Ned's Big Payday Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After showering together, they had fun playing with each other's body parts. Ned could feel himself falling in love and that scared him. Angie could feel herself falling in love and that scared her. None of this was supposed to happen.

When they returned to bed, Angie asked Ned what he was thinking about being in videos and doing advertising spots.

"I don't know, Angie. I just don't know. On the positive side, it'll bring in some money that I could use. The negative is that I don't think I'd like my mug shot all over the world."

Angie replied, "I have the same feelings. The money doesn't mean as much to me but my agreement to their offer would help Mom keep the contracts down the road and promote good will with the advertisers."

"Angie, you could do it without me, can't you?"

"I suppose, but I need to talk with them and see. It sounded like it was a package deal."

He replied, "Why don't you talk with them and see what the deal really is and then we can talk about it."

"I agree." After a few seconds, Angie said, "Ned, before we go to sleep, I want to tell you that I'm starting to fall in love with you. I swore I could never love a man, but I'm smitten and can't help it. You're the most perfect man I can imagine."

He replied, "I could feel that our relationship has changed over the last two months, but I don't know where it's going. Love is certainly necessary for a happy life but does love lead to marriage in our case. I just don't know."

"I don't know either," she replied. "But let's seriously consider all the options and be very open and honest with each other. In many ways, I'm damaged goods with all my hated of men. I've got to overcome that and I need you to help me do it."

"Angie, you're the most important person in my life. You've made my life more exciting and fulfilling. Of course, I'll help you."

"Did you see how Mom and Tom interacted in the meeting this morning?"

Ned replied, "I noticed them staring across the table while trying to avoid each other's eyes."

"That's what I noticed. Now why would they talk about themselves during a business meeting in his office? I think Mom may be thinking something new, maybe about men not being so bad after all."

Ned said, "Entirely possible. He's a sharp looking guy and not much older than she. He seemed to have a friendly personality and is business savvy like your mom."

"I'll have to approach Mom with a few leading questions."

They switched off the lights and cuddled in bed.

Awaking first, Angie studied Ned's face for at least a minute as she thought about their future. She leaned over and kissed his cheek as he slept. Laying back on the pillow, she cupped his back and bottom into her chest and crotch. Reaching over, she fondled his flaccid penis until the alarm sounded.

Chapter 8

Celebration

The flight from Nashville landed a few minutes before 11:00. As they exited baggage claim, Kate was surprised by a waiting driver with her name on a board. They had planned to take a taxi to the office. Instead, there was a stretch limo waiting outside.

During the ride, Kate called her assistant.

"Hey Nikki, what a surprise to find a limo waiting for us. What's going on?"

Nikki said that Kate's text message with the results of her trip was cause for celebration. She added that the gang was waiting to hear all about it.

Arrival at the office (which is in an industrial park) was greeted by most all the employees standing outside and applauding Kate and the returning victorious party. Excitement was boisterous as they followed Kate into the building and to the large conference room. After all were crammed inside, Kate stepped to the front and spoke to the hushed crowd.

"To say that we're overwhelmed by your greeting is an understatement. As you know, we had a very successful trip and are now going to be rapidly expanding our company. Because we were able to present your work and talk about your success in making the best advertising and video products in the industry, we landed two new four-year contracts. You were the real stars of our presentations and I'm very proud of you all."

All the smiling employees applauded and some even whistled.

Kate continued, "Angie and Ned, please come up here."

They walked to join Kate at the front.

Kate said, "Angie made the pitch to both studios and was amazing. This was her first time to represent our company at such important meetings. Ned is a dear friend of Angie's, and we asked him to come along for moral support and to keep us safe. He's an expert at that.

"I've asked Angie to manage the recruiting, interviewing and hiring of thirty new employees that we'll need for these additional contracts. HR will be supporting her, of course."

The applause was deafening with many people cheering and others whistling.

Lunch had been catered and the employees visited with Kate, Angie and Ned as they munched on delicious sandwiches.

A taxi returned Ned to his house in time for him to rush to the university for three massages scheduled that afternoon. He was exhausted when returning home and went to bed early. Then Angie called.

"Hey lover," she said. "I've been thinking about you."

Ned smiled and responded, "I know -- you're trying to find another nickel for your next treatment." She laughed.

"Mom and I had a long talk after work and she's encouraging me to start seeing more of you. She knows my feelings toward you and is supportive. That's important to me.

"It destroyed Mom and me when my father betrayed us. Mom said that she'd never marry again, and I agreed with her. Men became our enemies and I rarely dated after I was seventeen. Until we found you, our plan for life was to focus on the company and only on the company. Our fulfilment as women would come from that.

"But yesterday, Mom met Tom and she just told me that she's very interested in him. It seems that they talked about a lot more than she let on. They talked about their feelings and how losing a husband or wife affected them and how their lives had changed as a result. Tom asked her if he could call occasionally and talk with her again. She agreed.

"Now, I think we're both re-evaluating our lives and objectives. There's a new twinkle in Mom's eyes.

"As I said in bed last night, I'm falling in love with you, Ned. You excite me like I never thought a man could do. Your kindness, mannerisms, humor and respect are like no other person I know. Your sexual knowledge and ability are a woman's dream. When I'm with you, I feel protected, wanted, loved and especially honored."

"Angie, like I said, I'm seeing in you the woman I'd always thought about but couldn't imagine actually existed. I know that I'm falling in love with you."

"Mom has long term plans for me to inherit the company. If we were to someday get married, I'd want several children. Although I hated men, I've always loved the idea of having children. How do you feel about having kids and being a stay-at home dad?"

"I'd love to have a few little ones running around, but I need to tell you something. When I was twenty, I had a cancer that affected my testicles and glands. As part of the treatment, I had a vasectomy. I can't inseminate you."

"Wow, that's a blow. Damn."

"If you're willing to have artificial insemination, I have six vials of sperm frozen and waiting. I was able to collect it prior to the vasectomy."

"That's great news. I'd happily undergo AI if that means we could have kids. And here I was worried about the time of the month I could have sex with you. Why didn't you tell me this earlier, you rat?"

"Angie, this is all happening so fast that I never thought about it. Your Mom knows so I thought she'd probably tell you."

"She never said a word. I wonder way."

"Your mom warned me that you weren't on protection. That's why I told her."

"Since I wasn't planning on having intercourse with anyone, I didn't need protection. Well, we need to get to sleep. It's been a very long day for all of us."

"I'll call you tomorrow young lady. Find another nickel."

"I think I'll get a roll at the bank. Goodnight, Mr. Sex Therapist."

***

Ned was restless and unable to sleep. It'd been a momentous day in his life, probably the best. The discussion he had with Angie about his vasectomy recalled the events of a year ago when Joan started using his services. She'd been a very interesting client. She was thirty at the time with dark red hair and beautiful light skin with a few very cute freckles. Joan would blend into any crowd in Ireland.

Her sessions progressed as most do. Each visit advanced her comfort with how sex should be and the complete fulfillment she desired. After she requested that Ned started having intercourse with ejaculation, the number and frequency of visits slowed. It was only four months later that Ned noticed her visits followed a monthly pattern, almost to the day. He wondered if she was up to something.

They were cuddling in bed following a late-night session and the timing seemed right to ask.

"Joan, let me ask a very personal question. Are you trying to get pregnant?"

She immediately burst into tears and sat up in bed crying. Ned sat up and hugged her as she wept. Once under control, she said, "How did you know?"

"I just noticed that our sessions were following a pattern and the only pattern I could imagine was your menstrual cycle."

"Men don't ever pay attention to a woman's cycle. I thought I could have your baby without you ever knowing about it. I wanted a child that had all the genetics and personality you have. I've been very unlucky in love, as you know, but I really want a child. I'll never be a complete woman without a child." She started crying again as he hugged her.

"Joan, I feel for you. I really do. I believe you'll find that perfect guy to share your love of life and children. He is out there and looking for you. You're a beautiful and loving woman with a great personality. Don't give up."

"I was wrong for not telling you what I was doing. And I apologize for that, Ned."

"I have an admission too," Ned replied. "I'm not able to father children because of a medical procedure I had when fighting cancer a few years ago. Since I assumed you were on the pill, that subject never came up. I'm sorry."

She started laughing.

Joan said, "That's such a relief. After five months of trying with you, I assumed I must be sterile. Tonight was going to be my last session with you if it didn't work.

"If you don't mind, Ned, I want to continue therapy. I learn so much from you and you make me feel like a woman should feel. Can we continue."

"Joan, I'll be here as long as you want. Just keep the faith that Mr. Right is just around the corner."

It was only three months later that Joan called Ned one day to say that she'd met a man and was very happy. He talked about wanting children and they seemed to be a perfect match.

Ned's call to her a few weeks ago about Beth's reference confirmed that she found her man and a child was on the way.

***

Janet, the cheerleader, called to schedule a therapy session for Friday. When she arrived, Ned saw that she was calm and relaxed, unlike her first visit accompanied by Beth. Janet was wearing a halter top and no bra, it seemed. Her shorts were very short, and her legs were magnificent.

"Please come it, Janet. I know you're 21 and can have alcohol. Can I get you something?"

Janet smiled and replied, "Would it shock you if I asked for Bourbon?"

"Not at all. I see many young folks today enjoying distilled spirits. How about Woodford Reserve?"

"That'd be wonderful. I love its smooth smoky flavor. Neat please."

"You've got it. Have a seat and I'll be right back."

Ned returned with a tray carrying two tumblers of Woodford and a bowl of mixed nuts.

"Thank you," she said. "I live in a sorority house and the sisters drink lots of Bourbon and Bulleit rye. Mostly in mixed drinks."

"I was never in a fraternity, but beer was the drink of choice I heard," Ned said. "Now let's talk about tonight and what you want to get out of this session."

Janet took a sip and said, "I've been thinking. I want a massage, of course, and I want to understand where all my erogenous areas are. I've heard all kinds of things from women that confuse me."

"The confusion may be because each person may not have the same erogenous areas," Ned replied. "There was a peer reviewed study several years ago that found many differences among women and it sometimes depended on whether the area is being touched by oneself or by another man or woman in a sexual context."

"Can you give me an example," Janet asked.

"That's easy. Sit over here next to me. Now take your fingers and rub your earlobes."

She did and said, "That does nothing for me."

Now let me do it. He lightly touched each earlobe and rubbed its back while he kissed it.

"Now that turns me on. I see what you mean."

"Let's try another one. Massage the back of you neck down near your shoulder."

She did and again said it did nothing to excite her. When Ned did it using his fingertips and lips while lightly breathing on her neck, she jumped and exclaimed, "Wow, that's amazing."

"The most common and powerful erogenous zone is your clitoris and the back side of it called the G-spot. I massaged yours just before you orgasmed last week. Most women report that they must have clitoral stimulation to have an orgasm. If you watch porn, you will think that women have orgasms during normal intercourse but that rarely happens unless the clit or G-spot is being stimulated at the same time."

"Wait a second," Janet exclaimed. "Do you mean that the act of a penis going in and out of the vagina doesn't result in an orgasm? I can't believe it."

"It results in an orgasm for the man but not as likely for the woman. Other erogenous zones on her must be stimulated at the same time. Now if a man enters the vagina from the rear, like when a woman is on her stomach and the penis enters her vagina from the back of her bottom, the erect penis will likely hit the G-spot. Also, in the missionary position with the woman holding her legs up and slightly toward her head, the man's penis can also rub against the G-spot, but not always. It depends on the angle of insertion. You just need to experiment and find what works for you."

"Ned, you're the only man I can experiment with. Can we try it tonight?"

"That'll be fine, but I'll have to insert my erect penis into you. Is that okay?"

"Yes, it is. I need to know everything about it so I can use that information when the right man comes along. But please be gentle. I've not had a man in me for a long time."

"Let me get a laptop and show you the positions in the most famous book on sex ever written. It's called the Kama Sutra, and it dates to the second and third century in India. I have an English translation. You can get a copy from Project Gutenberg which is an on-line site featuring free old books that are no longer under copyright."

After returning to the sofa, Ned showed Janet the suggested sexual intercourse positions in the text. Since the text can be hard to understand, he showed her another site (Menshealth) that has an article called, '15 Kama Sutra Sex Positions for Beginners.'

As she sat beside him, Ned showed the demonstration pictures and explained the pros and cons of each. Janet picked out three that she wanted Ned to demonstrate with her but added that she really wanted to practice them all. Ned shared that another client had asked for that same training and it took five therapy sessions to get through them. What he didn't say is that the reason it took so long was that the lady had so many orgasms each session that she was exhausted after just sixty minutes.

Janet said, "The only thing that concerns me about some of these positions is that I don't know the size of your erection and whether or not it will be painful for me."

Ned replied, "That's a good concern to have. We'll just have to see and take it slow until you're comfortable. Let me show you something in Kama. It's in chapter 1.

"In the ancient Hindu culture, a man's erect penis was called his 'lingam' and a woman's vagina was called her 'yoni.' Lingams for purpose of sexual instruction were divided by size and the English words for these divisions were 'hare, bull and horse.' Yonis were divided into three size categories called 'deer, mare and elephant.' The Kama says that only hare should be with deer, only bull with mare and only horse with elephant. Any other combination would likely result in either little pleasure or excessive pain."

She replied, "I think there must be variations to that. If a man is smaller than the capacity of the woman, he can massage her erogenous areas as they copulate. The woman should still be able to feel him and enjoy it."

"No doubt that's true but probably not optimum."

Janet said, "So the question is which size categories we fit. If I could choose, I want my yoni to be a mare and your lingam a bull." They laughed.

After finishing their drinks, each took a handful of mixed nuts as they left for the rec room.

She quickly undressed and backed onto the table. This time, she was relaxed and knowing what was coming.

Ned took an exceptionally long time massaging and lightly touching her body. As he was nearing a normal erogenous area, he gave her advance warning. She reacted to some but not others. The biggest reaction, other than her clit, was when he lightly touched and rubbed her anus with oil.

He asked, "Can I put a finger in your rectum?"

"Yes, but just one," She replied.

He dripped extra oil on the opening and slowly worked his middle finger into her bowel up to his knuckle and moved it slowly in and out. She gasped several times and squeezed his finger with her sphincter muscles as he worked it. As expected, a mild orgasm raced from her anus to her throat and she moaned and said, "Oh gosh, that feels so cool."

Following the massage, Janet took a shower to refresh herself and prepare for the Kama Sutra lessons.

When she returned, Ned said, "The first position is called Sammukha. We don't need any extra floor space for this one. I need to get myself hard, however.

"Let me help with that - can I," Janet asked.

"Well, this is not my normal procedure but be my guest," Ned replied.

She leaned into Ned and passionately kissed him as only Angie had done. Janet's lovely mouth covered his and their tongues dueled as she reached down to stroke his lingam and wake it up. Looking into her gorgeous blue eyes as their lips parted, Ned saw a devious look he didn't expect. He realized that this girl knew more than she'd been letting on. Her hand was so soft and warm that her stokes felt like he was in her yoni. Amazing.

Janet was concentrating as best she could but found herself total mesmerized by Ned's hazel eyes and beautiful face. She had never seen such a lovely man and had difficulty restraining her emotions as she stroked his tool. She wanted it to be as hard as rock when it entered her.

When ready, Ned said, "This first one is simple but rarely practiced. Our lingam and yoni need to be the same distance from the floor, so I need you to stand on this pad, with your back against the wall. Now spread your legs as wide as you can. He stepped into her open legs and guided his hard cock to her eager vagina and eased it in for a size check. She grunted and winced a couple of times but then smiled when fully impaled. He fit well and she sensed that she was full of warm hard skin.

He reached for her breast and gently pulled her nipples as he thrust into her depths. Janet reached down and rubbed her clit, and all the movement together zapped her with a great orgasm that froze her trembling body as it ran its course.

Ned pulled out and stroked himself to maintain the full erection.