Ned's Big Payday Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ned rolled off and each lay on their backs and went back to sleep.

It was nearly 11:00 when Angie looked at her phone. She sensed wetness and felt between her legs to find that the cum had leaked out and had soaked the sheet. She was embarrassed. She should have known that would happen and taken precautions. But to her defense, this was all very new to her.

After a quick shower, she shaved her legs and vulva, dressed and walked to the kitchen. Ned was on his computer reading his normal news sites.

"Hey Mr. Therapist, my brain is so foggy I need to know, did we get engaged last night or was it all a dream?"

"It happened. I'm afraid I wore you out after that. Do you feel okay?"

"Just a bit sore. You put it to my dainty little virgin vagina last night."

"Right, I could tell."

"How many fingers did you have in me this morning?"

"Sometime three and sometimes four. Four was tight."

"It felt great. Feel free to awaken me like that every day."

"Surely you'll let me play with other parts of your body."

"My body is yours from now on. Whatever you want. Just no pain. I don't do pain well."

"How about some breakfast? I have bacon, sausage, eggs, several kinds of bread and lots of fruit. I can do omelets, pancakes, waffles and French toast."

"My goodness," Angie exclaimed. "Are you competing with IHOP?

"When my future bride is here, I aim to please. You have me pussy-whipped already."

"I think it was my pussy that got whipped last night."

***

Angie returned home after brunch to clean the house and work on the recruiting effort. She planned to have a miniature job fair at the university on Monday. She'd written the dean of the visual arts department to announce her plan and spell out the company's need for people. The dean promised to spread the word.

Kate called and said, "Sparky, I couldn't be happier with your decision to accept his proposal. He's a fine man and, unlike your father, seems wise beyond his years. Have you an idea when the wedding might be?"

"We've not talked about it, but I was thinking sometime in June. I want to stay away from June 20 as that was your date."

Her mom replied, "If you want it on the 20th, that will thrill me. I'd like to celebrate that day rather than dread it every year."

"Let me talk to Ned and we'll make a decision."

"When you know the date, I want to engage a wedding coordinator to make all the plans and organize it top to bottom. I have a good friend from college who does that as a business, and I'd love to have her involved."

Angie replied, "Great idea. I was concerned about you and me doing it with everything going on in the company. I don't think we'll have the time."

Kate asked, "Has he told his parents yet?"

"He's not mentioned it. I'll check with him this evening. He always calls me."

"I'd like to invite his parents to come for a visit. Bounce that idea off him," Kate said.

"I know they live on a farm in Iowa and that they raise corn and cattle, but he's not talked much about them. He has a brother in the Navy on a sub."

"Sounds like the all-American family. I like that," Kate replied. "Why don't you two come for dinner tonight around 7:00. I have a little engagement present for you."

"Aaah Mom, you shouldn't do that. As much as you've already done for us, no other presents are expected."

Kate said, "That's sweet of you to say but I insist."

Angie replied, "Let me call Ned and if you don't hear back from me, assume we will be there. And we'll bring dessert. Ned made one last night, but we couldn't find room after the main course."

Angie immediately called Ned. He answered with, "Hi future wife, what's up."

"Hi future hubby. I just talked to Mom, and she wants us for dinner at 7:00. Can you do that?"

"I don't know, let me check with my appointment secretary. She said yes."

Angie replied, "I'd like to meet her sometime."

"You can't. Only I can see her."

Angie giggled and replied, "Just don't see her too much. I'll be jealous."

She continued, "And Mom asked if you'd told your parents yet? She wants to invite them for a visit."

Ned said, "No, I haven't. But when I first met you at your mom's house, I called them that night and said that I'd just met my future wife."

"You didn't," Angie exclaimed.

"Well, you can ask them yourself. I want to have a Zoom call with all of us on. Maybe some night this coming week." Ned said.

"I like that idea. We can talk to Mom tonight and get it arranged. She also told me a few minutes ago that she had a present for us."

Ned replied, "I wonder what it is."

***

Ned picked up Angie for dinner at 7:00. When entering the kitchen, the aroma from Denise's dinner was magnificent. They learned that she planned an Asian-inspired meal with several of their favorite rice and lo mein specialties. Ned brought his coconut cream pie for dessert.

Kate entered the kitchen and greeted everyone. Denise still needed twenty minutes, so Kate took the newly engaged couple to the family room. When seated, she said, "I've been thinking about a gift for you in honor of your engagement. When I learned of your dad's betrayal, I was with him in the Bentley. The private detective I'd hired when I suspected something had emailed his report and I read it while the scumbag drove. I was livid, as you can imagine, but I held my temper until we got home. I then let down fire and brimstone on his head. I was so mad I could have killed him. He read the report but had no answer he could give. He admitted his guilt and I went after him again. I doubt any other woman could be as mad as I was.

"After the judge awarded me the house and his car, I swore to myself that I'd never drive it. That was the scene of a crime in my mind. But I kept it and planned on selling it someday. It's been sitting in the garage since the divorce was final. I'm going to give it to you two."

Ned was shocked and Angie was concerned. "Mom, it's been sitting for almost six years. Will it run?"

"I'll call the dealer on Monday and ask him to get it running like new. It only has about two thousand miles on it."

"Can you show it to Ned and me?"

"Sure, it's in the far bay." They walked into the garage and Ned saw it sitting but covered. They removed the cloth and Ned almost fainted. It was a white Bentley Mulsanne Speed, one of the fastest and most luxurious full size cars Bentley ever made. Kate said, "This car will get you killed if you're careless. It goes 0-60 in under five seconds with its Rolls Royce twin turbo engine. Please be careful with it. I don't want to give you something that ends up killing you."

"Mom, I hardly remember this car."

"He bought it just after you went away to college. He said it was a present to ourselves for being empty-nesters. I empty-nested him just three months later. I don't remember me ever discussing the car with you. I was thinking this morning that what happened in this car was not the car's fault and it's just sitting here when it should be driven and loved. It's an engineering masterpiece. The sound system in this car is the best you could ever imagine. Just wait till you hear it."

"Kate, I'm blown away by this. Are you sure you don't want to sell it?"

"Ned, I think you two will get more pleasure out of it than I will by getting money I don't need. When the day comes that you want to sell it, great. You could get close to $350,000 or more for it as it sits."

"This is a very special gift, Mom. Ned and I will make happy memories in it, I hope."

"I'm sure you will and I'm glad to get it out of here. Like I said, I'll get the dealer to pick it up this week and do whatever it takes to get it running. Now let's go enjoy Denise's dinner."

***

The next week went by quickly. Kate called an "All-Hands on Deck" meeting on Monday. All employees were expected to attend by Zoom if they couldn't be in-person. She reviewed the sales performance of the company for the previous quarter and discussed the expansion plans. Because it was a private company, only sales were discussed, not profits or cash flows.

Angie reviewed the new employee search results, and the in-house lawyer reviewed the status of the contracts with the two recording studios. One had been signed and the other was in final review.

As the meeting was winding down, Kate said, "Now, it's my pleasure to announce the engagement of Angie and Ned." All cheered and clapped.

"I'm very proud of her, as you all know by my bragging so much. And I know she's proud of finding Ned. She and I think the world of him. You'll be invited to the wedding, but we don't yet know the date. It will probably be in June."

As the meeting adjourned, many employees hugged Angie and all the good words you could imagine were said. It was a joy for her.

Tuesday night, a Zoom call was held. Ned introduced Angie and Kate to his parents Ron and Sue. Angie and Ned reviewed how they met and all the great times leading up to the engagement. Sue said that Ned had called her and said Angie was going to be his wife. He'd just met her that night.

"We're very happy for you two," said Sue. "Ron and I are looking forward to meeting you."

Kate said, "That's one of the reasons I'm on. I'd love to invite you to come over and spend some time with us. I'm asking Ned to find a good date for you. I know that Christmas is coming in about a month and that Ned's brother will be home. If you could all come for Christmas, I'd be delighted. I've plenty of room in the house, so no hotels are needed."

Ron replied, "We'd love to come. It's a slow time on the farm and a Christmas break would be perfect for us. We'll work with Ned on the details. Angie, I think you're the most beautiful young lady I've ever seen. Ned didn't lie about that. My son is a good man and he will take great care of you."

Angie replied, "Thank you. If I could start calling you 'Mom and Dad,' I'd love to. Ned loves you very much and I know I will."

Sue said, "Please do. We're thrilled to finally have a daughter in the family. We look forward to meeting you in person."

***

Angie had dinner with Ned every night that week. Each featured a surprise and unusual dish which Ned chose to see how adventurous she was. They had frog-legs, roasted duck, bison, emu and finally alligator. He wouldn't tell her the source of the meat until she tasted it.

She loved the duck, bison and emu. The frog legs didn't thrill her, and the alligator almost made her up-chuck when she heard what it was. Ned could see that he'd have some work to do. He loved all five and decided to have her try ostrich and kangaroo the following week.

Saturday came soon and Angie drove her mom to the airport. Tom landed the Cessna Citation CJ3+ a few minutes early and called her from the taxiway as his co-pilot brought the plane to the terminal.

"We're here, Kate. Be there is just a few minutes."

"We're in the terminal so come on in." Unlike in the public aviation terminals, security is more relaxed and guests can come to greet the private plane passengers.

As Tom entered the terminal and walked to Kate and Angie, it was a bit awkward as neither Kate nor Tom knew if a handshake or a hug was in order. Finally, Angie said, "Mom go ahead and hug him. I know you want to." Tom and Kate laughed as they hugged. Angie then hugged Tom and told him how good it was to see him again. It had been a month since the sales pitch.

Tom said, "Angie, I appreciate you letting me take your mom out for dinner. We've become good phone friends and I'm sure I can show her a good time."

Kate replied, "Angie has been dying to know what all we've talked about but I'm keeping our secrets to myself." All laughed.

"We're refueling so it will be a few minutes. Please come on out and I'll introduce you to my crew mates."

As they climbed the steps into the plane, Kate and Angie gasped. This 8-passenger jet was beautiful, simply elegant. Everything was leather, wood and chrome with huge seats that appeared to be very comfortable. Tom put Kate's bag in the storage cabinet.

He said, "Let me introduce you to Charles and his wife Claire." As they shook hands, Tom added, "Charles is my co-pilot and Claire will assist Kate in the cabin. Angie, just so you know, Kate is in good hands. Charles and Claire are experienced security aides, most commonly called bodyguards, and have been with our company for most all of the fifteen years I've been there."

I jokingly call them my friends, the trained killers." All laughed but it was mostly true.

In a few minutes, the plane was full of fuel. Tom went inside to pay and confirm his flight plan. Angie left for home.

As the plane taxied out, Claire said, "We're very happy to meet you, Kate. Once we take off, I'll serve you drinks and some light snacks. What would you like to drink?"

Kate smiled and replied, "I want to be on my best behavior tonight so just a diet soda of some kind is fine.

"How about Diet Coke?"

"That's good, my drink of choice in the office. By the way, do you have any idea where we're going?"

"Yes, but Tom wants to tell you when he's ready. You're going to enjoy it. Don't worry."

Kate smiled and asked, "Do you go on all the flights?"

"No, just special ones and usually when Tom is flying. We shuttle many of the artists and their managers to events like concerts, meet-n-greets and network shows. Otherwise, we provide personal security for visiting VIPs like our top stars when they come to town."

Kate asked, "What does it take to become a security aide?"

"Charles was in the military, and I was a very young police officer in Dallas. We were both trained in martial arts and firearms. The most important training was on how to recognize and react to threats. Anybody can shoot a pistol but knowing when to is the key. Just so you know, Charles and I are authorized to carry in all fifty states."

Kate replied, "I feel well protected, thank you."

After the plane reached the approved altitude, Tom came into the cabin and took the seat across from Kate. He said, "I appreciate your trust in me to go running all over the county without any idea of where we're going. That tells me you're adventurous and I admire that.

"We'll be in Napa Valley in about two hours and will be having dinner at the French Laundry."

Kate was shocked, "Oh my goodness. That restaurant has been on my bucket list for ages. But it takes so long to get a reservation, I'd about given up."

Tom replied, "It helps when they know you. I've also booked two suites for us tonight. Each has two bedrooms. Claire will be in your second bedroom."

"Tom, you've thought of everything. I'm impressed."

"We'll have a chance to talk later at dinner. Charles and Claire will have a table near us, but we'll be at a table for two."

Kate felt emotions like she'd not felt in many years. Here was a real man, handsome and well-mannered who really cared about how to make her comfortable. This is amazing, she thought.

Tom also ordered a Diet Coke and they "toasted" to the evening. Claire took one to Charles and stayed in the cockpit to give time for private discussion in the cabin.

"As I told you on the phone, when I first met you, my heart almost stopped. Your grace, beauty and obvious intelligence stopped me cold. And when you began citing statistics of my own company that I didn't even know, I was ready to sign the contract without any pitch. You were and are impressive and I just had to learn more about you."

"Tom, I've told you about my phobia involving men. I was betrayed by a man I loved and had to strike out on my own with a daughter in tow. It was only within the last three months that I've allowed any man to get close to me. That man is now engaged to my daughter, and I couldn't be happier."

"When my wife and daughter died, I was destroyed. It's been two years and I've really struggled to move on with life. There's a belief I have, maybe a foolish one, that I'm here for a reason much bigger than myself. Almost like I'm going to be used for something major. Do you ever have that feeling?"

"When I had to pick up the pieces and think about Angie, not just myself, I had a similar feeling. My friends said that better days were coming, that I just had to have faith. But I'd put my faith into the marriage, only to be kicked in the head. It was very hard, but I had to live for Angie. The divorce settlement left me with enough money to live a good life, but money doesn't keep me warm in bed and money will not give me fulfillment as a woman."

"Kate, I agree with you. The money rarely brings happiness that relationships do. I've got way too much money and have developed a plan to give most of it away before I die. It will do more good for many, many people than it would ever do for me."

Kate replied, "If our friendship evolves into a relationship and then to love, how can that work? My company is contracted to you and you're, in all respects, the owner of a company I serve. That would appear to all a conflict of interest. My employees wouldn't trust me to do what's best for them if I'm working for my husband and trying to make him more successful. I'm in a maze trying to figure out a direction."

"I've already thought about that and here's my thinking. I have enough money to buy your company if you'll sell it. However, I'm willing to loan you enough money to buy my 51% so that you will essentially own both companies."

"But I don't know anything about running your business."

"You could hire me to be president and run it for you."

Kate leaned back in the seat to think through that plan. It seemed to her to be perfect so what was wrong? How can there be such a perfect solution to a conflict of interest?

"I think that would work, Tom, I really do. That's brilliant. Do you trust me to do that and be successful?"

"From what I've seen in you, I don't have a doubt in the world. But we've got to travel down the road and make sure our friendship evolves to love and to marriage. I think we have a real chance if you trust me to never betray you. After what happened, that will be difficult for you. Can we try?"

Kate smiled and said, "I'm going to take the first step on that road right now." She stood and pulled Tom to her for their first kiss. Both felt a tremor. Their worlds had just changed.

Chapter 11

Relations are Getting Hot

Tom landed at a regional airstrip in Napa Valley and taxied to the parking area. After scotching his wheels and securing the plane, they were picked up by a stretch limo for the ride to the French Laundry.

During the drive, Tom read to Kate the description of the restaurant from its website.

"Chef Thomas Keller visited Yountville, California, in the early 1990s to find a space to fulfill a longtime culinary dream: to establish a destination for fine French cuisine in the Napa Valley. In his travels, he came across a rustic two-story stone cottage. As he walked into the restaurant's quaint courtyard, he knew it was where he had been headed throughout his career.

"The French Laundry, a 1,600 square-foot structure constructed of river rock and timbers, was built as a saloon in 1900 by a Scottish stonemason. The building later served as a residence, and during the 1920s operated as a French steam laundry. In 1978, town mayor Don Schmitt and his wife Sally renovated the structure into a restaurant, which Keller then purchased in 1994.

"The menu, which changes daily, commits itself to serving classic French cuisine with the finest quality ingredients, along with a similarly intense focus on impeccable guest service.

"Since 2007, the Michelin Guide has awarded The French Laundry their highest rating of three stars, making Chef Thomas Keller the only American-born chef to have two three-starred Michelin restaurants. The James Beard Foundation gave The French Laundry the highly coveted "Outstanding Restaurant Award" and awarded Chef Thomas Keller "Outstanding Restaurateur" in 2007. Since 2007, the restaurant has been the recipient of the Wine Spectator Grand Award.