All Comments on 'Nashville'

by Miss Dyyna

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

at least she got to suck his cock and taste his semen..a bucket list for many women. Too bad nothing else happened. No harm and just go home to fiance

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot story but sad reality when your spouses travel f or work the percentage of cheating is astronomical. Every single person I know that have traveled for work were cheating with either from there own travel team or a stranger

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I liked your story. I may write about the following and publish it, it was my first time straying, I imagine I'll get some negative reactions. My Nashville connection, the characters were a tall 6'2"-ish married black man ~33 from Chicago and me, a 5'6" married, white woman, 40yo mother from Boston. The band sounded good so I walked into the bar ordered a beer and sat a seat over from a black guy. I'd listened to two songs when he got up and looked at me and said, "there's got to better music," I agreed. If you haven't been to Nashville, this is the way it is, many bars, some 1-2 floors with bands, even good street players, oh yeah boot boutiques and music museums. We walked out, skipped a boot store, damn some nice stuff and went down to another bar, up to the second floor, ah not as good, so a new bar, better music, we get two beers and introduce ourselves, Damon & Meg (close enough). Eight bars, six bands that were worth listening to, three full beers and several half ones, stories of highs and lows of life and a bout of oneupmanship leading to two shots of Kentucky bourdon had me spinning but we were lifelong best of friends by then. Before the next bar/band, I dragged him into a boot shop, he helped me on with the first two pair, his hands felt really good on my legs, I was wondering for the umpteeth time that night about the black guy bit, you know their big cocks, I was trying on another pair, when his hands continued gliding up beyond my knee, like a massage, fuck I was already wet. I said, "Damon, I think." But he cut me off, looked at me and said, "Sorry, I got a little carried away there." "Well, Damon, I'd love for you to get carried away a little further up. I'm in the Hyatt House, let's go." We left, started kissing in the elevator and as I opened the door, I said, "I really want to check out these stories I hear about black men's dicks." He laughed hard, added, "You'll be more than pleased." OMG was I ever, it was the biggest cock I'd ever seen, felt, sucked on and got fucked by." Before the next's nights bar/band crawl, he gave me a good deep, hard fucking, sober too, I didn't want anyone to think I took advantage of him, he took of picture of my eyes looking up at him with my mouth around his cock. The next night we cut the tour short, we both wanted to fuck again, I wanted some more pictures of that wonderful cock in me, I also had some measurements to take and really wanted to deep throat his cock (no luck), he wanted to fuck me from behind, oh did he drive it home. He came by the next morning for breakfast and a quickie and then drove me to the airport. I flew home with a smile, leaking his cum to a house of screaming kids. He sent some wonderful pictures of us a week later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMiss Dyyna@Miss Dyyna
All of my stories posted on Literotica and more can be found at LemonThatsDifferent.com. I started the site in 2014 to write about my experiences in culinary school. It has since evolved into writing about my experiences in five categories: Eat, Drink, Fuck, Love, Life. EAT: ...