Natalie Comes to Tim's Again

Story Info
Mr. Kramer and Natalie visit Tim for another erotic meeting.
3.1k words
4.56
4.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been over a month since I took Natalie to Tim's. We could not meet because Tim's partner had come home from Florida unexpectedly. I kept Natalie updated as things developed. She had been pretty persistent in texting me about the next meeting. She mentioned in her messages how she continued to get turned on by the memories of watching Tim and I.

I shared with her that the memories were also very arousing for me. The messaging faded after a couple of days, and we both fell into a holding pattern, waiting to hear from Tim. Then, one morning, while I was at work, my phone dinged with a text notification. It was Tim.

"Does Wednesday afternoon work?" He asked.

I quickly responded, "What time?"

"After 1," he said. "See if Natalie is free too."

"That works for me. Really?" I asked.

"Yeah! I'm not attracted to her, but she is a sexy young woman." I was shocked to see it on my screen.

I immediately sent a text to Natalie. "Are you free Wednesday after 1?"

Her response was a "YES!"

She continued, "I was wondering if I would be asked to join you two again."

I sent a quick message, "Yeah. Tim thinks you're sexy!" A second message to her quickly followed, "I do too. VERY SEXY!"

Natalie responded with a blushing emoji.

I texted Tim, "She is free. We'll both be there."

His response was, "OK."

The next few days dragged on as I waited for Wednesday afternoon. Natalie and I texted to finalize the arrangements. We agreed I would pick her up at a shopping plaza between her place and mine, splitting the difference. I would then drive us to Tim's house.

Natalie was waiting for me beside her car when I arrived at the parking lot. She wore a vintage green winter coat that stopped just below her knees. I could see the black sheer stockings and white patent leather platform shoes she had on. The green tint that had been in her hair when we met at the fetish shop was now a bright red. Her lipstick matched the red of her hair. Her eye makeup was a light grey, which made the horned-rimmed glasses she wore seem tinted. The outfit was nothing out of the ordinary for Natalie. It reminded me of similar outfits she had worn in my class when she had been my student at the community college.

She got into the passenger side seat before I could put the truck into park. As she sat down, her coat opened slightly, and I saw her long, slender legs and the top of her stockings. I couldn't tell what else she was wearing under the coat, but it would be just her style to have on a very short baby-doll skirt like the ones she would tease me with in class. In those days, I would catch glimpses of her panties and the bottom of her ass cheeks as her skirt swayed as she walked out of class.

"Hey! No peeking, Mr. Kramer." Natalie said, catching me glancing at her.

I responded, "Natalie, considering our relationship, I think it's okay if you call me Michael."

She said, "No, I like Mr. Kramer. It makes things seem more naughty and hot."

Before we left the parking lot, I texted Tim to let him know we were on our way. We had about a 10-minute ride to Tim's house. Natalie sat in the passenger seat, her hands pressed into her lap.

"I've been thinking about this afternoon since we confirmed earlier this week." She shifted in her seat, and her hands slid slightly under her coat. "I have some ideas that I hope you guys are open to."

"Really? Like what?" I asked her.

She giggled and said, "I don't want to spoil the surprise." Both of Natalie's hands were now entirely inside of her coat. She squirmed in the seat slightly.

The rest of the ride was silent. Natalie was sitting with her hands under her coat, pressed into her lap. I focused on the road as the bulge in my pants began to grow in anticipation of the coming fun.

Soon, we were at Tim's house. I pulled into the driveway and parked. I got out and went around the truck. Before I turned around the rear of the truck, I adjusted the now full hard-on in my pants. Natalie met me on the passenger side and took my hand. Her hand was warm as her right hand gripped my left hand. We walked to the door, and Tim was waiting for us. He opened the door. Natalie and I stepped into the house.

After exchanging greetings, the three of us headed towards Tim's den at the back of his home. The room was set up in its usual manner; his laptop sat on one section of the couch, it was open to a porn streaming site, and he had laid the beach towel across the seats. As I began to undress, Natalie sat down on the desk chair. She kept her coat on. Tim left the room to get the poppers for him and me to use. As I slid my pants down, my hard cock sprung out, and Natalie leaned forward on the chair. We exchanged smiles.

I sat down and leaned over to the laptop. I typed the name of a favorite pornstar of mine. I found a scene I enjoyed: where the young, dark-haired woman is seduced by an attractive older couple that had hired her to babysit. As the video began to play, Tim returned to the room. He handed the bottle of poppers to me and knelt between my legs. He reached out and took my cock in his hand, looking at Natalie as he leaned in and flicked his tongue across my swollen head.

I turned to look at Natalie. She had taken her coat off and now sat in the chair wearing only black lingerie. She was leaning back in the seat, her legs open, running her hands up and down the inside of her thighs over the sheer black stockings. The lingerie she wore was very sexy. The bra had elaborately decorated lace cups, which still allowed her nipples to be visible. I could see the light brown ring of her areola and the erect nipples on both her tits. The cups of the bra struggled to contain her 38C breasts. The panties appeared to be a "boy cut" style; like the bra, the lace was similarly decorated. I could not see her pussy, but the crotch of her panties was visibly moist.

As Tim continued to lick my cock head with his tongue, he and I watched Natalie sensually slide her fingertips up her inner thigh. She stopped short of the edge of her panties. Natalie grinned at us both.

"Mr. Karamer," Natalie said, "I want you to hit the poppers until I say to stop, then hold it in. While holding your breath, give Tim a hit of the poppers."

I nodded my understanding. Tim continued only to lick and flick his tongue over my cock head.

She continued, "Tim, once you've hit the poppers, hold them until I tell Mr. Kramer to release his breath. Then I want you to take his cock as deep as you can into your throat. Do you understand?"

Tim acknowledged his orders.

I shook the brown bottle, opened the cap with a hiss, and raised it to my right nostril. I pinched my left nostril closed and began to inhale. I am unsure how long I inhaled, but it seemed like a long time until Natalie instructed me to switch sides. I quickly swapped the bottle to the other side and pinched my right nostril closed. I inhaled.

"Now, let Tim have his hit," Natalie instructed me.

Holding my breath, I moved the bottle to Tim's waiting nose. He inhaled deeply, and then I switched to the other nostril as Natalie's instructed. My head was beginning to spin from the intoxication of the chemicals.

"Breath," Natalie told Tim and I.

We both exhaled. Tim engulfed my cock in his mouth, quickly moving the swollen head deep into his throat. The buzz of the poppers allowed him to open his throat more than I could ever remember prior. The pleasure I felt was intensified by the lighted-headed warmth that overcame me.

"Oh, fuck!" Natalie growled. "Yes! Hold his cock in your throat. Gag Tim, Mr. Kramer. Feed him your cock." Her voice turned into the deep, sexy voice that it had during the first meeting.

I could feel the heavy saliva Tim's gagging was creating begin to run from his mouth and down my balls.

I looked at Natalie. She had pulled her panties to the side and slid two fingers deep into herself. It was the first time that I saw her pussy. Natalie had a well-groomed triangle, the hair trimmed short above her slit. The exterior was shaved smooth, and her lips were swollen in arousal. She rapidly finger fucked herself as she watched Tim slowly slide his mouth up my shaft. I could hear the low sounds of her wetness as her fingers worked. As I began to come down from the popper high, I was surprised I had not cum.

My soaked, rigged cock now pointed to the ceiling. Tim was working to catch his breath. His eyes watered as he looked to see Natalie. As Tim watched her, he instinctively reached up to begin working my cock and balls with his hands. Natalie's eyes were fixed on us as intensely as ours were on her. The three of us locked in a pleasure-filled staredown.

I broke the silence. "Suck my balls," I told Tim.

He immediately responded, taking one and then the other into his mouth. His hungry mouth was creating generous amounts of saliva, and it began to run down past my balls and into my ass crack. With my right hand, I stroked up and down the shaft of my cock. I squeezed as I reached the top, at the base of the engorged head. Precum oozed from the hole.

Natalie had gotten out of the chair and now stood beside me. Her hungry eyes gazed at the large drop of precum on the tip of my cock. She sensually licked her red lips. With our eyes locked, I reached down and dabbed the index finger of my left hand into the clear juice collected on the tip of my tool. As I brought the finger toward my mouth, a string of precum connected my finger and my cock. It broke just as my finger reached my tongue. Natalie's eyes opened wide, and she bit her bottom lip.

Tim had started to rub the fingers of his left hand along my ass crack. He was occasionally stopping and applying pressure to my hole. He cupped my full ball sack with his right hand as he continued to lick and suck my balls.

Natalie continued to push her fingers in and out of her swollen, wet pussy. The smell of her sex filled the air in the small room. I took a deep inhale. My hand returned to a slow, steady stroking motion on my cock.

As she watched Tim and me in our intimate man-to-man engagement, she pulled her fingers out of her pussy. They glistened with her juice as she raised them to her mouth and took them deep. Her eyes closed as she slowly slid them out between her pursed lips. I thought I would cum right then. I clamped tightly at the base of my raging cock to stop the explosion of cum from leaving me. Natalie held her index finger against her bottom lip and smiled devilishly.

Natalie reached out to me with her free hand and guided me to my feet. She took the finger from her lip and ran it along my cheek. The feeling was electric. As she was doing this, Tim slid his fingers into my waiting ass. My hips pushed forward slightly, and I felt the head of my cock brush against the sheer stocking on Natalie's leg. I held it there momentarily, looking down into her blue eyes. Then Natalie slowly lowered herself until she was kneeling beside Tim.

"I want you to shoot your cum on my chest," Natalie said in her sex-strained voice.

I turned to face Natalie. Aiming my cock at her chest as I stroked. Tim continued to work my hole with his fingers and gently kissed and licked my butt cheeks. Natalie reached out and ran her fingernails along the outside of my thighs. That was the touch that pushed me over the edge.

"Oh my!" I groaned as the first thick rope of my cum shot at Natalie's chest, landing just above her cleavage.

Natalie cupped her tits and held them as another load exploded, landing on her left tit. The action of Tim's fingers made me cum harder than I expected, but my aim was more erratic. The third thick gob of my cum was aimed into her cleavage, disappearing between her tits. I thought the next load would be weaker, so I stepped closer to Natalie. I was mistaken. As I stepped forward, Tim pushed deeper into my asshole, causing my hand to pull up on my cock. As a result, the fourth line of cum landed squarely on Natalie's chin. She squealed. The next spasm had less force behind it and fell onto Natalie's cupped tit. As my cock continued to release the remaining load slowly, I pressed my softening head against Natalie's breasts. I could feel Tim withdraw his fingers from my hole. I turned to allow Tim to join Natalie in front of me. He looked longingly at the fresh cum on her chin and tits.

Natalie saw him and said, "I'll share it with you. I know how hard you worked to get it."

Natalie scooped one of the spots of my juice from her chest and fed it into Tim's eager mouth. She quickly followed with another finger full with the other hand. Tim closed his eyes and let Natalie rub her cummy fingers on his tongue. I stood watching the erotic cum feeding. When the cum was cleaned off of her, I helped Natalie and Tim reach their feet. Natalie leaned into me, bringing her mouth close to mine. She smiled coyly and turned her head. She collapsed into the chair. Tim reached around me and took the poppers from the couch. He left the room.

As I sat down on the couch, I looked over at Natalie. She was reclining in the chair, her legs spread. I could see that her pussy juice had soaked through her panties. She was staring at the computer on the other end of the couch. The porn I had started when we began was still playing. On the screen, the young brunette had her face buried in the "wife's" pussy while the "husband" plowed her from behind.

I finished putting my clothes on and sat down. I noticed that Natalie's right hand had moved to the crotch of her panties. She was rubbing herself as she watched the scene on the screen. It was apparent she had blocked out what was happening around her. She didn't even lose her gaze when Tim returned to the room. The two of us, Tim at the door and me sitting on the couch watched as Natalie got herself off to the video. Natalie pressed her right hand hard into her mound and squeezed her thighs together. Her eyes closed, she bit her upper lip, and a slight squeal could be heard as she brought herself to orgasm.

Tim clapped the laptop closed; the video had not finished. He said, " I guess you're done with this," with a smile.

Natalie snapped out of the trance she had been in. She blinked her eyes and let out a deep sigh. "Okay, I guess we should get going." She responded to Tim.

She pulled her coat on and stood. I stood. The three of us walked to the front door of Tim's house.

"I leave for Florida on Friday. I'll be there for two months." He told us.

"Have a great time. Let me know when you get back. Hopefully, we can get together to celebrate your return." I said.

Natalie stood by the door silently. She smiled at Tim as I opened the door for us to leave. As we walked to the truck, Natalie spoke.

"Is it weird that when we are here, it seems like a long time, then when we leave, it has only been 30 or 40 minutes?" She asked.

I responded, "I never really thought about it, but I'm glad it seems longer than it is. I guess that is the pleasure principle."

She shrugged.

As I started the truck, Natalie turned to me. "What are we going to do while Tim is away?" She asked.

"I don't know. I have some other friends I meet. But they're not as open as Tim is." I responded. I put the truck into reverse and pulled from his driveway. Natalie looked disappointed.

"There is one guy I could ask, but the scene is slightly different." I shared with Natalie.

I followed, "Let me check with him, then I'll explain the details to you. You can decide if it is something you're interested in after that."

As we approached her car, Natalie turned to me, "I have really learned a lot about my sexuality during these meetings. You've opened me to so many possibilities, and there are so many things I am open to now. I want to continue to expand and grow as a sexual person with you. I don't want to create any trouble for you with your wife. Would it be okay to stay in touch while Tim is away?"

I responded, "I would be open to that. My wife's schedule keeps her pretty busy. I can get away most days during the week. If you have something in mind."

"So, would it be okay if I talked about you to a couple of friends?" Natalie asked. "It is only two. They're both women. I am close with them and trust them explicitly to keep things secret."

I thought for a moment, I've already exposed myself - literally and figuratively - to Natalie, "Sure. You can talk to them about me." I told her.

I stopped beside her car, and she got out.

Before she closed the door, she turned to me, "Today was another amazing experience, Mr. Kramer. Thank you. Please ask your friend if he will let me join the two of you."

"I will. I'll be in touch." I said.

She closed the door. I stayed in the parking lot until she pulled away. I drove home, thinking about what a fantastic afternoon I just had.