All Comments on 'Nate's Evil Exploits Pt. 14'

by JasonClearwater

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just an awful story

Full of nasty, unlikable characters doing mindless things. It simply isn't entertaining in the least.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awaiting the Finale

The twisted path this followed is still full of surprises. Can't wait to see how your characters come out on the other side! Burro and Ellie need sequels all their own!

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesalmost 7 years ago

"He was a dangerously broken toy, who'd clawed his way up a ladder of human flesh to settle himself at the top, where no one could ever hold anything over him again."

I absolutely love this line.

All the continued mind games in this chapter were great. I am, of course, still rooting for Nate & Alec, but am sitting on the edge of my seat ready to know how Magnificent Bastard Nate is going to make his way of of Casa de FuckWeasel. More, more, more!

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyalmost 7 years ago

It's good to see Nate back on form. I enjoyed this chapter so much, I read it twice! Death and Taxes often quotes one of his favourite lines. If I did that it would take up too much room. I like the humour, and the playfulness of Nate. I like the sex and Nate manipulating Colin's needs.

And Alec with the "Pray the Gay away gang" I can imagine some funny conversations going on there. It won't stick, Alec will be fine and he should have some immunity, poor areas are rife with evangelists!

Loved the extra page and Nate's correct; he's not a total cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
IDK

I've really loved this story but I don't know about this chapter. Colin suddenly trusting Nate in his house just doesn't fit his personality. And the things Nate willingly did to Colin...just, no. No, No, No. I really hope he turns the tables on Colin in the next chapter and returns to his stubbornly dominant self.

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwateralmost 7 years agoAuthor
I'm hoping like hell,

That I don't disappoint any of the folks who've been following along. Not justifying anything... but Colin can't trust Nate unless he sees enough vulnerability to be believable. Which means giving a little to get a lot. I'm taking a lot longer to put this last part together, hoping I get it right. Either way, thanks for reading along. Appreciate all the comments. Even if I completely failed to entertain some. :-P

- Jase.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyalmost 7 years ago

Just checking on updates, and read through some of the comments, glad to see they're mostly good!

I disagree with the comment regarding Nate debasing himself for Colin, and Colin not falling for it. I think it's plausible, love and lust are often confused for each other. Both emotions switch off our critical thinking and Colin's repression makes him even more vulnerable to Nate's manipulations. It's a rare person who hasn't made a fool of themselves in love or lust, there is nothing like that skin tingling, breathless heady rush of wanting someone. It's age and experience that makes you put brakes on when occurs again and sometimes again. Colin has no real experience of this, so yes I believe Colin would fall for it, because he wants it!

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwateralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Finally just submitted the final part

It's about three times longer than the normal chapters, but I wanted to put it all together as non-con's only a small part of it.

It might be full of mistakes, but I hope everyone enjoys the wrap-up. :-)

- Jase.

koiezLGMkoiezLGMalmost 7 years ago
sigh

why is the last instalment of this series taking so long to be put up? the wait is killing me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJasonClearwater@JasonClearwater
520 Followers
Update: April 2021 I haven't been active on Lit in years, and won't be for the foreseeable future, but I felt like an update was in order, to let everyone know I'm still alive. . About me: I'm gay, and more interested in D/s than ass-plundering, which is why I don't waste ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES