Natty the Fireman Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She, left and went two rooms down, and entered the sisters room, No 636, to be greeted by another sexual scene, the Bride, was bent over the rooms dressing table, her dress was pulled up, to reveal, her legs, clad in white stocking, and high heels, and panties puled aside and groom was butt fucking her, as she tried to re-apply her make up, as she saw her sister reflection, she smiled, and said, Danni, can you please take over, as I need to get my face sorted for the next set of pictures, Sure, Sis, with that she walked up, and dropped her own dress to the floor, and simply bent over, and started to finger her own, sex, as she said to the groom, baby, now you can fuck me, it's my wedding gift to you, and as I have your best man's cum load still inside me, it is rather juicy in there too, he looked at his new wife, puzzled, he stepped back, and pulled his cock out of her, as she said yes, that's better, now I can get on with things, and yes, you can fuck her, now your my man, Eric, you can fuck her anytime you want to, after this day, and we will also do threesomes, as my baby girl here loves cock, don't you baby girl, Danni, looked at her new penis, about to be added to her list, oh my god yes, sister I adore threesomes,... with that she moved and grabbed Eric, as she then massaged his wet erect penis, she then said to him, as she kissed his lips, you want my mouth first then, then you can have whatever you, want, you choose Sir, my arse or my pussy, or you can take both if you want to, she looked over his shoulder to see that the wardrobe door was slightly ajar, and that the SLR camera, that was hidden there earlier by her father, and the photographer, was filming them both too, as the little red light, flicked once... she then bent over at her waist, and took his cock into her mouth, as her older sister sorted herself out, who then smacked her butt hard, as she watched them, then proceed to fuck, she kissed her new man, and straighten up her dress, there you go baby girl, she is such a good girl... And Eric, do not get so cock happy, being inside her, she is there for special nights, to be used now and then, as my sex, is yours now, first and foremost, so handsome welcome to the family therapy sessions, stud... As he moaned and spunked all over Danni, covering her wide-open cunt lips and her arse crack, in his semen!!

The wedding night was weird, after Horse had left, and gone back to his table, Natty room scanned, she noticed Adam, and the wife, and Danni where missing, so was the happy couple, and the photographer, and that a couple of other chairs around where also empty, the soldiers were up at the bar, getting fresh drinks, for the table, she did a quick head count, there was about 60, or so people here, at the hotel, and in the wedding reception, it was only 20 or so, at the church, then she noted, no kids, running around, must cost a small fortune, to feed and water, all this fucking ugly lot, for what, so you can wear a white dress, and be a princess for a day, and make it legal, fucking was natural, not a legal requirement, she would rather spend it all on holidays in the sun. or sex toys to keep the romance alive, but after bucking with Danni, she thought to herself that Eric, would have at least two willing mouths, wrapped around him, and based on what Horse said earlier, the other two flying cock suckers also, would also be available, as the bride swam on both side of that sexual river, lucky fucker!!

Danni, was the first to re appear, just before 7.30pm, she had changed her outfit, into just a simple black evening, skin tight dress, with a thigh high split, and fresh stocking and high heels, Natty, noticed, as it was her job, in reality, that she was basically naked under it, she walked over and spoke to the manager, who nodded, and then walked over and spoke to the singer in the band, they looked at watches, and nodded, at just before 7.30pm that night, the staff, had bought out fresh champagne, and poured out glasses, for everyone, the manager, called a hush, and then the band started playing a tune, that some how Natty knew, the name would come soon enough, the lift door opened, and Adam, and the wife came out first, also changed, and stood by the manager, who then made a little speech, about the night, then Adam spoke, and then at the end of it, said to the room, I now present to you all, the New Bride and Groom, Eric and Sofia, the happy couple then entered into the room, to claps, and cheers, then everyone raised glasses and toasted the happy couple, they then walked around table to table, doing the greet and meet thing, as the staff served dinner, before taking their seats at the head table,...

During the dinner, Horse had to endure the problem of Danni, and the air hostess, called Jessica playing with his cock under the table, at one point the air girl, had somehow got it out of his pants, as was slowly wanking it off under his napkin, after a while she whispered into his ear, that she wanted to go to the toilet, and if he followed her, she would be bent over in the disabled cubicle, waiting for him, so he could just fuck her tight arse right now, if he desired to, or wanted to get rid of his hardness... she stood up, and walked away, Horse being the man he was, he counted to 100, then left the table, a few minutes later, faking having something down his suit front, as Natty looked over to him, and nodded, he walked first into the gents and had a glass of water, and necked another blue tab, and pissed, then he went into the disabled cubicle, and sure enough, Jessica was there hand maidens outfit, her dress was gone, she was half naked, he smiled as her took in her curves, she had a fucking great body, now he could see it all properly, her face was painted on, not natural like Natty, she was currently finger fucking herself, three of them lost in her pussy, her long shapely legs wide apart, her cute butt resting on the wash hand basin, as her other hand pulled at her big thick sexy hard nipples, he liked what he saw, very much, as he pulled his huge cock out from his suit pants, to her sharp intake of breath, oh my god, I thought Sophie was joking when she said that you was hung like a Horse too... oh shit, that's going to hurt my tight holes, so much, it's going to be deliciously enjoyable,... she was a proper hottie for sure, he stepped forward as her, wet pussy lube fingers gripped him, she tasted it first, then she was lifted up, over the sink, her butt gripped in his massive hands, then just fucked her, hard and fast, in her cunt at first, but then in both of her willing and receptive holes, and he when he had finished with her, he left her lying on the toilet floor, in a crumpled up mess, his fresh spunk slowly dripping out of her tight arse hole, as her fingertips teased it... as he washed his cock, and juice covered fingers free from her scent, under the hot water, and then he rinsed his face off, he looked down at her, as she whimpered and moaned like a lost lioness cub, looking for its mother teat to suck on..., as he walked out, and open the locked cubicle door, he then said to her, as she looked up at him slowly licking her lips, as her cum covered fingers, ran over the edges of her tongue, you better give me your numbers later, Jess, as I think I would like to sample some more of you, in a better place, that some crappy disabled shit hole, in the basement of a whores hotel, it St Petersburg, it should be a room at least, and an overnight stay... catch up with you later, slut...!! she looked at him, and said, oh my god, I am fucking hope so, I have never been fucked like that before even when I am being gang banged, oh I want some more of your sex, Horse Man, damn right you will get my number,...

As he sat back down, Danni, smiled and placed her hand on his crotch, as he leaned in close, and said Do, you feel better now stud, have you been doing your best man duties, looking after one the hand maidens cunts, have we, and as you now shortly, have to do your best man speech soon, can't do that with the sexy beautiful monster thing of yours hard inside your pants can you now...

It was about 30 Mins before Jess, returned to the table, Natty noticed, and that she had changed into a red and black sexy mid-thigh figure hugging dress, she had red matching high heeled court shoes on, and a red clutch bag, she had opaque stocking on with a combined set of panties, come suspenders, she walked back into the dining room, to a few approval nods, from some of the men, her hair was a now a lose mass of brown highlighted curls, hanging down around her shoulders, Horse stood up, and did the gentlemanly things with the chair, as she sat down and as he re sat down, she passed him a small piece of folded up hotel note paper under the table, and simply said everything you want and need to know, is on that piece of paper, please use it quickly... as my cunt wants you inside it again, real soon Sir, so if you would like to visit with her again, but for a much longer vacation, now that you have had a chance to really think about it,... with that he placed his hand on her thigh, and slide it up, she parted her long shaped legs to accommodate this move, and bit her lip, as the side of his palm made contact with her and gripped her thigh hard, he them moved it up and own slowly a few times, her sex, moisture generation was almost instant... A wet patch formed in her silk panties as he leaned over and said, yes, we will, Jess, maybe you can come down to coast, to the fire station, with your other come fuck, and fly mate, friend, and then you can both, play with me and the guys, am sure we would all look after you, the way you want to be... very well.

After the speeches, Natty was so proud of her Big Man, as he spoke she twisted the love token from Tiffany, between her fingers, he was a good man, who was so adorable, yet he was a man, and this one would fuck anything that moved, given the chance, as ones like this only came along now and then, and he knew that women wanted him,... he was brief, funny and to the point, he told them of their friendship, that was moulded by and in conflict, but that it was blessed, to be lasted by the others that they had lost, and it was their duty, to always remember them, and each other... The room clapped him, as he took his seat back again, and then before they knew it was the night, at 9.00pm, the first dances and the meal were finished, table cleared up, and the after dinner drinks, flowing through their veins, the place began to buzz to the sounds of music, laughter and people began to enjoy themselves,... they danced together twice, close and dangerous, he softly said to her, that he wanted to always remember this night, and most of all he wanted to watch her riding his penis again tonight, just like it was their first time they had ever fucked, but, he was pulled away by mothers, aunts, and family to dance, Natty laughed as she watched him, dance with an old granny, it was so funny, but so beautiful to watch, she kept on grabbing his arse...

He kept his eyes on things, and he noticed that the other hostess, Chloe, had also gone and changed outfit, she was in an orange, short mini skirt dress, with no stocking on, with matching high heels, then sometime later she was just standing at the bar talking to two of the old crew, he noticed that she too was also, must prettier than he had first thought, she was also just as hot as Jess, he saw her hand one of them a room card, before she picked up her drinks, and walked back over to her chair and sat down next to Jess, and they started to talk, then whisper, he then saw that Jess, had nodded in his direction, as he danced with Erics mother, and Natty, was doing the same with his father, and as he span her around, Chloe, smiled at him, and made the universal cock sucking motion with her tongue in her cheeks, with a thumbs up, and then she pointed to both of them, then made a rude gesture of sliding her finger through a hole, and he smiled back, as both of them licked their lips together, he looked and smiled again, as that had been a very clear message, from those two sluts!!

The disco started at 10.00pm, and was now in full flow, over the last hour or so, some further evening guests had arrived, the room now had about 100 or so guests, at 10.15, Chloe, had slipped away, followed shortly afterwards by Jess, but Jess had two of his crew walk away with her, as they headed for the lifts, the lift car arrived, and as the three of them walked in, Jess stood at the back, and as the door closed, she steeped in, and kissed each of the men, hard and deep, one of them slid his hand up, between her thighs, from behind, as she parted her legs to accommodate him, as his hand grabbed her cunt, through her panties, by the time the door opened, they were being picked up of the floor, by the other guy, they walked along the corridor, and she opened up the room, for the three of them to step, in, and then enter the bedroom part, to witness Chloe, her dress yanked up, and down, her tits free, she was in fact being spit roasted by the other two guys, as Jess said out loud, Oh Yes, now it is time for us young ones really to really do this party, by 10.30 all four guys where rock hard, and fucking any hole they could put there cocks in, that belonged to any one of these two fly girlie, sluts,...

None of them, not even aware that Danni was presently siting in one of the next rooms, her dress pulled up, her panties gone, as she sat there impaled on top of the photographer's hard cock, and watched them fuck, on the small screen of her dad's laptop, she was riding it, and grinding it, into her soaking wet pussy,... oh fuck Danni, you are one dirty little slut, was all the wedding camera man could say, as his cock just stood to attention inside the young girls love tunnel, he came inside her, about 5 mins later, just as they watched Jess slide of the end of the bed, and take two loads of cum all over her face, as Chloe was being butt fucked at the other end, as she wanked the other guy off over her tits, and screaming as his cock erupted over them... the other guy, took this as his cue, and just started to fuck her even harder then before until he pulled out, and laid a load of rope threads all over her belly, and landing strip...

At 10.45. Danni was back in the lift and on her way downstairs, she had a date, with a new cock, the hotel old dirty barman, had already fingered her earlier in the little unisex toilet thing, beside the bar during the speeches, when he came in to find her with her dress up, over her hips, and her panties halfway down her thighs, as she was wet wiping her cunt, he walked up behind her, and slid them back into her like before, but this time he replaced them with his old hard cock, as she pushed the door closed, but did not lock it...

Horse went back to the downstairs toilets at about 11.00pm, he went to the disabled one again, but this time to be greeted by the unexpected lady, the mother of the bride, she was sitting on the loo, waiting for him, her soft silk panties wrapped around her ankles as she pissed, she smiled and said, well don't you think, the mother should always sample what her daughters mouths have tasted, just in case its tainted meat... he smiled, and closed the door, and locked it, as he undid his zipper, and pulled himself out for her, just as she squatted herself down and grabbed his semi hard penis and smiled... Just as Natty went into the unisex one, beside the bar, as she pushed open the door on one of the units, to be greeted by the sight, of Danni, who was in that toilet, being fucked by the old bar man, from behind, as she was bent over the pan, saying... that's it old man, that's it, come on fuck me, come on fill me up, you dirty old cunt, you know you want to, she smiled, and pulled the door back too, and went into the other empty one, to piss, listening to the grunting from the old man next door, as it got louder, until she heard him unload, his cum into the dirty little cunt as downstairs, it was also going on, it was almost just then, at that moment, Horse was letting the brides mother, swallow his cum load, her mouth, and cock sucking skills, were amazing, and he told her so, god woman you know, indeed you knew how to blow cock, that is for sure, as she licked her lips, she looked up at him, and said, Horse, honey, I have been sucking cock inside toilets since I was a fucking teenager, at school, and nearly every day since then, and even more when I was a bucking stewardess, there was always some dirty business man or cunt, who wanted to join the mile high club, on every night flight, oh god, and how I just loved sucking cock, in those little toilets, or over some empty seats, I could do it all day, and all night long, and when it is as impressive as yours young man, I would suck it more than just once a day!!!

Horse and Natty, Left the party room, just before midnight, as they rode upstairs in The Lift, he got down on his knees, pulled her dress up, and then striped off her panties...and buried his face into her groin, kissing her sex, as her hands gripped his hair pulling lumps of it out, by the roots, they fell into the suite, and were at it within a matter of minutes, clothes strewn everywhere, man alive, he just used like a man would use a sex doll, he fucked her body, in and over every part of that suite that night, he emptied himself out, he was ballsed at the end, he was spunk less, he had totally emptied himself into her organs, when they feel asleep, if he just dozed off when he came back, he fucked her... she loved it, it was like his cock was just permanently rock hard, during one blow job, she said to him, Horse you must have taken a blue tab, he said yes, as I wanted to fuck you all night long, as I miss doing so much, she looked at him, good boy, cause your princess likes it like that, as she then leaned back, and slapped his cock hard, a few times, before putting it back into her mouth and taking all of its cum, down her throat...

They left the hotel at around 4.30pm, on a bright sunny Sunday afternoon, after a nice long lie in, then a full room service late breakfast come lunch, and Natty ended their stay at the city famous Hilton Hotel, by giving him a 30 minute slow sloppy blow job, as she lay naked sun bathing on the sun lounger, fully on show to all and sundry, she did it on their hotel rooms open roof terrace, and she did not care if she was being watched, and they slowly drove back to her new place, they arrived at about 5.30pm, after stopping of at the market to pick up, some food, and wine, it had already been, and was planned to be a Sunday night fuck fest, for Horse, with Jules and Susan, this evening, as Horse parked his car outside, Natty, to him, said oh look Jules is already here babe, that's her new mini cooper, to replace the one you horny fireman trashed the other year, Horse looked and said, Nice, oh that looks fast and sporty, just like its owner... and her crew!!

As she opened her house front door, she was casually dressed just in high court slip on heels, her skin tight fake leather leggings, and a set of panties, bra less under her rock chic, Aerosmith T Shirt, and walked into her lounge, as Horse started to unload the Jeep, they were greeted with a sight of total sexual beauty, the girls where already there, and as she walked in carrying her overnight bag, she was greeted by the sight of her two best and oldest friends, the two women were dressed in matching see through lace, La Perla, black sexy undies, stocking and strappy high heels, and they were currently locked into a heavy petting and beautiful 69 sex session, lying all over the sofa,... Natty, just dropped her bag down onto the floor, and plonked her butt down in her armchair, and watched the two women, as tongues, fingers explored each other, she then thought about it, and then a light went on, so was this the first time they was actually alone with each other, as each time before they had been with her, or had it involved sex with others... they looked up briefly, and smiled, as Susan then said to her, through smudged lips stick, Hi Natty, have you had a nice weekend, with Horse, Oh Fucking Hell... as Jules nipped at her wet ripe, and soaking juicy pussy lips,... oh yes, Jules, right there, put that fucking hot tongue right there again...

1...345678