Naughty Birthday Fun Pt. 03

Story Info
Amanda and I get caught up during winter break.
2k words
4.62
3.4k
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christmas Break

(These are based on true stories)

First semester came to a close. In the last few days, I took my final exams and did well. I was looking forward to having 4 weeks off from school to get some rest and recharge the batteries.

The other reason I was excited for the end of the semester was that it had been the longest time I had gone without having sex since I started undergrad. I wanted to put that to an end as quickly as possible. Of course there was someone specific I wanted to get busy with. That person was my long time friend Adam's girlfriend, Amanda. Whether I would actually get the chance was another story. We had not talked since our last rendezvous through text.

There was no question Amanda and I both were interested in hopping in the sack. It was a matter of logistics. We both wanted to do it without Adam ever knowing. I had no interest in dating Amanda or losing Adam as a friend. She had no interest in breaking up with Adam. Without having to say it, I think we both knew the hottest part about what we were doing was that it was happening behind Adam's back. The thought of having a piece of pussy that's not mine. It drove me wild thinking about it.

The day I was getting ready to fly back home, I got a text from Amanda.

"We got home from school yesterday and went out for drinks. Thought I might see you out with the group. You better get home soon. We've got a lot of catching up to do."

We certainly did have a lot of catching up to do. I was possessed at this point by the horniness. I could have easily gone back home during winter break and found any other girl to fuck. But I wasn't thinking straight. I had to have Amanda and I didn't think I could wait any longer.

"Flight is in a few hours. Arrive later this afternoon. Just tell me when and where." I started typing. Then before hitting "send", I thought I would add, "are you and Adam free tonight?" Then I hit send.

"Adam just left to go see Dave's baby. He hasn't seen the kiddo since he became an uncle. He won't be back till tomorrow." Amanda said. Dave was Adam's older brother who was currently married and working in Fresno which was about 3 hours from where we lived in Anaheim. Dave and his wife just had their first kid about 2 months ago.

"I'm surprised you didn't go with him." I said. I really couldn't believe my luck with how this was all playing out.

"I wasn't feeling well this morning plus Adam knows I get car sick for long drives." She responded.

"Gotcha." I knew she was telling me all this to make an excuse to see me tonight and I loved how conniving she was being. I continued, "well I was hoping to see you guys tonight because it's my only free night for a while. I'm busy with family stuff the rest of the week with the holidays coming up." There was some truth to that but I was also eager to see Amanda tonight. Just the two of us. Alone.

"Something tells me I'll perk up by tonight. I know you're disappointed you won't see Adam, but if you want to see me, I'm free to do anything." Amanda said. God this was so hot. At this point I was hoping this will pay off because I did feel guilt about everything I was doing.

"Well that's no good. I'm so disappointed I won't get to see Adam. I guess I can settle for just hanging out with you. I guess it's better than nothing. (Wink emoji). You'll have to spend the night making it up to me." I said.

"It sounds like I'm twisting your arm. Don't worry, tonight will be fun. I'll make it up to you even if it takes ALL NIGHT." Amanda replied.

It was over. There's no turning back. I could not wait for tonight.

"Well then in that case, I'll see you tonight." I said. She responded with a blowing kiss emoji.

My flight arrived early afternoon. My folks picked me up from the airport and we got a late lunch. They asked me if I wanted to go out to dinner that same night and I told them my friends and I planned a night out and that I was going to crash at one of their places. Folks were cool with it.

We agreed that I would come pick her up at about 8. I got to her house and she opened the front door and walked out to the car. She looked amazing in her tight white pants. Her walk was so sexy with her hips subtly swaying side to side. She had on these black lace heels. I could see her pierced belly button because she was wearing this black crop top with thin straps that practically pushed her cleavage out. I was hoping to be kissing up and down her body tonight.

It was dark outside. Before she arrived to the car, I got out of the car to meet her. She ran into my arms. She smelled excellent as usual. I could feel her breasts press into my upper abs.

"Hey stranger. You're dressed for a night out on the town. Want to go out for some drinks?" I said.

"Yes, I know just the place." Amanda said.

We both got in the car and drove to this newer hotel in town. There was a roof top bar that was open to the public. I was hoping so badly that we would end up checking into one of the rooms later tonight.

It was a beautiful warm night. We each order some cocktails and took turns sipping from each others drinks. We each took turns caressing each others hands, lower back and laps as we talked for about an hour.

I leaned into her ear and said, "you know what? You've done a good job making it up to me tonight. So far tonight has been a lot of fun."

I got ready to take the maraschino cherry out of her drink and pop into my mouth. As it touched my lips, she playfully yelled "hey that's my cherry. Thief!" And she smacked at my shoulder.

It had already touched my lips. "Finder's keepers. If you want it, you're going to have to persuade me." I placed the cherry between my lips.

"Is that so?"

She smiled and brought her lips to mine. I gave a gentle push with my tongue to push the cherry past her lips and into her mouth. As I slid my tongue, she darted her tongue towards mine as we French kissed for about 10 seconds. We pulled our faces away.

"You're trouble." She pointed her index finger at me with a small grin.

"You don't know the half of it." I said as I quickly raised my eye brows.

She brought her hand to my lap and squeezed at my cock. And brought her lips to my right ear. "You're BIG trouble." She left her hand there for a few seconds massaging at my cock with her left hand. All my blood rushing to my groin. Amanda was feeling my size and placed 3 kisses on my neck finishing near my jugular. She delivered one last kiss on my square jaw.

"We should get out of here." I said and she nodded.

As I closed our bar tab, she went to the bathroom to freshen up. I quickly pulled out my phone and ordered a hotel room downstairs. She came back to meet me outside the bar in the lobby.

"Should we call it a night?" She asked.

"We could." I said towering over her looking into her eyes. She looked right back into mine. Both of us in a trance. "Or we can get more comfortable." I showed her the reservation. "Remember, I was hoping to see my buddy Adam tonight and you promised to make it up to me."

She had such an evil smile on her face. Clearly we were both enjoying the hell out of this.

"Even if it takes all night." I said. "You meant it right?"

"Every word". She said.

We got to the elevator. Nobody was on it. As soon as the doors closed we started making out as the elevator rode down to the main lobby. We got off at the first floor and got our room keys from the main desk. I could tell we were both going to burst with horny energy as we waited for the clerk to finish talking. We got back on the elevator. As soon as the doors closed, we were back all over each other. Tongues wrestling. My hands were roaming over her ass and lower back. She had her hands on either side of my neck and lowered her right hand down to my hard cock feeling it go half way down my thigh.

"God THIS is what I've been waiting for." She said as she squeezed at my cock.

"You won't have to wait much longer." I said as we continued making out.

The elevator doors opened and we got off and found the room. As I was getting ready to pull the card to unlock the door, Amanda's phone rang. It was Adam. She quickly showed it to me. Both of us looked at each other in a way like we had sobered up. Me remembering Adam was one my oldest friends. Amanda remembering that she loved her boyfriend.

She bit at her lower lip. "I think I have to answer this."

"Yeah go ahead but let me just open the door to let us in so he doesn't hear the door slam." She nodded. We quickly walked inside and she answered the call.

She spoke with Adam for a few minutes. He was asking her if she felt better and she was still pretending to feel a little sick. I sat on the couch in the suite watching her as she paced. In my mind, I felt like the moment might have passed. She was telling him how much she loved and missed him and could not wait to see him tomorrow when he got back. He told her to get to sleep and rest. They both told each other they loved each other.

The call ended. We both sat their quietly for a few seconds. Each of us pretending to look at our phones. Then I finally spoke up.

"Listen, that might be the best timing ever." I knew I was saying words that I meant in some part of my brain but at this moment I was still trying to keep a moment alive. "That call might have saved us from doing something we would regret."

She bit at her lip and stared at me from across the room. I could tell she was debating in her own head.

"Yeah you're probably right." She said.

"It's for the best." I said. I looked at her pursing my lips.

"I just feel terrible. You paid for the room and it's going to waste." She said. I had a perfect view of her cleavage.

"Well I can still sleep here tonight. But I'll drive you back home though first." I said as I stood up. Doing anything to steer this conversation back to hooking up.

"Well I can stay too." She said.

"Really? You think that's a good idea?" I said raising my eye brows.

"Yeah" she said. Getting up off the arm of the couch. She started slowly approaching towards me. Her body looked amazing. "We're not going to do anything wrong. Right?" She had a small smile as she grabbed the "do not disturb" sign off the coffee table.

We were still playing our little game. God I was turned on.

I smiled back. "No. We're just two friends sleeping in the same room." She got closer to me. I put my hands on her hips. I gave her a soft kiss on the lips. Our lips parted. "Just friends." I said. I took the sign from her hands and put it on the outside door knob.

I thought to myself, nothing is going to happen tonight. Just two friends. Keeping each other company.

All night.