Natty the Fireman Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at him, and smiled, she moaned, and simply said indeed, Daddy Beer, and placed her hand over his, as she un crossed her legs, and pushed her legs apart, her dress rose up a bit further, so that he could now see the flesh of her inner thighs, above her lace stocking tops, she then pulled it up, she raised her butt up so she could raise it off the seat, so she could pull her hem free of her butt, as her other hand fingers tips, then traced the line between her pussy lips, through the see through lace panel of her panties...hmm your baby girl, is damp already Daddy, and with that she placed his hand on to her sex, as she placed her right hand onto his crouch and fondled his hardening cock through his suit pants, the moment was busted, by the light change and the man behinds angry hooter... he drove off, as she quickly freed his cock from its hiding place, she was mildly impressed as it was hard in her hands after a minute of manipulation, it was a reasonable size, it was uncut, and had an ample foreskin, she liked it, she teased it slowly and carefully with her fingertips, as he drove through the city, his own fingers had found her, he had pulled aside her panties, and two of them were presently flicking and teasing her clitoris rather nicely...

As they got nearer to the Hotel, she undid her seat belt, re adjusted the angle of her body, so she was side on, to him, she then told him to slow down for a few momenta, as he did she moved her top half of her body, and she then lowered her head down onto his cock, as she then started to lick and suck it, he had two hands on the cars new smaller sports wheel, and gripped it like it was life itself, he moaned, as he felt her moist mouth at first kiss, then swallow his penis head, and start to tease it with her tongue, for about a minute, she then bite it softly, and pulled her head back, and sat back up again, she looked at him, and said, you better get a move on Daddy Bear, as I want that sexy hard thing inside me now, as Daddies Girl, needs her pussy cat, feeding, it is very hungry, and it wants, filling up, with some man milk... within what was five fast minutes, they pulled into the gates of the Hiltons guests underground car park, she was teasing her clit, as her shoe was pushing his cock around, the heel of the shoe had it trapped in it... for the last few minutes of their journey...

They fast fucked in the basement car park over by the lifts, but not in sight of them, she was helped out of the car, her panties wrapped around her ankles, by a man whose hard cock was pointing skywards, her dress was quickly pulled up over her arse, her tits where half out of her top, the cock of the bride's father was at first buried inside her open, and willing mouth, as she played with him, she sucked it until it was indeed rock hard, then when it was ready, it was simply cunt buried, her legs together, her hands pressed against the front cow grill of the Jeep, she was pushing herself back into his body, his hands gripping the so-called love handles of her hips, after a few minutes of pounding her sex, he exploded his man mess into her, a big heavy load, of semen, flooded through her love tunnel, she moaned and actually climaxed herself, he was a good fuck, he had made her cum, that was the most important thing... hmm she liked it, then she always liked an older cock, in her pussy, since she was an innocent teenager, it was her favourite thing in life.

She cleaned his cock up, with her mouth, after she had wanked it dry, over her out stretched tongue, and left a thick red lipstick line around its base, she wet wiped her own sex, and sprayed her panties with some scent, as she pulled them back on, and re adjusted herself, and smoothed her dress down, as he folded his cock back into his pants, fuck me, he said, you are one naughty dirty little bitch, no wonder so many guys wanna a piece of you... fuck, every man, that has seen you, at this wedding has said to me this morning... who, what, where and when, fuck girl, you could tie on a gang bang crew together this evening if you wanted one...? Fuck, Horse is one lucky guy, shit that man, he has hit the fucking honey pot, that lies at the end of the fucking rainbow with your sex, sweet fucking Jesus, If I were not just some dirty old men, I would want some more of your arse... A fucking lot more of you, princess!!

Natty, she looked at him, as she re set her hair, and sorted her make up out, she then simply smiled, and said to him, Daddy Cock, is what I do best, I do not fuck with boys, or toy boys, or rich little boys, I like married men, nice clean men, men who appreciate what a woman like me... Can bring to his dinner table, no strings, no problems, you look after me, and I will look after the parts your wife does not want anymore, you understand me Adam, he nodded, as she spoke to him,... but how does Horse, fit into this crazy scene then, that Sugar Bear, she said, is different story altogether, we are two people who like to fuck each other, and just look him, for fuck sake, he is built like a fucking Greek God, and he has extras, Daddy Bear, and they are called Jules, Susan, and Celina, he brings a different thing to the dinner table, they are my girls, my lovers, and women like me, we play on both sides of the fence, and we play hard... And that man boy, that man is hard, really hard always, so it's a different league, Daddy, so if you want some more of this, as the first one, is always the starter course, you better pass me your details later, but for now, you got lucky, real lucky, Daddy Bear, so I think we better get inside, as you have a wedding reception to sort out... for your daughter!!

She had just had some rather naughty Quick Dirty Sex with the Bride's father, in the dark underground car park lobby after the wedding, and before the reception party. She thought to herself, as they left the car park, It was one of those things, that just happened, she had meet him, Adam, the afternoon before, and he was being attentive, maybe a bit to attentive, he was a good-looking older man, grey hair, and beard, good shape, he was an Airline Pilot, for one of the countries well know airlines, the bride's mother, and his wife was an ex-air hostess, trolley dolly, and the bride, her eldest daughter was one to, so where her two best friends, and her sister Danni, who was her bridesmaid, who was by all accounts, she was going to be one too, from the chit chat in the car to the wedding ceremony,... Natty listened, by stayed aloof from it all, but she stayed cool.

Danni, looked hot, she was in a very short cream mini dress, white stockings and matching strappy high heels, holding some mixed roses, she had already gushed over Natty's, outfit and dress earlier, as she had caused a few sharp intakes of breath, from some of the other women, and guests at the wedding, when she walked into the lounge bar, on Horses arm, her designer outfit stood out amongst all the big chains, and superstore ones, the others were wearing... and as it complimented her man's light, navy blue suit, with his tie made of the same fabric as her dress, was the icing on the cake, but then all reasonably informed fashion conscious classy woman, knew proper bespoke, from the cut, the fabric, and they way it moved on a woman's body, and this outfit made her look like, she was a front cover of Vogue... well, it was Christen Dior, for god sakes!!

As they rode up, in the lift, she readjusted his tie, and smoothed out his jacket, and kissed him on his cheeks, as she softly whispered into his right ear, well stud, was the reality better than the fantasy... she thought of Danni, naked, and being fucked last night, as she turned on her heels, and left the lift, and just strutted, walked her way through the reception, as nothing had just happened downstairs in the car park, as she entered into the lounge bar, she looked around at the décor, that had been set up, for tonight, hmm cute, very cute, she thought to herself, then she went straight up to the bar, and ordered a large drink, a cosmopolitan cocktail, the barman, scampered away, to do her bidding, as eased herself, climbed up onto a high backed bar stool, and crossed her legs, like Celina had taught her too, her thoughts still on the young bridesmaid, the way she, Danni had taken Horse, she was sure that either Daddy Bear, or some other dirty cunt, had been at her sex before, as well as her sister, and those other airline girlies, she was to confident around the man monsters penis, as most women bulk at first, when cocks like that are first presented to them, she knew that she was, but that girl, she just took it in her stride and sat on it like it was an old faithful toy... Something was not right, and it was niggling her... she had an itch, and to stop it scratching, she needed to find out the answers...!!

Adam, watched her butt, as she walk away, and then vanish into the lounge bar, he made himself a mental note, of what she had said, as she was not your standard piece of pussy, as he desired, and wanted some more of her, in time... he just smiled to himself, as his little cock sucker, of a daughter Danni, had told him everything this morning, as she sucked his morning cock, as he leaned up against the wall, of her hotel room, hidden behind her closed bathroom door, before they both went down to the wedding breakfast, she had told him, that she had sex with her, and Horse last night, in their suite, she had done what he had asked her too, and could she now get her new shoes, and that handbag, as she slowly licked his morning spunk off her pretty face, he said sure baby, sure, when we get home we will go to the mall, and buy them for you... he then went straight to reception, and spoke with the desk jockey, then the Restaurant Manager, was then with and beside him, they walked around the bar, and then the dinning room, it was all set up, Adam, made some changes, and moved her table setting, so that she was not with Horse, and she was now on the Grooms family table, Danni, was now sitting next to Horse, she Natty, would now have two of the soldier boys sitting either side of her, she how she copes with that one, he made a note to tell Danni, to play with Horse, after he did his best man speech, to see what happens, as he had already ear marked the Horse to fuck, with the brides two airline pals, as they were two rather naughty trolley dollies, that could be hired via Adult work, if you knew where to look for them, as they played for reward, in the cities they had scheduled overnight stays in, but for him, it was free it was all part of the stay over agreements reached ages ago, with his daughter, and some of her flying mates.

The first guests arrived back at the Hilton, it was about 5.30pm, by that time Natty, had finished her second cocktail, and had already gone back upstairs to their suite, to freshen up, and change her underwear, just in case it was damaged, as they say, or as Celina had advised, and said, always take two, two sets honey, that way, when playing we can't be compromised, with ladders, and ripped panties, or nasty man deposits can we, she was right, as always, she looked good, and she was fresh, she waited for her date to arrive... she was engaged in small talk, girlie chit chat, with the two stewardesses, Jessica and Sophie, about her dress and other stupid girlie stuff, when The Horse walked into the main reception with Danni, on his arm, and her mother on the other, he then made his excuses, to them both, and came straight over to her...

The Horse, made sure she was okay, and did she want anything, as he was going to pop upstairs quickly to pick up, his speech notes, for later, as he had forgotten them, she simply said, No thank you big man, as she had already been up to the room, and freshened up, and that she would be sitting right here waiting until he got back, he kissed her, smiled and said, give me 10, maybe even just 5 Mins sugar, and in will be back, so excuse me ladies, then he was on his way to the lift, and was gone, Natty, just smiled, as she got her and the Girls another round of drinks, and they all continued to listen to her musings,... And chit chat.

Horse, rode the lift up to the tops floors, and got out at the right floor, and was greeted by the sight of Young Danni, her mini dress was on the floor at her feet, as was her panties, she was sitting in the lobby chair, her legs wide apart, draped over the chairs arms, as she finger massaged her sex, she looked up at him, as she licked her finger tips, and said, See, Horse, just as I promised you earlier, it is all wet and waiting for you... as he walked over towards her, she moved her body, she leaned forward, and feel onto her knees, and unzipped his suit pants, in one swift move, she unfolded his cock from the gap, and was sucking it hard, within a matter of seconds, maybe within about another 30 seconds, or so, it was inside her, she was leg wrapped around his waist, as he opened the suites door, and walked into the room with the sexy little girl impaled on his rock hard cock, he then roughly laid her down, and bent her body double, over the back of the suites sofa, right there in the middle of the lounge, with the rooms curtains had been drawn back wide, so if anybody was in the offices, or apartment's directly across the way, they would, and could see them, and the man, he just didn't care, he just butt fucked her non-stop, until he spunked himself, deep into her tight wet cunt, as she moaned and writhed all over the place, her climax happened half way through the doggy fuck, she was soaking, by the time he had finished with her battered sex hole...

Then he just pulled himself out of her, and tossed her aside like she was a spent condom, that had just been used on a street corner whore, she landed on her back in the middle of the sofa, as he walked away into the bathroom, and calmly washed himself clean of her sex scent, he sprayed some fresh Hugo Boss after shave over his face and hands, rinsed his teeth, and mouth out with some mouthwash, and walked back outside in the room lounge, she was still spread eagled over the sofa, teasing her pussy, as she sweetly moaned, and purred, he ignored her, he went over to his briefcase, and took out his speech notes, checked them and folded them up, and put them inside his jacket pocket, he walked back to her, and picked up the discard bridesmaid dress, and her matching sexy panties, and threw them at her, along with some tissues, and wet wipes he had taken from the bathroom,... and then he said to her, shaking his big massive head, Now, Can I suggest you get yourself dressed Danni, you have your sister's wedding reception to attend, so move it, and yes, before you even ask me, again, I have spoken with the soldier boys, just give me the room number later, and they will meet you, or is it just the other two cock sucking air hostesses, that want it, in there after dinner, and yes they will gang fuck you all, or is just you that needs the cock,...

She slowly stood up from her position on the sofa and saw that from the look on the man's face, that he was being very serious with her, she simply thanked him, she cleaned her cunt, as she put her dress back on, and stepped back into her skimpy panties, she adjusted herself, checked herself, he turned his back to her, and walked away, he went and stood by the hotel room door, and pulled it wide open, as he said to her... So, move your fucking cute butt, princess, as I have important stuff to do, and cannot be seen fucking around with you again, tonight, so you need to go and find another cock to play with, as this one is taken for the rest of the weekend, do you understand me, Danni... Yes, Horse I do, she said as she walked over, and edged past him out into the lift lobby, he closed the door, and called one of the lifts, as it arrived, he held the door open, and just said to her, floor and room no, she looked at him, and said, the room No, is 626, and it's on the 6th floor, he pressed the call button, and stood aside, as the door closed on her... and then sank down to the 6th Floor, as it arrived, Horse then called the lift again, the other lift arrived, it was thankfully empty, he stepped inside and descended down into the hotel lobby, and the pending mela of the Wedding Reception, and then found his date, still sitting at the bar, chatting with family and friends, and made her feel special as he stayed by her side, and interacted with the guests of the night, and did his part as best man of the groom...

As the evening dinner approached, Horse was not very happy, as when he finally found out that he had to sit next to Danni, on another table, away from Natty, and when the other two stupid air hostesses come, cock suckers also sat down at, and on his table, and that Natty, as far as he could see, was with his old army buddies, and the immediate groom's family... On the other side of the room, he guessed that something was not quite right, she would be really pissed off, about this, he should be over there with them, not sitting here, he was on that side of the family, not the girls,

He played along with it, after walking over, and talking, and making a big thing about it to Natty, she said to him, Chill, Big Man, don't worry about it, stud, it is all cool dude, you go, and be nice, you do your speech thing, then grab your chair, and come over here, or better still just come over here, and I will sit on your lap all night, to hide your hard on, now go and be big beautiful best man, and make me proud of you, okay,... any way all these four kept talking about at the bar was, and is the two cute air hostess, he smiled, and then said, oh yeah guys, I almost forget, so later on guys, it's the 6th Flr room No 626, so go and get it all sorted, then so go and fill your boots, and bit of advice, watch out for the little one, as that, and she aint no sweet thing... she's a little ringer, if ever I saw one, Natty looked at him, and he said to her, long story, but my guess is after last night, you have the same concern as me, something is toxic, about this lot, and I cant quite put my finger on it, or in it... Natty, looked at him, and just said to him, softly, stud you are right, and in my honest opinion, and experience look no further, than at the father, it is bound to be Adam, he looked at her, and just said... Snap, he kissed her, and went back to his table, feeling a lot better,...

As Danni descended down to the sixth floor, after her latest sexual involvement with Horse, she looked at the small Box Camera in her bag, and reviewed its capture on her phone, it was of her sucking Horse off, in the lobby outside of his room, it showed her getting Naked, as her father Adam, set her bag up, before he impaled her on his cock, and caried her out of shot, into the hotel suit, then it came back to life, as she came out, collected her nag, and he sent her away in the lift, with his spunk still fresh inside her womb,... the lift door pinged, and she exited, she walked up to room No 626, and used her key card, to open the door, the sexual noises just audible over the TV, she walked in to find Adam, sitting with his micro lap top, on his lap, smoking and watching the sex, as it unfolded on the big central bed, she stopped and looked, then passed him the camera, and turned around as she said, to him I need a shower, he looked at the camera, and then at her, then back to the woman, and the two men, who were hard fucking her on the bed, in front of the set up video camera, and the wedding camera man, who was filming it all, and said thank you, my daughter, can you use the bride and grooms room please, they both should be in there by now, yes sir, she looked back once more, and then opened the door and left, it was her own Mother, who was the centre of attention, at that precise moment, she was being DP fucked, both of these men's hard cock, where in her anus, and she, the sexy Milf, come cougar, was loving it, the man below was sucking her big sexy nipples, and the other was above her back, sliding his big, cut cock ringed penis, in above the other one, as Adam watched the live footage, on his laptop, smiling...

1...345678