Natty the Fireman Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danni, followed Natty, into the area set aside for the massage rooms, the backdrop, was of an Ibiza chill out scene, the walls painted white, and covered in various size and shaped mirrors and some rubber plants, just as two pretty young black girls came out, dressed in very short white tops, and high heeled mules, the tops just about covered their butts, as when they laid you down on the bed, and they made you comfortable, you could see the bottom of their micro g strings, then they set about, sorting them out, each one went to the right side of each girl, the area, it had been separated in to two smaller rooms, by a heavy sort of cotton material that made a folding privacy screen, but with just a see through curtain, that pulled across, each bay one end, at first they gave them both a hot oil treatment, and it was a good one, deep, hard fingers, and Natty, had her sex lips touched twice, when she lying on her front, it felt nice, and the girl, then took a long time on her tits, making her nipples harden, and at the tops of her thighs, then she raised her hand up, under the folded towel, and teased her clit,... Natty opened her eyes, and licked her lips... the woman understood her immediately, as she slide her index finger down her pussy mound, and then gently between her sex lips, slowly, parted them, the hot oil on her finger tips felt so good, it was great, then the girl, was at the bottom of the table, as she massaged her inner thighs, she pulled and pushed Natty's legs wide and up, as she teased her, then slowly lowered her head down to kiss, and lick out her cunt, where her faced stayed, until she bought her to a soft, internal climax,... over her sexy, thick, and hot probing tongue, Hmm nice, she whispered to the girl, very nice...!!

Next Door, Danni, was face down, her butt arched up, two rolled up towels under her belly, as her massage girl three finger fucked her, Natty heard her whimper, and moan over the background chill tracks, as she cum for the girl... the black fingers vanishing into her unshaven china white hole, and it looked awesome... It was reflected in the various mirrors within the rooms, the black girl was good, her lips, and tongue, really cleaned up the young girl, she is good, and what is more, the girl had a fucking good body for a 17-year-old, minx,... Really hot tits, pert, hot coned nipples, and not yet fully grown... hmm ripe meat for some fun, Natty's, mind went devious.

Twenty minutes, later after a relaxing smoothie drink, and sitting quietly in the heat room, they were now, about to enter into the cooling off period, and body washing, both where relaxed from the encounter, with the sexy two black girls, Natty lead Danni into the showers, by her hand, and dropped her towel, as she stood there in front of her, she then leaned in and kissed her softly on her lips, as then turned, and walked butt naked, into the big steam shower cubicle, she held open the door, and then told the young on, to get herself in here, as she needed to wash herself down in hot soapy water, so as to remove the massage oil residue, otherwise it could burn her skin, the girl looked at her, nodded, and dropped her own towel, and walked into the not steam spray, as Natty closed the door behind them,...

The steam, and heat hit the both, as soon as Natty turned on the jets, it came from above and both sides, Natty told her to face the other way, as she got some shower gel out of the wall, she then just washed the girls hair, and her own, as the soap, ran down there bodies, over tits, belly and her pussy mound, then it went down the inside and outside of thighs, Natty, moved in close, and brought her hands up to the girls breasts, as she washed them down, her own hard nipples pressed into Danni's back, hmmm the girl moaned, as she pushed her body back into her washer, does this mean we can play sister games now,... Natty whispered sure, little one, as her other hand slide between her thighs from behind and found her tight sexy unshaved slit... In a few moments, Danni, was slightly leaning forward, her hands on the wall, her head hanging down, as the hot water jets hit her skin, her legs about half a meter apart, and Natty rubbed, and fingers filled her almost virgin sex hole, and her thumb, had vanished into her tight anus, she bought her to thigh shaking moaning climax, in just under five minutes...the young girls, mess poured out of her love tunnel, and all over Natty's hands, and down the inside of her thighs, oh my god, as the girl fell onto her knees, in the steam shower, what did you just do to me, fucking hell,... What was that, you squirted, baby girl, you just squirted, why, you never done it before, playing sisters games... No, never, what the fuck, did you just do to me, my belly feeling like it is a washing machine, and my pussy is on fucking fire... What a rush!!

They rinsed each other off under the shower jets, as they fondled, and kissed, Natty, cooled her new young friend sexual ardour, wait, little one, we will play in the steam, and sauna room Danni, in the steam, Natty, had sex in the hot spa with her, again, this time she let the young girl lead the play with her, she wanted to see, what her so called, sister games had taught her... She was clumsy, she had learned the basics, Natty guessed that she had been used, to fulfil, a certain someone's sexual gratification needs, rather than both of their requirements, as they lay around, naked, and heating up nicely, in the hot wet steam room, Danni started to talk, and to open her mouth and talk sexually to Natty, she told her about her sister, and Chloe, that the first time she had seen them, she was only 14, then, it was when her mum, and dad were both on long haul, she had been woken up, by something a loud noise, she had come downstairs, and went into the kitchen, to get some water, and she was just about to go back upstairs, when she heard a funny noise, she stopped, and heard it again, it was coming from behind the lounge door, she nearly walked into the lounge, but, thought about it, before she did, as her sister had Chloe, sleeping on our sofa, she was on a flight stay over, she stopped, listened, and did a sneaky this, she peaked in via the doorway, that was when she saw them, they was engaged in oral sex, in a full on, 69 position with each other in front of the TV, that was on loud, it had some strange women talking on a phone, in a foreign language, playing with her big boobies, and her pussy through her panties, she watched, then went to be felling very funny, her sister was about 25 then, Chloe about year older, and she was with Eric, about a year then also,

She then went on, with her sisters story, and said she had sex, with her and Chloe, about two years later, they came back home, real late, after a night out, in some club, it was Chloe who started the encounter, by kissing her, and grabbing her tits, and joking about, and before she knew it, she was naked, on her sisters bed, in a girlie threesome, and she was being eaten down below, by Chloe, as her sister fingered, her friends tight pussy, that was the time when her pussy had bleed, she was really worried, but Chloe, and her sister sorted it all out with her, she understood then, that she had lost her cherry pips, as Chloe, had said to her, better to lose it with girls, that some dirty boys cock in you, as mum and dad, where shit at the birds and the bees stuff...

Natty asked her about any boys, from school, she said she had two boyfriends, and had let both of them play with her boobs, and her pussy, but only with their fingers in her panties, sometimes over the park, or in the back seats of the cinema, she had not been fucked yet, by a proper boys penis, she had a few girls fingers, and a dildo, and girls tongues inside her, one night with Chloe, she had fucked her with a sort of man's penis thing, it was a funny coloured toy, strapped around her waist, but no boys yet, she had played with both of the boys cocks, she had made one boy cum, in the toilets at school, a few times, and the other one, she had sucked him, in the back of his mums car, and again in the cinema, more than a few times so far... Oh my God, Danni, Yeah said Natty, tell me about, when I was about your age, from what maybe 15, and 16, just thinking back, about it, all I ever did was wank and suck boy's cocks in the back row, of the cinemas, and in the front or back seat of their parents' cars, it seems like it is a rite of passage thing, for us girlies...

Then Danni, said something strange, but what she really wanted to do, was to fuck, a proper man, not some innocent schoolboy, fumbling around her body, from her high school for her first time, she wanted to be fucked by a man, to teach her, the things to do, she smiled and said, someone like Horse, I mean look at him, hes just awesome, you are so lucky, to have him butt fuck you Natty,... My sister, Jessica and Chloe, and I think my mum, all want to fuck him, they was talking about him, big time at the stupid Hen Night, bridal shower party thing, last week, it was Chloe, who was talking about it first, joking about the bridesmaids, getting off, with the best man, then she broke her silence, she had then said, that she had touched, and played his cock, at the party in the cocktail bar place, when they had first got engaged a few years back, and it was fucking massive, she said she had wanked and sucked him off, out the back or something, but he was a bit drunk, she said she was scared of being fucked by it, and got away, before he got to turned on, and just made him cum quick, with her hands...

The funny thing, they didn't even know about you, until last year, when he just said, to Eric, that he was bringing his special girlfriend, with him to the wedding, in St Petersburg, Jesus, that sent them all into a tail spin, Chloe, had plans on him, her and Jessica, had a basic sort of plan going on, between them, of getting to get him, to fuck them together, then you, the girlfriend was spoken about, I just laughed, their faces, where so funny, but then Erics, mum, thinks he is some kind of special angel, sent down from the heavens, to protect them all, after he had saved him, her son in the Badlands, and, to tell you the truth, my mums, and my sister had always had the hots for him, since they first met him, my sister she was out on the party scene, at some beach club, late one summer a few years back, you know the sort of place where all the college kids go, during university recess, down on the coast, it was summer time, she said she had met Eric, a few months before at some beach party, and had been going out with him, since then, she had fucked him a few times by then, she said she there with some other girls, from work, when they was standing by a bar, and Eric said, that some of his work mates, from the military where around to, and he made a big thing of my best friend Horse is here today, sister knew about him, but had never seen him before, then as she said it, to the others, she was drinking and talking to three of his mates, with her other trolley bolly mate, Bethan, and then this man mountain, was walking out of the sea, all the girls around the bar, you could see was all watching him, he just walked up the beach towards them in some tight red, lifeguard swim shorts, like he was going shopping, or something, carrying some flippers, and a diving mask, and a bag full of oysters, and some massive knife strapped to his leg, he was coming out of the sea like some Greek God, Sis, said she had never seen a mans like that before he was muscles on muscles, but he just looked so nice, not like some bad mother fucker, he had no tattoos, or anything like that, all the other soldier guys had them, but not him, he walked up, gave the beach bar guy the stuff, and just picked up a beer, and drank it all in one, as Eric introduced him, to the girls around, her sister, then she said that her mate Bethan, cum in her bikini bottoms, just looking at him, but after an hour on the beach, he made excuses, left, and went and climbed into his American Jeep, thing, and drove away by himself... weird, he could have fucked any one of them, if he had wanted to, was my sisters' comments, but he went away alone.

Her and Danni, left the steam room, showered again alone, this time, as they got dressed, Natty told her about her dinner tonight, with Horse, and was about to go back, to their own rooms, after stopping by, and catching up with the Sophie, Chloe, and Jessica, who were now about to go into the hair saloon, the mums had gone up ages ago, Natty, said she you later girls, as I have dinner date with my cowboy tonight, see you all in the morning, the girls all joked about and joshed her, about Horse, and she shut them up, with her parting comment... as she left them all them, in the hairdressers, Well, I hope I will see you all in the morning, if I can walk, after getting fucked by the man mountain, all night long... She turned, winked at Danni, and let them all to it!!!

Natty, got back to the suite at about 7.30pm, Horse was already there, and was in the shower, she just stripped off, and joined him, and as she carefully washed his massive body, the usual thing happened, and he had to get rid of the hard thing, and as she had created it, it was her job, to make sure he did, so he fucked her in the bathroom, well it was all over the bathroom, technically, at one point she held onto the head of the big old shower thing, as he rammed her up against the wall, then she was bent over the sink, and then the side of the bath, until he plastered her boobs, with his fresh load of man spunk, before he allowed her to dress for dinner...

As they chatted over dinner, he told her that they had been paintballing, and on a zip wire, and then had a few beers, and a German meal, in some naughty Bier Keller sort of place, with babes, in very tight, and revealing costumes, it could have got very interesting, if they had stayed there all night, she had really caused a sensation, he said that the guys, they had said that you was one sexy piece of horse meat, proper thorough bred, woman, but, then Sophies dad, was asking all sorts of questions, over the bar snacks, and beers, he reckoned he had seen you before, reckoned you was a model, or something, I laughed and told him you sold stationary, with your mate Susan, and at his age, if he saw her, he would have an heart attack, they all then said why, as I said she was Marilyn Monroe reincarnated, and when she was around, men just fell at her feet...

She looked at him, just burst out laughing, Oh Horse, you are so funny, you wait until I tell her about that on Sunday night, she is going to dress up like her now, you know that, and Baby she is going fuck you into next week, and beyond, hmm weird about Adam, though, he rings no bells to me,

She had enjoyed her Romantic Dinner with Horse, they had got back to their room at about 11.00pm, or just after, and had chosen to have some more drinks, they were sitting on the recliners, on their roof terrace, that came with the suite, she was currently sitting astride him, after teasing his cock with her fingers, and mouth, for well over 20 mins, he was now inside her pussy, she was exposed, but not topless, her short mini skirt was pulled up around her hips, revealing her stocking and high heels, her panties lying on the floor, her hands resting on his exposed chest, he still had his suit pants on, as she raised herself slowly up and down on him, her head was hanging down, her hair covering her face, as she totally focused on feeling his massive hard cock inside her, then they was interrupted, by an unexpected visitor who knocked very loudly on their door at midnight, saying Room Service, he looked at Natty, as the voice again said Room Service Sir, he went and opened it to find Danni standing there in her bathrobe, and some high heels, she said Hi Horse, is Natty here, she then walked, pushed past him, as Natty, heard him say, WTF Danni, she had walked into the suites lounge, and stood in the middle of the room, Natty, pulled her skirt down, and had pulled her top, around her tits, as she got to the patio doors, she saw Horse, walk up behind Danni, and shrug his shoulders... Hi Danni, what is up, said Natty, she then looked back at her, and said softly, Horse hopefully, she then undone cord, and let the bathrobe drop to the floor, to reveal her semi naked body, just clad in Panties, and Bra, with some stay up stocking, with a killer pair of high heels, she then said to her, Natty, please, I am not going to my sister's wedding a fucking virgin.

Approximately an hour later she, Danni was no longer one, she was currently on all fours, bra and panties on the floor, tangled up with the bathrobe, Natty, had told her okay, you want this, so get naked, strip her pants and bra off, and get on her knees, after the first few moments, she told Horse to take his clothes off, and to let Room Service, do her job, and make his cock hard, he had done as he had told him, he love watching Danni, suck him she could hardly believe the size of him, Natty, shower her, told her how suck his cock, each time she had him fully hard, she would put it, in her young pussy, he first entered her doggy style, as she had her face between Natty's thighs again, it seems, from the chit chat, he then did them both missionary, but in the end he was on his back, and she, the sexy virgin was impaled on him, she rode him until he cum inside her, as Natty gripped the base of his cock, and played with his balls, she had a birds eye view of her virgin sex, as he come.

They were now all spread all over the middle of the bed, and she was presently doing, what Natty had told her to do, she was sucking the Horse Man's massive cock hard again, as Natty, was kissing his face, sitting astride him, saying softly to him, So, whose been a good boy then, looking after the sweet young lady, now it's my turn, to finish off where we had just started, before we was so rudely, but nicely interrupted by the Hilton Hotel, New Room Service Arrangements, it was about 5 mins, after he had just creamed her tight virgin cunt, as Danni had rode him, like a cow girl, he had let her do it that way, otherwise he would have split her into two, after Natty, had just warmed and enjoyed, her young body, and him up orally again... Danni had a great body, and her sweet little hairy, pussy cunt was so tight and juicy, he had enjoyed watching Natty, use her, and then guide his cock in and out of her virgin pussy, in the various positions they had adopted, now he was getting really hard again, and he was looking forward to hard fucking his little favourite piece of woman, with the other young sexy thing watching them, but he was going to fuck her again later, that was a given... hmm, fresh pussy was always any man's dream, and she, Danni was his first ever piece of virgin cunt, and he wanted to remember it...always,!!

Danni, Left them at 3.30pm, and entered the lift, to travel down three floors, her bathrobe was back on, and her panties, and bra screwed up in her hands, she was with his third cum load, part of it still dripping down her tits, after he had cum in her mouth, as Natty sat on the sofa, and watched them as they fucked, again, she was smiling, like she had just won the lottery, her insides felt like she was still full of him, as she opened the door to her own room, a few floors below, she wanted some more of that mans, massive cock and any other real, older man's cock now... Who knows, maybe she will find another one on the wedding day, or later, but, after that exhaustive sexual episode, it had been her bodies true awakening, she was now a real-life woman, she has taken a man inside her sex for pleasure, not for whatever, else it was used for, she also totally admired the way Natty, conducted herself, she was confident in her sex, and decided that she was a indeed a much better sexual mentor for her, than her stupid sister, and her dirty lazy cunt licking mates.

123456...8