Natty the Fireman Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was slowly awoken by the unusual feeling of something hard pushing against the back of her naked thighs, it felt warm, she was presently spooned, within the massive arms of the sleeping Horse, in the middle of the giants bed, in the suite of the Hilton Hotel, he was still holding her semi, tight and safe, she pushed her body back a bit, as she felt the morning hardness of the man, expand and grow, she gently felt behind her own body, and softly gripped the monster, she teased it, her touch was light, and gentle, as the man mountain moaned, and just rolled over onto his massive back, she smiled at her success, he was still half asleep, she gently pulled the lightweight duvet back to reveal, the naked torso, and the hardening cock of the man, to today's rising sun, she watched as it crept and made its way slowly over the carpet, within the room, then up and over then clean, cum stained bed linen, parts of her own naked body, was now captured by it, as she now turned herself around, so that she was now, looking at it, her head hoovers above the cock, as she blew hot morning breath, softly on it, as it naturally slowly reacted and stood to its full attention for its general, and teaser... she admired the 25cm, long, thick, and meaty enormous penis, before she started to lick it, and then softly suck it, as her delicate fingertip, worked its foreskin, and its shaft,... she then just blew him like that, he woke as the sensations caused by her, raged through his senses, and nervous systems, his sex was engaged after a few minutes, she pushed him back as her tried to raise his bulk up of the bed sheets, she then gave him that thing, the morning blow job, that so many men, wished and dreamed about all their lives... Until he gently exploded, and split his man milk into the mouth, her throat and ultimately the belly of this beautiful woman...

As she raised her head up, she looked at him, she licked her lips dry, of his cum, and her own juices, he was smiling at her, as she said to him, listen up, big man, you get to fuck me once more this morning, before we get ready for the wedding, then if you behave yourself, and be a good boy, today, you can another one of these special things, tonight, but with the added pleasure of my wet, sweet, tight juicy pussy in your face... so have, we got a deal big man, he smiled, and just said... Yes, Boss Lady... we do indeed, but will you please do my tie, and cuff links for me... then it is a done deal!! oh and just so you know, warning, I am going to fuck you in bath later, after breakfast is that okay, Yes, Big Man, that will be rather pleasant, to go to the wedding today, with the memory of your hardness still in my cunt, and in my belly... Oh my god, the filth that comes out of the pretty little mouth, is just awesome, sometimes... He said as he picked her up, and tossed her back onto the bed, as he then buried his massive grinning face between her thighs, and just set about eating her sex to orgasm,... when he was finished, he said, well you did not say I could not eat you before I fucked you...Boss, she moaned, softly... No, I did not, I must remember that next time,...!!

Room service delivered breakfast at 10.30am, it was a full spread, Horse had ordered it all, the day before, thinking it would be a good idea, to get fuelled up, for the day ahead of them, they ate most of it, sitting semi naked, on the terrace, taking in the morning sun, Natty was almost naked, by the end of breakfast, catching morning sun on her tits, legs and body, when room service bought up their freshly laundered and pressed wedding outfits at 11.30, that morning, she had to quickly wrap a towel around her nakedness, Horse was in his shorts as usual, as they laid them out for them, the very attractive sexy middle aged chambermaid, who was just staring at Horses, naked body, and winked her approval, at Natty, then told them that the wedding cars would be here at 2.00pm, not 2.30pm, and that they needed to be down stairs by 1.00pm, latest 1.30pm, to have a pre drink, and some canapes, before they left for the service, and that the cars would collect guests from the basement car park, level, and bride etc, was at the main entrance so as not to block up the car park, and front entrance..., as he closed the big hotel room door on the cute chambermaid, he walked over and dropped his shorts, before he went back out onto the terrace, and simply took Natty again, right there on the terrace overlooking the old city, he left his cum all over her lower body, at one point she was naked facing the city, her hands supporting her weight on the glass balustrades, as the man mountain, pounded her from behind, to the delight of a few people, that could see them from various vantage points of some of the surrounding buildings, she ended up on her back her feet up either side, and beside her head, as he pile drives his cock into her pussy, his massive arms pressing and holding down her thighs, at her knees... he pulled out, and the cock head sprayed her fresh shaven pussy, and its lips, with his cum, and as emptied itself, it went up over and to her navel, he stood up, and watched her face, closely as her fingertips ran through the beautiful mess, and then she slowly tasted it, as she licked her fingers, she said hmm, Oh, my, I do love a big dollop of fresh man cream, with my morning coffee, Sir... thank you.

He smiled and said to her, just stay there, as I just need to do something, he went back into the suite, and then into the bathroom, and did some things, she then in her outer awareness range, heard water running, and a few minutes later, he came back out, she was now, lying back on the sun lounger, her legs where in like a figure 4 shape, her hands where behind her head, as she laid on her back, her body was now fully exposed, and in the direct sun light of midday, his cum was partly still visible on parts of her pussy, and her pubic hair, she looked beautiful, the man mountain, he was still naked, his impressive penis, was semi hard and hung down between his massive tree trunk like thighs, and it was still looking to feed itself, as he bent down and kissed her first on her lips, softly, and then her nipples, as he rose up, he said, why, do you always look go fucking horny, and so beautiful, then his massive hand opened, and it laid, a simple but beautiful necklace over her tits, the coldness of the metal touching her hot skin, was like a shock wave, she opened her eyes and looked at the cause, she then gasped as she looked down at the piece, she knew what it was instantly, all women do,...

It was Tiffany, it was just one of those things, the little open heart pendant, in two types of gold, with its shaped clasp, and the delicate chain, classic, simple, elegant and desired, and it was divine, she looked up at him, and said thank you Sir, she pulled her head forward, as he softly took it back, of her tits and lowered it over her head, until it fell onto her shoulders and naturally rested itself between her ample boobs, she admired it, as she then looked up, she the raised her body up, and stood upright on the sun lounger, put her arms around his neck, and kissed him, as she said thank you, Horse, this is really something special, how did you know that I have always wanted one of these, you big mad man... Me I know everything, and when I see something, I make it happen, and now my sweet little princess, I am going to make your lower lips smile just like the top ones... they are at this very moment in time, he then scooped her up, like she was a rag doll, and lifted her body up, and walked her through the hotel suite, and into to bathroom, the bath tub was just about right, and it was a mass of white bubble, it was bubbling over the sides, he lowered her down into the water, and then climbed in with her, and for the next five minutes of her life, he fucked her like she had never been fucked by a man before, it felt different, it had changed between them, she had, she thinks now, just got a new sort of permanent lover, but it now had a meaning, the sex, he had said he would fuck her in the hot bubbled tub... But now he was fucking her mind, as well as her body, and it felt good to her...

As she dried herself, and did her make up, the Horse was already finished and shaved, and was sorting out his stuff, as she looked at her reflection, internally, her mind was all over the place, it was a love token, that she saw on her body, he had this morning gently placed around her neck, it was not just a thank you, for fucking me, present, it was special, was it time she had a real man in her life, and he was a man, and he would always be there for her... but is this what she really wanted, after all the madness of her life, to date, was she ready for this... Was it her time to stop being the Secret Dream, of so many, and to be the one... woman of reality for just one cock, time would tell, but for now, she liked being with this man, she instantly decided to ride the Horse, and let us see what happens, shall we...!!

She smiled to herself, as she said softly, to both her, and her alter ego, The Secret Dream, well riding a Horse is just, like being on a pedal bike, so if you fall off, and you just get back up on it, and you ride it some more... do not you, Miss!!

She finished her hair, and make up, she thought she heard a knock at the door, as she checked her naked body out, as she wrapped it up, in one of the small hand towels, but as the TV was on, and set to a local music station, and was quite loud, she couldn't be too sure, and she walked out into the room, wrapped in a rather short, and in appropriate bath towel, that only just covered her ample curves, and shapes, the bottom of her butt cheeks, and half of her upper boobs on show, she was not really concentrating, she did not see, or even notice that Horse was standing at the suite door, holding it slightly ajar, talking to Adam, the father of the bride, and that the man, had now by chance, a reflected view of her, as she crossed the room and walked into the bedroom, his view was via the massive hallway cupboard mirror, that reflected the inside of the bedroom, she then went into the small dressing room area, she simply pulled the towel off and threw it over onto the bed, giving him a now almost perfect reflective side on view of her naked body, then as she moved, he had the perfect view of her butt, as she then bent down and opened her big overnight bag, and got the other stuff out, and casually began to dress herself in her new undies and stockings, and then slid on her high heels, all the while Adam, was still talking to Horse, he noted and took in every part of Natty, that was reflected... the underwear that woman was putting on had made him almost erect inside his new suit, good job he was holding his jacket lose over his shoulder, as his hard cock would have been on show to Horse, as they shook hands, Horse closed the door on him, Adam, walked back towards the lift and stood there for a few moments, as he waited his eyes closed, his hand gripped his cock through his pocket, as his memory ran his eyes back over the naked reflection, and vision of the best mans, fuck buddy, shit fella, she was even more beautiful naked, than he had even realised, hes is one lucky man, god I would love a bit of that... the lift car pinged, and he left their floor and headed down to the lobby, his erection gently subsiding...

A few minutes later, Horse walked back into the bedroom, and stood behind her, that was Adam, it seems that I must go to the church, in my car with the groom, and be at the church first, some forms and shit to sign, and pay the priest, and you are going to travel in one of the wedding cars with his wife, and Danni, if that's okay with you, and then Adam, will bring you back in my car, as the cars all switch around, and I have to come back with the bridesmaids, and stuff, for the pictures, in the area, out the back of the restaurant, you know that beautiful garden bit, plus he said we have the photographer booked, to take a few nice pictures of us together... If we want them.

So I have to be gone by 1.00pm, and downstairs so that gives us what 20 mins, to get sorted and finished, so can you do my tie princess, and my cuff links, then I am ready to go, and we just need to get the most beautiful woman in the world sorted out, she looked at him, and just said, she only needed to put her dress on, then the hat, and I am going to wear my new present too, and sort out my clutch bag, and we are good to go stud, she turned around, and helped his get dressed, she had also been given by Celina, a pocket square, that matched his tie, she did his links first, they where Paul Smith, from England, multi-coloured stripes, against his fitted white shirt, with a wide pointed collar, she tied the tie, as Celina, had shown her, and then pulled it up, leaving the top button open, he then slide into his jacket, and she put the square in his top pocket, he slipped on his loafers, put on his old swiss military watch, and then looked at himself in the mirror, as the top shelf, underwear model standing next to him, smoothed down his back, and patted his butt, she looked at the mirror and blew a kiss, as she said Cute... real cute!!

He smiled and said to her thank you, but even so Boss Lady, you still look like a super model, dressed like that... shit, how am I going to keep my hands off you, for the next 8 hours... I just do not know, knowing full well, that under that dress is all this,... well Big Man, just remember that you will be the only one taking it all off later tonight... That is for sure, as princess is going to take extra special care of you, and your third leg tonight, so don't go and get all drunk on me, or fuck all the bridesmaids okay, and remember what is hanging between those legs is mine now..., with that she went over, and stepped into her dress, and zipped up the side, she twisted it until it was sitting properly on her hips, she adjusted her bra and tits, and then looked to see if her seams, where straight and even, she then placed the cute little hat, with its veil, over her face, and onto her head, the way Emily had shown her to, and applied her new, Ferrari red lipstick... she looked at herself, did a quick spin, and simply said, Voila, Stud, Cinderella is new ready to go to the ball!!!

They left the room, at 1.00pm, and descended down into the lobby, as they left opened, to be greeted by all and sundry, more guests had arrived, some of the other family members, where in the bar, with Adam, and the Colonel, and the Groom, both in uniform, was standing centre stage, as Horse ducked down, and came out of the lift car, after, Natty, the eyes in the room, turned towards them and as the stood there, looking around, she saw them, the four men, all dressed in ceremonial Military Uniform, just stopped talking to the groom, turned as a unit to face them, one shouted attention, and they all just saluted them, Natty had never seen this before, then they let out a great big cheer, Sir, War Horse, man it is so good to see you, Horse face instantly came alive, as he walked over, and embraced, and shook hands with the men, he stood back, and held his arm out, as she walked over to him, he then introduced her to these beautiful hard men, she was introduced to what he called his trained, special operations unit, this was his team, back in the day, and he was their commander, team leader...

Back in Badlands, it was a time that seemed like a lifetime, ago, one of them then said to her, we owe him our lives, that debt, is now also yours, the wife of this man, will always have these just men as her own to instruct, it is given with... No mercy, No quarter... Will be ever Given.

She looked at them and smiled, Why, thank you, gentleman, I will remember that one, hmm indeed I will, I may call on you then, when I have fully broken this Horse in,... As she said that Danni, and the other hand maidens were at her side, the sight of men in uniform, always made girls panties wet, and moist, they all complimented her on her dress and things, Horse handed her a glass of Champagne, as he mingled and chatted with people around him,..., Adam, was then with them he placed his hand in the small of Natty's back, as it brushed the top of her butt, he asked if she was okay with the travel arrangements, as he would need to be the first back to the hotel from the church, to sort out the happy couples arrival, if that was okay with her, she looked at him and said, yes of course, as long as you not going to take advantage of me, he leaned in close, and whispered into her ear, Oh Natty, the stuff of a thinking man's dreams, is to be selected to be your advantage, but the reality of those choices, we will await and see...

The Wedding went off, like a dream, The Bride, looked like a Disney Princess, it was a total fairy tale, the guys did a raised sword salute for when they came out of the church, after a few pictures, and the bouquet throw, and then the mingling, as the photographer marshalled everybody around, she had her picture taken about twenty times, in various poses, with various groups, but, the one she liked was of her with Horse, and the guys, it was special, Horse had asked for it, she saw him tip the photographer for it, he was just so nice, the other one was of her, with thee bride, and the other girls, she was standing next to Danni, who put her hand behind her and grabbed her butt, as the man took the picture...

At about 4.30pm, she felt Adam's hand on the small of her back again, he leaned in and said to her, about ten minutes then we must go, he went over, and found Horse among the crowd, and took his car keys off him, he then came back, spoke to his wife, and the groom, and made his way back to her, and collected Natty, and as they walked out into the churches, stoned, and gravel car park, he held her arm, to steady her, over the area, and to assist her high heeled walk on the uneven ground, he helped her up into the Jeep, making sure he got a good eye full, and a rather nice grope of tits, and butt as he helped her, climb up the side of his monster Jeep, she made herself comfortable, in the high end, soft, leather clad sports seats, as he closed the door for her, Horse had been thoughtful enough earlier, to put the soft top up, so she was sheltered inside, and would not be wind swept when she got back to the Hotel, they set off, Adam, was being very careful of the beast, at first, as the car was the 4.2 litre, turbo charged automatic modified version of the Jeep Wrangler, it was fast it was the two door version, its wheels where rugged and massive, but the car could be and do fast, if required 0 to 60mph, in under 5 Seconds if it wanted too, and its top speed was just over 150mph, it was a very unusual car, in this part of the world, Horse had bought of an American GI, when he had done a military tour in Germany, he had this car for almost 7 Years now, and it was his pride and joy, at the station house, he and the guys were always tinkering with it, and what's more she had fucked it, and been fucked in it, by the man, twice now she thinks, she smiled as they cruised along to the main road, then back through the city... to the hotel.

There was no way any woman, was going to be sitting elegantly in this car, it was a brutal as it looked, so her designer dress had ridden up, her thighs, to almost reveal the tops of her stockings, and the shaking had nearly made her tits pop out of her bra, inside her dress, twice so far, her knee's where parted even though her ankles where crossed, after what was then, maybe fifteen minutes of the half an hour journey, as they chatted about things, his left hand had wandered and was now found its resting place, on her exposed nearest thigh, and his fingers where teasing her skin, he looked over at her, and smiled, as they stopped for a red light and said,...So nice to have you all to myself, for this short period of time, maybe the fantasy of an old man, will indeed become reality... What do you say beauty?

1...345678