Nature

Story Info
Being tied and exposed in the woods to nature.
820 words
3.77
10.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wanted a hike on a warm sunny day. So we went on a walk into the woods. He took his bag which was always a good sign. Usually our walks were brief so a bag hinted at things to come and planned. Was it photographs? Naughty toys? Rope and flogging? Or just a picnic? I would find out in time, but the anticipation was purely electric.

Of course just out of sight in the woods he would hand me the balls. Smile and say "Put them in." He loved knowing something was filling me when it wasn't his cock inside me. It made me feel good knowing he wanted me filled and delighted in making sure I was. But hiking always meant movement and movement meant arousal and very wet panties. I bashfully took the balls and scurrying around a tree pulled down my leggings and panties and rubbing the toy perhaps a bit more for fun then needed into my pussy lips I pressed them into me feeling the gentle suction as my body accepted the toy. Pulling my clothes back on i returned to the trail with a smirk.

It was getting hot, we had been going into the woods for an hour now. No trail here, just nature to explore. But I trusted he knew where we were and it was nice being somewhere no one could find us. And the balls were driving me crazy. Then he asked "Are you getting warm?" "Of course I am"....damn, shouldn't have said that! And with a smile he has me without leggings or knickers on still walking with my ass on view just in front of his gaze. Well at least I'm cooler if not exposed to the world. He just grins and stuffs my clothes into his bag.

The deep woods here are amazing. No one goes here much, that's good because finding a tour group here with me naked from the waist down would be hard to explain. And he's running his hand over my sore bum where it is still bruised from the spankings last night. He just cannot get enough of that can he? He's like an artist admiring his canvas. And then he stops at this log and drops his bag and tells me to get naked.

He's binding me naked to a log? This could be interesting. But seriously, bugs! But the moss is so fuzzy and tickles. This will be new.

"Is that tight enough?"

"Yes"

"Good, comfortable enough?"

"Yes"

"And sure you can't see a thing?"

"No"

"Good"

And that's the last thing I heard, well from him. I could hear the breeze passing through the leaves, and I could hear the birds. But not him. How long had it been? Five minutes? And hour? All afternoon? I simply didn't know, my mind had wandered.

My bottom was getting numb against the log. The wet moss tickled my bum and felt oddly soothing where he had flogged me the day before. Was this a treatment for it he thought of? I wiggled a little and had the moss caress my naked body. But that wasn't easy with wrists tied above me to the tree and ankles tied together under the log. Damn him, and then, CLUNK the balls shift inside me as I shifted.

The breeze was blowing over my nipples, I could feel it and it was keeping them hard. And every so often dew dripped on them and ran down my breast. Was that from the trees or was it him? Where was he? Had he left me blindfolded here and gone off to look at otters or something? Or was he three feet away watching this and enjoying it?

I think that's a bird which just landed down near my leg. What a view that bird must have of me! Naked, legs wide open. Bird is probably thinking if that would make a good nest. Kinky bird.... Seriously how long has it been?

I think I fell asleep. I'm not sure, mind is wandering. Can't move much, body is tingly. And with the blindfold, is it still light out? It's feeling cooler. Is it getting later in the day? No smells like rain. Are we going to get caught in the rain.

The first drop is on my leg, then my belly. It's raining and I can feel it run down my breasts, between my legs, pool in my belly button. It's cold like ice. This is just cruel now! I struggle and wiggle. Not sure I like this game anymore. I'm wet, in so many ways now and where is he?

The first thing I felt was his hand grasp my breast as the rain drops ran off them. Then his warm body part my legs as he pulled the balls from me and thrust his cock into me... And we made love in the rain.