Natalie Pt. 11

Story Info
Ash wants to make out, mum makes unwanted plans.
2.1k words
4.36
2.8k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 37 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atomica24
Atomica24
371 Followers

It hadn't been so bad. But not really good either. Jase had thought it great, he loved the way my bum squeezed his cock, but we both kind of agreed we preferred the usual ways. My bum had closed up eventually and Jase had left to go and meet his dad. I dived in the shower to make sure I was properly clean, it had felt dirty, even if it hadn't proven to be so. I checked my phone. Two texts, one from Ash and one from Uncle john.

Ash texted 'free?'

and Uncle John 'wud luv 2 c more of u'

I texted 'y' to Ash and 'i bet u wud' to Uncle John.

I tidied my bedroom and made and neatened my bed then sprayed a little perfume in the air, boys always seemed to leave a smell behind, and I know that Jase is very clean, I think it just the stuff they spray themselves with. The front doorbell chimed, I went down and let Ash in, double locking the door behind her.

"Straight up?" she asked.

"Yeah, why not, you know the way." I followed Ash up to my room. I had no intention of telling her about Uncle John, some family stuff had to remain secret.

Mum doesn't know that I know, or in fact if anyone knows, and I want to keep it that way, and gossiping about it won't keep it secret.

"How's home?" I asked Ash.

"Same, dad still won't let me go out with boys, but is quite happy for me to see girls. I think he must have a blind spot about girl on girl, he probably thinks it's not possible."

"Well," I said, "we know different, don't we?"

"We do."

"So, anyway, any more thoughts of boys and how you could meet them to further your investigations that way?"

"Not really. Ali keeps texting, I have told him not to in case my parents look at my phone, but, well, he just keeps texting."

"What is he asking Ash?"

"Basically will I do with him what you did?"

"Oh great, and if your dad sees that kind of message how will you explain it?

"Oh I shall say you walked out with him, nothing more, and that I don't want to, so I don't know why he is texting."

"Okay, at least I know what to say if your dad ever asks." It is good to be in the same page I thought.

"Anyway," said Ash.

"Anyway," I replied.

"Us. Now."

"Yes."

"I have something to ask, will you kiss me and make out, the way a boy would?"

I hadn't expected that, I thought that we were just into fanny play, but then, I suppose I would expect a boy to kiss and make out before fanny play, so I guessed it was a fair ask. I didn't say anything, I simply took her face in my hands and softly kissed her lips, my tongue tracing the little gap between them, slowly adding a little pressure, pushing my tongue into her mouth.

She fell backwards onto the bed, and I lay half across her, kissing, my tongue probing and I let my right hand roam down and fondle her left boob, feeling for her nipple. She was making happy murmurs and I teased at her nipple through her top, feeling as it got hard, like a peanut on her chest. I slipped my hand up her top and pushed her bra up and off her boobs, my hand now roaming the flesh of her chest. First base, sort of.

"Oh my," she murmured softly as I pulled at her nipple between my thumb and finger, before relaxing them and then squeezing and twisting it. My kissing was as intense as I could go, I was pressing down on her, squashing her lips with mine, my tongue deep into her mouth and sliding across hers. I moved away from her boob and my hand went down, pressing at her groin through her clothes, seeking the shape of her sex through her skirt and panties.

"Oh God Nat," was the response. I pulled the fabric of her skirt up and ran a finger across her sex, the shape of her sex lips easily outlined through her cotton panties. I ran my finger along the edge of her panties and thigh, slightly raising the fabric, letting my finger go inside her panties just a little. I pulled my finger back and traced her sex lips again before moving to her other thigh. I ran my finger along the hem of her panties and teased entering, my fingertip only just inside her panties. I took my hand away and pushed her top up, stopped kissing her, moved my face down and sucked her nipple into my mouth.

"Oh fuck." A rare word from Ash. As I suckled her breast again I traced the outline of her sex, this time pressing a little harder my finger pushing her panties deep into the crease of her sex.

"Do me Nat, oh God, do me." I ignored that, all things in due time. I suckled harder and pressed harder, this time pushing my finger and her panties deeper inside her, wiggling my finger as my tongue worked on her nipple inside my mouth. I pulled back, releasing her nipple and moved down, blowing her fanny as I hovered a centimetre above it, her panties still scrunched up and pushed inside her fanny. I moved my mouth and gripped her clitoris through her panties, pulling and teasing.

I knelt beside her and using both hands I pulled her panties down revealing her sex. Second base.

There was a huge heat coming from her fanny and her fanny valley had a glow and a lustre to it. I moved my nose along her valley, taking in her aroma, so much sexier than the smell of a boy, and then let my tongue run the full length of her sex. Ash was gulping in air, panting, taking deep breaths and thrusting her hips upwards. I pulled back, making no contact and as she waited, wondering perhaps, I wet two fingers with my tongue, and pushed them as deep as I could inside her. Third base.

That took her over the edge and she kind of exploded, all the breath in her body rushing out of her mouth with a garbled 'eurgh' sound then a big gasp in and her breath held, her back arched, her fanny clamped hard onto my fingers. I moved back up and gently kissed her face, her cheeks, her nose and then finally, and very gently, her lips.

Ash relaxed, my fingers freed, and she lay back on the bed, she looked wrecked. Her top and bra were pushed up and her boobs out, her skirt up around her waist and her panties around her ankles. There could be little doubt in anyone's mind what she had been up to. I sat back. It had, to be fair, been a little tiring for me too, but I had some Jase time earlier, so, I was okay.

"Wow." She said.

"I guessed that is what you wanted."

"I had no idea. is that what you and Jase do?"

"Well, yeah sort of, only, obvs we go a bit further these days."

"How much further?"

"Well, all the way."

"Really?" I didn't let her know we had been going all the way for a few days now.

"Well, yes, don't you dare say anything to anyone, no one. Only today, I did something really really private."

"I won't say anything, what, what did you do, I mean assumed you meant sex, his cock in you, so what is more private than that?

"Oh yes, but I let him use my back passage rather than my fanny."

"What! Oh my god, didn't that get poo everywhere, oh my god Nat."

"No, of course not, I had already been when he got here, and well, I had promised him that if he gave me a mind blower, you know with his tongue, that I would do anything he asked for, anything he wanted. And he did, mind fully blown, so, I had to honour my promise."

"But that is not natural, didn't it hurt? I mean that's not where it is supposed to go."

"Oh Ash, that is what gay boys do, and it doesn't seem to do them any harm. Anyway, he wanted to try it, and yes it hurt a little bit, no it made no mess, and no we probably won't be doing it again, both of us found it okay, but not as good as proper sex."

"Does that mean he is gay?"

"No. Lots of couples do that when the girl is on her period, or so I have read. Anyway, it is just another thing that couples can do. I suppose I am supposed to get pleasure that he is getting pleasure, but it didn't feel like that to me. I think we should both get pleasure, not just one of us, that would be unfair."

"Crumbs. So, he went down on you first?"

"Oh yes, and did he ever."

"Oh crumbs. That is mad. So you guys are full on now?"

"I guess we are, yes, so no more Ali situations for me Ash, okay?"

"Okay. I guess I could trust myself, and anyway, what is the worst that could happen? I would get fucked."

"Indeed, anyway, someone," I said pointing at my fanny, "is feeling a little bit left out."

After Ash had left I had another shower. Crumbs I was wearing out the shower today. I put the pasta bake in the oven as mum had asked and sat in the lounge for a bit, I was kind of all bedroomed out for today. I got another Uncle text. 'Still like 2 c more of u'

Really? Well what a surprise. 'too busy' I replied

'Not a no then, hope yet.'

'No'

'do you know wat real man like?'

'real men don't cheat on their wife with their sister'

'oh yes they abso do'

'no. stop texting' I really didn't want anything to do with him. I know that it takes two and all that, and that mum is cheating on dad as much as Uncle John is cheating on Auntie Peg, but my life is just so complicated at the moment. I have a proper can go out and be seen with boyfriend, Jase, and I have a secret whatever I have with Ash. Then there is dad who seems to think I want sex with him whenever I am alone with him. I really do not have any room or time for Uncle John.

'can show u things u don't no'

'doubt it'

'srsly so much to know'

'may b i no enuf stop texting'

'have u used all 3 holes'

I decided to just ignore him at this point, I had no interest in sharing with him what I had or had not done. He was just sounding desperate. I was a bit annoyed with myself that I had actually let me touch me without making a huge scene. I closed my eyes and leant back on the settee, my hand resting in my lap, applying just a little pressure to my clitty, just enough for a warm buzz. I was pretty drained after Ash and earlier Jase.

I was half dozing when I heard someone come in, it was dad. "Hello sweetheart, you okay, mum not home yet?" Well, obvs as her car wasn't on the drive.

"hello dad, yes, no,'

"Want some company on the settee before mum gets home sweetheart?"

"I'm just relaxing dad, tea is on, mum will be home any minute." I really did not want to encourage him.

"Not even a quick cuddle?"

"Now, now dad, wait till mum is home." I hope that he was getting the message, I did not really want to be blunt, but, I would if I had to. Dad pulled a sad face and went up to wash.

I heard mum's car pull up and then she came through the front door. "Hello love," she called from the hall, "you are free tomorrow aren't you, I remember that you said you weren't out at college."

"Yes mum, I might see Ash or Jase, but apart from a little course work, yes, at home."

"Oh good, I was speaking to Uncle John earlier, he is picking you up just before 12, he is taking you to lunch." Oh great. So after me saying no, he just uses mum to get to me.

"Okay mum, thanks." Well, what else could I say?

Atomica24
Atomica24
371 Followers