Natty the Fireman Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then smiled back and simply said yeah babe, it was cool, and the Big Man, is outside, and is just unloading the car, and he is going to love this fucking view when he come walking in through that door, and I hope you two are ready for the result its going to achieve...

Horse was then right there, he looked over at the sight of the two women on the sofa, he then wolfs whistled, loudly, and simply said to Natty, oh, my babe, now that is just so beautiful, every man's daydreams all rolled up into one, beautiful reality... Then he walked over and put the food, and other stuff down onto the kitchen worktop, and tossed the dress bag over the back of the other chair, he then walked back around the room, until he was standing in the middle of the room, he started by pulling off his polo shirt, he then kicked off his boating shoes, and dropped his shorts, he was almost semi erect, as he man handled himself, as he watched the two older women engage, he looked over at Natty, who just smiled back, at him, and she simply said, Well, feast on it Big Man, its what you asked for, was it not,... He stepped forward, as Susan raised her head up from Jules, sex, and grabbed his cock, and pulled him into her mouth,...

Natty, just sat there for what was the next hour, or so it seemed watching the Horse Man, fuck both Jules and Susan stupid, he came at least three times, he was a fucking sex machine, some days, he filled each pussy up, and the last one was a double header, a massive cum load spread over both of these sexy women's faces... she herself was playing, her pants pulled down around her own ankles, fingering, and teasing her sweet and sensitive sex lips, her t shirt pulled up, and away from her body, her nipples rock hard like bullet tips, after enduring the Big Mans total sexual onslaught of her from what have been around Midnight Saturday Night, until they left the hotel room, this afternoon, she thinks, even recalls, through the half aware drink haze, that he must have fucked her at least five times, he had been in her butt, in her cunt, and then the last one was in her mouth on the terrace... it was like he was apologizing for something,... he slowly raised himself up of the sofa, he stepped back a few paces back away from the sofa, his body awash with sweat, and perspiration from his hard fucking of the two women, so Natty could clearly see, Jules and Susan, kissing and licking the man's latest load, of seed of each other's face, and he then said to her, as he hand massaged his cock, where the bathroom princess, as I need a quick shower before I come back, and fuck you for them...to watch, she looked at him, and said, its over there next to the main bedroom, when your finished come back out here, as we need to chill, eat and drink first stud...!!

As he left, the girls looked at Natty, and said wow, babe, what is he on, half a dozen blues, or something, fuck, he is like a prize bull, at the stud farm in spring, today, she looked at them and said tell me about it, it has been non-stop, all weekend, my pussy is fucking wrecked, after last night...!!

Jules, wiped herself down, and hit the kitchen, as Susan, smiled and said, well I am going to go and wash that mother fucking monster down, then...she went into the bathroom, and entered the shower with and after Horse, Jules, and Natty, then they cooked up some hot, and cold food, after 20 mins, or so, Susan came back out of the bathroom, wrapped just in a just a small towel, her wet hair was up in a head towel, and as she smiled at them both, she said, well girlies, my arse has just been rightly fucked inside and out, and into the middle of next week, he is currently half asleep, laying in the bath now, and the fucking head of the monster, is still pointing skywards and out above the fucking water line... They all laughed and said, nice one sugar tits,... as the girls laid around chatting, and taking the piss out of each other, they waited until the big man, came back into the main room, it was after a long while, it was nearly another 20 or 30 mins, before he came back into the lounge, from the bathroom, he was smiling like a Joker, who had been stole, or had fallen out of the pack, a big bath towel was wrapped around his waist, and his semi hard lump of man meat was outlined, and was rather evident, through the towel's material,... That it wanted some more of the three girls...

Natty looked at him, and said, there are some ice cold beers in the fridge, stud, and there's some fresh cooked chicken wings, salad and some pitta breads, and other stuff on the kitchen worktops, that is of course, if you need other parts of your body fucking feeding... at present stud, me and the babes, are having a break, cunt rules, so we are going to finish this rather nice bottle of red grape juice, then we are going to retire to the main bedroom, and await your services, after all this is your request... is it not, super sperm, you wanted all three of us here, so we can only hope you have saved some man milk, in that cum tank of yours for us to feed on later...

An hour later, Susan was taking his rock hard cock out of her mouth again, and she was also helping him this time, by putting, guiding his massive purple cockhead into Natty, wet with lube upped arsehole, as she in turn, carried on within her feasting, and licking out of Jules, soaking wet juicy cunt, that was still dripping with his cum from earlier, and it just carried on like that for the next hour or so, and then by around midnight, the Horse Man, had finally ejaculated him last cum his last load of man mess, all over Susan's belly, and massive tits, as Natty and Jules, had looked on, holding her legs, and thighs apart, and then had dutifully, sucked. and licked it all off of her nipples, and tits, as they had already, taken in their own cunt and arse, the man's thick rope seed, they all finally collapsed, and curled in to the duvet, and sheets, a man mountain, and three beautiful part naked bodies entangled together, and as the sleep, the booze, and the pure sexual fatigue, finally found them, as they the fucked ones, all curled up around The Horse, and slept like virgin babies...!!

Horse left the bed at 5.00am, he quickly showered and got dressed, before he left her new little house, he logged its location in his internal GPS, he took a picture of the bed, with the three sleeping beauties within, he pulled the duvet cover down carefully to reveal the naked ness of them all, and took another set, one of each then all again... He closed the door, and climbed up into his SUV, he started her up, and slowly drove away, he stopped for fuel, and some food, and rolled into the yard at the fire station at approx. 8.30am, they guys where already up, and shift change over was happening, he took his stuff upstairs and unpacked his over night bag, and suit carrier, he took out the three pairs of panties, that he had taken this weekend, they had belonged to, Danni, her mother, and Natty, and pit them in the box in his wardrobe... He showered, the n went into the canteen, grabbed some coffee and a bacon roll, from fingers, and went into his office, he transferred the pictures of the weekend of his phone, onto his laptop, and then did some stuff, and then printed out the one of him, and Natty, and then pinned up on the notice board... when the alarm went off, and all hell broke loose, 20 to 30 mins, mins later, he himself was pulling an old couple out of a burning and smashed up car wreck, as his guys tried hard to free the lorry diver who had caused the carnage on the motorway, and a mother and a child from another car... as the weekend with Natty, was filed away in his memory banks,... for now.

At exactly 11.00am that same morning the bride's father, Adam was sitting butt naked in his hotel room, looking at his small laptop screen, and was watching the video, from the live web cam feed, in room No 626, Danni was being gang banged by the four soldiers, yet again, and she was loving every single moment of it, in his room currently his wife, was being brutally, and sexually assaulted by the two air sluts, who were armed with toys, and other household objects, with Jess, cunt leaking his latest cum load out over the bed sheets, and he was also watching his newly acquired son in law, who was currently lying on his back, his arms behind his head, as his new sex slut of a wife, his other daughter, rode his rock hard cock to destruction...

He was distracted by an email, he opened it, and read the notes, from his video buyer, like the rushes, pictures and teaser, send them all asap, both edits, will forward the agreed sums of money, by the end of the day, indeed it is a shame you could not get any new footage, or some more stiff on, and of her... but the rest look very good, and yes, we agree the air sluts, maybe worth further exploration, and cultivation, maybe we should send them to my brother in Mexico, find out their flights schedule will you, take care, and bring Danni, next time you visit the house, as I have black monster for her to service...!!

Adam, smiled and did what was required, then he returned to his viewing, as his wife's ball gag slipped out, as the sluts was both fisting her holes, and she was moaning so loud now, it almost drowned out the sound of the boys fucking Danni, next door... from his headphones...

As at 11.30am, that Monday morning, when the guys finally revered the fire truck back in the yard, all exhausted after a rather nasty call out, Natty and the girls, where also in full flight, now up, and dressed and currently in Secret Dreams, working bedroom No 2, the Play room, Secret Dreams room of desires, she herself was on her back, clad just in black high heels and stocking, just like the other two, except they had their faces covered in a sort of Mardi Gras lace masks on each, her sublime, long sexy legs were up around her head, as Jules, hard fucked her like Horse would have done, but with a reasonable sized strap on dildo, wrapped around her waist, as Susan, who had phoned into the office, sick earlier today, because she had indeed been highly tempted by Natty rather delicious naughty idea, that had just popped into her mind, over this mornings naked coffee and french toast, she was videoing it, they had all been at it and each other since The Dream, had been woken up, by the text message from Horse, with the picture of the three of them exposed, naked and asleep on the bed, with the tag line, Thank you, Princess... Wish I was here!!!, but not only was they filming it, but they was also live streaming it, on CB, and MFC, and a few other assimilated web cam sites, the screens from all were ringing with tips, and tokens, and by what she had seen before, when they actually started the three girl on girl fuck show, was that they had about 1,000 guys watching them play naughty games, from all around the world, no doubt all of them were currently wanking their hard cocks, wishing they was indeed that big veined latex, fake cock that was being used in the room... currently being buried inside her wet juicy cunt right now... and all the time, it was being filmed in HD 4k, clarity, and so close, that it was filling up the screens, as her cream juice began to slowly leak out of her pussy walls and trickle out of her massive enlarged on-screen pussy lips...!!

As the man who had just bought the videos, of Adam, was currently sitting in his study, in front of four screens, each one, was playing porn, on the front right on, was the live feed from Natty's, Secret Dreams Room, the other right hand one had a new video, of his brother last sexual conquests, it was the latest instalment of him, and the two girls from Cancun, with their latest victims, or soon to be unknown, unwilling sex stars, they were in fact two young American mothers, all fake tits, and Kardashian lookalikes, who were on a week away, and had got high, and seduced by the DJ, in the hotel, before paying a visit to the Grey Beard, man's beach side villa, for the sexual games, the other was playing the live feed of Danni, and the four guys, taking turns to fuck her, he was recording it, and it was well over two and half hours long, the last screen was his email account, the one that linked into the various camera clubs, that exchanged this videos, from all over the world, it was a good day for sex... He smiled as he looked at one of his favourite's web cam girls, current live room feed, and sent another big tip, requesting that her arse got fucked too, by the hot Masked Milf, with the strap on!!

Then the world was silently changed for everyone...

It was now late, into July 2019, she, and Natty were enjoying life, but unknown to her, mother nature was about to, in conjunction with her own creation, her own stupid henchman, or main walking talking predator, known by science, simply as human beings, was about to unleash within a matter of months... madness, on a scale, like the world had never seen before... Nor had any man ever witnessed!!

Will the adventures and the story continue... of Natty, and the Secret Dream, was indeed now a matter of life and death, and it was held in the balance, and the worlds hands, she had her past, her memories, some of those chapters still needed to be recorded, on paper, and unlocked from the filing cabinets, that were locked away in her memory banks, but then, by the future was indeed... something to behold?

1...345678