Natty the Fireman Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily, looked down from hanging the dress up, and covering it with a carrier, as her phone beeped, she picked it up and read the screen message from Amelia, that simply read, You have been given her Permission to, she then smiled to herself, and went back about her work, she then stepped over, and went back over to Natty, and as she was standing real close, next to her, she raised her hand, and brushed the lose hair away from her face, from where it had fallen out of the hat, her hand then dropped down to her shoulder, and helped slide her bra strap off, as Natty undid the rear clasp, and the cups released her breasts, Emily, then ran the back of her hand over her freed right breast, and let it rest there, she felt and saw Natty, nipples instant reaction to her soft touch, as she let out a small, soft purr in response, Natty looked up at Emily, from the chair, and then quickly back at The Horse, reflected in the shops mirrors, she then saw his tented jeans, as his hand re arranged his, semi hardening cock, she then looked back up, and smiled at Emily, and said to her, Yes...!!

Horse, watched as the shop girl then slowly moved from the side of her, until she was in front of her, as Natty slowly parted her legs, and dropped the lose bra onto the floor, beside her, the shop girl, then stepped forward, and kissed her, her arms wrapped around her neck, and they kissed like lovers do, long deep and hard, Natty, hands then found the hem of the girls short stretchy shift dress and pulled it up, it came up over her curved hips, with some effort, then it paused, as it was then pulled up and over her head in one fluid movement, her boobs danced, as they fell free of the confines of the dress, the shop girl was naked under her simple black dress except for her black seamed type stocking, and suspenders, her black high heels court shoes, her breasts where bigger than Nat's, they were fuller, rounder, and they sort of looked fake, but real good implants, top drawer... the shop girls, hands then cupped Nat's breasts, and pulled them up, far enough so she could suck and lick her nipples, in turn, as Nat's, head tilted, then went back, and she softly moaned, to the girl's touch,... then the girls hands dropped down her body, and found her hips, she pulled her panties down, as Natty's raised her butt, of the chair just enough so they could be pulled free of her, she let them fall to her ankles, then kicked them off, as they girl then stepped forward, and kissed her gain, as her fingers found her wet sex, and parted her lips, as the tips of two of her fingers, slid with ease into her, she moaned, to her touch, and the feeling of them exploring her, she cupped her own breasts as they kissed, she could feel the shop girls, nipples, touched hers, and they both got aroused...

Natty, She then said out loud, as they kiss between them broke up,... Horse, honey, can you come over here, and let Emily, get that beautiful cock of yours out, and play with it for a while, and then you can put it, in this dirty little shop girl's pussy, to keep it warm, for me for a little while, as I need to get out of these things, before we ruin them, there is a good boy...

Horse, laughed, and said sure Natty, he then walked the few paces over to them, as he unbuttoned his jeans, and pulled his monster out, of its hiding place as Emily stepped back, and to one side to greet him, her hand stretched out, and found the head of his manhood, and gripped it, as he leaned in and kissed her, and said to her, softly... Hi Emily, nice to meet you,... Indeed sir, it is, as she then squatted down onto her haunches, as she hand played with it, until it was relatively hard, then she moved her head, and ran her tongue, and lips along the sides of the bog thick shaft, then she pulled it around, and let it vanish inside her mouth... it filled her mouth up, instantly, she moaned softly, as it gently expanded even more inside her soft sensual mouth, as she got comfortable with it, she then started to move her head up and down the thing, to his obvious enjoyment, as she one hand wanked his shaft, into her mouth, his cock head hitting the back of her throat, oh yes, that's rather nice, oh my, very, very nice, indeed, he looked over the top of the girls moving head, as he just watched Natty, slowly strip off her wedding day outfit... as she then folded it all up, and placed it on the little desk thing, then ruffled her hair lose, and slowly walked back over to them butt naked, not even wearing any high heels, she placed her hands on Emily's head, and then helped her mouth suck, the Horses cock,... until her spit and drool was dribbling out of the sides of her mouth, all down over her tits and thighs...!!

As he got even harder, and her mouth got more eager for him, Natty, knelt down and placed her hand between Emily's thighs, from behind, and soon found her wetness, as she started to tease her cute, tight pussy mound, her sex flaps, where indeed large, and as she freed them, and they dropped down, her wide butterfly wings, where meaty, and instantly responsive to her soft touch, it took just a few moments, for her to release his cock from her mouth, and moan loudly, as her first small orgasm, ran through her body, her hand still pumping his tool, as she let herself cream over Natty's two inserted finger tips,...Natty then said to him, Do you want to fuck her Horse, Yes Babe, right now, then I will fuck you afterwards, as you clean her cunt up... hmm sounds divine stud,...

He moved his body, and he picked Emily up, buy her legs, waist and hips, like she was a little child's cutest toy rag doll, in his massive muscled arms, instantly her hands, and her arms looped around his massive neck, her big sexy tits where found by his eager mouth, as he bite her nipples, before he sucked her ample tits, hard, to her clear sexual delight, he then felt Natty's, soft hand grip his tool, his penis, in mid shaft, as he lowered the cute, shop girls Emily, body down just enough, so that Natty, could guide him into her, she carefully slid his cock head into her open, maty cunt lips, and then he eased himself forward, and upwards, until his felt all of his cock head penetrate her lips, and find its way, into her awaiting sex hole, the wetness of her, just warmed his exposed cock head... He then lowered her down just a little bit more, his arms taking the weight of her body with ease, as he then quickly pulled his hip back, a fraction, then thrust his hips back, and upwards, his massive cock just buried itself inside her, the tip of him must have gone real deep, as it hit her cervix, as she let out one massive long, scream, that turned into a whimpering sexual moan, and then she said, her head thrown backwards, by the force of his penis, inside her..., Oh My Fucking God, its massive, oh my god, fuck me you dirty cunt, just fuck me, until you breed me, I wanna feel your spunk run out of me... he started to push himself in and out of her, as Natty gripped his balls, she dropped down herself, and sucked them as she watched two thirds of his beautiful cock, smash into the shops girls cunt, the way her fat big juicy cunt lips just gripped him, was just pure erotica to watch, his massive cum filled balls, filling up her mouth, as she sucked and licked them, her own fingers, from her other hand, had three of her own fingers buried inside her own wet sex, and dancing over her body, as her man mountain, fucked the little shop girl, with the big cunt lips,...

He fucked Emily like that for the next five minutes, just standing there, she was simply impaled on him, she herself was riding him, her mind totally in tune, her tits bouncing up, and down, and with his massive upright erect penis sliding in and out of her, as the other woman, teased his balls, he had to cum, he did not even tell them, he just let it go, he sexually erupted his seed, into her responsive vagina, it was like a car bomb going off inside her, she just let out a loud long cry, moan, and then loads, of soft sexual sighs... she just creamed, herself, her climax just messed up, his cock, there residue mixed, hers with his, as he just carried on, and pumped away inside of her, the excess slowly rolled out of her, and down the length of his thick shaft, and as it left her, it landed all over Natty's face, she dropped his balls from her open, an eager mouth, and poked her tongue out to collect them, as the first few drops, bought her attention back to the game... As they dripped off him, the woman above her face was howling, and gripping the penis, with all her might, her inner love muscles, and her butt gripping the cock, as another climax coursed through her body, Natty hand was then there, as it gripped the base of the massive shaft, and pulled it free from its current wet, dark hiding place, within Emily, her hand instantly pumped it, for a few moments, then she placed in right back into her own mouth...she devoured it, it tasted amazing, her aim was to make sure it stayed like that, she already knew it would, but she just wanted to make sure the man stayed hard enough to fuck her, pleasure her to, as it had been months since she had felt him inside, and now she wanted it real bad, she wanted him, inside her...

The Horse, lent in and french kissed Emily, as his cock was being pumped and wanked by Natty, he was soon rock hard again, in moments, in fact, that girl sure knew how to make him hard... he then placed her cute butt, on the big high chair seat in front of the three mirrors, he then pulled Natty, up onto her feet, and pulled her around, until she was directly in front of Emily, Emily just naturally parted her thighs, and spread them wide over the arms, of the high chair, Natty's smiled, Good girl, it seems, Our Mistress has taught you well, sweetheart, she said, as she bent down, and lowered her face between them, Emily, responded back to her, No Natty, the sisters and brothers at the orphanage, taught me well,... Natty, looked at her, smiled, and with that she was then instantly buried there, as she eagerly began to eat the girls cunt out,... her response to Natty's, mouth landing on her just fucked sex was instant, and heavy, Natty got a full mouthful of her...

Horse, went around, and ripped of his polo shirt, and jeans, he was now naked, as he stepped up, as usual his monster cock, was just engulfed by his sometimes lover's wet cunt hole, as he slid it into her perfectly, he gripped her left hip, her love handles, with one, massive hand. and the chair, with the other to hold it steady, and to balance it with the other, as he picked up, his thrusts cock speed, soon he was fucking her so hard n deep, that the chair itself was in motion, and both girls tits where moving things, rolling around, to compensate for the force of which his cock was fucking Natty, her moans and noises lost, silenced, and even echoing out between Emily's wet, open pussy, as he butt fucked her like it would be his last time, he ever did fuck her...

As he got close, he felt, his spunk load, crawl up inside his thighs, and into his balls, his senses just tingled, he cooled down his fuck speed, he then slowly pulled him out of her, he then slid it up, and rested his massive cock shaft, up the crack of her legs, just the cock head was seen above her bent over waist line, and his spunk was that powerful that the first few spurts missed her back totally, and landed on Emily tits, and body, to her total surprise, and a loud scream, of surprise being ripped from her throat... Oh my god, you must be fucking joking me!!! WTF, how the fuck did that happen, he just come over me... It went right over your body!!!

As his cum landed, Natty, bought her to climax, again with her mouth, and tongue, and just drank all her fresh sex juices until she was clean, her face smeared with her residue, with her own back now covered in Horse's second cum load, it was his heavy one, as she knew it would be from old, that whenever he cum twice, the second load, was always so much more powerful, and massive...

He stepped back a pace to admire his handiwork, Emily had her head back, hard groping her tits, squeezing, and pulling at her nipples, real hard pulling, Horses two thick rope threads of cum over her upper belly and boobs, Natty lower back, butt cheeks, and up to her shoulders had maybe five threads, all white thick ropes, all over her tanned skin, Natty hand where pushing Emily's thighs wider apart, as she raised her torso, and her face up to look at the little shop girls, cum induced face, just as Emily let out a deep, hard roar, as her first squirt shot out of her, a quick heavy short burst smashed into her cunt lickers tits, to her surprise and Horses cheer,... Oh yes, you little dirty bitch, oh my god, just look at you two, dirty little vixens, fucking beauty!!

Natty stood, up, and stepped in, she grabbed Emily by her hair, and pulled her face forward, their lips meet, and they embraced hard and deep, Emily was still gripping hold of her nipples, then she went limp, as four of Natty's, cute sexy long fingers found her soaking wet cunt, and they went to town on her slit, she then just pummelled the shop girl until she squirted again, it just poured out of her, it ran all down her thighs, and over the edge of the seat, and dripped down all over Natty's, knees and her bare feet, Horse was now another two paces back, he was wanking his cock as he watched his little girl take apart the shop girls cunt, her fist was knuckle deep, just her thumb was outside of her pussy, massaging her rock hard clit hood, the girl was moaning, so deep, and guttural, as her climax, ripped through her legs, her legs where shaking, it looked like she was having a fit, of some kind, not a climax, Oh my God... the young girl moaned, her tits heaving as she gasped for fresh air, her face was flushed her hard nipples looked like bullet tips...

Natty pulled her hand away, and set about sucking her fingers clean of her, her mess, she was instantly then air borne, big hands had griped her thighs, and lifted her totally up, and, as they pulled them apart, she was opened, but not by herself, she was wide open, her mind was elsewhere, her senses took time to register what was happening, she felt it a few brief moments after it had entered her, she leaned back, she pushed her body backwards, as if she was trying to disappear into the man's body, into his massive chest, her own hands gripping at her own tits, as he lifted her up, and then dropped her full body weight back down on to his hard engorged purple penis head, as he just entered her, with total ease, he then just set about her body...

He fucked her standing up, from behind, for the next five minutes solid, in full view of the just fucked young woman called, Emily, who just looked on amazed, at the pure size, and muscled tone, of the man, he was like one of those beautiful muscled men, you see in magazine, like Muscle & Fitness, her mouth wide open, as the monster cock of this thing, a beautiful thing called the Horse Man, destroyed this woman, her beautiful wet cunt, was like an open cave of desire, it was just pounded, she saw his arms muscles, the veins where standing proud, his whole body was pumped, his face gripped in total concentration, her face was locked into a wide mouthed, scream of ecstasy, it was as though the thick monster, was indeed alive. It had reborn again inside her, he just stood there, his massive legs planted to the floor, like an Olympic weightlifter, no, he was more like an Olympic God, of old, with his middle leg lost inside the woman, his goddess of love.

He fucked her like that until he emptied his cocks natural juices, so deep within, inside her, its pace slowed down and then it was doing long slow deliberate thrusts, until it stopped, the woman's head fell forward as she looked down her body, to see the massive hands wrapped around her thighs, just behind her knees, her impressive chest, rising and falling, her own nail marks, cut into her soft skin, then she just called out, her soft voice lost, mixed within her exhaled air, and moans of pleasure.. Oh Yes, my baby yes, that is it, give it to me, it is all, mine, I want it all baby, make it cum inside me, just as it exploded, she moaned out loud, she sounded like a baby animal calling for its mother at feeding time, to feed her,...

Then it, just poured out of her, his cum, her cum, her squirt, she had just let everything go, it was like a torrent, like a tap, on a waterfall had just been turned on for a few seconds, it just exited between her thighs, as the monster thing made a loud, soft plop... as it just fell out of her quim, it swung around, looking pleased with itself, Emily instantly thought as she looked over, and on at them, these two bodies only three or four paces away, wrapped around everywhere, by the mirrors with the chair room, it was as if, the massive engorged cock head, was smiling at her, and as if it was looking for a new home, as the last drop of its ejaculation formed a long drip, like the leg of a spiders web, she gasped, as her own fingertips had just naturally been slowly rubbing her own engorged and battered clitoris, her own clit hood, and her pussy lips, as she watched this moment of true, pure eroticism, unfold, before her young eyes... Then she moaned, as she climaxed internally again.

The Horse Man, he then pulled her, the beautiful woman, known as Natty towards him, her body twisted, as she wrapped her legs around his waist, as they both captured breaths, they kissed, hard, and deep, and in between these kisses, she said out loud, Hmm Baby, Welcome Home Stud, it is so good to have you back again... The pleasure it is all mine sugar tits, all mine, it is so nice to be back, and inside your beautiful Garden of Eden again, tasting the fresh, wares within your beautiful fruit basket... Oh god, I just fucking love... Mother Nature!!

He lowered her gently down onto the floor, he looked down, and kissed her on her forehead, his cock was trapped between her thighs, she felt his warmth, again on her skin, she then looked at up, as she placed her hand on his big face, her other on her chest, she could fell his heart pounding within natures cavity... My Baby, Horse, I thought I told you, did I not tell you that, this thing, as she softly caressed his monster muscle, it was just about subsided, as she touched it, she let it pulse in her palm, that this thing, needs feeding, why have you not been getting some sexy local women to use it, to make it sing, well, tell me, so what are you going to tell me, that you have been too busy, with what, work stuff, since the Boss Man left, and making that the body beautiful, in the fucking gym, baby, you know I adore every part of you, by you must, you have to let women use it stud, its nature it wants to fuck us, she then looked over at Emily, who had just climbed down off the chair, and stepped over towards them, Horse, look at her, you see what you do, to women like us, baby please, you must find someone... or do you just want me, or do you want me to help you sort it out, I can ask my Mistress, our Mistress Celina, to put your penis to work, you can fuck us the Girls Club, we will swallow you up, I know that you are the shy, gentle giant, but your body needs to be shared my baby, you need to empty your seed, you can't save it up like that... Listen, I will make sure that I empty it all out of you by the time you go back to the fire station okay, you I adore getting my cute tight butt, fucked into the middle of next week... by you, and your beautiful cock, so you do not have to worry about us, ever, I will always be here for you...

Now say thank you to Emily, for letting you fuck her today, he looked at her, winked, as a smile crept across his face, I know Natty, I know, he said, as he touched both girls faces, with his massive, soft fingers, but you know me, you know what I like and what I can do, it's always so good with you, and Jules, and with Susan, I am safe, And yes, it was very nice with Emily too,... but the bad one, she fucked my head up, you already know this, I know stud, I know, but if you come up here, on your days off, we can sort you out, don't stay locked up, in the fucking fire station okay, promise me, Emily, touched his chest her hand next to Natty's, she looked up at him, and smiled and just said to him, Horse, you can fuck me and my silly big tits, flat mate anytime you want too... Okay, just txt me in advance and tell me, that you want to come up, and if Natty, is busy we will always find a woman for you, but Natty's right, all the girls, women who are in Celina's, club, will like to fuck with you, Jesus Natty, it must be, what, she quickly counted in her head, hang on that's well over 50, Women now, and each of them want sex, in one shape or another, you could become one of the stable cocks, no strings, they are all nice women who will treat you well, look after and enjoy you, every part of you... you want us to do that for you, do you horse!!!

123456...8