." Her lovely green eyes closed, her mouth parting in pleasure, letting go a long moan. Her walls clamped down around my fingers, releasing and tightening again and again. She rode wave after wave, until she finally relaxed and I pulled my fingers away, cleaning her essence from them with my mouth.

Her eyelids fluttered open, and we kissed, long and slow and beautiful. Eventually she nuzzled into my neck and we whispered soft 'I love you's' as we fell asleep, wrapped in each other's arms.

*******

This was an emotional part for me, as there's a lot of personal experience here. I hope you enjoyed it.