Ned's Big Payday Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said, "If you're ready, this next position is Janukurpara. In this position, I'll lift you up and lock my elbows under your knees. I'll reach under your butt and lift you. You'll wrap your arms around my neck and hold on. I should find your vagina easily. Once I enter, I'll slowly lift you up and down. Any questions?"

Janet replied, "Just don't go too fast. I want to extend my pleasure as much as I can. I know you're strong enough to hold me but do be careful with your back." She leaned in and kissed him again while reaching for his penis. It was fully engorged and ready.

Ned bent down and split her legs with his arms. She held onto his neck as he lifted her and spread her legs to raise them with his forearms. Once she was in position, she kissed him again as he slowly entered her. This was the deepest penetration she'd ever imagined.

He slowly lifted her bottom up and down and could feel the amazing slick secretion that Janet produced for his visitor. As he learned many times, every woman's vagina feels a bit different depending on size, lubrication and the strength of the vaginal muscles that contract on his erection. Their eyes focused on each other and Janet felt she had found a version of paradise.

Perspiration dripped from both faces as the movement up and down continued. She leaned her head back and stared at the ceiling which allowed Ned to capture one of the nipples in his mouth. As he nursed her, the orgasm hit with amazing energy. She quickly bounced up and down in his arms as fast as she could while the energy and tingling consumed her.

When calm, Ned let her down and they both collapsed to the floor. She lay there in his arms for what seemed like minutes, gasping for air and unable to talk.

"Are you okay," Ned asked.

"You ripped out all the negative feelings I have about men. If a man can make me orgasm like that, I'm willing to give them another chance. Thank you."

While struggling to stand, she noticed that he still was fully erect. She said, "I see that you didn't cum like me. Let me help you."

"No, that's okay. I don't have to."

Janet said, "Nonsense. Just lay back and let a lady take care of this." He did as instructed and within a minute of rapid hand stroking his creamy cum shot a foot into the air and continued spurting until it completely covered Janet's hand.

She called time and said she was exhausted and would have to return for the other Kama positions that had been picked. They took a shower together and soaped each other before calling it a night.

Ned dreamed again that night, but it was jumble of disconnected events, women, situations, fears, and celebrations. He could make no sense of it when he woke.

Chapter 9

The Future Arrives

Friday morning had been a slow one for Ned. He'd given only two massages to volleyball players and one physical therapy treatment to an injured basketball player. He felt very sorry for the basketball player. Her shattered ankle had been diagnosed as career ending. She was a real fighter, however, and was undergoing painful therapy sessions to give herself a chance. Anyone who knew her was cheering her on. Friends and players took turns being with her during the re-habitation sessions just to hold her hand and pray with her. He was inspired by the unselfish friends she had and by the unbounded optimism of the player.

Ned was not scheduled for sex therapy clients that evening. He decided to call Angie.

She picked up almost immediately and said, "Hey Mr. ST, how's your day going?"

"Why did you call me 'ST' just now?"

She whispered, "I have some people here and I didn't want them to know my sex therapist was on the line."

He said, "Very good. I'm calling to see if you could come to my place for dinner tonight. I'm cooking."

"Oooh, that sounds good. I've never had your cooking. What time?"

"Since it's Friday and you're not working tomorrow morning, let's make it for 7:30."

"That sounds good. Can I spend the night?"

"I'm counting on it," Ned replied. "See you then."

Angie turned to the people working together at her conference table and said, "That was my boyfriend and he's cooking for me tonight."

One of the women exclaimed, "You lucky stiff. We saw your boyfriend at the contract celebration and we're jealous. And now you tell us he cooks. Jeez Angie, where do we go to find a man like that?"

Angie said, "I'm just a lucky girl, I suppose. Mom introduced us."

Another woman helping sort through resumes asked, "Might there be a wedding soon?"

"He's not proposed yet. Maybe or maybe not. But that's not what we need to talk about. Let's go through these resumes one more time. We've got to schedule interviews very soon."

***

Angie arrived a few minutes late and apologized as she removed her jacket. "I'm sorry, Ned. We worked late trying to decide which applicants to interview. We were working the phones until 6:30 trying to reach the candidates to set times."

"That's fine, Angie. I knew it was something like that. All the pre-prep work is done so come to the kitchen and we can talk while I heat the oven."

"What are we having?"

"We're going to start with mushroom soup I made this afternoon, followed by a tossed salad with an assortment of dressings to choose from, followed by baked flounder with browned new potatoes and oven fried green beans. Then, assuming we have room, I baked a coconut cream pie."

Angie was gobsmacked. "Sweetheart, I could never have guessed you cooked like this. I'm blown away, seriously. Where did you learn?"

"My mother is a great cook and she often catered meals for local business meetings. During the summer, she put us boys to work helping her. We just picked it up from being around and watching her do it."

"How many brothers and sisters do you have?"

Ned replied, "I have only one brother. He's two years older and is currently in the Navy on a sub somewhere in the world. He's scheduled to return to base in time for Christmas and we're happy about that."

She said, "I'll bet. It must be tough being away from family like that."

"Oh, I forgot to mention that I made some dinner rolls using Mom's recipe. I tried one when it came from the oven and it's pretty darn good."

"I can't wait to tell Mom about this. She's going to be super impressed."

He asked, "By the way, has she heard from the guy in Nashville?"

"Yes. Tom called her last night, and they talked almost two hours. She said she barely slept after that. Now get this, she wouldn't tell me what they talked about. She would only say they were getting to know each other."

"Sounds funny to me," Ned responded.

"Mom and I are alike in many ways. We've learned to not get our hopes up and not to trust the proclaimed intentions of most men. She'll tell me when she's comfortable and knows the situation is for real."

"Has he made plans to come visit the company?"

"Not that I know. However, he's coming next weekend to take Mom to dinner."

"He's coming all this way just for that?"

"He's also flying his Citation twin engine jet here to pick her up. Go figure. And he wants to surprise her on where they're going for dinner. I'm taking her to the airport at 3:30 Saturday to meet his plane. This whole situation is getting well beyond my imagination."

"I wish I had a jet plane," Ned said.

"Hey, I go flying every time we have sex. I don't need a jet when I have you."

"You're sweet. Now let's have some soup and dinner rolls before I put the flounder in."

***

Dinner was excellent. Angie groaned after finishing the main course and opted out of having a piece of the pie. That would have to come later.

Ned said, "I'm still trying to wrap my head around Tom flying his jet here to take you mom to a mystery dinner. What else do you know about this guy?"

"The recording studio is owned by a holding company and has been for fifteen years. The holding company is lightly traded, and its market value is currently a little over nine billion. Tom is listed as the largest stockholder with fifty-one percent. His stock in the company is worth a little more than $4.6 billion. He had one child, a girl, who Mom said was killed in the accident."

"So why is he flying a cheap Citation? He could have brought a 777 from Boeing," Ned joked.

"I think Mom is just as impressed with his Citation."

"Good for Kate. I know she has a man-phobia and with good reason. But she needs a real friend that she can trust. It's not easy for her but maybe Tom is the answer."

"Mom and I spent time on the internet looking up anything we could find on him. He's never had a Facebook or Instagram account. We found several articles about his wife's accident, and he was interviewed by Forbes after a shareholders meeting. There were multiple articles going way back about his company and their emergence in Nashville. One of them said Tom started as a talent scout for the company."

Ned said, "That's impressive going from a scout to president. The important thing is that he has no negative articles and hasn't any obvious enemies."

"That's what Mom said."

Ned added, "I hope it works out for her. She deserves it."

They took glasses of brandy down to the rec room. As they settled into the comfortable sofa, she asked, "What are you thinking about our chance to be movie stars?" They both laughed.

Ned replied, "Let me just answer for myself." She nodded. "I don't want the fame or public recognition, if that what fame really is. I like being able to go anywhere and do anything without people pointing me out or pestering me. I'm just a private guy. I grew up on a farm. I get plenty of attention when I'm seen with you because you're gorgeous and people will always be gawking at you."

"Mom shared with me her experiences of being seen in public after her face was known in the fashion world. Most people just looked from a distance, but others wanted her autograph or to have a picture made with her. It got old and she doesn't miss that fame."

Ned reacted, "Yes, but she must have known the fame that a model like her would get when she entered the business."

"But she was nineteen, Ned. At that age, I wouldn't have thought about it."

"I guess not," he responded.

"As you pointed out, though an accident of genetics, people have been telling me how pretty I am since I was a small child. For better or worse, I do attract men's attention when I'm out and some do approach me and want something. People can be mean and vindictive, especially women who are jealous of me. I've been the target of women's abuse more than men's."

Ned said,"I guess the key question is do we need fame or money versus privacy and less money. I think for you and the video business, you'll have as much money as you need, if you don't already. And your business will consume your time in a way that you probably can't yet imagine."

"Ned, that's a great way to think about it. So, we're in agreement -- we turn down the offer?"

"Yes. Plus, you're going to give me children to take up my time."

"I am?"

"If you accept my offer." Ned kneeled in front of Angie and took her hand. When she realized the moment, her hands began shaking and tears welled.

"Would you do me the honor of being my wife?"

Tears flowed from her eyes. She gripped his hand and leaned over to kiss him.

"You honor me by asking. We've known each other for only three months, Ned. Are you sure you want to take a chance on me?"

"Angie, life is full of taking chances. I know enough about you and your mom to bet all I have on us making a good life together. I don't want to miss this opportunity."

"Ned, what about your sex therapy business? Do you think that will come between us?"

"Not if I give it up. I've already informed all my current patients that I'm shutting down. I'd like to continue working for the university in their sports department. I've also applied for a job in a physical therapy clinic near here and it'll involve helping people recover from surgery, broken bones and similar conditions."

"If you're sure about this, I'll accept your proposal with all my heart." They kissed and kissed again.

Ned reached under the sofa and pulled out a ring box. He opened it as her tears flowed and her hands trembled.

As he placed it on her finger, Angie said, "This is a gorgeous ring. It's not as gorgeous as my future husband, however. Your love makes me a complete woman. Our children will make us a complete family. I love you, Ned."

"I love you will all my heart, Angie." They kissed with all the passion they'd ever known. She held his face with her hands as she kissed him. The tears still flowed but they dripped over her smile.

"Can we go over and see Mom? She's going to faint."

"Should we call or just surprise her?"

Angie replied, "Why should I be the only one surprised tonight?"

"You're right. Let's go."

***

After Ned rang the doorbell, Jason came, peeked out the side window, and opened it with a broad smile. "Hey Angie, hey Ned, come it."

"Is Mom home?"

"Yes, she's doing her workout downstairs."

Angie said, "We want to surprise her, so we'll go down."

"Very good, I'll also let Denise know you're here."

As they entered the rec room, Kate was on the rowing machine and trying to break a record, or so it seemed. They walked up behind her, and Angie yelled, "Hey Mom."

Kate jumped, turned and exclaimed, "You scared me to death, Sparky. Darn your hide."

Kate stood and hugged both with her sweaty body and clothes.

"Is there something wrong?"

"No, Mom, we wanted to show you something."

"Okay."

Angie held up her left hand showing the lovely diamond.

Kate screamed and hugged her. Then they screamed together.

Kate reached for Ned and hugged him as Angie said, "I had dinner at Ned's tonight and then we discussed the pros and cons of the deal with the studio. After we agree to turn it down, we were sitting on the sofa and the next thing I knew, I was engaged."

Ned added, "Well, there's a little more to it than that."

"I imagine there was," Kate said. Angie then told the entire story and did a remarkable job of remembering most all that was said.

Kate said, "To be totally honest, I'm not surprised. When I introduced you here at the house, I sensed a magnetic force of nature surround you two. Any fool could see it. We just had to wait for you to see and feel it. I really believe this was a match made before you two were born."

Angie and Ned stared at each other and smiled. "Maybe so," said Angie.

"Let me take a quick shower and dress. Then we'll really celebrate," Kate said.

Angie and Ned walked to the kitchen where Denise and Jason were smiling. Denise said, "We heard. Congratulations." She hugged Angie as Jason warmly shook Ned's hand before hugging Angie. Denise continued, "Did this all happen tonight?"

"Yes," exclaimed Angie. "About an hour ago." She then gave Denise a condensed version of the proposal, as everyone listened and smiled, before showing her ring.

Jason said, "And today was our anniversary. We've been married 41 years."

Another round of congratulations was extended along with hugs and hands.

After Denise and Jason adjourned, Kate led Ned and Angie to the formal sitting room. As they sat, Kate said, "I'm relieved to hear that you're ending the sex therapy sessions, Ned. There was nothing at all wrong with them, of course, but now you two need to cleave to each other as the vows say and not let anything come between you. Your strategy of doing rehabilitation therapy

is spot on and much needed. As people age, there'll be a growing demand."

Ned replied, "I didn't want to risk it and I'm ready to move on and start a real loving relationship. Angie has already volunteered to undergo artificial insemination so we can have a chance of children. I've always wanted to be a dad and might even be a stay-at-home dad as your video business grows."

Angie added, "He told me about the frozen sperm he saved before his operation. I'm so thankful that he had the foresight to do that. Children are important."

Ned said, "I understand that Tom is coming from Nashville next Saturday. That sounds like fun."

Kate smiled and replied, "I'm taking a chance, so we'll see. He won't tell me where we're dining so I'm going dressed to kill. I think it'll be a nice restaurant from our discussion."

"And he has a Citation jet, Angie tells me."

"Yes, it's leased to his company, but he has full authority to use it anytime. He's the pilot and he owns control of the company so no one can tell him not to use it."

"Kate, I wish you nothing but happiness as you walk a new pathway with him. Angie and I will stand and cheer you on. You deserve all the happiness that life can give."

Kate replied, "Thank you. If your future wife wasn't sitting here, I'd kiss you." All laughed.

Kate continued, "I'm not sure I'm on that pathway just yet but its possible. He called early this morning, and we talked another two hours or so. I was late getting to work."

"Mom, what are you two talking about? Are you reading the phone book to each other?"

"Angie, we are truly just getting to know each other. The discussion is very deep, very personal and very interesting but also very emotional. We're telling each other about most everything that has left its mark on our lives."

"I understand and want you to know, Mom, that we'll always be here for you. Don't be afraid to take a chance. I think he's worth it."

Chapter 10

Kate and Tom's Plan

Later that night as they were preparing for bed and other things, Angie said, "Ned I want to take a shower to freshen up. It's been a very long day. Would you like to join me?"

Never one to pass up a shower with a woman like Angie, he joined her. As the warm water refreshed them, they transitioned from shampooing each other to playfully touching, pulling, pushing, smacking and wrestling for strategic positions. Laughter filled the room as first one then the other scored a point by touching a nipple, a cock, a clit, a vulva, a testicle or an anus.

They quickly toweled and walked to the bed.

Angie wasted no time moving down to nestle into his crotch and start work on his flaccid penis. She showed amazing progress since her last time working to arouse him. It didn't take long, and Angie moved to ride his waist and enjoy his erection to the fullest. By leaning backwards towards his feet, she was able to direct his erection into her G-spot. Ned had already started rubbing and pulling her clit as she bounced on his engorged tool. She was in heaven and hearing the angels singing when the orgasm hit with fury. She stopped bouncing and leaned back as far as she could to press his erection into the front inside of her vagina. The rush of energy, the lack of breath and the trembling of her legs announced a big one.

Just when she felt the end coming, Ned ejaculated. To Angie it felt like a firehose had been inserted and she moaned in ecstasy as the cum hit the very end of her vagina. He was so long that it felt like he was hitting her stomach but without causing her pain.

Angie treasured this first union of their bodies following their engagement. She would never forget it. It was beautiful.

They lay wrapped in each other arms and entwined legs as they fell to sleep.

***

Morning sunshine was both bright and warm, even on this late November day. Angie slowly woke to feel Ned's fingers probing in her vagina. She turned, opened her legs and lay back on the pillow to enjoy it. She tried to guess how many fingers he'd inserted and concluded it was three.

Once she'd excreted enough lubrication, Angie opened and raised her legs and said, "Come and get me, big boy." He carefully positioned himself as she guided his erection in. Their eyes locked as the trusting began, slowly at first, then rapidly. Their eyes never strayed as the heat rose and the tingling began in both bodies. Angie finally closed her eyes and waited. It hit, and hit and hit as she struggled to twist and turn with arms and legs squeezing his torso. She had been so focused on her body's reaction, she didn't notice Ned's semen spurting.