Neha's Birthday Pt. 01

Story Info
Neha's boyfriend gets her a dildo to try out together.
2k words
4.41
6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neha's birthday

"Sshhooopping tttrriipppp!!!!!"

Neha woke up in a good mood and sang out, "Today we spend the whole day roaming the markets! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!"

Arav, still groggy, threw a pillow at her and grumbled something under his breath. "I'll get you coffee, and then we go sshhooppinggg!!!" Chimed Neha.

The birthday girl skipped out of bed to the kitchen to get some coffee. Arav sat up, knowing there was no chance of him catching another wink of sleep. He got out his phone, and checked his email, his plan was working. He wrote back, "8:30pm, wait outside till I call you." He smiled thinking of how the day would go.

The scenarios played out in his head, he couldn't help it, they were all so exciting. He could almost feel the horns growing out of his skull. Grinning, he changed the lock code on his phone, switched the notifications off, and made his way to the kitchen where he found Neha leaning on the counter, in his old t-shirt waiting for the coffee to get done.

He took a minute to admire her, while she was engrossed in her phone, with her hair still messy and her legs gliding down to the floor. Her shirt bunched up at her waist pressed up between her palm and her smooth olive skin. Her full dark pink lips twisted in a half smile as she scrolled through instagram.

She noticed Arav standing, she looked up at him smiling with a twinkle in her black doe eyes. He looks at her with a smirk, reaches an arm out, grabs the hem of the t-shirt she's wearing and pulls her close, almost violently. His lips find hers in a hungry kiss, he bites her lower lip and pulls away, she tries to keep up with him, but he moves too fast, his tongue darting into her mouth, as he caresses the top of her pallet, she tries to reciprocate, but he bites down on her tongue hard enough to make a shiver run down her back and let out a muffled moan.

His hands squeeze her ass and he lifts her up, pushing her on the counter. She spreads her legs and wraps them around his waist. Her fingers entangled in his hair as she gently pulled on them, not too hard, or she would have to face punishment, and her other hand pressed up against his back.

His hand moves up to her breasts, pushing and squeezing them. His fingers pinch her nipples, and she lets out another moan, he clasps the back of her neck pulling her close, as he moves his kisses down to her neck and bites her at the nape, while his hand moves down, digging his nails in, leaving a trail down her back. Neha slides her hand under his shirt, trying to urge him to take it off. Her other hand in his boxers, squeezing his ass, she tries to maneuver her hand to his semi hard dick. He pulls away.

Smiling at her, Arav kisses her on the forehead, "Happy birthday baby!" And side steps to pour himself a cup of coffee. Her breathing is labored, she hops off the counter and slaps his ass. It doesn't do much in the way of sound but makes Arav spill a bit of his coffee. He looks at her thinking, oh! You shouldn't have. Neha picks up on that, and her expression goes from a snarky smile to one of taken aback wide eyed innocence. He breaks into a smile, bends down and kisses her on the nose and tells her to clean that up.

She reaches for the paper towels, without breaking eye contact, but he shakes his head, gently grabs her hair and pushes her face to the counter, "Lick!" And she does. Arav then heads towards the balcony to smoke his morning cigarette with his coffee. And without turning back, he says, "We'll go out for breakfast today. Go, Get ready!"

Neha gets into the shower, peeling off her clothes,ecstatic about her birthday. She thought back to three years ago when she'd asked Arav out after harboring a six month long crush. She smiled, recollecting how they had been friends for a couple of years at uni, ever since she showed up at class late and had to sit in the front row to not disturb anyone further, next to this guy taking down notes furiously.

'I mean... I'm just 10 minutes late.. ' She thought, as he turned a page and continued to write away. 'Damn.. that must have been some 10 minutes!'. As the professor starts to show the class a video about how the roundest sphere in the world was created. "Hey.. Can I bother you for the notes?.. Seems I missed a lot..".

Arav looks at her for a minute, hair tied up in a messy bun and the laces of her sneakers undone, he smiles at her, "Sure, and there was an announcement about a test before the labs start next week... so..in 3 days."

Her jaw drops, "Oh my god, i've been stressing about logistics so much.. I haven't prepared for this class at all!"

Arav, unfazed, says, "Well, good luck!" He continues to listen to the professor yammer on about the video.

"Um, can you help me? Study for the test I mean.. You're always there in class.. I'm guessing you have a better handle on it than I do.. please.."

Arav goes back to taking notes, "Sure.. Why not!" Barely looking up. Neha chuckles to herself, as she washes the soap off her body.

Arav walks into the bathroom, lathers up his 5 o'clock shadow, looks at her and smiles, "What are you thinking about?"

"Remember the time I asked you out?"

He laughs, "How could I forget! We were so high at the graduation after party! And I'd gotten my job too, earlier that day. You, miss, have a very unconventional way of asking people out, you know that?"

Neha laughs as she gets out of the shower, wrapped in a towel, "Well.. It was just the two of us in the room, and some guy who had already passed out. Oh wait.. And two or three other people, but they were busy watching the old cartoon network and eating everything they could find."

She started brushing, and Arav looked at her for a couple of seconds, "You told me you'd had a crush on me for some time, straddled me, and made out with me! Then you paused for a second, asked me if I wanted to go out with you, you didn't even let me get the whole word out, and started making out with me again! FYI, those guys kept watching us for a while, well, you more than me. I remember, you gave me such a hard on that we were basically dry humping."

Neha winked at him. "Don't see you complaining!" she said as she stepped out into their bedroom. Arav followed Neha out and tugged at her towel, it came undone fairly easily. She turns around with a smirk on her face, "Enjoying the view?" She steps closer to him, putting her arms around him and tracing them down to his ass, squeezing it.

Arav pushes her onto the bed, "You little minx!" walks up to the edge, kneels down and parts her legs, he grabs her waist and pulls her towards him.

A squeal escapes her, as he puts his lips on her clit, slowly going to work, nibbling and licking her sweet, tight pussy. Her squeals turn to gasps and then soft, low morns, as he darts his tongue in and out of her pussy and rubs her clit with his thumb, his other hand teasing her asshole gently.

Neha whimpers and Arav takes the que and and shoves two fingers in her, Neha jerks her head up in surprise with a sharp inhale, she lets out a low, laugh mixed in with a moan, as Arav's fingers dart faster in and out of her pussy, he starts kissing and moving his tongue around her clit, just as he finds her g-spot and starts rubbing it.

Neha's body starts rocking with the motions of Arav's hands and her pussy starts convulsing and her moans grow louder, Arav pulls out his fingers, and inserts one of them into her ass, as Neha lets out a gasp of surprise. He slowly inserts another finger, she grabs the sheets and pulls them, they come un-tucked and her back arches as she lets out a moan of pleasure and pain.

"Yesss... oh! My! God!.. Yess... thank you daddy.. " as her breathing gets more and more labored. Arav picks up speed and Neha's moans get louder as she starts grinding against his hands, shuts her eyes and pulls the sheets almost off the bed in her ecstasy. She cums.

Arav stops, "No, baby, you're not getting off that easy! You see how hard I am for you." He resumes fingering her ass. "What would you like, baby, my cum in your ass or your pussy? The birthday girl gets to choose."

They had spoken about going further than fingering her asshole, but she hadn't quite felt up to it yet. "In my pussy please, daddy. You're too thick for my ass!" He liked hearing her say that, but he also despirately wanted to fuck her ass.

Arav had a plan. He got out a small pink box from the night stand, "Happy birthday, baby! your daddy got you something!"

Neha squealed, "Give me! Give me!"

"I'll do you one better"

He got on the bed and positioned himself right above Naha's face, "Suck on my balls, baby." He took the dildo out of its box and repositioned himself. Neha thought they'd 69 now. She started sucking on his cock, making him as hard as she could. But instead of feeling Arav's mouth on her pussy, she felt something entering her.

She wanted to gasp, but Arav shoved his cock deeper into her throat when she tried. And started fucking her with the dildo. Neha wasn't sure what to concentrate on. Too much was going on at the same time. Arav put his mouth on her clit and started sucking. She couldn't move, or breathe, his cock was too deep down her throat, and she felt like she was going to throw up. She patted his thigh, but he seemed to enjoy suffocating her.

He pulled out, and got off their bed. He pulled her towards him by her thighs, to the edge of the bed. She felt petit, the way he was throwing her around today. He pulled out the dildo, now coated in her juices and started pushing it, slowly into her ass.

"Don't worry, baby, this dildo isn't as thick as your daddy."

Neha started breathing deeply, to not clench her ass. She felt her ass stretching, she loved it. She was opening up for her daddy. The dildo was finally inside her. Arav watched as Neha took the dildo in which was almost as thick as he was. He knew, once she saw she could take it, She'd take him too. He watched as she tried to concentrate, to relax, but she was having too much fun to do it easily.

He couldn't resist anymore. He rubbed his dick on her clit, "You're ready for daddy to DP you, baby?"

As soon as the sounds 'Uh-huh' escaped Neha's lips, Arav was inside her with a force. He pounded her with hunger. Slow at first, but picking up speed and intensity quickly. Neha couldn't take it much longer. She was quivering, she was about to cum. The thought of her daddy dp-ing her alone was enough to send her over the edge. Her pussy clenching and gushing around his cock was all he needed to let loose, filling her up with his cum.

Part 2 will be uploaded soon. Thank you for reading :)