Natalie Pt. 10

Story Info
Natalie sees her mum in flagrante, her uncle is too forward.
2.7k words
4.44
3.7k
7
0

Part 10 of the 44 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadly I have had to disallow open comments. I welcome constructive criticism, but vile comments for no reason have no place amongst the many good critiques, and frankly they cause upset to me and my readers. If you don't like my stories, please move on, there is no benefit to targeted hatred.

I hadn't planned on going home, but Ash was busy with her mum, and Jase was working on something. I opened the front door and was about to shout hi when I heard my mum moan. I mean a sex moan, and the slap slap of someone pounding her. Odd, dad's car wasn't on the drive, perhaps she had her toy, but why the slap sound, she must have picked dad up? I slipped my trainers off and quietly closed the door and crept up stairs. Mum and dad's bedroom door was half open, enough for me to see in.

Mum was on her back, her top and bra pushed up over her boobs and knickers seemed to be around her left ankle. A man was busy shagging her, very enthusiastically by the looks, and not dad. Shit, fuck, wow, I mean. What the hell?

I could see his face in the mirror, and I recognised him, it was Uncle John, mum's brother. Jesus. He was really going at her, pulling back and then pressing hard forward, his cock burying deep inside mum. I watched as mum clutched her fingers at his back and the sounds of their sex seemed go get noisier. I guessed he would be finished any moment, and I did not want to be caught watching them, way too awkward. I sort of wanted to watch him as he finished in mum, but I crept back downstairs, grabbed my trainers and silently left, closing the door with my key so the latch didn't click.

I sat on the step and put my trainers on. Wow, that was something. Mum was cheating on dad, with her brother, I mean wow. I hadn't watched for long enough to know much more, I mean, she seemed a willing participant. Well, the sex sounds she was making made it sound like she was enjoying it. Crumbs, I did not know how to deal with this. Was this any different to me and dad? I mean, technically, dad was cheating on mum with me. Had cheated, I corrected myself, I had again resolved not to do it with dad again. I decided to go for a short walk and then come back in about half an hour, hopefully all would be finished, and I could say hi to a fully clothed Uncle John.

I walked to the garage round the corner and bought myself a coffee. I don't often do coffee, but after what I had just seen I felt I need a jolt and a coffee would do that. I hadn't seen much. Both were naked, Uncle John was battering away at mum, I hadn't really been able to see his cock as it was mostly inside my mum and I only got a quick look anyway. Wow, again, wow.

This shook me more than I expected. Uncle John was always a cuddly uncle, he loved to hug me whenever I saw him. I am not sure how I would react when I saw him next. Crumbs.

When I got back, I noisily clanked the key in the door and shouted 'hi' as I walked in. I went straight into the kitchen so as not to cause any embarrassment if they were still upstairs, no they weren't, Uncle John was in the kitchen, mum was in the garden taking washing off the line.

"Hello sweet thing" Uncle John said as I walked in, "Give your uncle a hug," he said walking towards me arms outstretched.

"Uncle John, wow, what a great surprise" I lied as I hugged him.

"I saw you in the mirror" he whispered in my ear, just as mum came in in from the garden. Oh my God, now what?

"Oh hello Nat, look who has popped in to say hello," mum said, no hint of earlier on her face, now fully dressed and no sign of embarrassment, why should there be? Mum obviously had no idea I had seen them. Unlike Uncle John.

"Nice" I said, well, I didn't really know what else to say. Usually I am all giggles and laughs with him, but I felt stilted and didn't really know how to behave.

"You just keep growing up," Uncle John said, "You are quite the young woman now." I smiled and did a sort of curtsey.

"Thank you, Uncle."

I grabbed a glass of water and sat by the kitchen table, mum fussed with the washing, folding it ready for ironing and Uncle John hovered by me. "How's college?" He asked.

"It is okay. I don't go in much as they do most of it as what they call distance learning."

"What? Zoom and stuff?" He asked.

"Not so much Zoom, but the course is online, and they send us a link to the next lesson and we have only so long to do it. We go in for group discussions, practical stuff and exams, although there is not that many exams."

"Sounds easy sweetheart."

"I wish."

"She spends most of her time in her room doing her college work, we don't really see her much." Mum added

"Boyfriend?"

"Yes."

"Just 'yes'?"

"Yes" I didn't want to go into any details about Jase. I was also still trying to process what was going on with Ash, and there was Ali in the mix and also my dad. My life was really confusing at the moment.

"I need to go to Tesco to get some milk, are you going to go back home now, or will you wait here and chat to Nat? I will be about half an hour." Mum said to Uncle John.

"I'll wait, I don't see my favourite niece very often."

'Favourite?' I thought, I am his only niece. "Okay both, see you in a bit," mum said and then she was gone.

"Did you like what you saw?" My uncle asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean, me and your mum earlier."

"No."

"Shame. You know you look very much like my sister did when she was a teenager." He came over and kissed my head, and then as I looked up at him he kissed my lips, pushing me back against the chair. "Yeah Nat, very much like her."

His hand started rubbing on my left boob, circling my nipple. I tried not to kiss back and I was going to move his hand but I felt him on my knickers, running his finger up and down my crease.

"Oh." It slipped from my mouth, I think Uncle John took this as an encouragement, and he pulled my knickers to one side and was rubbing my sex, sliding between my lips.

"Oh no, you are not supposed to do that," I said. Well, it was true, he wasn't supposed to do it.

"You don't sound very sure Nat," he said as I realised that he was pushing his finger all the way inside me, "we don't have long Nat, my sister will be home in a minute."

"Stop, stop, I don't want my mum to see this, stop. No I am not going to have sex with you" It wasn't that I wasn't enjoying it, well, actually I wasn't really, he had just fingered me. I hadn't exactly refused him, so I guessed in his mind it counted as okay.

I realised he had finished. He stepped back and I adjusted my panties putting them back on properly. I grabbed a piece of kitchen towel, folded it and put it into my panties. I did not want my wet on my panties, mum might know something I didn't want her to know.

"Are you on the pill?"

"No," well technically I wasn't.

I was actually a bit pissed off with my Uncle. I wasn't his to use as he pleased. "I don't agree with them. How long have you been sleeping with mum?"

"What? Why don't you agree with them?"

"You didn't answer my question. How long?"

"Oh, er, since we were teenagers. We were play fighting one day, one thing led to another, and well, that is how it started."

"You were play fighting and your cock accidentally fell into my mum?"

"Well, not exactly, she grabbed my cock, and well, anyway."

"And how often do you sleep with my mum?"

"Only once or maybe twice a week, it depends when I can get away and when your mum is free."

"Get away from Auntie Peg you mean?"

"Well, yes."

"Here, at hotels, at yours?"

"Wherever is convenient."

"Sure."

"Oh."

"You shouldn't just stick a finger in, you should ask next time."

"Next time?"

"Hello you two, all okay? Next time what sweetheart?" Mum had come back, I hope that she hadn't heard any of that conversation!

"Next time he comes over and I can see if I will be here or not mum." That might unsettle mum a bit if she was planning a secret time with her brother and her daughter was there.

"Oh yes, nice. It is nice to see my brother. Yes John, you should let us know so that we can plan."

"I am going up to do some college work." I said, blew a kiss at Uncle John and left. I needed to clean between my legs, it felt all clammy, even with the paper towel.

I slept fitfully that night, trying to work out if Uncle John's cock had been big or small. I hadn't seen it or even felt it with my hands, he had just pushed his finger inside me, and it was over so quickly before I could even touch his cock. My dreams were understandably confused.

Dad was out all day, and mum was out too, over doing gran's laundry. Jase was free and got to me at about half nine. Once in my room I shut the door, just in case, and turned and kissed Jase, my hand gripping his cock through his trackies.

"Mmmh someone seems pleased to see me." His cock was nicely hardening and was beginning to get quite prominent as it started to stick forward.

"You only want me for my body," Jase laughed.

"Well, of course I do, silly boy." I laughed back. Jase manoeuvred me around so that my back was towards the bed and gently pushed. My legs hit my bed and my knees bent and I was flat on the bed. I hadn't worn panties under my skirt as I knew Jason was coming round.

"Oh, a commando today" Jase said as he pushed my skirt up and saw my bare fanny.

"Mm, well, you know, saving on laundry."

"I didn't think you did laundry, doesn't your mum do that?"

"Are you going to get distracted with domestics or what?"

"Oh, what, definitely what." He leaned forward and I felt him blowing up and down my crease. It is odd, I thought, how I am so sensitive on the outside of my fanny, yet feel very little on the inside. When Jase finishes inside me, I don't feel the spurts, just the pulses from his cock right at my fanny entrance. Odd. I don't know if that is just me, or if every girl is like that.

His tongue circled my clitty, pressing and moving the small fold of skin away, and then a finger slid down my valley, my seemingly very wet valley. I felt him slide between the lips of my valley, pressing sightly at my opening before going back to my clitty. Oh I wished he would kiss those lips, they were warm and wanting.

His tongue slid down and replaced his finger, I felt his mouth on my fanny lips and his finger pressed gently at my hole and he slipped slowly in. I could feel the inwards pressure as he pushed up, his finger inside and behind my clitty and the pleasure was intense. I realised I had stopped breathing, just the occasional gulp and release as my lungs craved more oxygen. My back arched, my nipples hard pointing to the ceiling, and I felt my moment. The intense pleasure released, my clitty was sending electric shocks and I know I was screaming.

Jase pulled away, his finger sliding from inside me as I came down from the intense high.

"Wow," he said, "a good one."

"shshhtthh" was all I could manage. My back was still arched, and I was gulping in air, almost gasping. My hands were clenching my sheet, and my toes were digging in too. It really is the most wonderful feeling. I would rather that than lie back and simply get shagged.

I opened my eyes and began to relax. "Wow Jase."

"A good one then?"

"Oh yes," I was in no mind to tease or joke. It had been a good one.

"Can we try, you know, the other way?" Well, I know he had been wanting to, and I had said I would.

"Yes, of course, but I don't tend to get wet there, so it might not go in." I had made a promise, but I still wasn't sure."

"It's okay, I have some lubricating stuff. That should help. Why don't you kneel on the bed?"

I rolled onto my knees; my hands flat on the bed. I really was a bit nervous, and I was still coming back down to Earth a bit, so my mind was a bit foggy. Jase was behind me and I felt him rubbing something very cool around my bottom. I felt as the end of his cock pressed against my bum, and at first nothing seemed to happen, just the pressure of his cock. I didn't know what I was supposed to do, I had no idea what I could do to help him, and then I felt my bum give way, just a little.

"Ooh" I said, it had begun to hurt just a little, but his cock was pushing in. "Slowly Jase, I am not used to this and it hurts a little bit."

I could feel him stretching me open and there was a sharp tug sensation, and I think he was inside properly, the big end of his cock had passed through. He was pushing more, and I could feel him inside me, feel as he slipped along my bowel, my bottom muscles relaxed enough to allow him access to my secret passage.

I think he was all the way inside me, I could feel his stomach pressing at my buttocks, pushing them apart, his balls between my thighs, his cock deep inside where no one else had ever gone. He began to pull back a little and that gave me some relief and I began to relax again; this was not so bad.

Jase started a gentle movement and began to shag me, pulling outwards and then back in, his speed began to increase and before I knew it there was the familiar slap slap. Jase was grunting as he shagged my arse, and I realised I was too. I could feel more than when he shagged my fanny, but not really a lot more and it was a little painful. I couldn't say I was enjoying the experience, but it wasn't really too bad. Slap, slap, slap the sound echoed around my bedroom, accompanied by the gasps and grunts we made and then Jase pushed hard forward, and I guessed he finished, he twitched and pulled himself slowly out, his cock making a sort of slurp noise as it left me. I felt empty and there was a coolness in my bottom.

"Don't move a minute, let me get a tissue for you." How romantic I thought

"Oh, is it all, you know, messy?"

"God no, it is just the lubrication, let me wipe it up. Are you alright, was that okay, only your arse is still open. Shit, I hope it closes again."

I guessed that my bum hole being stretched open was why I could feel the coolness. "I hope so too Jase." I was sure it would shrink back to its normal self sooner rather than later.

He wiped around my bum, mopping up the lubrication he had used and then he popped off the bed. "Just going to have a quick wash down there," he said, "and throw the tissues down the loo."

Ever the romantic boyfriend, so thoughtful.