All Comments on 'Naughty wife Naughty life'

by sicklytwisted2016

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

strange, what are you trying to accomplish?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What is with this idea that a "Hotwife" is anyone to trust and depend on. In almost every story on this site a "Hotwife" story equals a skank and whore and cuckold story. And the cuck is always like a little boy doing what his whore says. Just once why can't a cuck grow a backbone and actually tell his skank to fuck off. There must be a place where hot single women can live quite happily being skanks without humiliating a husband they no longer have feelings for.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66almost 2 years ago

You have a story idea here, but not a real story. This needs a lot more time and editing effort to better flesh out the characters and scenes and catch the spelling errors. (ie. She doesn't "archer" her back, but more likely "arches".)

And it's being a bad guest to piss around someone else's pool or fuck in it, even in the lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As this writer sits at his desk he thinks to himself. "I've written three lousy stories and have no following to speak of. What shall I do to further humiliate myself? I know, I'll write a cuck story. There are lots of those, people must really like them."

Epic failure dipshit, epic failure. Another wasted story about a woman who is anything but a "loving" wife and a member of the male species who has yet to grow a pair of balls and become a man. I'll pass along the same advice I gave my twenty-year-old nephew recently as he complained about his supposed girlfriends flirting with other men. I told him to reach between his legs, when he did i asked him.

"Is there anything there?" As he nodded affirmatively I further instructed him, "Then act like it and stop being a pussy."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hey there dudley. I think the way that goes is, "Naughty wife, fucked up life." 1*

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Not well written, but the concept is good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Garbage=1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How fucked up is british culture? Seriously...they've lost the plot, entirely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sounds like a better experience than we had. I was talked into going to a club by my wife and her friend. At the club we were introduced as a new couple looking to have an adventure. Well the girls got hit on pretty quick. I had talked to several different women and couples as well all of them seem to have already made their plans. Then an older woman not saying she was bad looking or anything but she wasn't really my type started heading on me. I thought what the heck might as well start in on this one surely wouldn't be my normal choice but I went with her anyway. That didn't last very long it may have been me but all I seen was the way that there was a line forming in front of my wife. There was a guy that approached me seeming to be a nice person I asked him what was up with that lady with a line in front of her not letting him know that it was my wife. He said hey buddy that's new me on the chopping block so a lot of the guys and some women will want to try her out. I asked is that a fact what about a new man being at this club? He said it is kind of normal the women will be hit on a lot more before the men. If that man is outstanding then he will begin to get it on. Then he looked at me and said that is your wife isn't it? I said yes it is and I will be leaving soon with or without her I was led to believe that this would be equal opportunities for both of us. Will not be a willing cuckold. I walked by Jenny my wife and lean down and told her that I was going home. She got really excited real quick and asked what was wrong? I said that I was misled and this would be equal for both of us but I don't even know how many different men and women have been on you already and I have been with one woman only a very short time I am leaving I hope that we can make our marriage stay together and get back to where it used to be. Before I even got to the car she was with me half dressed saying how sorry she was that she doesn't know what was going on. We are still together but it is made clear that there will never be any other person involved in our marriage.

PirettePirettealmost 2 years ago

Might want to find a new editor! Right in the beginning, "She stripes her shorts and top off,..". It should be "strips", not "stripes"!

Didn't bother reading the rest, and from the rest of the comments, I'm pretty happy about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More like an opening paragraph than a story and a poor one at that. Epic stupidity

GinafrommaineGinafrommainealmost 2 years ago

I hope the pool is well chlorinated as they both essentially peed in the pool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another shot on the BAD!!!! -10

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersicklytwisted2016@sicklytwisted2016
Just your average horny husband 😜 with a a sick and twisted wild side. I love my wife and love exploring sexual fantasies/ fetishes/ kinks with her!