Nastya and Melissa Ch. 06

Story Info
Nastya pleases black athletes.
2.1k words
3.81
4.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Nastya was sold at the auction, Latisha herself took her to the cage. Barbie was busy - apparently Latisha kept her at the ready, for the entertainment of the "warmed up" guests. As soon as the winner of the auction was determined, a woman appeared at the door, already undressed. Her white skin gleamed as if oiled, her nipples showed piercings, as did her parted labia. Glancing over her shoulder, Nastya saw Naomi lean back in her chair, pushing up her skirt and spreading her legs. Barbie burrowed her face between black thighs, while Jacob was already following behind.

Nastya did not see anything further, because Latisha led her out. This time they didn't show her a movie - they just locked her in a cage and turned off the light. Bored in the dark, the white girl curled up on a blanket and soon fell asleep.

She was awakened by the clang of the door and a bright light that hit right in the eyes. Blinking, Nastya saw Barbie - disheveled, in a crumpled dress obviously put on hastily. There were bruises and traces of hickeys on the neck and breasts protruding from the neckline.

- Get dressed! - she said, opening the cage and throwing a pile of rags - and go out.

Nastya quickly dressed and Barbie, putting on her collar and leash, took the girl out into the yard. They got into the car and Barbie drove down the street until she drove into the city center. Soon she stopped at the famous sports center in the whole city. Even on the street, one could hear the enthusiastic roar and the voice of the commentator excitedly discussing the match.

- Here, - Barbie spoke to Nastya for the first time since they left the house. The girl took a white pill from the slave's hands in bewilderment.

- This is contraceptives, - Barbie grinned, - the hostess is not going to receive offspring from you yet. Swallow and let's go!

To the roars of jubilant fans and the exclamations of commentators, the "Panthers" team left the basketball field - tired, sweaty, but satisfied. The devastating victory once again brought them fame, a good fee, and besides, the captain of the team, Jacob, hinted to them that after the victory of the athletes a surprise awaits.

- Hey! - whistled the black man, the first to enter the locker room, - look guys, who we have here.

Between the lockers, in the middle of the locker room, stood a blond girl in a cheerleader's uniform. Under a hail of vulgar compliments, she looked down in embarrassment, but before that she quickly licked her lips, assessing the black guys. The lower abdomen filled with heavy languor at the sight of muscular torsos covered with sweat-drenched T-shirts.

- This is my surprise, guys, - Jacob smiled widely, - I knew that you would not let you down. Do you like?

- Wait, I know her, - one of the players exclaimed, - this is the Russian teacher from our college. She teaches with my sister. Jacob, are you...

-She's not a teacher here, - Jacob chuckled, - Hole, show them who you are now.

Nastya obediently sat down on a bench and pulled up her skirt, spreading her legs wide. There were no panties on her and the stunned African Americans were able to read the tattoo "White whore for blacks" on her shaved pubis.

- And now boobs, - Jacob commanded and Nastya, unbuttoning her blouse, dumped her full breasts, showing tattoos around her nipples. One of the blacks timidly extended his hand and Nastya, smiling encouragingly, put her black hand on her chest herself. This was a signal for the rest: the blacks crowded around pawed her boobs and buttocks, climbed under her skirt, thrusting their fingers into the already wet vagina.

- Let's take her to the shower, - Jacob said.

The shower room was in the next room - one by one, the blacks took off their T-shirts and shorts and went inside, turning on the water. Nastya came in behind them, frankly licking her lips at naked black males, broad-shouldered and muscular, with abs on their stomachs. Never before had she seen such a perfect embodiment of animal strength and masculinity, even a faint resemblance of which the girl had never seen in her former boyfriends.

- Come here, - Jacob beckoned her, - wash me.

Nastya, convulsively swallowing her saliva, took a bottle of liquid soap and, going up to Jacob, began to wash on his broad chest, stomach, and hips. Thrilled by the contrast her white fingers made against her black skin, she turned on the water and began to wash off the lather along with the sweat and grime. As if by chance, her hand slid lower, clasping the slippery, hard flesh. She looked up and saw Jacob grinning at her approvingly. Trembling with lust, Nastya touched her nipple with her lips and began to slowly lower herself, kissing the mighty body. The black club swayed in front of her face and Nastya reverently touched her lips to a huge prick. A mighty black hand fell on her head and Nastya only had time to throw a panicky look up when her mouth was put on a black cock, reaching her throat at once. The fingers of the second hand pinched her nose and Nastya moaned in panic, feeling how the swollen black flesh was choking her. Luckily, Jacob didn't torment her for long: unclenching his fingers, he took his cock out of her mouth, slapping it on the cheek of the panting girl.

- Work, whore, - he said, - wash the rest.

Nastya kissed her swollen head gratefully and moved on to the next black man. She diligently lathered the black athletes, paying special attention to the long penises and heavy balls that hardened under her skillful fingers, alternating caresses with her hands with her tongue and lips. Without letting go of massive loins, Nastya moved from one black man to another, involuntarily forcing them to gather around her. Soon the whole team surrounded the kneeling Nastya. She felt like a snake charmer - fat black serpents pulling blind heads towards her, which the Russian girl covered with languid kisses.

Jacob grabbed her by the hair and, forcing her to open her mouth, again inserted his dick into it. This time he did not penetrate to the full depth, allowing Nastya to take the initiative. The girl sucked and licked the penis, then swallowing it to the middle, then tickling the head with her tongue, or even completely removing the black shaft from her mouth and licking the heavy balls. At the same time, she vigorously jerked off the two members closest to her, while the rest of the blacks stood nearby, slapping their personal belongings on her face.

- Come on, put her down, - Jacob commanded, and several pairs of black hands clung to the girl. One of the blacks, whom his friends called Bob, lay down on the floor, and Nastya was forced to sit on top. A long moan escaped her mouth as heavy blackness filled her white cunt. Nastya, not accustomed to such dimensions, thought that she would now be torn in half, but the pain was quickly replaced by pleasure and she was already moving her hips, sitting on a black dick. Someone's hand pressed on her back, forcing her to bend over and Nastya opened her mouth, letting in swollen flesh. At the same time, a black cock fell into her hands again. The rest of the blacks masturbated nearby, waiting for their turn, except for Jacob, who scooped up liquid soap and stood behind Nastya. She felt skillful fingers lubricate her anus, after which a thick stake was thrust into her ass. Nastya's eyes popped out of her forehead and she would have screamed for sure - if not for another black dick in her mouth. Jacob laughed and slapped her on the ass.

Black members moved in her, like a well-coordinated clear mechanism, over and over again penetrating her mouth, cunt and ass. Nastya quickly adjusted to this rhythm, while jerking off the nearest cocks. Black dicks succeeded each other in her holes, not giving Nastya a break. The Russian beauty has turned into a fucking machine, unable to refuse or stop. Now, more than ever, she clearly understood the true meaning of the her new name: not a person, but simply a Hole, a bottomless lustful hole for draining black sperm.

-- I'm cumming!!! Damn it, bitch, I'm cumming!! - Jacob bellowed, filling Nastya's ass. Immediately, the huge shaft exploded in her mouth as well, pouring semen into her stomach. The black man pulled out his penis, but the ejaculation continued, covering Nastya's face with a viscous white liquid, while the blacks standing next to her cumming on her back and arms. And finally, Bob, who grabbed her by the hips, spewed another stream into her bowels.

Laughing and joking, the blacks got under the shower, leaving Nastya to wallow in a pool of sperm. The white whore, unable to stop, jerked off her fucked wet cunt, scooping up handfuls of sperm and sending them to her mouth. However, the Negroes did not let her enjoy loneliness for long: after washing up and drinking beer, they brought a bench from the locker room and, having quickly rinsed Nastya from a hose, grabbed her by the arms and legs, throwing her onto the bench. One of the black athletes parted Nastya's legs, and the girl moaned with pleasure when another black dick entered her. However, her moans subsided when another basketball player crouched over her face, forcing the girl to lick his balls and anus. Nastya willingly obeyed - excited beyond measure, she no longer understood what she was doing, being ready for the most unbridled debauchery. Lying on her back, she took three cocks into a cum-sloshing vagina, licked five black asses and sucked three cocks of them before being flipped over in doggy style. Again and again, black dicks simultaneously rammed her mouth and ass, pouring sperm into the submissive white body, replaced by new, already excited skillful hands. Nastya felt how sperm permeated every cell of her body and was no longer surprised if she really flowed from her ears. Negroes standing nearby splashed sperm on her face, hair, back. When Nastya became so dirty and sticky that even blacks were disgusted to touch her, they stood around and pissed on her. Nastya just opened her mouth, swallowing tight warm jets. Then Jacob dragged her by the leg into the shower and turned on the water.

A few hours later, Nastya was on the track, standing on all fours and lowering her eyes to the ground. A strong wind blew across her naked body, making her shiver from the cold. On the other hand, if not for this wind, mosquitoes would have eaten her a long time ago: the turn where the blacks had dropped her off was a mile from the city, where the marshes began and there was almost no housing. In the evening, few people drove here - in an hour only two cars drove past Nastya. The girl hoped that no one saw her and went crazy at the thought that someone would suddenly stop - she was strictly ordered not to speak to anyone.

As if in answer to her thoughts, there was the sound of an engine, then a squeal of brakes. The headlights of the car illuminated the naked girl, the knock of the door being opened and the sound of heels on the pavement were heard. A moment later, slender female legs appeared in front of Nastya, shod in familiar crocodile leather boots.

- The Hole welcomes the Mistress, - Nastya said with a feeling of tremendous relief, kissing the boots. A chuckle was heard from above, and a black hand ruffled her hair.

- This bulls paid even more than I expected, - said Melissa, - well done. That's what good training means - you turned out to be an excellent whore on which you can make money. I am pleased.

- The hole lives to please the Mistress, - Nastya said, kissing the fingers of an African American, - if she is happy, then the Hole too.

- I know, - Melissa nodded, taking out the collar and putting it on the girl's neck, - well, let's go home. I missed your tongue.

She opened the back door and Nastya, having gathered into a ball, just jumped into the back seat, like a dog that is being launched into a car. Curled up, she heard Melissa start the car, turn on another rapper chant. But the music did not prevent the tired Nastya from slowly sinking into sleep. There was peace and comfort in my soul - she was with the Mistress and the Mistress was pleased with her. Everything else didn't matter.