Nathalie Gets Shagged Hard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can hear him giggling, his face buried in my neck as he covers it with divinely sensual kisses. For two hours he will make love to me with exquisite slowness and I will explode several times, consuming myself for him, a little more each time and I will end up falling asleep deeply.

My awakening the next day is long and difficult. My whole body is completely inert and without strength. I have to go to work though. It is then that a divine smell of coffee assails my nostrils. I open my eyes and see him approaching the bed with a steaming cup in his hand.

"Hello sweetie. Would you like some coffee to boost you up a bit?"

My heart tightens when I hear this charming little name. I manage to stand up and turn around and he puts a delicate kiss on my lips. My body goes straight into combustion. My nipples harden at the speed of lightning and my sex gets wet almost instantly. One little name, one kiss and I'm already ready to be taken by him. I've NEVER had a man do this to me before! I can't believe it. I grab the cup and take a sip. The hot coffee makes me feel like heaven. I feel the burning liquid flowing down my throat and ignite every stage of my rocket. He sits down beside me and strokes my hair. I devour it with my eyes.

I thought he was handsome at the beginning of our relationship. Three weeks later, I find him sublime. I like everything about him, his gaze, his voice, his stature, his roughness, his violence, his gentleness and his sensitivity. He made me discover a part of myself that I didn't suspect and I'm convinced that it's not over yet. As soon as I look at him, I want him. As soon as my mind thinks about him, I desire him. I am completely overwhelmed by him and I am overjoyed because everything he gives me is pure happiness.

12