Necessity Breeds Naturally Ch. 04

Story Info
Matthew gets a new client with a very controlling husband.
3.1k words
4.2
4k
2
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alupine
alupine
213 Followers

An average looking man in his mid thirties with peach-colored skin and a five-o-clock shadow, ambled confidently until he reached the corner of a narrow hall. His brown hair was done up in a stylish fade and he was dressed in black clothes commonly worn by the restaurant service industry. He looked at a number plate on the wall outside of a closed room before knocking firmly.

"Come in," was the reply. He opened the door, holding flowers behind his back as he entered. The room was clean, sparsely furnished, and smelt faintly of chemicals. Against the wall near the window that showed the dark city outside were several vases of flowers.

Stirring awake in a hospital bed was a pretty woman with small dark brown eyes, bronze skin and long straight black hair. Her shoulders were slumped as if she was exhausted. A cord went from a computer screen next to the bed and down onto her finger. Sitting in a reclining chair next to her was a slender woman with shoulder length brown hair, fair skin and heavy bags beneath her dark blue eyes.

"Good evening," the man said with a grin. "How are we all feeling?"

"Fabulous," said the woman in bed, with a sarcastic tone.

"These are for you," he said, holding out the bundle of flowers.

"Thank you Matt," she replied, taking them with a wan smile.

"Congratulations Alex," he said to the woman in the reclining chair. He opened his arms and gave her a hug as she stood.

"Thank you," Alex smiled as they parted.

"So how... how long did you-?" he asked, turning back to the woman in bed.

"I don't know, it seemed like forever," she admitted.

"Twelve hours," Alex said.

"Ooo, I'm sorry," Matt apologized.

"Well it is your fault," she said with an accusing, but somewhat comedic tone.

"True," Matthew laughed. "Where's-" He was interrupted by the sound of a child crying coming from a bassinet.

"Babe, I'll take the flowers," offered Alex. She quickly grabbed them and set them next to others, before going to the bassinet. The woman in the hospital bed pressed a button on the remote and her bed tilted so she was in a sitting position, while Alex checked on the wrapped newborn.

"Could I change her diaper?" Matthew asked.

"Oh please," Alex said with relief, grabbing a diaper and handing it to him.

"It's been forever since I changed one, but I never minded too much," he said, going up to the side of the bassinet.

He gazed at the tiny human with a smiling visage. While her toothless mouth wailed, her eyes were tightly closed. He unwrapped the blanket around her torso, unbuttoned the bottom of her outfit and then opened her diaper.

"Woah, I remember that smell," he laughed. He fumbled a bit, but was able to wipe and clean the infant before placing a new diaper and tossing the soiled one in the bin. He went to the sink to wash his hands. Alex brought the baby to the black-haired woman in bed. She had opened her gown, baring her breast, ready for the infant to suckle. After Matthew was finished drying his hands he went to the other side of the bed.

"You're going to be a great mom Hannah," he said with a grin.

"I hope so," she said with a heavy sigh.

"You both will," Matthew assured, nodding at Alex. She grinned in response and nodded back.

* *

After he had left, Matthew got a call a couple hours later. He picked up the phone from his pocket, and answered when he saw it was Hannah.

"You got those flowers from the gift shop downstairs didn't you?"

"Uh... yeah, sorry I just came from work and didn't-"

"It's fine, it's just Alex and I had a bet, and it looks like I won," she said with mirth.

Matthew laughed.

"Though, I called for another reason. I forgot to tell you when you were here, because I haven't had any sleep. Our friends Sarah and Stephen from college came and visited. They didn't know how we got pregnant, so we told them the story. Turns out they are having trouble getting pregnant too," Hannah said.

"Oh?" Matthew replied dubiously.

"We basically recommended you as an option. I hope that's ok."

"You recommended me?

"Well we were so thankful for what you did. What you did was such a gift. We didn't say you would help them out for sure. We just said that maybe you would. There's no pressure."

"Oh jeez," Matthew sighed.

"Sorry I-"

"Well, it's... it's ok I guess," he replied.

"You sure?"

"Don't worry about it. You have enough to worry about with little Emma. But as long as my mother doesn't get any worse I should have enough money to last for a few months and not have to impregnate any more women," he chuckled. Hannah laughed at that.

* * *

"Wait, what?" Matthew said. His expression revealed obvious confusion.

"Central vein stenosis," said the doctor, after adjusting the stethoscope around his neck. "There are large veins in your chest which drain blood from the arms and head back to the heart. The veins in your mother's chest have narrowed considerably. It's most likely a side effect of the dialysis. That's why she has swelling in her arms."

"What do we do?"

"Angioplasty is the safest option at this point. I can insert a balloon with minimally invasive surgery and remove the blockage."

"Surgery?"

"With a very small incision. But with any surgery there are risks."

"Alright," Matthew nodded. "Does Medicare cover angio-whatever?"

"Talk with the front desk, they'll be able to check her insurance for you. Usually Medicare will cover some, but not all of the expense."

"Alright," he sighed, in a defeated tone. "Thank you doctor."

* * *

Sitting on a tan leather couch, looking at his phone, sat a very handsome man with lightly tanned skin, blonde hair, green eyes, and a straight nose. Next to him was a voluptuous, attractive woman in her late thirties. She had russet-colored skin with makeup lightly across her face, a snub nose, and light brown eyes beneath mascara-covered lashes. Her blonde hair was tied up in a tight bun on top of her head. A long dark empire-waist skirt draped her to the ankles and a ribbed sweater covered her torso, de-emphasizing her very large chest. Her hands were folded across her lap as she looked across the room to a large grandfather clock. She parted her plump red lips.

"Should I call him?"

"Wait until ten past," the man said, keeping his gaze on his phone.

"Yes darling," she replied with eerie calm.

It was a few more minutes before there was the sound of a car parking in the driveway and then a knock on the door a moment later. They both rose from the couch and went to the door.

"Hello. Sorry I'm late," Matthew apologized. His face was freshly shaven and he was wearing dark clothing.

"It's fine," replied the man holding open the door. "Come on in," he said, gesturing to the interior.

"Thanks Stephen," Matthew replied as he entered. "Hello Sarah," Matthew said with a faint smile, waving to her. "I apologize for being late." The woman stood up from the couch.

"Yes. Hello Matthew," she said, her face stoic.

"Let's go to the dining table, we have the contract there," suggested Stephen.

"Sure," Matthew agreed.

Stephen led the way into the dining room adjacent to their living room. There on the table was a thin stack of papers and a pen. Matthew tentatively looked at the first page.

"Go ahead and leaf through it, we already signed," Stephen said.

"Ok," Matthew replied, as he grabbed the pen.

"We had our lawyer friend go through the document you have us and put in a few more things to protect us."

"Oh?"

"Just to make sure you don't try to get custody later," Stephen said.

"I have enough kids," Matthew smiled.

"Still, just in case. Once you sign we can get started."

"Ok, just give me a minute," he said as he sat.

Sarah sat down, watching Matthew, but Stephen went back to his phone. About five minutes later Matthew spoke.

"Seems innocent enough." Then he scrawled his signature on the last page below the others.

"Alright," Stephen nodded. "Back this way now."

Matthew followed Stephen down a dark hall to a very small room. The blonde man turned a switch on the wall that illuminated a floor lamp. The room had a queen-size sofa bed that had been dressed in sheets, a lamp and tall bookcases lining all of the walls, and a desk opposite the sofa, with a chair against the foot of the bed. Matthew peered into the room, as Stephen and Sarah took up most of the remaining space inside.

"Sorry it's so small, but we thought it would be better for you to... you know, conduct the transaction (he used air quotes) in Sarah's office instead of our bedroom." Matthew laughed softly when Stephen said the word transaction.

"Sure, wherever you feel is best," Matthew agreed.

Stephen went to the top of the desk and pressed a button on some sort of camera on a swivel. A red light in the corner of it illuminated.

"Uh what's-"

"I won't be here. I know we talked about me being in the room, but I decided to watch from my office using this security camera. That way I can still make sure Sarah's safe, but I won't be in the way. Hopefully that is acceptable for you?"

"Uh... if you want, sure," Matthew nodded. He looked to Sarah who met his gaze without hesitation.

"I'll leave you to it then," Stephen said as he left the room. Matthew entered and Stephen closed the door behind him.

Matthew and Sarah looked at each other, him a bit nervous and Sarah looking down shyly, her hands folded in front of her. They were inches apart by the very nature of the available space.

"I-I like your dress," he said. She didn't reply. "Well, how do you want to do this? I could..."

She quickly sat on the bed and lay back. She didn't waste any time and immediately pulled her skirt up high, revealing her thick legs, wide hips and black panties.

"You have a beautiful figure," Matthew said, untying his shoes and kicking them off.

"I...," she mumbled.

"I mean it," he said.

"Let's keep the small talk to a minimum," came the disembodied voice of Stephen.

Matthew quickly looked around the room until his eyes rested on the camera turned at them, the indicator light bright red.

"Sorry nerves," he said.

"Understandable," Stephen replied through the speaker in the camera. "But I'd like to keep this professional."

"Yes sir." Matthew smiled wryly, unbuckled his pants and dropped them to the floor. Sarah peeled off her panties over her pelvis and down her legs. She set them on the bed beside her. Matthew took his flaccid penis in his hand and looked down between Sarah's legs. Her manicured pubic hair was nearly black compared to the blonde hair on her head. He stared at the prominent folds of her labia as he began stroking his penis.

"Is it hot in here?" he asked softly, a bead of sweat dripping down his forehead.

"Could you repeat that?" Stephen said.

"I said, it feels hot in here."

"The room doesn't get much circulation," he replied.

"Do you mind if I take off my shirt?" Matthew asked Sarah.

"Um, I'd rather you not," Stephan replied, his voice echoing slightly in the room.

"Alright," Matthew said, looking at the camera. Then he turned back to Sarah. Her eyes were closed and her hands were clenched on her skirt, holding it above her hips. He looked back down between her legs. Her pelvis was nearly a foot from the edge of the bed.

"Can you come a little closer?" he asked.

"It's ok, just move down honey," Stephen said. She immediately responded by scooting down the bed towards Matthew.

"That's good, thanks," he said. He continued to stroke his penis for about a minute as it began to engorge.

"Are you going to put it in?" Sarah's husband asked in a hollow voice.

"I will, but do you have any lubrication?" he asked.

"No, uh... I don't think we have any," he said dubiously. "That's never been a problem."

"Alright, well here goes," Matthew replied. He tapped the tip of his partially turgid dick across her pussy lips. His cock struggled there for a moment.

"What are you doing?" Stephen asked.

"She's too tight," he said. And then he whispered- "Sorry, you're very tight."

"No she's not," said the voice from the camera.

"Stephen, did you want to come in here to feel? I'm telling you she's tight."

"I'll just be in the way."

"Here," Sarah said very quietly, putting her long painted nails on each side of her pussy as she pulled open her slit. "Try now," she whispered.

He was stroking his now firm dick and slipped it slowly past her vulva. Then he pulled back and forth, working himself deeper.

"I told you," Stephen said with annoyance. Matthew silently fumed.

"Is that better?" she whispered. Matthew looked at her face and noticed she still had her eyes closed.

"Yes, thanks," he smiled. He used the back of his hand to wipe the sweat from his brow. "I'll go slow at first."

"What are you saying? I can't hear," Stephen said.

"Nothing, just that I'll go slow to start."

"Why though?" Stephen asked.

"I don't want to be too rough," he explained.

"It's fine, you're a little smaller than me anyway," he said.

"Alright," Matthew replied angrily.

He took hold of her legs and began pumping his cock back and forth. He went so deep that his pubes mashed against hers. Cried out softly as his balls slapped against her.

"Sorry," he said, suddenly pulling back more to a more shallow depth. He quickly thrusted again, but not as deep. He was going at this pace for several minutes before he slowed, feeling the sweat seep down his back. He looked down at Sarah and noticed sweat was beaded on her brow as well.

"Why are you stopping?" the voice from the camera asked with concern. "Just finish."

"Sorry, just a sec."

He peeled off his thick black socks and sighed, using the back of his hand to mop his brow again. He breathed deeply and began to stroke his penis that had begun to get soft.

"What's taking so long?" Stephen asked.

"Don't rush me, it's really fuckin' hot in here. Can't I open the door or something?"

"No swearing. And no opening the door, my father is down the hall," he said.

"Wait what?"

"It's fine he usually just stays in his room, but I'd rather he doesn't hear-"

"Alright, I get it, just give me a moment," Matthew said, as he stroked his half-hard dick. "Sorry, I gotta take off my shirt," he said, moving his hand to the buttons and quickly undoing them. "It's just too hot."

"Fine, take off your top," he replied petulantly.

Matthew pulled his hips back, his dick coming free of Sarah as he continued unbuttoning his shirt. She opened her eyes briefly and looked down at her waist. She crossed her hands over the hem of her sweater and as she pulled it up over her head, a pair of massive tits in a tight sleeveless white shirt bounced down onto her torso. She tossed the sweater back behind her. Matthew's mouth dropped open in surprise as he stopped unbuttoning his shirt.

"No, I meant Matt!" Stephen said sharply. Her face became red and she covered her eyes with her hand. Matthew tried to keep his staring to a minimum as he removed the remainder of his shirt. Beneath he had a thin sleeveless undershirt that was already damp with sweat.

"Stephen, you need to fix the AC in this room," Sarah complained loudly. There was no answer from Stephen. Her sudden response caused Mattew to smile. "Come on Matt," Sarah goaded, pulling her pussy open with her hands again.

"Yes ma'am," he said, looking down at his erection, which had become rock hard. He pressed it past her meaty lips and it slipped easily inside.

"Oh," she moaned.

"Sorry," he said, going a bit deeper than intended.

"It's ok."

He felt his sweat bead on his forehead and drip down onto Sarah's white shirt as he fucked her more deeply. She was grunting softly, her large breasts heaving as she held her pussy open. He looked down upon her face and she held his gaze, her brow furrowing slightly as she moaned. Matthew was panting, almost like an animal. After only a few minutes he announced- "I'm going to cum."

"Do it deep," she urged.

"Yes ma'am," he smiled. His balls slapped against her and she gasped as the first burst of his cum went inside. He held himself there, spurting his semen, feeling himself explode several times. As he began to retract he heard the speaker echo.

"No! Stay inside," said Stephen.

"Uh... ok."

As he pressed back, he felt Sarah's sharp nails grip his loins firmly. He looked up to her and she smiled shyly, her eyes avoiding his gaze.

"I read the chances of pregnancy increase if you stay inside for at least three minutes after," Stephen said. "I got it on my watch starting now."

Matthew stared at Sarah's face, but she looked to the side, at the wall. Time seemed to pass slowly.

"How long has it been darling?" she asked.

"50 seconds," came her husband's disembodied voice from the speaker. After nearly two minutes Matthew broke the silence.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" said Stephen.

"A boy or a girl?"

"A boy," he said.

"I just want a healthy baby," she whispered, turning her face to him.

"Well, I hope I can give that to you," he said softly with a smile. She grinned back sweetly.

"It's been three minutes," came Stephan's hollow voice from the speaker.

Matthew pulled back carefully until he was free from Sarah's interior.

"Do you have a place I could clean up?" he said with concern, looking down at his groin. His diminishing cock was covered in glistening fluid.

"Just wait there, I'll show you to the bathroom," said her husband.

"Thank you Matt," Sarah whispered.

Matthew looked back to Sarah and her massive breasts, with her legs spread, her large pussy lips wet and her eyes peering up at him with a wan grin across her lips.

"The pleasure was all mine."

She giggled.

alupine
alupine
213 Followers