Naughty wife Naughty life

Story Info
Husband and wife epic experience at LS pool party.
934 words
3.52
27.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story was edited by neuroparenthetic. He has once again worked his magic. I hope you enjoy!*

Naughty wife Naughty life

Wes and Tiff are new to the lifestyle. They are both very shy, and oblivious to any type of advances. One summer evening, they work up the courage to attend an Ls pool party. They load up the cooler with some liquid courage and head out.

The couple arrives at the pool and immediately becomes flush and nervous. They're just trying to take it all in. They see every type of body imaginable: thick, skinny, smooth, wrinkly, loose, and tight. They also see cocks of all shapes and sizes. The shock factor is almost overwhelming. They find some empty lawn chairs, take a seat, and pour themselves a drink each.

Wes is hesitant, but Tiff is a little bolder and says, "We didn't come all this way to just sit on the side lines."

She stripes her shorts and top off, revealing a cute two-piece swimsuit -- red, white, and blue. Tiff is a beautiful, curvy milf with a blonde pixie cut and blue eyes. She is slightly self-conscious, but seeing all these body types has given her a newfound confidence.

Wes says, "Screw it," and removes his shirt and shoes, revealing a muscular, toned body. The two enter the pool and find an open spot to relax.

The two float around and talk about the emotions running throughout their bodies. After a few drinks, the couple is feeling a little tipsy. Tiff decides to take her top off, and Wes is floored. He never imagined his wife would have her tits out around other strangers, let alone other men. Wes follows suit, removing his swim trunks.

By this time, Wes is rock hard. Tiff motions Wes to sit on the side of the pool. She smiles and says, "I am going to suck your dick In front of everyone."

Wes nervously climbs on to the side of the pool and while Tiff begins to do what she does best.

Tiffs sucks his member to the edge of cumming and then stops. She loves to edge Wes. They share a kiss and a sinful grin. Tiff is extremely horny and ends up sliding out of her bottoms. This is a side of Tiff that Wes has been waiting to see. Wes loves seeing his wife radiate confidence and truly come out of her shell. Its Tiffany's turn to be on display.

Wes lays a towel on the edge of the pool and has her lie down. He puts his face between her legs and begins to kiss her inner thighs, avoiding her sweet, pink pussy for the time being. He loves teasing Tiff; it drives her wild. He also loves making her cum, though, and so he slides two fingers into her wet pussy and begins to suck and lick her clit. Tiff archers her back and plays with her tits. The sun feels amazing on her naked body. Nothing else in the world matters. Tiff grabs Wesley's head and locks her thighs around his neck. She squirts all over his face.

When the orgasm subsides, she lays motionless under the evening sun. Tiff sits up and slides back into the water. The two embrace each other. Tiff loves the taste of her juices on Wesley's lips. She wraps her legs around his waist and positions his dick at the opening of her pussy. She begins to slowly go up and down his shaft. Wes feels her tense up and begin to shake. Tiff is on cloud nine. Tiff stays on Wesleys cock and mentions, "Didn't you say you had to pee?"

Wesley smiles and replies, "Yes ma'am, I did."

Tiff smiles back and says, "Go ahead, honey. Let it flow in my pussy, because I am pissing on you right now!"

Wes relaxes enough and begins to piss. Tiff can't help but smile because she sees how turned on Wes is.

Tiff and Wes continue to just enjoy each other's company when another couple swims up and strikes up a conversation. The husband mentions how his wife would love to choke down Wesley's cock. The young couple smile for approval at one another. Tiff pipes up and says, "Girl, go ahead and give it a try!"

Wes leans back while the wife takes his cock into her mouth and begins trying to deep throat his member. She makes a few attempts, to no avail.

The husband then mentions how attracted he is to Tiff - how he would love to just hold her in the water and feel her skin. The young couple nod at each other again, and the husband -- also completely naked -- moves in a embraces Tiff. Wes can't help but remain hard watching his wife in another man's arms. He is wondering if she might wrap her legs around his waist and guide his cock inside her pussy. The husband is lightly teasing Tiffany's nipples.

Tiff is responding with a sinister smile and giggle. Her nipples are rock hard. The couple ends up spotting some of their friends. They say their goodbyes and swim off. Tiff and Wes embrace and end up fucking again inside the pool. Wesley looks Tiff in the eyes and states he is about to cum! Tiff rides Wesley's cock with a vengeance.

She is going to milk his balls of every drop. She even runs her finger over his asshole, knowing it will send Wes over the edge. The two exit the pool and head home for another round of mind-blowing sex!