Nanny Sarah Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally her orgasm subsided and her legs relaxed, releasing my head. I nuzzled against her sex, gently licking and teasing as my lover tried to catch her breath. A giddiness swept over me. I'd done it; I'd given Sarah an orgasm, and a good one, I think. I flicked her clit one more time.

"Oh! Oh, sweetie, come here." I looked up into her incredible green eyes and smiling face. Her hand reached out to take mine, and I crawled up to her.

"I did okay?"

Sarah answered me with a searing kiss; the taste of her mouth combined with that of her sex was heady and erotic. "You were amazing, Connie. That was so good."

"So I can do it again?"

Sarah was still wearing that a silly grin on her face. "Mmm, any time."

"Okay." I started to scoot back down the bed, my mouth watering at the thought of tasting that lovely bit of flesh between my lover's legs again.

Sarah reached down and grabbed me under my arms, pulling me back up. "Oh, no, you don't."

I tried to squirm free, but she stopped me with a spine tingling kiss, leaving me completely under her power. She broke away, rolling me over onto my back, our foreheads still touching as we looked deep into each other's eyes. Sarah's voice was a husky whisper.

"My turn. I've wanted to lick that pussy, to see you come since the moment I met you." She kissed along my neck, her breasts caressing over mine, before moving up and rimming my ear. I trembled from head to foot. "And I'm tired of waiting."

Sarah's mouth moved down, finding the pulse point on my neck and suckling there for a minute. It was exquisite pleasure, so soft but all consuming. I squirmed under her touch, one hand gripping the sheets, the other gently caressing her head. She moved further down, over my collarbone, lips feathering over my skin to where my breasts began to rise.

She slowly crested that mountain, well, my smallish mountain, where my nipples were so hard they were literally aching. She pulled one into her mouth, the coolness of her saliva contrasting with the heat of her body. I moaned loudly as she began to suck, flick and nibble my tip.

I'd always thought my breasts weren't that sensitive. I mean, I liked playing with them when I masturbated, which I didn't think counted, but I had never gotten much out of my admittedly limited experience with others touching them. I'd been so wrong.

Sarah was wringing pleasure out of them I didn't know was possible. My back arched, trying to push them deeper into her mouth. Her hand went to the other, rolling my nipple between her thumb and middle finger, making me gasp and moan. Just as the sensation started to get stale Sarah's hand and lips switched sides, and I was sent reeling again.

I knew sounds were coming out of my mouth, and at least some of them were Sarah's name. After an unknown amount of blissful time Sarah began to move down again. Her tongue ran lazy circles around my belly button while her finger traced the skin just under the waistband of my jeans.

"It's very wrong that you're still wearing these."

"Uh-huh." I lifted my hips as she unfastened the button and pulled the denim off of me. When they were gone Sarah turned back to my sodden panties, which were plastered to my bare skin.

Her eyes went wide and a smile stretched across her beautiful face.

"Oh, my god." She reached down and touched my depilated mons through the cotton fabric. A moment later she pealed them off and was quietly caressing the bare skin she'd found.

She shimmied down onto her belly so her face was inches from my sex. Her warm breath was making me tremble. My sex was aching to be touched, but Sarah just stared, fingers softly exploring.

"Did you do this for me?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I wanted ... do you like it?"

Sarah pushed my legs further apart, exposing me fully to her. "Darling you are so beautiful."

If I hadn't been so ridiculously turned on I would have laughed. I had rather large inner lips that stuck out past my outer labia, and my clit was well above average and overly prominent as well. Having a child had spread things further, making it worse.

Just as I began to feel self-conscious Sarah leaned in and wiped all thought from my brain, pressing her tongue into the skin just below my vagina and licking broadly upwards, through to the top of my slit. I moaned loudly and flopped back into my pillow. God, this was really happening.

Sarah began to explore in earnest now, and I lifted my head to watch in disbelief as my recurrent fantasy from the last five months came true before my eyes. And it was exquisite. I'd had guys go down on me in the past. Well, twice, to be exact. Anyway, I could tell they didn't enjoy it, which meant I hadn't either. But Sarah was going at it with gusto. She pushed her tongue deep into my vagina over and over, which felt divine. This continued for maybe thirty seconds of bliss before pulling away to take a deep breath.

"God, Connie, you taste amazing."

Before I could respond she was back at it. She took a few more passes on my vagina before moving up to my inner lips. She began running her tongue along one side then down the other, occasionally pulling one into her mouth for a more intimate caress.

"Oh, Sarah, that feels, oh, that's so nice."

"Mmm, you like?"

"Uh-huh."

"How about up here?" Her tongue glided to the top of my pussy, giving my clit a lick."

"God!" My head slammed back and my hips bucked, trying to push themselves against her mouth.

Sarah giggled. "That was fun." She did it again, making me cry out. Then again, and again. I was shaking from head to toe. Lick, lick, lick. Perfect, intoxicating pleasure thrummed through my body. She began to circle my clit before sucking it into her mouth.

"Oh, oh, Sarah, please don't stop, don't stop, please." I was babbling semi-coherently.

Suddenly Sarah pulled away for a moment. I let out a disappointed whine. Sarah ran two fingers over my sex, fully coating them in my juices before sliding them inside me. They found my G-spot and began tapping and caressing as Sarah's mouth latched fully around my clit, sweetly assaulting it with her tongue.

I'd never felt pleasure like this. My mind, body, and soul screamed with love and lust. Incoherent sounds streamed from my lips, and nothing existed but Sarah and the ecstasy she was giving me. I rose higher and higher before finally my body tensed and the world exploded in joy.

My orgasm pulsed through every part of my body. I stopped making any sounds, my breath caught deep in my chest. My toes curled and my hands had the bed sheets in a death grip. I was trembling everywhere as each spasm seized me and relaxed before taking me again. Spots crackled and popped behind my eyelids. Somewhere, I felt Sarah's mouth, tongue, and fingers continuing to work at driving my bliss forward. But even this heaven couldn't last forever, and I began floating back down to earth. But just like a falling leaf, every little gust sent me spinning back into the air.

With every gentle movement Sarah made aftershocks shudder through me. I was finally able to draw breath. Sarah's fingers slipped out of me, leaving a bit of an empty feeling. Her mouth kissed its way up over my mound and up to my belly, and I reached out and touched her head.

She rested her chin on my stomach and looked up at me, her fingers lazily tracing the faint stretch marks from my pregnancy. "Did you like?"

I growled in response, taking her hand and pulling her up to me. I kissed her deeply, and tasted both myself and her. Finally there were no barriers between us as our nakedness pressed against each other.

Sarah broke the kiss, gazing deeply into my eyes. "I'll take that as a yes."

I nodded and stretched languorously, throwing my arms and legs around Sarah as I finished. "Mmm, yes."

"Good." Sarah nestled her head in the crook of my arm. "I wanted you to like it."

"Sarah, that was amazing. I didn't know it could be like that." I took a deep breath, a blush burning across my cheeks. "Is it always? I mean, like that?"

Sarah smiled impishly. "Oh, no, it'll get way better."

"Wha...?" My eyes widened as she pressed a finger to my lips.

"Darling, I'm just learning about you, what you like, what you love, what makes you crazy. I'm hoping it'll be a lifelong study, with lots of practice."

She was right, I'd already been thinking about what I wanted to do differently next time. Primarily I'd totally missed that Sarah was about to come. I know, given the chance, I could have made it last longer. And I wanted longer.

"Me, too. I want that, too. I want to make you happy." I ran my fingers through her lovely hair. "My beautiful girl."

We kissed deeply, sweetly. I was never going to get over how good her lips felt on mine. We finally broke apart, just gazing at each other.

"I love you, Sarah."

She cracked that adorable smile. "When?"

"Hmm?"

"When did you start loving me?" She snuggled into my embrace and ran a finger over my breast. "Was it love at first sight? Or did I have to win you over?"

"Alright, Miss Bennett, I'll tell you."

"What?"

Her face was confused, so it was my turn to grin at her. "It's from 'Pride and Prejudice'. There's a chapter where Elizabeth makes Darcy account for his falling in love with her. It's one of my favorite parts of the book, and it never gets put into the movies."

Sarah nestled in closer. "Yup, just like that, then."

"When I opened the door, I couldn't move. I'd never felt like that before, about anyone."

"Really?"

"It took me awhile to realize what I was feeling."

"When did you? Realize it?""

"That night you came home from Grand Rapids, and I gave you that back rub."

"Mmm, that was nice."

My voice was a whisper as the memory played out in my mind. "You fell asleep in my arms, and I held you close. I'd never seen anything more lovely. That's when I stopped fighting it."

"God, you could have had me right there on that couch after that."

I kissed her temple, my legs sliding against hers. "I'll remember that. Now, your turn."

"Oh, God." Closing her eyes, Sarah tried to nuzzle into my neck. I was within a hair's breadth from letting, but I managed to push her away.

"Huh-uh, no distractions."

She pulled away a little, bringing a hand up and running a finger between my breasts. "During our interview, I thought you might be gay, the way you were looking at me. It's why I took the job. Maybe I wouldn't have to hide here, with you.

"I knew you were beautiful, and being near you made my heart race. But then I saw what a wonderful mother you are."

"No, I'm not, I..."

"Yes you are. You should see the things I've seen, the things other nannies I know see. Kids that are practically neglected by their wealthy parents. But not you. You play with her, you read to her. That night, coming back from the park, when you talked about what it was to be a parent, I knew then, I wanted a family with you. You're everything I've ever dreamed of." She grinned. "If only I could make you love me."

I pulled her to me, tears welling in my eyes, and kissed her with everything I was. "So, what do we do now? Do we get married? Are we girlfriends? Partners? I don't know how this works, and I want this to work. I want those things with you, too. I love you so much."

She smiled up at me. "I love you, too, and the thought of being your wife makes me ridiculously happy. But I don't want to rush this, so here's my plan. One year. We take one year to just be us. And then, next Christmas, if you still feel the same way, you can ask me to marry you."

God I loved this woman, still looking out for us, doing what's right. "Okay. One year. Will you at least move in here with me now?"

Sarah snuggled against me. "Would I get to use your Jacuzzi?"

I sighed in mock resignation. "I guess."

"Then I accept."

***

It was almost five-thirty when I awoke. My sense immediately detected someone next to me, and for an instant I thought that Heidi climbed into bed with me during the night. But then the sleep fog began to clear and I realized who it was. I propped myself up so I could see her better. She was sleeping on her side facing me, hair all tousled up. Her mouth was open slightly and she'd drooled a bit on the pillow. She was adorable.

I watched a moment longer before her eyes fluttered open. Her body stretched under the covers. "Mmm, good morning."

"Hi. Sleep well?"

"Yeah." She reached up and touched the wetness by her mouth. "Oh, that's embarrassing." Her hand traveled up to her hair. "I must look like a mess."

"You are still the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." I leaned over and kissed her.

She smiled up at me. "This is a nice way to wake up. But we have to get out of bed, don't we?"

I nodded. "Yeah." I went down for a half an hour on the stationary bike while Sarah headed into the shower. By the time I came back upstairs Sarah was in Heidi's room helping her get dressed. I stopped and listened for a moment as they discussed what they were going to do today, what shirt to wear and such. Heidi's voice was happy, and there was a calmness in Sarah's replies that warmed my heart. I forced myself away and into the shower.

By the time I was dressed and arrived downstairs Heidi was in her chair at the kitchen table munching on some green grapes while Sarah stood at the stove, eggs and sausage sizzling in the skillet.

"Morning, mommy!"

"Hi, sweetheart. Did you sleep well?"

Heidi nodded, popping another grape into her mouth.

Sarah glanced over her shoulder. "Hey, you."

"Hi." I checked the clock. "I've got to get going."

"I know, give me just a second." At that moment the toaster popped up and Sarah deftly plucked out two halves of an English muffin. Sarah slid an egg onto one, along with a dash of Cajun seasoning. She added a piece of sausage and some cheese, wrapping it in wax paper. Suddenly I had a homemade breakfast sandwich.

I kissed Heidi on the cheek and said goodbye. I slung my work folio over my shoulder, grabbed my purse and turned back toward Sarah, who was holding my lunch bag, which she'd also prepared, and a little sack with my muffin sandwich. God, I was spoiled.

I took the bags in one hand and her free hand in the other. She shifted imperceptibly closer, but I knew Heidi was watching and I self-consciously pulled away. The change in Sarah's eyes was immediate. They fell slightly, her smile dipping just a little, but they stoically held, wordlessly letting me know it was okay. But it wasn't and I knew it. We were less than three days into this new relationship, and I'd already hurt her.

Something inside me steeled as she started to back away.

"Well, I..."

I didn't let her finish, pulling her close and kissing her soundly. She sighed, and as we embraced the tension I'd caused a moment ago just flowed out of her.

When we broke apart her real smile was back, and her eyes were dancing. "Have a

great day, Sarah. I love you."

She squeezed my hand. "I love you, too. Hurry home."

I nodded and turned back to Heidi, who was staring open mouthed, still clutching a grape. I covered the distance in two steps, kissing her on the forehand. "Bye, munchkin. Be good."

She nodded, eyes still wide, as I walked out to the garage. I could hear Sarah behind me. "Okay, kiddo, you want some eggs?" There was music in her voice. As I climbed in and started my car I made myself a vow that I would never be ashamed of our relationship, ever.

Working at an ad agency meant we had plenty of high quality printers, and while personal use was technically a no-no, as long as it wasn't excessive no one cared. I'd had Sarah send me that picture of her and Heidi from their first day together, so it was easy to get it into my company email and print it out on photo paper. I'd gotten a frame in a random gift exchange years ago that was collecting dust in my bottom drawer. So a few minutes for the ink to dry and voila! A picture of my girls up on my desk.

I didn't have many pictures. One of my parents from before mom got sick, one of my brother's college graduation, and a couple of Heidi, her first baby picture and the one from her school a few months ago.

I leaned back in my chair, almost daring someone to walk into my office. My desk sat in a corner, so everyone could see anything I put on it. I wasn't sure what I was going to say, but I was ready to try. No one disturbed me for about an hour, and I'd finally started to get my mind back on the account I was working on, when there was a knock on my open door.

It's one thing when you look over your shoulder and see the teacher watching you. It's another thing entirely when it's the principal.

"Mr. Auriemma! Please come in. How can I ..."

Ronaldo Auriemma, CEO, founder of my firm, and general god of my work universe, just held up his hand with a smile.

"No, Connie, I don't want to interrupt, much, but, ... oh, is that for the new Honda dealership spots?"

I blushed. "Umm, yeah. It's just something I'm playing with. If I have to see one more ad with the owner standing in front of a blue-screened glamour shot of his lot I'm going to scream."

He stepped closer and I showed him what I was doing. He nodded. "Keep working on it. Looks good." He reached out and picked up Heidi's school picture. "And how is the little one? Heidi, right?"

"Yeah, she's wonderful. Just turned four on me. She's in preschool, if you can believe it."

"It goes fast. Don't blink." He and his wife had seven children, all grown, with an untold number of grandkids. He was a devout Catholic and devoted family man. I remember him coming to see me when I had to tell my boss I was pregnant. He'd sat me down and told me that he and his company were fully supportive, and if I needed anything just to ask. I'd felt very safe.

His eyes slid over to the new picture, and I was still nervous.

"And who is this?" He picked up the photo of Sarah while I took a deep breath.

"That is my girlfriend, Sarah."

His eyes widened slightly. "Really? I didn't know you dated women."

"Neither did I, until I met her." Well, in for a penny. "I've only known her for five months, but I've never been this close to anyone. Heidi adores her, and now everything just works. I think she's the one."

"I understand, and I'm happy for you. I remember when I realized how badly I needed my Maria. To my shame, it was many years after our marriage, when I almost lost her to an accident." He took a deep breath, and brightened his voice. "That does remind me the reason I stopped by, after all. Maria's putting on her little party Friday night." My mouth crooked up into a little one sided smile. There was nothing 'little' about the boss's Christmas party. There'd be expensive catering, free champagne, valet parking, etc. "Just wanted to invite you, and please bring, uh, Sarah, right?"

I nodded. "We'll try."

He gave me a fatherly pat on the shoulder. "Good. I'd very much like to meet the woman who melted Constance Walker's heart." With that he made his exit, and I heaved an inward sigh. With everything going on I'd forgotten all about the party. I'd talk to Sarah tonight and gauge how she felt about it.

The day dragged by, including a mind-numbing brainstorming meeting and a ninety-minute conference call with my least favorite client.

The house smelled like garlic and lemon. I inhaled deeply as I walked in and heard Heidi's voice from the living room. It was halting and unsure. G-gh-O-S-T. G-ghost. It's ghost!"

"That's right sweetie, good job."

I walked into the living room, where Heidi was on Sarah's lap, a phonics book open in front of them.

"Hi, guys!"

"Mommy! Look! This says ghost." She pointed intently at the large word on the page.

"I'm proud of you sweetie, that's great." I slid in behind Sarah, putting my arm around her. She turned her head for a kiss, and I obliged without hesitation.