Neighbor Boy Pt. 02

Story Info
Another suburban MMF adventure!
3.2k words
4.66
13.8k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 03/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I opened my eyes late Saturday morning, I could already feel how hot it was. The sun was shining brightly through my bedroom window and I could tell it was shaping up to be a perfect, albeit hot, summer day. I rolled over to check my phone and was excited to see I had a few new text messages. The first was from my girlfriend, complaining about being trapped in the house with her parents back in Ohio. I wrote her back, joking about how much I was enjoying having the house to myself as my parents were spending the summer up north at their lake house. We messaged back and forth for a bit and discussed how excited we both were for her to come up and visit me next week.

'It'll be SOO fun!! I can't wait!!' She texted. I was excited too, I hadn't seen Kristen since college had let out back in May and it was already nearly half way through July.

'ANYWAY, off to the mall with Megan. I'll call you later. LY!'

I texted her back a kissing emoji and she was gone.

I scrolled down to see what my other message was and my heart fluttered when I saw it was from Laurie.

'HEY NEIGHBOR BOY! IT'S SOOO HOT OUT, MAYBE YOU SHOULD COME OVER AND JOIN US IN THE POOL....WHADDAYA SAY?'

I laughed, why did she always text in all caps? I shot her a quick reply, letting her know I'd be over in a few and hopped out of bed. Spending the afternoon by the pool sounded like the perfect way to spend a summer Saturday and I headed into the bathroom and got out the suntan lotion. I rubbed a good amount of the coconut scented lotion into my smooth skin, slipped on my blue swim trunks and a tank top, grabbed a towel and headed downstairs. As I made my way across the yard I thought about how much fun I'd had a few days ago hanging out with Laurie and Mike on their anniversary and wondered if Mike would be around too. Laurie always looked so sexy in her various bathing suits and I felt my cock swell slightly as I pictured her smooth curvy body squeezed into a tight one piece.

I opened the gate separating our two yards and made my way down the stone walkway to their patio and long rectangular inground pool. I felt my heart race as I laid eyes on Laurie. She lay on her back, reading a paperback book, propped up on a large purple chaise lounge chair that was nearly as wide as a double bed. Her flowing purple hair was up in a tight bun atop her head. Her soft curvy body was spilling out of a tiny black string bikini. Two black triangles of stretchy fabric did their best to hold her full luscious breasts but they barely covered, instead squeezing them together and accentuating her already incredible cleavage. My eyes traced down her soft curvy white tummy to her tight bikini bottom, the thin material just wide enough to cover her beautiful pussy, the skinny side straps were as thin as a shoelace and tied in two bows, one on each curvy hip. My eyes followed down her thick thighs and long smooth legs to her manicured toes that were painted purple to match her fingernails. She looked incredible.

I must have been staring because she looked up at me over the top of her big dark sunglasses and with a giggle asked, "See anything you like?"

"I think you know I do.." with a giggle of my own. She smiled and called to Mike who was doing laps in the pool.

"Hey Daddy! The neighbor boy came by for a swim."

Mike stood in the pool dripping wet and wiped his eyes, the sun glistening off of his shaved head and smooth muscular body.

"Well hi there, neighbor boy," He said with a chuckle, "Good thing you came by, it's a hot one today."

He dove back under the crystal blue water and resumed doing laps.

I slipped off my tank top and Laurie took my hand, pulling me towards her and I leaned in as she planted a soft sensual kiss on my lips before gesturing to my swim trunks.

"Sweetie, I can't let you swim in those big stupid board shorts."

"What? Why not?" I asked her bashfully.

"Because this isn't 1998. Those simply won't do. I laid out a proper swim suit for you to wear in the pool house, now go change." She said with a matter of fact smile and patted me on the butt as I turned and headed for the little pool house just to the left of the patio.

Once inside I closed the door behind me and my heart pounded as I looked down at the hot pink lycra thong swimsuit that was laid out on the changing room table.

I dropped my trunks immediately and stepped into the thong, sliding it up my legs and firmly into place. The snug stretchy material hugged tightly to my smooth thickening erection and the tight back strap pulled tightly between my cheeks, it felt SO good. I turned and inspected myself in the tall floor length mirror. The little pink thong accentuated the curves of my ass and thick bulge causing me to blush. The snug lycra pouch felt so good against my hardening shaved cock. It had been so long since I'd worn one of these and forgot how much I liked it. I was glad I'd remembered to shave everywhere last night as the pink thong looked so sexy contrasted with my smooth skin and I couldn't wait to model it for Laurie, like a good boy.

I stepped out of the little pool house into the sunshine, feeling bashful, vulnerable and incredibly turned on, my cock bulging hard in the tight pink pouch of my new swimsuit.

"Oh you look wonderful!" Laurie exclaimed with a big smile before calling out to Mike. "Daddy, look how sexy the neighbor boy is in his little pink thong!"

Mike bobbed in the pool and replied smiling, "Nice. Very nice. Go easy on him, hon..."

"Mama's good sexy boy," Laurie purred as she gestured me to her. "Let me get a look at you, spin for me."

As I slowly turned I felt my cheeks flush and my heart race. Laurie's fingers traced the thin "T" of my thong and as I turned to face her, slid her soft hand over my throbbing bulge before looking up at me with a naughty smile.

"Now you know the rules, you must wait 30 minutes before jumping in the pool. We don't want you cramping up."

I nodded and she patted the lounge chair beside her.

"Lie down and keep Mama company while we wait." I nodded again and obediently lay beside her. She put her arm around me and I snuggled in close to her soft curvy body, resting my head on her shoulder, my thick bulge pressed against her soft thigh. We began softly kissing, our lips slowly sucking at each other, our tongues dancing together as I gently gyrated my hips, sliding my hard thong bulge against her. She placed her hand on my smooth hip and moaned softly as I kissed along her jawline, down her neck to her collarbone before cupping her large left breast in my hand and kissing her erect nipple through her tiny bikini top.

"Mmmm," she purred, "Is that what you need?"

I looked up at her and nodded as I kissed her nipple through the thin black material. She pulled the string behind her neck and yanked her top down and off. Laurie's enormous double D breasts hung before me, like two perfect soft white globes, each topped with a hard little pink nipple. Without hesitating I cupped one in each hand and began alternating kissing and sucking each of her beautiful little nipples. She pulled me close, cradling my head and moaned loudly as I obediently sucked at her ample chest.

"That's Mommy's good boy," she whimpered, "Suck my big tits..."

I obeyed. Looking up at her, seeing the pleasure all over her face as I held each nipple between my lips, licking, suckling, cupping her incredible breasts in my hands and feeling her press her soft skin against me as she held me to her body, her legs intertwined with mine. I was in heaven. I always loved when Laurie would hold me like this as we made out. Those cold winter afternoons before I graduated when she'd invite me over to help me "study" but really we'd spend the whole time under a blanket on her couch, playing just like this. Her body was so soft and curvy, I loved how small she made me feel when she'd pull my skinny body against her's and I'd bury my face into her amazing cleavage.

Her hand gripped my ass and pulled me even closer as she ran her fingers through my hair and my mouth worshipped her beautiful breasts.

"....good boy...." She whispered as she arched her back and I dragged my tongue over her erect little nipples. Her hand caressed the thick bulge in my thong, "...that's it... get nice and hard for Mama... that's just how we like it... right, Daddy?"

I was suddenly aware of Mike standing at the foot of the lounge chair. He was toweling off his muscular body, wearing only a tight black speedo swimsuit, his cock bulging in the tight front pouch.

"That's right Mama," Mike said with a smile, "we love it when our neighbor boy is nice and hard..." he tossed the towel and slid onto the lounge chair behind me, pressing his taught tanned body against me. Placing his hand on my smooth hip and gently pressing his thick bulge against my ass, kissing my neck just below my ear. I let out a low whimper and Laurie guided my face back to her glistening nipple and I resumed sucking. She gripped my ass and pulled me closer to her, our legs intertwining and I could feel the heat from her pussy as she gently humped against my thigh. Mike's hand slid around to the front and cupped my thong bulge, gently stroking the outline of my hard smooth cock through my thong. I let out another moan as they pressed me between their two hot bodies, my head was spinning as the three of us swapped kissing one another, our mouths sucking hungrily, a fury of wet lips and tongues. I loved when they would use me like this, like I was a naughty sex toy that they both used for their enjoyment, moaning like a good boy as they gently humped me between themselves.

"Do you feel that?" Mike whispered in my ear as he pressed his massive bulge between my cheeks and Laurie squeezed my nipple. I nodded, unable to speak as he gently placed his hand around my throat and sucked my earlobe. "Do you feel how hard you made me?" I nodded again, gyrating my hips and pressing my ass back against his massive erection, my thong pulled tight as Laurie squeezed my thigh between her legs, humping as she massaged my thong bulge with her hands.

"You love Daddy's big cock don't you?" Laurie whispered. I whimpered and nodded again. She giggled, "Well if you're a good boy, and ask nicely... maybe Daddy Mike will give it to you."

"But only if you ask nice." Mike whispered in my ear as he continued to gently hump his thick spandex bulge against me.

"Your cock is so hard, daddy," I whimpered. "May I have it please?"

My head was spinning as Mike chuckled and gyrated his hips, "You make me so hard in your tight little thong. You love daddy's big cock, don't you neighbor boy?"

"Yesss Daddy..." I moaned as my cheeks flushed and I sucked lovingly on his wife's tits. "Please give it to me... I need it so bad..."

"He's been such a good boy, Daddy," Laurie giggled, "I think you should give him what he wants."

I felt Mike slip his speedo off and his hand slide the tight back strap of my thong to the side. I moaned as he lay his thick erection between my bare cheeks and continued his fluid hip gyrations. His hand tightened gently around my throat and I sucked down hard on Laurie's nipple, causing her to moan. My cock was so hard in my tight thong as Laurie pumped her smooth thigh against my bulge and I shivered as I felt Mike's breath on my ear.

He whispered, "Good boy..." as I felt him press his cock head into me and I gasped as his thick beautiful cock slipped into my eager boy pussy.

I moaned loudly as I stared into Laurie's eyes and her smile widened as Mike began gently thrusting, slowly driving his erection in and out of my tight smooth ass. Excitement raced through me, it felt SO good! Each of Mike's pumps sending waves of pleasure through my body as I whimpered and caressed Laurie's soft luscious curves.

"Mmmmm, is that what mama's good boy likes?" Laurie purred and I nodded enthusiastically as her husband gripped my hips and gently fucked me.

The three of us lay moaning and writhing together on the large lounge chair, I was in heaven, sandwiched between their bodies, sweating and grinding under the mid day sun.

"How does it feel, Daddy?" Laurie asked.

"He feels incredible," Mike said, rhythmically thrusting his cock deeper and deeper, "such a good boy." He then leaned in and kissed her deeply on the lips. I watched as they sucked at each other's tongues as he continued to fuck me and I felt my precum soak the pouch of my thong.

"But he looks hungry, Mama. Don't you think?"

Laurie smiled again, "Oh yes, and a growing boy like this needs lots of pussy to eat."

I felt the weight shift on the lounge chair and Mike gripped my hips and pulled me to my knees. Laurie slid to the middle of the lounger and spread her legs open wide with her knees in the air. She pulled at the side ties of her string bikini bottom and pulled it away revealing her glistening shaved pussy. Without sliding out of me Mike stood behind me and gently pushed my head down between his wife's legs. I closed my mouth around Lauries sweet pussy and began to suck at her smooth lips, she was SO wet and my tongue went to work, licking every drop of her juice as Mike held my hips and fucked me. Laurie gripped my hair and whimpered as I worshipped her with my mouth. Licking, sucking, massaging her stiff little clit as her sweet pussy juice coated my face. My cock was throbbing hard as it hung in my thong pouch, bouncing with each thrust of Mike's hard cock. I could tell my face was bright red and I was so horny that I began to feel dizzy. This was my favorite place to be, between the two of them, pleasuring them both, eating Laurie's incredible pussy and taking every inch of Mike's amazing cock.

"That's Mama's good boy," Laurie purred, "You make me feel so good while Daddy fucks your tight boy pussy..."

Her words were driving me wild. My body shook as Mike pumped me, his heavy balls pressing against mine in the tight thong pouch as I sucked lovingly on his wife's juicy clit.

I felt Laurie's legs begin to shake and I knew she was about to cum. I sucked down harder on her little clit and my tongue became a tornado of movement.

"Oh I'm SO close!" Laurie moaned, "I want you to cum too Daddy, cum all over Mama's good boy...!"

Mike increased his rhythm and Laurie let out a squeal of ecstasy as her body convulsed with a powerful orgasm. I felt Mike's cock slide out of me and a second later felt his hot cum splash all over my lower back as he let out a long satisfied moan.

"Good boy," He moaned, "Take all that hot cum."

I gasped for breath as Mike pulled me to my feet and kissed me hard on the lips as Laurie watched, massaging her soft pink pussy. My knees shook as Laurie slid forward so she was sitting on the edge of the lounger and Mike sat down beside her. They kissed again before she looked up at me and placed her hand on the throbbing hard bulge in my thong.

"I think he enjoyed that, Daddy," she giggled, "Look how hard he is!"

Mike leaned in and closed his mouth around my thick bulge. Laurie followed suit and I watched, trembling as both of them kissed and licked my hard cock through my pink thong. Mike pulled the tiny swimsuit to the side and my hard shaved cock sprung out at full attention, glistening with precum as they descended upon it with their hungry mouths.

I let out another moan as they began sucking me, their tongues coating my thick head and shaft with their saliva as they swapped me from mouth to mouth. I cradled both of their heads as their lips massaged every inch of my erection, sucking and licking lovingly as my knees began to tremble again. They both looked up at me as they slid their tongues over my throbbing cock head, treating it like a popsicle and I couldn't hold back any longer.

My orgasm hit like a wrecking ball and my cock erupted, shooting gobs of hot white cum all over their lips as I let out another long moan. They went to work, cleaning every drop from my glistening cock before turning to each other and kissing, their tongues and lips swapping my cum from mouth to mouth. Laurie pulled me to my knees and Mike kissed me again, the taste of my juice on his lips, then Laurie, her tongue dancing with mine as I sucked my load from her soft pink lips.

The three of us sat there for a moment catching our collective breath, smiling and fully satisfied. I readjusted my thong pulling it back into place and Mike slid his tiny black swim suit back on.

"Well that was lovely," Laurie giggled before kissing me once more while Mike smiled and nodded in agreement. "And look at that! It's been 30 minutes, looks like you're good to swim!"

We all laughed before I turned and I dove into the pool. I surfaced and watched Mike lay back on the lounger and slip his sunglasses on while Laurie jumped into the pool fully nude. She swam over to me and squeezed me against her smooth curvy body in a warm embrace. She kissed me again softly before asking, "Was that fun for you?"

I nodded and held her close to my body in the cool blue water.

"Good. We really do like having our neighbor boy home from college."

THE END.

Copyright 2024. TightpantsXX.