All Comments on 'Nate's Birthday Surprise Pt. 01'

by GentlemanFlynn

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I couldn't get past the first page, why would I want to subject myself to six more? Piss poor first story. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Better than most! A little concerned about a 50yr old jerking off on the side of the highway at 6am though….what’s next? He’s a serial rapist? Maybe gets off exposing himself to women?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rape,kidnap,intimidation, unlawful confinement, total disrespect of wedding vows, assault with a weapon. humiliation of husband that had always respected and loved his wife and her short comings. I think divorce from wife, reporting to police would be a first step. The author of this crap should, apart from not submitting anything else, should apologise for submitting it in wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some crazy gay stuff.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

WONDERFUL! Amazing first effort. This was a truly unique story line in a world where genuine creativity is almost impossible. You do not need a proof reader or even an editor, your word crafting was flawless. On the constructive criticism side, there are a few areas where you strained credulity with your enthusiasm. Like the wild coincidence that Trish just happened to arrest the guy, on that important day, by sheer accident. It would have been more credible if you had Trish get in the act by Tia's request and be part of the whole set up,

I hope you keep on contributing. If you should ever feel the urge to engage a Volunteer Editor just as a first reader to comment on things like that, I would be honored to be asked. Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great writing, highly erotic and a good way of getting a consensual foursome. Thanks.

Turning502019Turning502019over 2 years ago

Great read, but the fact that Ann was his wife was evident too early. Thanks

RosenkavalierRosenkavalierover 2 years ago

What a shame!

This story was so well written and done with nice details and a decent amount of humor. Pretty perfect!

But why did you have to introduce rape? By a policeman?

For me, this killed the otherwise good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don’t understand how women who ‘loved’ him could be so eager to have him humiliated and raped?

Regardless of the outcome that part was rape and his wife should never have been on board. Yes, the sparring was a really nice idea to surprise him but the policewoman sisters actions were appalling.

I know this is an erotic story but in real life any man subjected to anal rape, being tied and abused would have been beyond angry and the sister abs his wife should have been appalled.

Fucking him or blowing him by way if ‘apology’ wouldn’t cut it and any plan to pay for the daughters schooling would have been off the table.

Men are not swayed by consolation sex like most women seem to think.

Story starts good abs had a sugar coated ending - he got to lick some asshole, ass fuck his wife (why couldn’t she just do that without all this?)and get a blowjob - but doesn’t take away him being so humiliated earlier while they all laughed on.

LSantiagoLSantiagoover 2 years ago

exellent story hits on many levels of fantasy if this is your first I cANT WAIIT for the second

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should be in nocon/reluctance - numerous times he tried to say no. Was in time humiliated, mortified, didn’t want to be sodomised and when the wife and the sister appear they join in his humiliation - no man would respond in any other way after than with anger and rage. How could anyone that loved him be okay with him being restrained, sodomised, having a rod shoved up his dick end and being electrocuted for their amusement?

And the wife who wasn’t interested in sex shows why by revealing she’s secretly a lesbian.

And he gets a blowjob and anal off his wife and, bang it’s all forgiven. Despite writers name it’s obviously a female writer

Lars420Lars420over 2 years ago

Great story ... 5 stars from me !

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 2 years ago

Not happy with the rape. If I were dr hill, I’d be furious……..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so his wife who loved him and he respected and was fiathful to planned a threesome with this collegue who had a crush on him. nice birthday surprise I guess.

He behaves like a teenager jerking in the car - stupid.

And then he is abused, insulted and restrained by a psycho police owman who strip[s him, sticks a night stick down his throat, anal rapes him with it, in his virgin ass, lubricated in spit causing him pain.Against his will (rape), ptographs him naked with said night stick up his ass and sends it to her sister.

The sister thinks the world of im, unbenown to him his wife , who loves him is with her and they see the picture.

Instead of going crazy with the sister for raping, humiliating and abusing this man they love and respect they say nothing. Later they find him, restrained and with the nightstick up his ass and again do not demand his release or try to help. instead they lasugh at him and join in the abuse, sticking a butt plug up his ass and sticking a rod down his cock end both of which cause hime paina and more humiliation. And they laugh and join in the abuse.

He said if he could have got free he would have killed her, he said he was mortified, didnt want to be sodomised especially in front of his wife, he was humiliated, he was hurt and they didnt help but had fun with him.

But, unlike most men in real life he forgot it all because he got to have anal with his wife and got a blow job, some birthday surprise, more like night mare.

The sister apologised and said she needed punishing for calling him Dr kkk and wrongly accusing him of being awful to her sister, not for abducting him, raping him, restraining him and electrifying him?

In truth if he had got out he would have beaten the psychoi cop or at least reported her, moved out away from the wife bbefore divorce and sacked the collegue for all taking aprt in his abuse.

A sweaty anal fuck after having eaten two dirty assholes out, and a shitty (literally) blowjob woukld not have made things right.

And the frigid wife he respected and love despit her being much interested in sex showed why, shes secretly been a lesbia and is more into girls.

Birthday surprise, surprise its a divorce petition. Your either a mad feminist or just a sad sick guy who trolls the femdom porn sites. This should have been in either BDSM with the other femdom abuse or in nocon/reluctance

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

*1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAPE IN ANY SENSE IS STILL RAPE!!!!!!!!!!! DONE BY A POLICE OFFICER IS EVEN MORE EGREGIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE WAS NO LOVING WIFE IN THIS STORY!!!!!!! WRONG FUCKING CATEGORY!!!!!!!!!! TRY NONCONSENT/RELUCTANCE NEXT TIME YOU WRITE ABOUT RAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your skill as a writer really showed itself especially since it’s s first story !

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

It was well written but ended up as a nice try.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ignoring the last couple of pages, the premise that a serving police officer would effectively commit rape, sexual assault, illegal restraint, intimidation by the side of the road is totally unbelievable. The so called charges against the husband wouldn’t stand up under any kind of scrutiny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Never stick your dick in crazy, unless they have a gun to your head

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

This maybe your first story on here but you hit it out of the park. Great story telling and well written. I didn't see all of the twist and turns coming but they were well done and fun. I did like Tish's switch from Dom to submissive at the end of the story. I didn't like the billy club usage as I'm a guy for one thing and it could have had dangerous consequences. It would be great to read more about these characters as they move forward.

.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You don't have to put helpful labels at the top of your stories, but a lot of us readers appreciate it when you writers do. I abhor rape and non-consent in both real life and fiction, on a deep, visceral level. Once I got to the part where Trish began toying with your main character, I stopped reading and went to the comments. When I realized what you let be done to your main character, my thoughts went deeply dark, including brutal torture and murder. I don't need those thoughts or feelings in my life. So for me, and other readers like me, a little tag saying, "This story includes an extended and graphic rape scene," would let us move on to a story more to our liking. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unbelievable premise, stupid people (really, THAT stupid?) and some lousy dialogue stretched to 7 pages. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Read half and gave up! Just really stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was ok until the psycho cop sister appeared. Stopped reading at that point.

pepepilotpepepilotover 2 years ago

I love all the naysayers! Very good for a first story!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Better be a follwup! You also need to explain why Marianne has been an ice proncess sexually all this time and now turns into a bisexual slut... 5*

OBSunSeekerOBSunSeekerover 2 years ago
Rape Story Wrong Category

This is a women raping a man story. The fact that a policewoman is involved makes it even worst. Nate should walk out the door and call the state police that he has just been raped and let it go from there.

Divorce, rapist go to prison clinic closes and Nate rides off into the sunset.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Re: pepepilot Well I'm glad you're capable of loving somebody. It's especially enlightening that you thought this was a good story. Says a lot about yourself. Interesting how so many thought this was garbage. Must be something to that. Of course there will always be those that will fawn over garbage stories no matter how bad.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

So the wife turns out to be a bisexual slut. And the husband has forcible sex with two hot twins and then the wife has sex with the twins and will probably continue to do so, but the straight laced hubby accepts it all without even questioning his loving wife. Well the husband seemed to enjoy himself but the marriage has certainly shifted gears at age 50 it seems the hubby has an interesting time ahead of him, if there are any more stories with these characters don't let them go down the slut/cuck route.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So the lesson is rape is not rape if the victim has an orgasm or three. Bad message and wrong category.

If we just ignore the rape issue and pretend Doctor wanted his anus violated and a sounding rod inserted into his piss hole and voltage passed through his body then ok he got to have sex with twins and his wife.

I am curious why Mary suddenly was ok with her husband raped other mouths and pussies using her husband. Then Mary going bi? Just saying a little explanation would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, I for one loved the story, understanding it was fictional for entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story is rubbish. Nate is pathetic.

Beejay3Beejay310 months ago

Wow..what a concoction of perversions between conspiring women….the sexual acts went on and on…one felt that Nate was being unfairly plummeted …but that was a satisfactory finish for them all…and ….likely to continue. I enjoyed the swapping …wish I could experience that!

Thanks for this sexual fantasy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous