Needs of a Twin

Story Info
Cervitaur and fox twins must sate their need...
2.1k words
3.2k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Celli panted, the red fox staggering through the landing of their teleportation, though it was not her that had cast it but her brother. She gulped, her stomach leaping and churning nauseatingly, but it had not been her that had cast the spell, for her twin brother was the spellcaster in the family, the one with the magical talent.

The cervitaur, Abtan, followed her, landing more carefully on his deer hooves, his human torso rising tall and proud from the chest of his deer half. It had been a difficult spell for him to cast, but...he'd had to do it. The cool of spring wrapped around both him and his twin sister, Celli, but the ruin of the home, perhaps something that had once been a cottage, rose before them, walls showing through the swirling mists.

"This is it?" She said, shifting her weight, though she still pressed a shaky hand over her mouth, her red brush twitching back and forth. "It...doesn't look like somewhere that our mother might have lived."

"It would have been some time ago, Celli," Abtan said with a small, sad smile. "But if we can find what happened to her, maybe we can see some right with the world. Come on. Let us make camp and we will look further..."

That was all they could do, for the moment, though they did not yet know whether the ruin of the cottage set on the edge of the forest was where their mother had resided, before. But they knew that they had to find answers, one way or the other, even if the timing was the worst that it could have possibly been for Celli. Her body, after all, still went through heat cycles like many red foxes, but travelling with her twin brother meant that she couldn't access the usual potions that she bought to keep it in check.

Not that that mattered too much, no... Not when Abtan had helped her with the needs of her body before too, though she had been conflicted about it. Letting her own brother mount her and take her, though nothing had come of them mating bareback... Even then, it made her breath hitch and catch in her throat, a hand going to the point of her chest, right between her breasts.

No... She would see what would happen. But being with Abtan may well have been a welcome distraction from the truths that they could find, with his dousing magic too, at the ruin. Or they might not have found any truths at all. Celli was not sure that would be any worse or any better.

"Mmmph..."

Setting her bowgun down carefully in the tent that she would share with her brother, she twisted around, lifting her tail. Even the scent of her heat, without the potions, was stronger, and the stirrings of it clawed at her, dragging their way up to the forefront of her mind. It was as if they were coming back in full force after she had suppressed them for so long but, well, it was not as if she had been around the only one that she trusted to be that close to her.

Abtan. Of course, it was her twin. Even though Celli knew that she should never have allowed him to mate with her, she thought it was okay. There were so few cases of taurs, let alone cervitaurs, being able to impregnate other species, or vice versa, so she was sure that things would mostly be okay, even if they were a living example of, well, things being possible. Mostly safe... It was a risk, however, and one that struck a strangely sick churn of excitement into the pit of her belly whenever they came together.

"Celli?"

She shivered, down on her knees, tucking the bowgun a little more securely into the protective leather case, which was oiled and cared for to make sure her weapon stayed in pristine, usable condition. Her tail flicked up, showing the fall of her skirt, though it could not hide her heat.

"You need assistance..."

Mmm. She would always love that deeper rumble of his voice, even though her adult brother most surely would take time to grow into his lean, almost gangly frame. Sometimes cervitaurs needed a bit longer, or so they were told, but he could put on muscle when it suited him, even if his affinity was more with magic than with physical endeavours.

Abtan drew her gently to him, folding his forelegs down to the ground so that he was down on her level, letting his hind legs come under his body too so that he was lying. He smiled faintly, lips parting, and Celli wondered, once again, at just how much expression was in his face, even though he did not have a muzzle to wrinkle or any whiskers at all. The eyebrows on his human face were what did it for her, his brown hair a little long and curling around the rounded, pink tips of his ears. If she had only seen his human half, she would have thought that he was a human and that there was no way they could be related.

Such was the case with many that saw them too. But she still moaned as Abtan leaned in closer, kissing her passionately, warmly, parting her fox lips with his, though his were softer, almost better for kissing than hers. But Celli had a longer tongue with which to play with his as passion writhed and twisted within him, a shaft slipping out of his soft, deer sheath. His balls were exposed, somewhat, though Abtan was lucky enough to have a thicker amount of fur between his end legs that concealed them when he was going about his daily business, enough to be modest.

He didn't have to be modest, however, as he guided his twin sister onto all fours for him, pushing up her long skirt so that it hitched up around her waist and lower back, falling in front of her hips.

"I'll look after you, sis..."

Abtan could not help the tiniest of smirks from breaking his lips, standing to better put himself in a position to slide off her undergarments, however simply made they were. The cervitaur shuddered. They were already soaked with her arousal and he caught himself taking short, panting breaths of it, even though he could not have been as sensitive to scent as she was, due to his human nostrils. Strangely enough for Abtan, that never seemed to ring true for him.

But no matter. Not as he left her damp underwear aside and pressed a hand to her pussy, sliding his fingers back and forth, tickling her clit as she bucked into his touch.

"Unff... Abtan..." Celli moaned. "Please... Don't tease me. You know...you're the only one I trust...like that."

"I know, sis, I know."

He still smiled as he pulled back, letting his forelegs rest on either side of her back and scooting in with his hind legs folded still, however awkward it was. There was a difference in their sizes still to be accounted for, considering that Abtan was a cervitaur and Celli was a fox, but they had always made things work just fine for themselves in the past. His hard shaft throbbed up thick and strong, a good size for his species and yet a little more deer-like in its presentation with a narrower tip that was set for prying into the folds of a female.

Yet his sister was so much more to Abtan than his sex as he pressed into her, taking a few thrusts as he leaned over her back to find her entrance, however wet she already was. He needed it as she did, licking his lips as her scent lingered in the air around him, imagining that it was welling through the entire interior of the tent, closing them in.

Out there, there was no one to see them nor anyone to tell them that it was wrong, what they were doing, even if they didn't even look like they were related. Those that were canny enough to see would be able to tell if they looked closely, like the same set rising in their cheekbones, but it was not for then, not for the coming together of brother and sister.

Celli moaned, leaning forward, her hands splayed out on her sleeping mat and bag, the fox having come prepared. He would not need such, for his body was better suited to regulate his own temperature, even if he did end up with Celli cuddled up against him. But Abtan didn't have to hold back as she moaned for more, every thrust of his hips, his hocks bent softly, grinding his hard length deep into her sex. Her body accepted him sweetly, as if they were meant to be together, though that was not something that Abtan would have to think about, not then and not ever.

For they could do whatever they liked as brother and sister, taking their pleasures, satisfying her heat, allowing her body to soften and soothe with the presence of a cervitaur shaft to soothe that edge of desire. She groaned, rocking back against him, but there was little room for her to move as her brother mounted her, sparks of electricity shooting through her body -- like that time he had thought to "shock" her, as a prank, but all he'd done was make her fur stand on end.

They still had the same old sibling relationship, even as adults, but the bond that lay between twins was not of any kind that could so easily be broken. Not then and not ever, not as she climaxed on his cock easily, moaning and whimpering, her long, pink tongue lashing out against the side of her muzzle, tickling her whiskers.

"Ohhhh!"

Abtan relished in her cries, speeding up his thrusts, letting his sister take a lot of the weight of his body on top of her, though the cervitaur could trust her to be more than able to take it. He knew how strong she was and yet the sweet tightness of her pussy closing and rippling around him coaxed him closer and closer to orgasm, need washing through his body.

It might have been a risk, indeed, to spend himself bare inside her, but it would be fine, he was sure, after all they had done before. They could have been more careful and yet there was little reason to be careful in the inexperienced cervitaur's heart, not as he curled his fingers around his sister's shoulders and drew her back a little, putting more of a bow into her back as she steadied herself on all fours.

"Unff... Yes... Abtan..." She whimpered, ears splaying softly. "More... Give me...everything you have."

He intended to do nothing less for her, of course, as his thrusts sped up and up and up. His fluffy balls bounced lightly off her body with every stroke of his cock, need and heat rising, thrumming up like the chord from an instrument inside him. She was his sister and he needed her, regardless of their relationship, thrusting harder and harder until bliss exploded within him.

And then Abtan was past the point of any return as he ejaculated inside her, grunting and practically bleating as he filled Celli's pussy with his cream. His sister quivered against him and the cervitaur's legs folded more and more, slumping a little over her with a delirious little giggle. It was too high-pitched for him and Celli clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth, even if it was difficult for the fox to be all that annoyed with her brother's cock in her pussy.

Their relationship and bond would always bring them closer and closer together, though she was glad, especially then, that Abtan was around to help her with the needs of her body. And, sometimes, even when she was not in heat, just to feel close to him, the warmth of his body over hers as he took her, mated with her like she was his too.

The vixen would, later, uncover the feelings behind those rushed and hurried emotions, but that was not for that moment. The moment was solely for tenderness, soft and sweet, the drip of the cervitaur's cum easing from her pussy, marking her inner thighs.

They might find something there, they might not. But it was up to them, as twins, to do it together.

Always.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
His New Cock A lion anthro wakes up with a big horse cock to deal with!in NonHuman
Unholy Marriage Fyr and Chemical challenge each other for Ropes' attention..in NonHuman
After the Scene Sandor leaves the porn studio, returning to family life...in NonHuman
More Stories