Naughty Nurse Prostate Exam

Story Info
I went for a prostate exam and left more than happy.
1.6k words
4.04
32.4k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm spring afternoon and the medical offices were soon to close. I arrived on time for my annual check-up. I checked in with the front desk staff and I was told to go to adult medicine on the second floor. I went upstairs to adult medicine and took a seat. It was about 4:45 and I was the last patient scheduled for my particular doctor on that day.

Suddenly a door opens and I'm greeted by a nurse. She was a six foot tall Filipina around 40 years old with a heavier build. She had a brown skin complexion and a cute smile. She introduced herself as Nurse Constance. I then introduced myself and she then told me to follow her. After arriving into the back area Constance took my temperature, my blood pressure, and my weight. She then complimented me on my great shape. I thanked her for the compliment while wondering if this could potentially lead to anything.

She then told me to follow her to the exam room which I did. After we entered the room she closed the door and started asking some general questions to which I had positive responses for. I'm a fairly athletic African American male in my mid 30's who feels fairly healthy so I didn't come in with too many concerns. She then told me that due to the time and the fact that the doctor had already gone home she would need to examine me. I had absolutely no problem with that whatsoever.

She told me to take off my shirt and pants. I did so and was now in my underclothes. She then looked me up and down in a sly way. As I mentioned before I am in fairly good shape, muscular, and have a caramel-like skin complexion. I began to feel that she was liking what she saw. Nurse Constance then said, "In order to properly examine you, I'm going to need you to remove your undershirt and boxers, Sir."

At this moment I was totally stunned. I began feeling myself becoming slightly aroused as well. I complied and took everything off. I now stood in front of her completely naked. She gawked in awe over what she saw. As if she was pulling herself out of a trance she then said, "Okay, now lets get started. I'm going to check you for any lumps."

She then bent down and started feeling my testicles. I gave out an unintentional moan to which she looked up and gave a slight but naughty smile. She continued feeling my testicles. She then said, "Ok, I don't feel anything there but I need to examine the penis".

She then moved to my penis and started feeling it. I felt myself becoming aroused. She kept on feeling and even started slowly stroking my penis. Constance stated, "I must take this step to make sure there are no lumps and everything is healthy".

By now my penis became erect and her slow and steady strokes felt heaven sent. I began to moan in pleasure. Suddenly she said, "Okay, everything is good there. But I must do another test just to make sure that everything is in working order".

She then had me get on the exam table and told me to lay down to which I did. She then put a glove over her right hand and grabbed some lubricant. She then told me "Now it's time for your prostate exam".

I was thinking to myself that today is my lucky day because I love anal stimulation, especially prostate play and I love being submissive, especially to a woman.

She then lubricated her glove and my asshole. She started by inserting her index finger into my boy pussy. It felt AMAZING. She slid it in and out slowly, then started gradually picking up the pace. It felt really nice. I then asked, "Could you insert another finger also? I want to feel full and I want a really thourough exam?"

She happily obliged. She was now pegging my asspussy with two fingers and was going at a good and steady pace. I had a full on hard on which she kept staring at.

I felt sexual tension continue to build. I felt my prostate being pleasured and it began to feel better and better. She then pressed her hand over my taint, giving it a nudge with medium strength. The combination of inwardly massaging my male G spot and pressing down on my taint made me feel like I desperately needed to pee. "Hold up a second, I have to use the restroom" I told her.

"Don't worry, you're doing great" she said. She then continued massaging my male G spot and pressing down on my taint.

I then said, "No, if you don't let me up I'll be peeing all over this table".

She responded, "I don't care. I'm going to keep playing with you as long as I want until you lose all control." She then started to rub my prostate slightly faster and gave more pressure to my taint area. I couldn't control it anymore. I started peeing all over my chest. She then grabbed my hard spouting penis and began drinking my pee to my surprise. She then purposely soaked her scrubs in my moisture. Soon my bladder was totally empty and her top was soaking wet. She then removed her top, then proceeded to remove her bottoms followed by her bra and panties. She now stood totally naked.

Her breasts were huge but nice. She had nice brown tits and large dark brown nipples. Her body was thick but curvy in ALL the right places. My penis was at FULL attention.

"I know what will make this more fun!" Constance said with a smile on her face. I wondered what she had in mind.

She went to the desk and pulled out a 9 inch long black strap on. "I'm going to fuck you like there's no tomorrow" she proclaimed. I couldn't believe it. I was about to be completely exploited and dominated by this big, strong, voluptuous woman. My penis was throbbing in excitement.

She wrapped the toy on herself and got on the table. She then penetrated my boy pussy. Moving in and out slowly, then gradually picking up the pace. While she was fucking me she leaned over and we embraced in a long french kiss. This had me even more excited. I started feeling and sucking on her DD sized breasts. The taste and the smell were both amazing. While continuing to lick her tits I reached around and grabbed, then spanked her ass to which she giggled.

We continued this play while she pumped me. I started to feel a tension in my pelvic area again. But this time I know I didn't need to pee. I was feeling the onset of orgasm. She continued pumping me while I licked her tits and ran my fingers over her ass crack.

Suddenly I felt a very warm and pleasurable sensation generate from my pelvis up through my belly and my chest. Soon every extremity in my body felt pleasure as cum oozed out of my penis onto my stomach and then onto the exam table. I was shaking, moaning, and panting from the immense pleasure of this prostate hands free release. She then smiled in pride as she knew that she had completely fucked, dominated, and pleasured me. She then pulled out of me and removed her strap on.

"Wow, you're a freak" Constance said.

"True. but we're not totally done until I satisfy you" I told her to which she looked pleasantly surprised. I then got off the table and told her to turn around. I then told her to bend over which she did. I then got down low and moved my mouth into her voluptuous butt crack. I first inhaled her musky, voluptuous ass with my nose and did so loudly so that there was no way she could not know that I was enjoying smelling her ass.

I said, "Oh, Constance, you're making me horny". I then heard her give a nervous giggle. My penis was becoming rock hard again. I loved the musky, womanly smell of her ass so much that I had to give in to my primal urges.

I then stuck my tongue in her poopshoot. I licked and caressed her anal cavity and began fucking her asshole with my tongue. She began to moan with pleasure. I kept fucking her ass with my tongue while feeling her very wet and very smelly pussy. She then meekly said, "Fuck me!". She then basically threw herself on the exam table and spread her very thick and voluptuous legs.

I teased her first by licking and slurping her wet, smelly cooch and clit. She began moaning louder and louder. I kept up this torture as long as I could. My penis was throbbing, wet from precum, and musky. My stomach and pubic area was still sticky from my earlier cum eruption. Her pussy was soaking wet by now and her juices were beginning to soak the table. Finally, I couldn't take anymore. I needed to cum NOW!

I took one good, intoxicating sniff of her pussy and then got in position and placed my hard, throbbing dick in her soaked, stinky pussy and began pumping. She moaned and pulled me in close to kiss. While we kissed I kept pumping and tension kept building. I began running my fingers through her long, black hair. I then felt her vaginal muscles begin to twitch. With this I lost all control and busted my load all in her warm, wet pussy. She moaned as she too was in deep orgasm. I hollered "Holy shit!" as this was the best penile orgasm of my life.

We both lay on the table completely exhausted, cuddling, and kissing. I knew that we would soon need to get up but for the time being I was enjoying the love I felt from this big, beautiful, voluptuous woman.

The end.