Ned's Big Payday Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The French Laundry is a member of French-based Relais & Chateaux, Relais Gourmands and Traditions & Qualité; organizations recognized for their dedication to maintaining the highest international standards for hospitality and culinary excellence."

Kate said, "This is so exciting. I've only been to one Michelin three star and that was near Lyon, France. We were on a shoot there and the magazine editor treated us. It was special and probably the meal I'll most remember, except maybe tonight's."

"The thing that amazes me is Keller was only born in 1955 so he's still in his sixties. To have accomplished so much in such a short time is inspiring," Tom said.

Kate asked, "Will he be there tonight?"

"I'm not sure. He has several restaurants and travels between them. He keeps his hands firmly on the business."

Kate asked, "How well do you know him?

"We have a relationship through friends."

Arriving at the French Laundry was interesting. The young men doing the valet parking directed the limo to a reserved spot and rushed to open the doors. When they walked into the reception area, the manager on duty greeted them like old friends.

"Tom, it's so good to have you again." He then greeted Kate with a clearly appreciative smile. "If your party is ready, so is your table."

Many patrons stared as they walked through. Kate could stop traffic just by walking on the sidewalk. A restaurant was not a challenge as this statuesque and sophisticated lady walked to her table.

Once seated, Kate watched as Charles and Claire were seated two tables away. Unless a person knew they were with Tom, like the manager did, one would never guess. As she later noticed during the meal, their service was identical to Tom's. Kate was impressed by the staff's attention to all details of quality service no matter who the guest was.

As Kate remembered from the restaurant in Lyon, her menu did not show the prices. Only the host has a priced menu. But that night, it didn't matter. She planned on following Tom's lead.

They discussed the menu and decided on Island Creek oysters with Regiis Ova caviar, a salad of tender garden lettuces and herbs, Hokkaido Sea scallops, charcoal grilled Japanese Wagyu and verbena strawberry swirl ice cream. All servings were small by normal American standards but perfectly plated. The presentation was amazing with the food appearing to be art.

They talked about their companies and the difficulties they faced in the competitive environment. They talked about how they were raised and the family values their parents instilled in them. They talked about future issues they must deal with, and they talked about this world class restaurant and cuisine. Each course had been paired with a wine chosen by the sommelier. It was a perfect dinner even before Chef Keller stopped by.

"Tom, it's wonderful to see you again. I'm honored you came. And I'm especially honored by the presence of this remarkable lady.

"Kate, you don't know me, but I know all about you and your wonderful career. My daughter works for a fashion designer and she showed me photos of you modeling her designs in Paris. I also attended a show with her in Chicago and saw you again. We were sitting at the end of the runway and, as you approached, you smiled and winked at us. My heart skipped. That was the most beautiful smile ever. You made those designs come alive, young lady. You were, and still are, very impressive."

Kate replied, "Chef Keller, you just blew my mind. I'm about speechless but so honored. Thank you. That was over 20 years ago. How did you recognize me?"

"The manager who seated you came directly to me and said that we had a model in the house. He knew from your height, appearance, they way you walked, and your fashionable dress that you had to be one. Another server stopped to watch you enter and he also came to me. He said he'd swear you were a model from the way you walked and carried yourself. He told me that upon entry you owned the room.

"I sneaked a peek and then all those great memories of seeing you came back. I texted my daughter just before I came over. She is totally shocked."

Kate smiled and said, "The Chicago show was the last one I did. I left the business and got married shortly after it. Please give my best to your daughter."

Tom was gobsmacked. It seemed that she was the most valued guest, not himself. He was also surprised to learn a little about Kate's modeling career. She hadn't yet shared that with him.

The dinner was the best Kate could ever remember. The service was impeccable, and the wine perfectly matched the food. She would never forget this night made ever more perfect by meeting Chef Keller.

The limo took them to the hotel a few miles away. Tom told the driver to pick them up at 9:00. He walked Kate to her room and waited for the porter to bring their luggage and open the doors. She walked into a dazzling suite like you see in the movies. The furniture, art, lighting, and room temperature were perfect.

She went across the hall to Tom's suite and it was identical, except for the art. Charles and Claire were just a few minutes behind them. Once all had chosen their rooms, they met in Tom's common area for late night drinks and discussion. It was a magical time for Kate, like she was living a dream.

That night, Tom decided for sure that she was the one. He also realized that he needed to go slow and let her control the relationship direction and speed. He was used to being in control and telling people what to do and when to do it. He realized that she was also used to doing the same thing. He knew he must be cautious.

Kate realized that Tom was the one man that she could love unconditionally. But she had to move cautiously and not force herself on him. He's not used to strong women she thought. What should be her next step, she wondered.

When Charles and Claire said goodnight and walked to their rooms, Tom came to sit beside Kate. She reached for his hand and said how wonderful she felt. He told her that she'd made his evening the best ever. Without another word, they came together for a very sweet kiss.

Realizing they had pushed it as far as they should, they stood and said goodnight. Kate walked to her bedroom, undressed and cried herself to sleep. Tom stared at the ceiling and finally had to take a sleeping pill. His emotions were on fire.

***

They agreed to meet for coffee and Danish at 8:00. Charles had arrived early and saved a table for them. Tom was next to arrive, followed by Claire. Kate was ten minutes late but was a one-model fashion show when she arrived. Her makeup was perfect, realistic and not overdone like many women do. She wore a gorgeous fall dress that reached to her knees, and a Hermes scarf that complimented it. Tom could only smile and worship this fashion supermodel who still had it.

The limo arrived a few minutes before 9:00 and they were in the air by 10:15. The flight was smooth and quick with a tailwind helping. Arriving at the general aviation terminal, Tom escorted Kate inside. Kate invited him to come for Christmas and he immediately accepted. They kissed again, with more passion. Each turned to walk away. Then Kate saw Angie and Ned waiting and smiling.

"Mom, I see it must have gone well."

"Magical. I don't want to wake up."

"Please tell us where you went."

Kate gave them the full account including the visit by Chef Keller to their table. She left out the part about Tom's plan for the company and said only that they agreed to begin the journey to see where it would lead.

Angie said, "You look very happy, Mom. I'm excited for you." Ned agreed and gave Kate a warm embrace.

***

The following week was very busy and very successful. The second contract concerning the Nashville studio was signed by the lawyers. Both recording studios made public announcements about the new vendor agreement and a local news reporter called to get Kate's comments. During the reporter's interview, Kate learned that a news service in California had published a photo of Tom and her having dinner at the restaurant. A second photo showed Chef Keller talking with them. The reporter asked if she had any comment.

"I was there with a friend who works for one of the recording studios in Nashville. That's all. It was a private dinner and I'm shocked that somebody thinks that's newsworthy and sneaks a camera into a fine restaurant to snap a photo. There's no end to how rude a person can be."

The reporter was surprised and asked, "Should I just report you had no comment?"

"No, you put in your report my exact quote, or I will not accept an interview by you again."

Kate's comment was in the report and AP picked it up. The next day, Tom called and said he'd seen her quote and congratulated her. "You nailed it, Kate," were his exact words.

***

Angie reviewed the recruiting progress at Monday's all-hands meeting. They had hired six full- time, three part-time and three interns who were in their third year at the university. Kate and the team were delighted, but much remained to be done. Kate had an idea.

When Tom called that evening, he asked for more details of her modeling career. He was intrigued. She explained how she was recruited by an agency in New York at the tender age of 19. Her parents were not excited about it, however, but they eventually admitted that they were very proud of her. She explained the stress, sometimes ugly situations and the life in general for a model who was in high demand.

He said that he could see how her beauty would attract an agency but that he'd always thought that runway models had to be skin and bones with no figure at all. She laughed and said that it had changed over the years and Victoria's Secret shows had an influence. Now even the heavy girls were modeling plus-size attire.

Tom asked, "Were you ever in a Victoria's Secret show?"

"Only twice. The designer made us wear those stupid angel wings. I didn't mind the skimpy apparel since my body was in good shape, but those damned wings just irked me."

She decided to change the subject and ask about her idea. "Do you know if any of the former employees of the video company you were using might be available?"

He was silent, obviously thinking, and then promised to talk to his production director and see.

"They were a very good company and worked well with our artists. We were disappointed by their bankruptcy, but I wouldn't have met you otherwise. For me, it was a blessing."

Kate replied, "I've been thinking about us the last two days. Do you actually think we can make this work being this far apart? I don't want to wait a month before I see you."

Tom said, "I've had those same concerns. I have a very good feeling about us but this distance is killing me. I need to be with you as we grow our relationship."

"Do you have any events or meetings anywhere closer coming up," she asked.

"Let me check with my assistant and I'll let you know. That's a good idea. We could meet before or after the event. Of course, it would be a business-related meeting in case the press is watching."

"Of course, it would," Kate said with a chuckle.

***

The ostrich and kangaroo were a big hit with Angie. She thought the ostrich and emu were similar in flavor and texture. The kangaroo was a big surprise.

"I've never thought about eating kangaroo. They seem to be such a muscular animal, I wonder which part would be tender enough to enjoy," Angie said at dinner. "But this tastes like beef or maybe bison. Very nice."

"This comes from the tenderloin that runs along the ribs. The Aussies eat a lot of it and it's also sold like ground beef for burgers and in casing like Italian sausage. They call them Kanga Bangas. In college I had a friend who was from there and that's how I learned about it. He said they shoot roos, as he called them, for food and to thin them out. They're pests, eat crops and are major driving hazards at night. They also breed like rabbits."

After dinner, they sat in the family room and sipped aged brandy. Angie said, "Mom heard today that the Bentley will be delivered tomorrow to my house. She said that there were no problems. They renewed all the fluids and checked it carefully for any rodent damage to the wiring. The manager told her that was usually the problem with storage of cars in garages or barns. They charged the two batteries and took it out for a test drive. The manager said it drove like new and he offered her $300,000 for it, which she declined, of course."

Ned said, "I hope you're planning to drive it. I'd feel like I'm not worthy."

"Sweetheart, why do you feel that? You're just as worthy as I am."

"Angie, that car is a statement. It is yelling, 'look at me. I'm rich.'"

She paused, obviously thinking.

"I see what you mean. We need to think about this. By driving that car, we would be doing the exact thing that we didn't want to do with the acting roles."

"What I could do," Ned said. "is buy a chauffeur's cap, you sit in the back seat, and we'll pretend that it's a limo for hire."

Angie replied, "That gives me an idea. You've been wondering what to do with your extra time. How about we get you a commercial driving license and business license and hire it out for weddings and VIP affairs. That'd be so cool, and you'd look great driving it. We could put a little decal on the back showing the name of the company and a phone number."

"Let me think about that. That'd work if we could get another driver for the times I'm booked for massages or therapy. How about Jason?"

Angie replied, "That's another reason I'm in love with you. You're pretty damn smart. I'll run this by Mom and then we can approach Jason."

Ned changed to their favorite subject.

"Let me ask you something. We're having a great time in bed. Would you like to learn some new positions to try?"

"Like what? Stand on my head or something?" They laughed for several seconds.

"That might be interesting but I was thinking about going through the Kama Sutra and try the positions it describes."

"Are these different from the positions that we use many times?"

"Most are. Wait a second, I'll bring the book and a list. Men's Health magazine published a list of 15 easy ones that every couple should try. I think I have some copies of it."

When he returned, Angie asked, "Why do you have copies? Is this something you used in your sex therapy classes?"

Ned realized that he was headed for trouble. He should have never mentioned it.

With a brave face, like a prisoner before the firing squad, he said, "Some of the women asked about it and I gave them copies."

"Oh. Did they want to try the positions in class?"

He thought, "Shit, she just pulled the trigger."

"Uuuh, some of them did. But it was very quick and only an exercise."

"I've had some of your exercises, was it like that?

He thought, "Lord please help me to stop digging."

Angie smiled and said, "I see you're uncomfortable so that answers my question."

"Sweetheart, it was all before my proposal to you and I'm now retired."

"For me, you can go back to work. I'd like to try these new positions. Could we do one a night?"

"Actually, they're very old positions. The book was written in India in the second or third century."

Angie replied, "My goodness, I thought that in those days, the men just knocked the women's heads and took what they wanted. They actually did think about pleasurable sex. Amazing."

"That may be the only thing good about it. Read the book sometime. You'll be really pissed by their rules for women, wives and concubines and when you can have sex with servants and what eunuchs could do. Not acceptable today."

"What you're saying, Ned, is the practices involving sex have changed but anatomical bodies are still the same. That means the positions are still the same. Let's try some of them and see what we think. I like your idea."

While Angie and Ned were discussing their sex life, Kate was missing hers. She went to bed as soon as Tom hung up. She needed a man, right there, right then and it better be good. Reaching to her favorite drawer, she pulled out the largest one she had and worked it into her body. She tried to imagine it was Tom entering her. It felt okay but not like a real one. She never reached orgasm and let the moment pass. She promised herself that the next time it would be Tom.

Tom walked from the phone to the bathroom with his laptop turned to Pornhub. He found a video that excited his senses and worked his erection with a well-practiced right hand. He was able to cum, as usual, but he promised himself the next time it would be within Kate's gorgeous body.

***

Angie asked, "Which one do we try first?"

"There's one called the Lotus position. To me that seems to check all the boxes. Here's what it looks like." The sketch showed the man sitting upright on the floor with his legs crossed to form a lap. The woman sits in his lap facing the man with her legs spread and wrapped around his torso. That position allows the couple to touch chests and kiss while the penis is in her vagina. The man lifts her bottom up and down to create the necessary friction.

"Let's do it. I like being on top with you holding me. This could be a winner."

Angie went to work to help Ned get ready. It didn't take long with her lovely mouth helping. As she sat in his lap, she could feel him enter. As usual, it felt warm and tight but not as deep as with other positions. That didn't matter. He began lifting and lowering her bottom and could feel her warm welcome and her vaginal muscles hugging its guest. They looked deep into their partners eyes. Ned leaned into her breasts and suckled a nipple, a move that always caused excitement. It wasn't long in coming.

Angie leaned back as far as she could to press his cock to her G-spot. That's all it took. It was exciting for both as their orgasms raged. Sweat ran down their faces. Still locked in position, she calmly sat and hugged the love of her life. They kissed in total bliss and both whispered, "I love you."

***

The Bentley was delivered the next afternoon. Ned received it at Angie's house. The dealer had sent a sales rep, at Kate's request, to show Ned all the features of the car. There were many, too many to take in at first. The rep suggested they take it out so he could feel the car and how it reacted. They went to the interstate and Ned was astonished by the acceleration on the entrance ramp. It was the most power he had experienced in a car.

After the rep left, Ned listened to the sound system and read the owner's manual instructions for using it. It sounded like he was in the orchestra at the symphony. Never had he heard anything like it. It was made especially for Bentley by Naim. It had 2,200 watts of power and eighteen speakers customized for this car. Kate was right, it was the best system he could imagine.

When Angie arrived home from the office, she found Ned still in the car studying the manual.

"Hey sweetheart, have you mastered it yet?"

Ned replied, "I could sit here and read for a week and not master it. This car is unreal."

"Did you take it out?"

"Yes, and it scared me. I like cars as much as anyone, but this is really a racecar in luxury camo. Hop in and we'll go for a ride. I want you to hear this sound system. It is unreal."

Angie was impressed by how quiet the cabin was and how the car handled bumps, lane changes and acceleration. The beautiful interior was pure luxury and the sound system outrageously good.

Everywhere they went, people stared and pointed them out. When stopped for a traffic light, the driver in the next lane wanted to know what it was. There was a sobriety checkpoint near the house with a dozen policemen checking all the drivers. When their turn came, a policeman directed their car to the side. Ned and Angie were concerned.